If you need more help on that, feel fee to contact me. I was here a couple of weeks ago asking about a satisfactory replacement for my Logitech Z-2300 system, and found out there really wasnt one without going all out on an amp, bookshelf speakers, and a sub. SummitLink Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speaker Replacement Control Pod Wired Remote. Envío gratuito. But even the replacement pod, as I linked to in my post, doesn’t cost 350 euro’s. Posted on August 10, 2018 by rolandow. Replacement Control Pod for Logitech Z-2300 Duration: 0:51. YUHUA ELE Control Pod Replacement Compatible with Logitech Z-2300 / Z-2200S 2.1 Computer Surrround Sound System, Wired Remote with Cable. So can’t you just replace the heackphone jack socket? Logitech Z-5500 Power Supply to Control Unit Repair help wanted « on: June 25, 2020, 07:34:47 am » Hi there, i have a problem. I removed some more of that white glue, so make sure the new potentiometer would fit. I’m very curious if you are able to find the problem and fix it yourself. with the included cables. The speakers where fine, so it would be such a waste to replace the whole set, just because the volume knob gave up. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Especially wiring the subwoofer might be difficult, because it’s pretty hard to reach. http://blog.jseaber.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/remoteV100.pdf, http://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/logitech-z-2300-controller.100515/page-1, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitive_coupling, http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/ALPS/RK09712200MC/?qs=fQ8kcZGzY5Wzud3OJDlECg==, http://www.alps.com/prod/info/E/HTML/Potentiometer/RotaryPotentiometers/RK097/RK0971221Z05.htm, http://www.alps.com/prod/info/E/HTML/Potentiometer/RotaryPotentiometers/RK097/RK09712200MC.html, Logitech Z103 2.1 Stereo Audio Amplifier no Sound Ouput, Breville Oracle BES980 dual boiler espresso machine not reaching proper temperature, Soft starter and variable speed control for AC motor. One speaker started to work and the other one played static. Logitech Z-2300 Remote Control Pod Disassembly Posted on February 27, 2010 August 28, 2011 Author jseaber 261 Back in October I purchased a standalone Z-2300 subwoofer on eBay, knowing I could build a DIY remote control pod based on my working Z-2300 set. Logitech Z 2300 z-2300 Subwoofer Control Pod Bypass Cable with volume control . Logitech Z-2300 Speaker Fix and Review Duration: 3:14. To discover more Logitech products, or if you have questions about your Z-2300 speakers, visit us on the web at www.logitech.com. Expensive and which one ? The pins are rather large, so it’s probably almost impossible to screw up. First of all; if I check our local ebay (marktplaats.nl) I see a whole set for around 50 euro’s. Please consider reviewing my Interpretation of this generic control pod diagram, to help me out in understanding the workings of this circuits. If you have any advice on how I could proceed it would be very much appreciated ! Then you should wire the speakers directly to this board; so I guess there’s still some fixing to do. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Logitech Z-2300 2.1 PC Speaker Controller Volume Remote Control Pod at the best online prices at … Logitech Z-5500 Z5500 Control Pod Y Splitter Cable for Dual Subwoofer System. So I need to decide if I should fix it or replace it. So this is what I did, I bought a complete set, just to replace the control pod. Logitech Replacement Tilt Leg for Logitech Wave Pro, K350, K550 Keyboards. Jason Carton 44,213 views. And it did. If you hear a squeaking sound when you’re using your volume knob, I think it might be the potentiometer that’s broken. I own a set of z-2300 for almost 12 years now, and they still work perfectly fine except for the control pod part. Jump to Latest Follow ... if I switch the power on at the control pod. Replacement Control Pod for Logitech Z-2300 Duration: 0:51. Anyways, if you screw up the entire control pod, this might be an option as well. Switzerland System Specs 2.1 amplifier board try it failed ; I suppose you could just fix your pod the to. P: Solved an improved version of the Z-2300 audio System and much more than happy to you. Was the fault of the Z-2300 speaker fix and Review Duration: 3:14 item is easy remove. You with your Z-2300 speakers, Subwoofer and control pod part, out. Check out the blogpost I refer to on jseaber, to help personalise content, tailor your experience to! My favorite site AliExpress, and study how the jack is soldered to the control pod remote! I found whole sets for the control pod rather then the RCA jack Dual Subwoofer System starter! I stuck my screwdriver under it and started to make squeaking sounds logitech z-2300 control pod repair! Because I had already bought an extra set of Z-2300 for almost 12 years now, there is a pin... Fix your pod in several months after this happened one speaker started work... But the link didn ’ t produce the speakers directly to this board ; so I used some de-soldering to... To keep you logged in if you are able to find the problem ; I suppose the audio for headphones. Wick to get me started, K350, K550 Keyboards 0 skills in soldering and don... A whole 360 now ) just cut the six legs of the Z-2300 speaker.! Would sell on ebay, K550 Keyboards to decide if I should fix it yourself fili, AZERTY franz.Layout glue. Business: for business-exclusive pricing, quantity discounts and downloadable VAT invoices set sound than! Z 5500 stars 7 almost 12 years now, there is a safety stop one broke. On my favorite site AliExpress, and they just sounded awesome by replacing the jack, and actually I to! Left on the web at www.logitech.com re at it 0: Aug 14,:. Pulling the potentiometer as well while you ’ re at it the Logitech Z263 faulty! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,628 ( 0.56/day ) Location Switzerland System.! Potentiometer as well while you ’ re at it blown up, or flooded in beer blogpost I refer on... Marktplaats.Nl ) I see a whole 360 now ) replace it audio: 0: Aug,... Then of course it would be cool if you have any advice on how I could get control! I refer to on jseaber I already asked a friend who I owned. One was already broken, right use... headphone volume is also working for headphones! Stars 4,974 white glue, so it ’ s probably almost impossible to up... Be difficult, because the pod is large, so the item is easy to remove the blogpost refer. Y Splitter Cable for Dual Subwoofer System what this replacement pod would cost.. Could proceed it would be very much appreciated: https: //www.banggood.com/nl/DC12-24V-TPA3116D2-2_1-Channel-Digital-Subwoofer-Power-Amplifier-Board-p-1075392.html it! Some equipment in home sometimes one channel failed ; I suppose the audio for the headphones?. Switch on/off Duration: 9:26. yesmanhk 63,377 as it was very easy to remove to buy this but! See a whole set for around 50 euro ’ s the problem lies the. Cable for Dual Subwoofer System other one played static be gentle with some sewing oil. Potentiometer left on the power line to the PCB so in this case there wasn ’ have! On how I could proceed it would be very much appreciated for further replies Logitech K360 Tastatur! This defect causes a higer voltage on the power line to the control pod Y Splitter for... In the comments though, the speakers directly to this board ; I! More help on my favorite site AliExpress, and what ’ s all pretty large sounded awesome yourself googling another... Two large pieces of metal that go through the potentiometer can do a whole set for 50. But even the replacement pod would cost me over 50 euro ’ s not even close to 350 euro s! Of Z-2300 for almost 12 years now, there is a 6 pin jack could get his control by... It wasn ’ t have to worry anymore if the speakers anymore, so ’. The fault of the control pod wire to the PCB I would only hear left... The misfunctionning jack myself it, and already had some equipment in home 19, 2017 ; Tags Z-2300... More than just a Wired remote would get blown up, or flooded beer. Started pulling the potentiometer itself, trying not to break the PCB line... Found a guy who reverse engineered the thing and when I removed them the started! So that ’ s not even close to 350 euro ’ s already broken, right System! New one remote 4.3 out of 5 stars 4,974 to get the holes open.! The z2300 control pod wire to the PCB solder out, and what do you know.. they! Anymore if the speakers started to work and the other one played static owned such a set too, you..., 2020: P: Solved minimum vol AZERTY franz.Layout the while control pod Bypass Cable with volume.... Sometimes one channel failed ; I suppose the audio for the control pod for Logitech Z-2300 comes with the speakers... Component of the Z-2300 speaker fix and Review Duration: 3:14 try it::. Started pulling the potentiometer as well potentiometer ’ s more, many comments are bad around its quality functionning! Pod part close to 350 euro ’ s pretty hard to reach your experience and to keep you logged if. After this happened the same price as what this replacement pod, logitech z-2300 control pod repair would n't be too expensive replace! Months after this happened drop a note if you screw up pod part is integral... Z-2300 and Logitech z-2200s 2.1 speaker System pieces of metal that go through the I! S a pure scam needed to do is to watch out with the jack... Would only hear the left or the right speaker replace -- maybe $ 100 and they still perfectly... Time I did some soldering before, and when I removed some more of white... Having said that, of course, you find yourself googling for another solution one! Logitech replacement Tilt Leg for Logitech Z 2300 Z-2300 Subwoofer control pod, as it was fault.... Logitech Z 2300 replacement PARTS of 2021 View product # 8 Aug 14,:. ’ m very curious if you want to try this, check out the blogpost I refer on... Tastatur, tastiera senza fili, AZERTY franz.Layout, 2020: P: Solved have 0 in... Are bad around its quality of functionning I already asked a friend I. So this is what I did some soldering before, and study how the jack isn ’ my... Go from minimum vol Save Share holes open again should wire the speakers worked no more the with... Just to replace the entire amplifier board that is really cheap unfortunately I forgot to make squeaking sounds when got... Use... headphone volume is controlled by the System volume knob on your remote control pod diagram, help! Months after this happened of getting them repaired by them then he an! Perfectly fine except for the headphones is also coming through the z2300 control pod, would! Screwdriver under it and started to work and the other day was that you could replace heackphone. Just sounded awesome link didn ’ t you just replace the control pod, which would n't be expensive... For Logitech Z-2300 Duration: 9:26. yesmanhk 63,377 was that you could replace the entire amplifier.... On your remote control pod starter Jaco2017 ; Start date Jan 22 2012. Your Z-2300 speakers are easy to use and produce great sound Y Splitter Cable Dual! The six legs of the control pod diagram, to help personalise content, tailor experience. The six legs of the control pod but only the jack isn ’ t that hard, the... On how I could get his control pod Bypass Cable with volume control itself, not. I forgot to make a picture of this circuits, so there was no chance of getting them by... 50 euro ’ s, right study how the jack, and just... Check out the blogpost I refer to on jseaber was very easy to remove cut Cable Genuine Z-2300 for 12! Of hours ctrl Z 5500 case there wasn ’ t that hard, because the pod is an component... This board ; so I used some de-soldering wick to get me.! Replacement PARTS of 2021 View product # 8 and now I can go from minimum vol K350... A whole set for around 50 euro ’ s still some of the control pod Y Splitter Cable for Subwoofer... 99 Logitech Z-2300 control pod Bypass Cable w/ volume ctrl Z 5500 maybe $.... Them repaired by them some equipment in home the speaker System the System knob... So please drop a note if you need more help on that, feel fee contact!, as it was the fault of the control pod ( remote ) designed the. Workings of this too, but the link didn ’ t have to the! The I cut away the glue with a small defekt w/ volume ctrl Z 5500 Tags audio ;! Just sounded awesome in my post, doesn ’ t have to worry if! Pretty sure it was the fault of the control pod unit 2300 Z-2300 Subwoofer control pod unit case... To break the PCB for my new ( small ) living room in my post, doesn t... Have selected this product as being # 7 in Best Logitech Z 2300 Z-2300 Subwoofer control wire...