5. The best thing the WD Gaming Works has in its favor is simplicity. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your email address will not be published. Mac users need to re-format the drive to either EXFAT or HSF+J (for using it with Time Machine). ... WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 Portable / WD Elements … This is the most recent experience we recorded on this issue. W34381674734….. Dumb question I know, but I’ve had an Western Digital Caviar Green 1tb kicking around in a drawer for some time. Fast transfer ratesWhen connected to a USB 3.0 port, WD Elements portable hard drive … So, i’ve tried this External HD (SEAGATE Backup plus HUB, 8tb), and i must say, in this way it doesn’t work.. It’s one of the most reliable external hard drives available as of today. But yes, it is fully compatible with PS4. Hi can I use these HDDs on ps4 just to play videos? Model is Samsung D3 station 2Tb. It’s an old model that’s why it’s not listed. Mank Thanks. | Reasons, Symptoms and Solutions, Cannot Start the Application (CE-30005-8) | Fixed by Experts, PS4 Error Code (CE-34878-0) – Totally Fixed by Experts, PS4 Storage Expert | All Rights Reserved ©2017-2019. But if it supports USB 3.0 connectivity, it is supposed to work fine with PS4. The new hdd will arrive tomorrow by the postman.. i send you my experience with that drive, if it would work or not.. thanks.. Nice. The following are general steps on how to install an external drive to a computer: Plug the power adapter into a wall outlet. If you are going to use this external hard drive as an extended storage, you must bear in mind that all your files will be erased and it will be owned by PS4, as PS4 system will format it with a special file format that only PS4 system can read. Yes, it’s compatible with PS4. Are they compitable with PS4. WD My Passport Wireless Pro Almost three months ago, one of our readers tried a hub drive on the latest software update and he reported that it didn’t work. There’s no data bank available for PS4 Slim. So, yes, it will work. if I was to get a PS4 pro by the end of next week which is now on version 5.54 of the system software. PS4 only supports FAT32 or exFAT … if your WD Elements 4TB is NTFS (or any other format) then it won’t work. WD 2TB/4TB Elements Portable Hard Drive Review PS4/Mac Is there anyone that can help me about this issue? If none works, you have to initialize your PS4. WD Elements ™ SE Portable Storage Simple, plug-and-play portable storage. Consider reinitializing PS4 as this will most probably resolve it. The small, lightweight drive features up to 4TB of storage with WD quality and reliability. You’re welcome Erika. Most probably yes. Always go for prominent and well-reputed hard drive manufacturer, such as Seagate, Western Digital (WD), Hitachi and Toshiba. Paul. Hey,so i recently upgraded my ps4 internal storage to 1tb,and i kind of want to make use of my old hard drive DD EXT WD 2,5 1TB ELEMENTS 3.00 NEGRO For the hard drive to be able to be read and written to in both a PC and Mac computer, it must be formatted to ExFAT or FAT32 file format. Here are the specs: https://www.cnet.com/products/wd-my-passport-essential-se-wdbacx0010brd-hard-drive-1-tb-usb-3-0/. WD Elements™ SE portable storage offers high-capacity to go, fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. When he has plugged it in the xbox screen says that xbox is compatible with 3.0 or faster and this device is too slow. go into Windows Disk Management and you’ll see an “Unknown Disk” (in my case my PS4 Extended Storage HDD is Disk 2) and you’ll be prompted to Initialize Disk (Partition) it … then after partitioning it, format it however you want eg. Hi is the seagate STEB4000200 4tb expansion compatible with the ps4 UK . I plugged two other hard drives to the PS4 and they show up on it. Check that your version of the Western Digital software is compatible with your Mac’s operating system. Hi I just bought the seagate 1tb expansion, and can’t get it working, my ps4 just says the USB storage device is not connected!!! I recently bought me a WD my passprt WD hard drive. The small, lightweight drive features up to 5TB of storage with WD quality and reliability. After reading some bloggs, i’m not sure, that would work together. But what happened is that one guy tried a defective 1TB Seagate expansion and it didn’t work. It tells me it needs to be USB 3 (which it is) and between 250GB-8TB (which it is). This is an outdated/obsolete model. This is a duo drive that is partly compatible with PS4. PS4 System Software Update (Latest Version), compatible external hard drive with PS4 Pro, How to Use an External HDD on PS4 the Right Way, PS4 PRO External Hard Drive Guide – The Best Options, How to Format External HDD for PS4 as Extended Storage, There’s no data bank available for PS4 Slim, https://www.cnet.com/products/wd-my-passport-essential-se-wdbacx0010brd-hard-drive-1-tb-usb-3-0/. Required fields are marked *. I forgot to mention its a ps4 slim if that makes a difference…. But if you care about warranty, don’t buy this External HD for PS4.. USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility The 3.5-inch form factor version of this drive is almost instinct and you might never find one in the markets today. The Best External Hard Drive Deals Available In April 2020 (Xbox One, PS4, And PC) Final Fantasy 7 Remake is freakin' huge, and so are many other … Well….thanks for the info and fast response!! This type of storage device is configured in various bus interfaces, like mSATA and m.2. It wont let me format to extended storage so I cant save apps on it…I’m trying to move some of my games over. As you may already know, Windows 10 have all the necessary drivers fr installing most Western Digital external hard drives. You will make us a big favor if you test it and come back to us with the feedback. The WD Elements Portable drive is an excellent alternative to the Seagate Expansion. Please read this post that offers tips to deal with similar situations. It is not on your list. When you connect it to PS4, what message do you see? 3. Ahhh…..of course they don’t!!! Thank you so much for your help I appreciate it . After you do that small test, come with your feedback so we can further help you. If your external hard drive works properly, then you have to check your USB connection with PS4 (probably the USB card is malfunctioning). Network Attached Storage (NAS) is NOT compatible with PS4. Theoretically it should work. Hi is Seagate expansion desktop 3tb usb 3.0 STEB3000200 compatible with ps4, I brought both Seagate plus slim 1tb and am passport 2tb and ps4 say both not compatible. 4. I have a Seagate 2TB Expansion Desktop Drive (SRD00F2) and can’t get it to work at all. Product Details USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibilityWith this single drive, you get compatibility with the latest USB 3.0 devices and backward compatibility with USB 2.0 devices as well. It did not detect a prtable device was conncted. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Being a desktop HDD I have reservations about wether or not it would work as an external storage option. WD Elements™ SE portable storage offers high-capacity to go, fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. Thank you only thing I haven’t tried is on pc or laptop as I don’t have any of these but my friend is going to test it for me later on his pc,i read somewhere on Internet that the seagate 1tb is not compatible with ps4 but the 2tb is? I don’#t suppose there is a fix to get this drive working or is it a flat out not compatible thing. Thank u so very much. Thanks. 10tb storage capacity is NOT supported by PS4 system. I want to get a Seagate 8TB Backup Plus Hub since it is sold fairly cheaply at my Costco. No, that’s not true. Extended game storage can only be used on PS4 for extra game storage, nothing else. I see a couple of these on the list but not this specific model number. Not sure how true this is. Hub external hard drives are NOT supported by PS4 system. Is the Maanan QZ0042-3 compatible with the ps 4, Your email address will not be published. Buy a USB 3.0 enclosure! Great site, wish I’d seen it before I bought my Seagate backup hub. Is that not possible? Thank you for your post! All models of WD My Cloud are not supported. What is the easiest way to reformat this HDD to use it on Windows again? The WD Element is an portable external hard drive which does not support much if anything. PS4 system will only recognize the first drive and ignores the second. It depends on the model you have purchased. Please try connecting other USB devices to your PS4 USB port and check whether they work properly or not. Thanks , Hello. May i ask how about Samsung external hard drives? Hello, any updates on whether the hub drives work now on the latest updates? Make sure first to format them as backup storage with exFAT file system. The easiest and cheapest way is to add an external hard drive. You could have problems with your Mac OS clashing with the WD Drive Utilities software. Never tested that. They are interfaced with USB 3.0 and can be formatted to work seamlessly with PS4 without any single issue. Lacdo Hard Drive Carrying Case for Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra WD Elements SE WD Gaming Portable External Hard Drive 1TB 2TB 3TB 4TB 5TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch HDD EVA Shockproof Travel Bag, Black 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,476. I suggest going for Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive, it costs currently $60 on Amazon. i think itll work but thought id ask anyway. It doesn’t matter what country you’re in. So, I advise you to currently avoid it until it’s confirmed that it’s compatible with PS4. Try the solutions on this post. After connect my WD ELEMENTS to PS4 and extend it as storage, My PC doesn’t recognize it. I just purchased the Seagate Portable External hard drive USB 3.0. model # STGX 1000400… Is that compatible with the launch edition PS4? (most bloggs where from 2017, i don’t find some newer reviews). I got an idea to remove the password, reduce security but that didnt work… Can you help me please? will my external storage work on the one with 5.54 or will I have to format the external drive ? Hello, i’m using a Seagate expansion 4tb at the moment, and all works fine. Last modified 26/11/2018. The small, lightweight drive features up to 5TB of storage with WD quality and reliability. Does resetting the controller delete any game from my console. I just want to import some option files and patches via ELEMENTS, but now i can’t even make the connection of it with my ACER computer. I have a Seagate STDR4000100 4TB Back Plus portable storage drive hooked up to my PS 4 and it seems to be working great!!! Unfortunately there’s no way but to dismantle it and use a new USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure. What is the cheapest way and device to do this? It did let me do some type of format and ps4 is using the drives but then says not compatible CE-41902-6. the light won’t even come on when I plug it into the PS4. WD Elements is pre-configured for usage on a Windows PC. Network Attached Storage (NAS) is NOT compatible with PS4. Hope to hear from you soon. I bought a Seagate 1tb slim just to start out today. It works awesome with USB 3.0 port and also capable to be connected with USB 2.0 port. Brand name. What can really judge in this situation is your PC. Seagate Desktop 8TB External Hard Drive HDD—Another great PS4 8tb external HDD. It’s apparently included in the PS4 compatible external hard drive list. That means your PS4 system is the problem. When i used to plug it into my xbox 360, i wasnt able to read any data such as video nor pics. The Problem is, this HD isn’t connected to the sata directly, it’s powered also through the HUB. Seagate 8TB Expansion Amazon Special Edition—An improved 8tb External HDD that conforms to the PS4 system requirements. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0040BBK-WESN at Amazon.com. It delivers maximum performance and super fast transfer speed while connected with USB 3.0 port. PS4 format erases all partitions and uses the entire drive for game storage, unreadable on PC (unless you repartition/format it to Windows Format … which will wipe your games). Yes, Seagate Backup Plus 5TB External Hard Drive (STHP5000400) is fully compatible with PS4. Ok. More Info Question: are you wanting to use the WD Elements as “Media Storage” or “Extended Storage” ? I hope someone may benefit from your comment and avoid this drive. Anybody know if the WD Elements 2 TB external HDD works on PS4? I’m not sure about the specs of this drive. Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance ☺️. at the moment my external storage is on a normal ps4 console with the version 6.00 beta system software Or if you wish, you can go for the smaller size which costs $45. Any suggestions? let me know, and i can answer (i use WD … You better go for desktop external hard drives as they are more reliable for gaming. Hello just wanted to know if Toshiba Canvio Advance 3TB HDD is compatible with ps4. Welcome back Claudio and thanks a lot for this nice and helpful feedback. I have a question on my WD HDD as I couldn’t find it on neither lists. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. However the PS4 may be compatible after some modifications since it does support USB drives but several compatibly issues arise from power supply and format. So, here we go.. 1. Can you please state the model number in order to verify whether it’s compatible with Ps4 or not? Compatibility All of the external hard drive in our list are compatible with PS4 operating system. Yes you can. Absolutely loving the walkthrough, Thanks a bunch!!! Hello, I just wanted to know if the Seagate Expansion 4TB USB 3.0 3.5″ Desktop External Hard Drive STEB4000100 Black is compatible with the ps4? If you’re one of those having problems with your WD Elements drive working and then not. List of all WD firmware and software available for download. Could you please tell me a good suitable hard drive compatible with my PS4 within 50 dollars (2 tb preferred). Almost all SSDs are fully compatible with PS4, and they offer the highest speed and the most solid performance for every system, not only PS4. The WD_BLACK™ P10 Game Drive gives your console or PC the performance-enhancing tools it needs to keep your competitive edge. I also have a WD My Book model no WDBACW0020HBK-UESN which I would like to use on a PS4. (6) Have an internal drive already? Yes you can if you have the Data Bank accessory, as its thickness is 15mm which doesn’t fit into the PS4 drive bay. I recommend WD 4TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive. Is this the drive you mean? All he does is play games and of course save them. I have ordered Smasun 2T hard drive, will work if i conect it with my PS4 FAT model? I just want to import some option files and patches via ELEMENTS, but now i can’t even make the connection of it with my ACER computer. However, when choosing a cable, it is worth noting that the USB 3.0 retrieves and inserts data faster than USB 2.0 one. WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y. WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0040BBK-WESN Hi, please could you confirm if the seagate STEB4000200 is compatible with the PS4. After connect my WD ELEMENTS to PS4 and extend it as storage, My PC doesn’t recognize it. It's very likely that any USB 3.0 drive will be compatible with the PS4. If the light won’t show with the PS4, whereas it works fine with a PC, it means your PS4 USB connection has a serious issue and doesn’t provide the sufficient power to the connected USB device. Thank you for the replay. Such a beautifully detailed website! I have just purchased a 4TB WD MyPassport, plugged it into PS4, but it won’t let me format it. I tried to get it going again and it didn’t work, I ended up doing the Initialize PS4 (Reinstall system database) to see if that worked and no luck. No problems so far….my only question is: Can I install this drive internally? Additionally, if you’re a serious gamer who plays a lot, I don’t recommend going for portable hard drives. I took out the HDD from the original case (DON’T DO IT, IF YOU WON’T LOSE YOUR WARRANTY) and to my luck, a SEAGATE BARRACUDA was inside. I appreciate your nice compliment Armando, thanks for that. But yes, it is compatible with PS4. Therefore, you’ll get only the half storage capacity of this drive and won’t enjoy the RAID benefits. Have a look on this post and tell me if you need further help. Wireless hard drives are NOT supported by PS4 system. Apparently the problem is with the external hard drive that suddenly stopped functioning. Do you know if Seagate Backup Plus Desktop model SRD00F2, 4TB is compatible with PS4? I’m considering getting the “WD My Passport 4TB Portable Hard Drive”; my question is that I want to prioritise backing up (system image) my laptop to the hard drive before it breaks and restore it all to another laptop, although after this will I be able to use this hard drive solely for PS4 (500gb) usage and play games? WD 10tb My Book Desktop: WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN (10tb) 10tb storage capacity is NOT supported by PS4 system. With the price limit you can get a very good 1tb external hard drive. I started to copy games to the hard drive and within 5 minutes an error popped up saying the hard drive had been disconnected. NTFS, exFAT etc, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. I just wonder how some users said it worked fine for them on PS4. Will the seagate 1.5 tb goflex work with my ps4 I tried using a 2tb jump drive but it wouldn’t format. Hi, I wanted to find out if the Seagate 2TB Expansion Portable Hard Drive is compatible with the PS4 Pro? The 1tb costs less than $50. Hi, are any of the external hdd’s work on a PS4 in the UK? Tried to search on it but I found Samsung G3 instead, not D3. Hello. But the device is 3.0. It looks like he UNplugged the playstation was on. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0040BBK-WESN at Amazon.com. Hi is seagate back up slim 2tb compatible? I recommend Toshiba Canvio Basics 1tb. Now, i’ve bought a Seagate Backup plus Hub 8tb and i would change all my data to the bigger drive. So, be cautious. it works fine with windows and mac. WD Elements SE SIMPLE, PLUG-AND-PLAY PORTABLE STORAGE WD Elements™ SE portable storage offers high-capacity to go, fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. But when he tried 2tb it worked! He has deleted a few just to store a new one. I am really anxious to know . All these external hard drives work worldwide. Thanks in advance, Seagate backup plus portable 4TB STHP4000400…. WD Elements™ portable hard drives with USB 3.0 offer reliable, high-capacity storage to go, fast data transfer rates, universal connectivity and massive capacity for value-conscious consumers. The WD 2TB Elements external hard drive for PS4 allows you to transfer data using a USB 3.0 or 2.0 cable. Is SEAGATE 5TB Backup Plus Portable USB 3.0 STDR5000100 compatible pls? 1tb is what it has. WD 8TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive—A very good alternative PS4 8tb external HDD to the above drive. I have bought my son a WD elements 2TB 3.0 external hard drive so he can save footage from his xbox one to this device. The small, lightweight drive features up to 5TB of storage with WD quality and reliability. If not, then only a technician can fix it by replacing that failed hardware. PS4 external hard drive PS5 connectivity is plug and play, putting your entire library instantly at your fingertips, ready to play on the new console with no downloads or transfers needed. The PS4 Turns On Then Off | Fixed by Experts, PS4 “Checking System Storage Status” Issue | Fixed by Experts, PS4 Black (Blank) Screen Issue | Fixed by Experts, Troubleshooting the Blue Light of Death on a PS4, PS4 External Hard Drive NOT Recognized NOT Working [Fixed], PS4 Is Freezing & Behaving Weirdly | Fixed by Experts, PS4 Hard Drive Failure? Using any of these cables, you will enjoy fast data transfer. Answered May 29, 2017 No the Western Digital Element will not support the PS 4. I am a mother needing to buy more storage for my 12yr. I am just looking to do this the cheapest way for now. I would like to buy this but i am not sure if it works? Although I never tried it before, I see nothing can prevent it from working properly. This will cost you less than $10. So he deduced that 1tb was not compatible unlike the 2tb. Would the WD elements hard drive enclosure work for me to use it on my ps4 externally? Oh, I see.Your solution is also another problem that i’ve been looking for to solve. Olds ps4 slim. Do you know whether it is compatible? I’m not sure if mine is an outdated or updated version of any of the ones you have listed. $9.99. Watch later. Is the Seagate xpansion Portable Drive compatible with the PS4? Honestly I have not tested that yet, but some users have reported recently that hub hard drives worked fine flawlessly with the recent PS4 system software update. Its a top-tier external HDD in capacities up to 5TB, built specifically for gamers looking to expand the potential of their console or PC by saving their game library in an on-the-go form factor. Is this model “WDBACX0010BRD” compatible with PS4? This external HDD is solid and capacious, and it fits perfectly for your needs. Yes it does. WD Elements™ SE portable storage offers high-capacity to go, fast data transfer rates and universal connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. It's the cheapest 2 TB HDD I've found so far. Is that Problem solved or is taht a nogo? You’re welcome. Thank you for this great post. The Seagate actually worked once when I did rebuilt the database on the PS4. Thanks! Is the WD ELements 2TB Basic Storage compatible with PS4? WD 10TB Elements Desktop: WDBWLG0100HBK-NESN (10tb) 10tb storage capacity is NOT supported by PS4 system. This is possible by connecting a USB flash drive to it and see whether it’s recognized or not. WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0050BBK-WESN Visit the Western Digital Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 115,099 ratings It won’t let me format them.. The Elements drive connects with a USB 3.0 port of your computer and formatted for Windows operating system. While the two drives are very similar in most aspects, the Expansion is faster but the Element is cheaper. For me no problem, i bought a 3.5″ case with a direct sata connection, put in the HDD and now it works fine. Have just purchased the Seagate 2TB Expansion Portable hard drives are not supported by PS4 system that a! Come back to us with the PS 4, your email address will not be published but to it. Thank you so much for your needs screen says that xbox is compatible PS4! To is wd elements se compatible with ps4 out if the Seagate xpansion Portable drive compatible with PS4 to the sata directly, it sold. Connects with a USB flash drive to it and use a new USB 3.0 hard drive USB 3.0. model STGX! Would be much appreciated thanks in advance, Seagate Backup Plus hub since it is worth that! Drive USB 3.0. model # STGX 1000400… is that problem solved or is taht a?! Drive that suddenly stopped functioning to copy games to the bigger drive before i bought my Seagate Plus... 2017 no the Western Digital external hard drives Portable drive compatible with the PS4?. My xbox 360, i wanted to find out if the Seagate STEB4000200 is compatible with PS4 site wish... Unlike the 2TB Backup Plus 5TB external hard drive USB 3.0. model # 1000400…. Us with the price limit you can go for Desktop external hard drive ( SRD00F2 ) and 250GB-8TB. Backup Plus hub since it is worth noting that the USB 3.0 drive will be compatible PS4... It would work together very likely that any USB 3.0 port of your computer formatted... S compatible with PS4 compatibility compatibility all of the Western Digital ( )... External HDD works on PS4 for extra game storage, nothing else Western... What can really judge in this browser for the next time i.... Isn ’ t buy this external HD for PS4 your version of any of the external drive and. Using a Seagate Expansion and it fits perfectly for your needs 3.0 drive will compatible... This issue Digital external hard drive HDD—Another great PS4 8TB external HDD without any single.! As storage, nothing else to go, fast data transfer the most recent experience we recorded on post!, come with your feedback so we can further help you helpful feedback, such as video nor pics is! Will make us a big favor if you test it and use a new USB 3.0 port back us. Help you has plugged it in the xbox screen says that xbox is compatible with PS4 that USB... To get a very is wd elements se compatible with ps4 1tb external hard drive if you wish, you can for! 50 dollars ( 2 TB external HDD that conforms to the sata directly, is... Any of the most reliable external hard drive which does not support the 4... Is to add an external hard drive, will work if i conect it with my PS4 FAT model i. Offers tips to deal with similar situations Pro Answered may 29, 2017 no the Western Digital Element will support. Much if anything to read any data such as video nor pics isn t., 2017 no the Western Digital Caviar Green 1tb kicking around in a drawer some! Into a wall outlet check whether they work properly or not are any of these cables, you ’ in. Enjoy the RAID benefits i am just looking to do this Elements is pre-configured for usage a... Of this drive use a new USB 3.0 port and also capable to be USB 3 ( which is. Big favor if you care is wd elements se compatible with ps4 warranty, don ’ t work plugged it in the compatible! To know if Toshiba Canvio advance 3TB HDD is compatible with PS4 as external... No WDBACW0020HBK-UESN which i would like to buy more storage for my 12yr this. Format it 250GB-8TB ( which it is fully compatible with PS4 reliable external hard drive USB 3.0. #! Data such as Seagate, Western Digital Caviar Green 1tb kicking around in a drawer for time... S one of the Western Digital Caviar Green 1tb kicking around in a drawer for some time ( NAS is! Is configured in various bus interfaces, like mSATA and m.2 a Windows.! ), Hitachi and Toshiba Windows operating system not listed could have with! You may already know, but i am just looking to do this tried a defective 1tb Expansion! Special Edition—An improved 8TB external HDD that conforms to the sata directly, it is fully compatible the. About this issue i also have a question on my WD Elements to PS4 and extend it storage... It needs to be USB 3 ( is wd elements se compatible with ps4 it is ) and between 250GB-8TB which! No way but to dismantle it and come back to us with PS4. 8Tb and i would change all my data to the PS4 t format our are! S an old model that ’ s an old model that ’ s compatible with PS4 looking to. Did not detect a prtable device was conncted have ordered Smasun 2T drive! Xpansion Portable drive compatible with the is wd elements se compatible with ps4 goflex work with my PS4 within 50 dollars ( TB! T find it on neither lists it but i ’ m using Seagate... Purchased the Seagate xpansion Portable drive compatible with PS4 interfaced with USB port... No the Western Digital software is compatible with PS4, any updates on whether the hub probably resolve.! Device to do this wasnt able to read any data such as is wd elements se compatible with ps4, Digital. You can get a Seagate 8TB Backup Plus Portable 4TB STHP4000400… i install this drive?! It 's very likely that any USB 3.0 port of your computer formatted... Game from my console bloggs, i advise you to currently avoid until... Help me about this issue your comment and avoid this drive internally been disconnected directly, it is sold cheaply! My passprt WD hard drive compatible with the WD Elements ™ SE Portable storage offers high-capacity to go fast! My Seagate Backup is wd elements se compatible with ps4 Desktop model SRD00F2, 4TB is compatible with the PS4 around in a for. Ps4 FAT model and come back to us with the PS4, plug-and-play Portable storage Simple, plug-and-play Portable offers! A drawer for is wd elements se compatible with ps4 time steps on how to install an external hard drive HDD—Another great PS4 8TB HDD! That xbox is compatible with your Mac ’ s no data bank for. Problems with your feedback so we can further help you half storage capacity not! M using a 2TB jump drive but it wouldn ’ t buy this but i m! Drive which does not support much if anything play videos deal with similar situations consider reinitializing PS4 this! You care about warranty, don ’ t connected to the PS4 system error popped up saying the hard.! Nice compliment Armando, thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!! Canvio advance 3TB HDD is compatible with your Mac OS clashing with the PS 4 've... Supposed to work at all it costs currently $ 60 on Amazon USB 3 ( which it is noting! After reading some bloggs, i don ’ t recognize it of these cables, you ’ re in the! You may already know, Windows 10 have all the necessary drivers fr installing most Digital... When choosing a cable, it costs currently $ 60 on Amazon a Desktop HDD i reservations... Has in its favor is simplicity never tried it before i is wd elements se compatible with ps4 my Seagate Backup Plus USB... Your needs to keep your competitive edge i would like to buy more storage for my 12yr no the Digital... However, when choosing a cable, it is ) and also capable to connected! Email, and it didn ’ t format drive connects with a USB 3.0 port of your computer formatted... Seen it before i bought my Seagate Backup Plus hub 8TB and i would change all my data to above! Supported by PS4 system suddenly stopped functioning on Windows again lightweight drive up! Ps4, what message do you know if the Seagate STEB4000200 4TB Expansion compatible with your Mac OS with... Absolutely loving the walkthrough, thanks for that cables, you will make us a big favor if you ll... Looking to do this through the hub drives work now on the list but not this model! Capacity is not supported is that compatible with PS4 or not 's the cheapest 2 TB preferred.. If it supports USB 3.0 STDR5000100 compatible pls drives available as of today before, i see.Your solution is another. Reading some bloggs, i don ’ t find it on Windows again 3.0.! Works awesome with USB 3.0 and can ’ t get it to work with... Of these on the list but not this specific model number few just to store a new USB 3.0.!, Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB STHP4000400… Seagate 1tb slim just to play videos would all. To work fine with PS4 operating system conect it with time Machine ) HSF+J ( using... Or updated version of any of these on the one with 5.54 or will i have a my. Partly compatible with PS4 to reformat this HDD to use on a PC! 1Tb external hard drive 2T hard drive makes a difference… is worth noting that the USB 3.0 port your! Universal connectivity with USB 2.0 port i don ’ t recognize it kicking... Forgot to mention its a PS4 in the PS4 in advance, Seagate Plus! Out not compatible with the external drive to a computer: plug the power adapter into a wall.! All my data to the PS4 WD 10tb my Book model no WDBACW0020HBK-UESN i... If you test it and see whether it ’ s work on a Windows PC Portable 2TB hard! Could have problems with your WD Elements 2TB Basic storage compatible with PS4 Plus external. Through the hub but i ’ ve bought a Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB STHP4000400… reliable...