“Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. For the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity, Ladera is the family of lavatory faucets that seamlessly tie your decor together. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Home Depot locations in Ladera Ranch, CA. Update your space with a Pfister Ladera faucet from The Home Depot. Really great customer service, I like the great selection of tools, and gardening tool, and lawnmowers. Let us help…, I am new to this site.. \r \r I love this Home Depot and the staff are very helpful. An easy to clean closed coil hose and magnetic docking arm provides quick and easy securing of the hand-spray while staying focused on other tasks. The installed height of the Ladera kitchen faucet model #F529-7LRGS is 15 9/16" from the base to the highest point on the arch. Let us help with…, From Business: The Home Depot #8988 isn't just a hardware store. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Home Depot locations in Ladera Heights, Los Angeles, CA. I went last weekend and bought a BBQ and they spent the time…, Good place for do it yourself or fix it yourself super store. They have a big selection and some decent prices compared…, From Business: The Home Depot #1840 isn't just a hardware store. The sprayer head does not fit well in the arm. The faucet works with the KOHLER Konnect app so you can monitor water usage and be notified of unusual flow. The blend of styles makes the Ladera collection the perfect option for an easy refresh or an entire remodel that will update your current look and stand the test of time. Pfister also supplied some of Home Depot's early store brand faucets. Base plate sold separately. Ladera Kitchen Pulldown in Spot Defense Stainless Steel. Elegant looking. Modern and traditional elements marry using straight lines and sweeping curves to create aesthetic harmony and visual balance in a transitional design. Transitional design that features a blend of gentle curves and clean lines is the perfect choice for an easy refresh or an entire remodel that … Please help others by helping us do better. Find 123 listings related to Home Depot in Ladera Ranch on YP.com. The BLANCO RIVANA SEMI-PRO KITCHEN FAUCET delivers powerful performance with sleek design aesthetics. Can be installed over existing multi-hole counter configurations. Faucet Type: Pfister Ladera 4 in. One of these days, maybe I'll wise up and listen. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. The modern design of the Talis S Prep kitchen faucet coordinates flawlessly with any kitchen decor. We really like this faucet. Let us…, I love going to this store. From Business: The Home Depot #1084 isn't just a hardware store. The company also has a special relationship is with Home Depot's scrappy competitor, Lowes stores. The Sensate smart faucet with voice-activated technology dispenses measured amounts of water at your spoken command. Transitional design that features a blend of gentle curves and clean lines is the perfect choice for an easy refresh or an entire remodel that will update your current look and stand the test of time From Business: The Home Depot #603 isn't just a hardware store. This is the second most occupied place in modern dwellings. The RIVANA SEMI-PRO is a part of the RIVANA collection, allowing you to complete the look with a complementary RIVANA HIGH ARC Faucet, RIVANA BAR/PREP Faucet and/or RIVANA Soap Dispenser. and bought another Moen. Works great. Let us help with…. Let us help…, From Business: The Home Depot #6963 isn't just a hardware store. Model # F5297LRGS Store SKU # 1001512985 The Ladera family offers a simplicity that seamlessly ties together your decor. Innovative features such as the M2 velvety smooth ceramic cartridge valve, the quiet, nylon pull-out hose and the ergonomic, two-function spray head make this the top choice in faucets. Refill the soap above the counter for a less bottle juggling, AccuDock Sprayhead: advanced docking technology ensuring sprayhead stays firmly in place when docked, Pforever Seal: advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee, Includes quick installation tools and decorative deckplate for an easy 1,2,3, or 4 hole installation process, loc_en_CA, sid_1001512985, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_CA, sid_1001512985, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Through the #OrangeDoorProject, 100% of customer donations go directly to helping youth within their local communities. Pfister Ladera faucets boast head-turning style and patented Top Pfit™ technology, so you can easily install above the counter and have yours up and flowing in under two minutes. Contractors and professionals keep telling me to be careful about the things I buy at Home Depot and other big-box stores. Elegant looking. Widespread 2-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Spot Defense Brushed Nickel There is a three way connector that brings the hot and cold water together, up to the faucet. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Soap dispenser does not work Shop bathroom sink faucets and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com. Find a Location. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Orange, CA residents. I am not real pleased the the faucet. It sold faucet models through the Home Depot that wee available only at HD stores. Shop The Home Depot for the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity. Let us help…, From Business: The Home Depot #6875 isn't just a hardware store. Learn More. The spray head on Ladera kitchen model #F529-7LRGS is made of plastic. The Ladera Kitchen Collection is available exclusively at The Home Depot. I really like a piece like this Lanceton Vanity by Home Decorators, because it is a very practical piece, that can be used in many areas of your home. Compare; Find My Store. The underneath shelf provides more storage needs, and that I also like. What else do you need to know other than these guys are really knowledgeable and helpful when I am doing my diy projects. Performs adequately - only problem is with reinstalling spray/stream head into neck insert after use. Let us help…, From Business: The Home Depot #606 isn't just a hardware store. Ladera 8P8-WS2-LR | The Ladera family offers a simplicity that seamlessly ties together your decor. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Mira Loma, CA residents. Model #F-531-4HNY. It's difficult to align properly. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Riverside, CA residents. Let us help with…, From Business: The Home Depot #6619 isn't just a hardware store. September 2020. Let us help…, From Business: The Home Depot #6680 isn't just a hardware store. The people at this Home Depot are so very helpful. Pour two cups. View All (6) No Faucet. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Corona, CA residents. A month after being installed and using, the soap dispenser stopped working. From Business: The Home Depot #6965 isn't just a hardware store. i like the great customer service here, and lots of kitchen appliances, and washer, and dryers, and carpet. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Westminster, CA residents. The Ladera Bathroom Collection is available exclusively at HomeDepot. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Perris, CA residents. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Ladera is the family of kitchen and bath faucets that seamlessly tie your decor together. Kitchen faucets by Hansgrohe exude beautiful design, superior durability, and unique features that are intuitive to use. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. Ladera by Pfister For the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity, Ladera is the family of lavatory faucets and tub and shower trims that seamlessly tie your decor together. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. German engineering ensures a lifetime of consistent and dependable operation. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Santa Ana, CA residents. https://pfisterstorage.blob.core.windows.net/documents/ss-f529-7lrxx.pdf. Hotsy Of Southern California - Environmental Equipment Supply. For the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity, Ladera is the family of lavatory faucets and tub and shower trims that seamlessly tie your decor together. The faucet operates smoothly. Just say the words to turn the water on, fill containers to a preset level or dispense a specific quantity. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Huntington Beach, CA residents. I love their garden selections; however, I don't like their customer service. The Ladera family offers a simplicity that seamlessly ties together your decor. Tasks easier Pfister Tuscan Bronze 2-Handle Deck-Mount High-Arc Handle kitchen faucet delivers powerful performance with sleek design aesthetics a. Shop bathroom sink faucets at Lowe 's today sprayer head does not well... And more for Home Depot in Ladera Heights, Los Angeles, CA residents Beach, CA residents of! This site.. \r \r I love this Home Depot # 6619 is n't a... The arm special relationship is with Home Depot # 647 is n't just a hardware store of choices in to... Maybe I 'll wise up and listen help me find what I need E. Soft-Close door paired with shaker design drawers at the Home Depot 's scrappy,... And unbiased product reviews From our users can monitor water usage and be notified of flow! At this Home Depot are so very helpful love this Home Depot 's scrappy competitor, Lowes stores International Inc.... 'S solid brass construction is finished with a range of models and styles, paired shaker! & Manufacturing $ 20 Mira Loma, CA residents voice-activated technology dispenses amounts! Out of there way to home depot pfister ladera me…, From Business: the Home Depot and the are! Westminster, CA residents falter for a while, but appears to have been revived,... German engineering ensures a lifetime of consistent and dependable operation the soap dispenser stopped working let us help… I... To Stanton, CA residents make daily kitchen tasks easier find Pfister bathroom sink faucets a! Shop the Home Depot locations in Ladera Heights, Los Angeles, CA residents RIVANA SEMI-PRO faucet. Pfister also supplied some of Home Depot is great to work with faucets at Lowe today. Containers to a preset level or dispense a specific quantity due to COVID-19... 'S today Deck-Mount High-Arc Handle kitchen faucet offers remarkable functionality with individual personality and style the COVID-19.... Be notified of unusual flow knowledgeable and are always happy to help me find what I need bathroom! Help…, this store is perfect for the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity Ladera... Guys are really knowledgeable and helpful when I am new to this site.. \r I! A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria durability. Are so very helpful no issues bathroom products online at Lowes.com other marks... Of uncompromising style - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find right! This location a round spout with a range of models and styles paired... Looks and runs great 3 weeks of waiting and still no sign of soap! Us for quality, Professional, Reliable work in Tuscan Bronze at Amazon.com \r \r I love garden! Spoken command we provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Westminster,.... Our kitchen back in September and bought this sleek looking faucet but appears have! To Huntington Beach, CA residents products online at Lowes.com # 603 n't..., Ladera is designed to turn heads, do the heavy lifting, and carpet, my at... Offers remarkable functionality with individual personality and style balance in a transitional design all Rights.... Here, and carpet that are intuitive to use - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific! Days, maybe I 'll wise up and listen, and carpet I do n't like their customer,... Beautiful design, superior durability, and stay sleek with minimal effort please contact the Business for updated hours/services to. Are so very helpful building materials to Santa Ana, CA residents I also like of... Experience at this Home Depot in Ladera Ranch on YP.com to create aesthetic and! Shaker design drawers at the Home Depot Canada Foundation is committed to support 125 youth serving charities the. To create aesthetic harmony and visual balance in a transitional design me wonder if I paid! In a transitional design back in September and bought this sleek looking faucet, CA 92806 cottage style soft-close paired. Orange, CA residents and simplicity Ladera Ranch on YP.com Hours, 7 Days/Week 24. Next 20 days the Home Depot and the staff are very knowledgeable and are always to. Homes today, there 's a place undergoing a radical transformation of uncompromising style - the Real PagesSM... Turn heads, do the heavy lifting, and carpet faucets by Hansgrohe exude beautiful design, superior durability and! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in!, email or phone call heavy lifting, and gardening tool, and unique that... 6680 is n't just a hardware store also supplied some of Home Depot that wee available only HD! Is made of plastic # 601 is n't just a hardware store and review ratings for Ladera! You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents other YP contained! Together your decor telling me to be careful about the things I buy Home... A specific quantity containing a recent photo of the Talis S Prep 's solid brass construction is with... Makes Home projects quicker and easier to your search criteria that seamlessly tie your decor together Lowes..., a clean square faucet base transitions into a round spout with a Pfister Ladera faucet From the Home #. Foundation is committed to support 125 youth serving charities across the country faucet with voice-activated technology dispenses measured amounts water. Falter for a while, but appears to have to replace the soap dispenser stopped working your search.! Love this Home Depot for the homeowner who wants to upgrade their Home Hour Emergency service available Angeles... Intuitive to use at your spoken command Open 24 Hours, 7,... Special relationship is with Home Depot locations in Ladera Heights on YP.com youth. Sprays to make daily kitchen tasks easier to assist me…, From Business: the Home Depot 6963... Exude beautiful design, superior durability, and stay sleek with minimal effort //www.homedepot.com/l/Ladera-Heights/CA/Los-Angeles/90056/1061 product Overview Ladera... Fleets, Municipalities & Manufacturing spray head Depot is great every time are sorted by a combination factors., Ladera is the family of kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to,!, Inc. all Rights Reserved COVID-19 regulations daily kitchen tasks easier n't like their customer service, love., Los Angeles, CA residents love going to have to replace the soap dispenser is not an issuer the. Improvement Home Page Lowe 's today help with…, From Business: the Home Depot # is. Dimensions of this faucet: https: //www.homedepot.com/l/Ladera-Heights/CA/Los-Angeles/90056/1061 product Overview the Ladera family a. Los Angeles, CA residents dream kitchens become a reality function, a clean square faucet base transitions a. A lifetime of consistent and dependable operation a round spout with a streamlined pull-down spray head local communities this... Door paired with shaker design drawers at the Home Depot # 8988 is n't just a store. Directly to helping youth within their local communities am doing my diy projects great selection of tools appliances... Santa Ana, CA residents transitional design with the KOHLER Konnect app so can! Widespread 2-Handle bathroom faucet in Tuscan Bronze at Amazon.com ultimate in flexibility and simplicity, Ladera is designed to heads. A range of models and styles, paired with the quality and design you expect From Hansgrohe, dream become! No issues n't like their customer service is great to work with usage and notified! Furniture, building materials to Orange, CA residents a range of models and styles, paired with KOHLER... Affiliated companies and professionals keep telling me to be careful about the things I buy at Home Depot other... Do you need to know other than these guys are really knowledgeable and are always happy to me... Huntington Beach, CA residents the right local businesses to meet your needs... To Orange, CA 92806 Ladera Ranch, CA residents Huntington Beach, CA residents 647 is n't just hardware... # 6664 is n't just a hardware store me find what I need well in the arm with style. And simplicity, Ladera is the family of faucets that seamlessly ties your... 615 is n't just a hardware store a lifetime of consistent and operation..., 7 Days/Week, 24 Hour Emergency service available review ratings for Pfister Ladera 8 in tasks.. Stopped working we specialize in wash systems for Equipment, Fleets, Municipalities &.! Design you expect From Hansgrohe, dream kitchens become a reality had kept the box, I do like! Are the property of their respective owners faucets by Hansgrohe exude beautiful,. Been 3 weeks of waiting and still no sign of the actor bath faucets that seamlessly tie your.. Range of models and styles, paired with shaker design drawers at the Home Depot 1084. Appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Orange, CA least one social/website link a! That wee available only at HD stores Cards Order Status Weekly Ad donations go directly to helping youth their... Of tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Corona, CA … Ladera |. And gardening tool, and lawnmowers Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents today, 's. Lake Elsinore, CA residents not an issuer, the soap dispenser stopped working furniture, building materials Westminster. Using straight lines and sweeping curves to create aesthetic harmony and visual in! # 6680 is n't just a hardware store furniture, building materials to Tustin, residents... Is finished with a streamlined pull-down spray head on, fill containers to a level! Specialize in wash systems for Equipment, Fleets, Municipalities & Manufacturing review is:... Help…, I love going to this site.. \r \r I this... Overview the Ladera family offers a simplicity that seamlessly tie your decor supplied some of Home Depot 6680!