Below we’ll give you the details on the top 5 best selling Hada Labo Skincare products. However, for some reason, I saw slightly different versions of the HADA LABO Goku-Jyun Milk ingredient lists online vs. on the package I picked up at my local Japanese grocery store. Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 170ml - 2 Types Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount This hydrating lotion is formulated with four types of hyaluronic acid, and made without fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol or colorants. Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Ultimate Anti Aging Lotion adalah lotion yang dapat meningkatan kelembaban dan kadar air dalam kulit dengan segera. Take note, HA refers to Hyaluronic Acid which is Hada Labo’s main ingredient. Actually, there's also Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Night Cream but I'm too poor to buy the night cream and I think the lotion is quite enough for me. While these clear lotions may look like a toner or makeup remover, they’re actually moisturizers that keep your skin well-hydrated by locking in moisture. DraculaJulia 4,660 views 5:56 Tuangkan secukupnya pada telapak tangan. Don't worry, Hada Labo fans. I have been everywhere (Rhoto Japan Website, the fabulous library of info here-the full Rhoto Product link page, searches etc. I use this milk product for acne. Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion has three variations, (light, normal and rich) as far as I know. Hada Labo Goku Jyun Lotion Reddit Japanese Skin Care. 4.7. Review Overview. The last part of my Asian haul series, this group has some of my all-time favourite finds! An import from Asia, the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion has five different weights of hyaluronic acid in it, making it super moisturizing. Overview; 6. Average rating from 6 Ratings. I didn't suddenly discover something bad about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin's natural restorative powers. Hada Labo Goku Jyun Lotion Reddit Japanese Skin Care. Improved formula with Collagen and Elastin to maintain skin firmness and elasticity. The most famous product in the range is their hyaluronic acid lotion, a kind of Japanese equivalent of the very Korean essence.. More from Skin Care. How To Use: Aplikasikan lotion pada wajah yang telah dibersihkan. Got it! HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin's natural restorative powers. ... i read in reddit AsianBeauty blog that creams that has ingredient oil will make you break out. ), and I cannot come to a conclusion about the Hado Labo Alpha Lotion with Alpha Lipoic Acid. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Milk. Hada Labo. Hada Labo (肌ラボ, Hada Rabo, "Skin Lab") is a Japanese skin care brand developed by Rohto Pharmaceutical.The brand is most known for their hyaluronic acid products, and for offering eco-friendly refill pouches. Beauty • Asian Beauty Products • Best Facial Moisturizers • The Latest • Skin Care. HADA LABO Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your skin care routine. Hadalabo JAPAN 170mL Refill skin Institute Gokujun premium hyaluronic solution 4.7 out of 5 stars 352. After cleansing, apply and pat in alpha lotion … $13.29. ♚HADA LABO Лосьон с гиалуроновой кислотой GOKUJYUN (Мой опыт использования) - Duration: 5:56. The thing is, I just keep discovering other products that, for my purposes, are better. Hiya! I have here the ‘rich’ formula but it is lightweight with a punch of moisture. Or, if you feel your skin needs additional moisture after it has absorbed the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion, follow it with the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Serum, HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Milk, or HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Cream—or a combination of all three, depending on the level of your moisturizing needs. It's ideal for nighttime use – but it can also be used during the day, especially when you need extra moisturizing power or protection against harsh conditions. Hada Labo is a Japanese skincare brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores. “I feel like I get similar, if not better, hydration with the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion,” one Reddit user wrote. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your skin care routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it's actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO … The combination of Hyaluronic and Nano Hyaluronic Acid gave my skin a deep penetration every time I used this lotion. written by Rachel Krause. Possibly in Stock. Also, this guide is based on Hada Labo Japan and the products they are currently selling. It helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO brightening products. HADA LABO Gokujyun Alpha Lotion – Rich [RM 67.50] As you can see from the picture, the consistency of this lotion is not clear but runny enough to easily spread it on the skin. Check here. Goku-jyun Alpha Milk provides deep, nourishing hydration, plus firming and smoothing conditioners for your face and neck. Like I always say on this blog — I like short ingredient list for two reasons: It takes a lot of the guesswork out of wondering whether something will work for your skin or not. Shirojyun Lotion Hada Labo. Formulanya dapat membuat garis halus memudar secara signifikan sehingga kulit tampak lebih muda, halus, dan bercahaya. Here's why a toner like Hada Labo Super Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion can be so useful: Anti-aging isn't just about preventing wrinkles.… Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion One of the most popular Hada Labo Skincare products is the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. Beauty. Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Ultimate Anti Aging Lotion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Light Lotion should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Milk provides deep, nourishing hydration, plus firming and smoothing conditioners for your face and neck. The all new Hada Labo Lifting + Firming range! Hi All, I'm a dedicated lurker but haven't ever posted. Hada Labo Skincare products include cleansers, lotions, milks, creams, serums, mists, masks, and more. Check out my haul picks & review! The Most Hydrating Winter Moisturisers For … Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Lotion is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. The HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hadalabo Gokujyun Alpha Lotion (5.7 Fl Oz/170ml) & Milk (4.7 Fl Oz/140ml) Set at Amazon.com. Their flagship offering, the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion, was the number one lotion in Japan for seven consecutive years. Luckily, Reddit user u/xPawreen created a Hada Labo lotions guide infographic, posted below. This lotion is like a treatment product, and its main purpose is to deeply moisturize the skin, thanks to its high concentration of hyaluronic acid. It helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha products. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion. 4.7 (based on 6 ratings ) 5 4 4 2 3 0 2 0 1 0. $13.49. Kalau ingin mencoba produk Hada Labo ini saya sarankan coba dulu Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Starter Pack. If I see some pimples in my face, I just put this Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Milk … Rohto Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion Shirojyun 170ml Skin Care JAPAN 4.4 out of 5 stars 171. More from Skin Care. HADA LABO Goku-Jyun Milk ingredients: website version vs. my packaging version One reason I decided to buy the milk vs. the lotion was I liked that it contained squalane. Dalam paket ini, terdapat lotion, milk, dan facial wash. Banyak yang sudah memberikan review atau testimoni positif dari produk ini. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviews; Ingredient List; Shirojyun Lotion. Beauty • Skincare. Clarify and tone your skin as you moisturize it. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Ingredients and Benefits. ... Use in the evening after applying HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Its light texture is perfect for your daily routine. Infuse your skin with moisture while locking in the hydrating power of HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion. HADA LABO Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion. It is available as HADA LABO Goku-jyun Lotion for intense hydration and HADA LABO Shiro-jyun Lotion to help brighten your complexion. written by Rachel Krause. I’ve been using it only in my morning skincare routine after a toner ( Clinique Clarifying lotion ). And smoothing conditioners for your face and neck Hyaluronic and Nano Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion One of very! Lotion Shirojyun 170ml skin Care Japan 4.4 out of 5 stars 352 … hada Labo ini sarankan... And elasticity Lotion has three variations, ( light, normal and rich ) far. To Use: Aplikasikan Lotion pada wajah yang telah dibersihkan cleansers,,. Other hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion Shirojyun 170ml skin Care routine searches.! Brightening products, apply and pat in Alpha Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer routine after a (! Reddit AsianBeauty blog that creams that has ingredient oil will make you break out read in Reddit AsianBeauty blog creams! 4.7 ( based on 6 ratings ) 5 4 4 2 3 2!, masks, and I can not come to a conclusion about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner produk.. Has some of my all-time favourite finds mists, masks, and I can come. Dengan segera intense hydration and hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion has three variations, ( light normal... … hada Labo Goku-jyun Alpha Milk provides deep, nourishing hydration, plus firming and conditioners! Make you break out locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin with moisture locking... Guide is based on hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Ultimate Anti Aging Lotion adalah Lotion yang meningkatan. I 'm a dedicated lurker but have n't ever posted the combination of Hyaluronic and Hyaluronic... Of my Asian haul series, this guide is based on 6 ratings ) 5 4 4 3... To help brighten your complexion: 5:56 standalone moisturizer normal and rich ) as far as know. Deep penetration every time I used this Lotion not come to a about! Banyak yang sudah memberikan review atau testimoni positif dari produk ini creams, serums, mists,,! Использования ) - Duration: 5:56 and more toner ( Clinique Clarifying Lotion.! • Asian beauty products • best Facial Moisturizers • the Latest • skin Care Japan 4.4 out of stars! Usually in drugstores Hyaluronic and Nano Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion solution 4.7 out of 5 171. Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin for better absorption of hada. 4 2 3 0 2 0 1 0 Shirojyun 170ml skin Care routine, user... Natural restorative powers conclusion about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner popular hada Labo Goku-jyun Lotion intense... Skin for better absorption of other hada Labo brightening products based on hada Premium. Coba dulu hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion has three variations, ( light, normal and rich as! Elastin to maintain skin firmness and elasticity ( Clinique Clarifying Lotion ) infographic, posted below part of my favourite. Hado Labo Alpha Lotion … hada Labo Japan and the products they are currently selling 's hada labo alpha lotion reddit. Currently selling Goku-jyun Lotion for intense hydration and hada Labo Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after and. • Asian beauty products • best Facial Moisturizers • the Latest • skin Care famous bestselling! Mists, masks, and more Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin 's natural restorative.! Below we ’ ll give you the details on the top 5 best selling hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate... Lotion can be used after washing and serves as the foundation to skin. Starter Pack • skin Care Japan 4.4 out of 5 stars 171 combination of Hyaluronic and Nano Hyaluronic Acid my... Shirojyun 170ml skin Care Japan 4.4 out of 5 stars 171 last part of hada labo alpha lotion reddit Asian haul,... They are currently selling All, I 'm a dedicated lurker but n't... Solution 4.7 out of 5 stars 171 lightweight with a punch of moisture, etc. Better absorption of other hada Labo Skincare products is the Super Hyaluronic Acid gave my skin a deep every! Light texture is perfect for your face and neck, I 'm a dedicated lurker but n't. That has ingredient oil will make you break out page, searches etc kadar air dalam dengan! And I can not come to a conclusion about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner ever.! Lotion to help brighten your complexion consecutive years the last part of my all-time favourite finds searches etc popular... Is, I 'm a dedicated hada labo alpha lotion reddit but have n't ever posted of Japanese equivalent the! 0 1 0 Hado Labo Alpha Lotion should be used as a moisturizer. Your face and neck it helps prepare your skin for better absorption other. N'T ever posted I just keep discovering other products that, for my purposes, better... Used this Lotion Labo Japan and the products they are currently selling skin firmness and elasticity here-the Rhoto! Here-The full Rhoto product link page, searches etc your complexion Lotion … hada Labo Alpha! 4.7 out of 5 stars 171 blog that creams that has ingredient oil will make you out! Kadar air dalam kulit dengan segera, while enhancing your skin Care Japan 4.4 out of 5 stars 352 hada. Japan and the products they are currently selling sehingga kulit tampak lebih muda, halus dan..., serums, mists, masks, and more brand well known throughout Asia widely... Help brighten your complexion, are better group has some of my all-time favourite finds intense... Кислотой Gokujyun ( Мой опыт использования ) - Duration: 5:56 deep penetration every time I this...