For the .25 and.30 caliber, the FX has a barrel system that’s 600 mm long. As I mentioned in the other thread, I have many tins of pellets lying around in my stash due to all the reviews etc I do. Customer Reviews for FX Dreamline Classic Average Customer Review 4.5 (6 reviews) 5 star. J'aime Je n'aime pas : fab679 Habitué Des Lieux Nombre de messages: 318 Age: 54 Localisation: Liège Date d'inscription : 23/04/2019: Sujet: Re: FX dreamline !! The modular design allows the rifle to change to any of the Dreamline configurations. The Dreamline Power Plenum is a simple screw on adapter that any shooter can install easily without need for technical knowledge or fear of damaging the rifle. With the arrival of the FX Dreamline, innovation that was previously only dreamed about, is now a reality. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Other possibilities include configuring bore specifications and twist rates for the pellet of my choice. To fix high capacity magazines on my Dreamline, I use high rings. Add to cart. Hope you guys can dig it! I called FX and was told the box should have been a sealed box and the gun should have been complete. Today’s hunting bullpup can be converted for the weekend field target match. Check product details to select what is best for you. The .22 and .177 FX Dreamline features a 500 mm long barrel. You will need an AR15 Buffer Tube Assembly and an AR15 Compatible stock. The FX Dreamline Lite is a new look model unlike other FX rifles from the past. The DreamClassic has a valve adjuster, or what I call a transfer port adjuster. It is so quiet, my bb gun makes more noise. Using the Twist X barrel, I am able to change the air gun caliber in a few seconds, a versatility that I never dreamed of in a PCP. Below are all the links I can recommend for finding out more about the items shown in the video. My .22 caliber Dreamline features a smooth, even shot curve due to the internal regulator. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Are all new guns now have barrel support.? hello.J have the same since 3 years ago 6.35 mm.with silencer power moderateur.Really the best J have.Very light,accurate,very very comfortable. When I am on the road, I use a Nomad II SCUBA to fill my FX s cylinder up to the brim. Its attractive comb has good cheek weld due to a raised comb for use with high capacity magazines.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'huntingheart_com-leader-4','ezslot_16',168,'0','0'])); This stock is, however, not interchangeable with that one for a Streamline due to minute changes. Avec ce support de baril FX Dreamline, vous pouvez avoir un attachement robuste entre le canon et le cylindre d’air de votre FX Dreamline, ce qui en f It lives up to its name FX Dreamline LITE by weighing in at an incredible 5.5 lbs (.177 & .22) / 5.8 lbs (.25 & .30) before adding any accessories! The Dreamlite Tactical is basically the FX Impact's little brother, or a baby FX Impact, however you want look at it.The Dreamline series are a great platform with their modular and multi caliber design. All Rights Reserved. Hope you get it sorted soon. Overall, how could one not be happy with this gun??? My wife keeps getting upset when I bring it to bed with me, at best the barrel fix will be resolved. Please note; this is the stock only - to fit this to the FX Dreamline tactical you will also require the following products; Smith & Wesson stock tube; Smith & Wesson stock collar; Smith & Wesson castle nut round plian; More details. Extremely versatile and lightweight, the bullpup is perfect for those looking to upgrade their current hunting air rifle. The barrel comes separated in the box and has the DonnyFL installed. That was two months ago. I also fill my Dreamline with the Air Venturi Compressor and a 98 cubic foot tank. Proof of purchase is a requirement, and the warranties are transferable with the original receipt or invoice. Both of which are availble as extras. The FX Streamline air rifle is delightful to shoot. You can have a wooden or synthetic stock takedown, bullpup, or regular FX within a few adjustments or additions. 3 star 2 star 1 star (2 votes) (2 votes) FX Dreamline Classic. With a DonnyFL moderator that’s affixed and its removable stock, my Dreamline transforms into a DreamLite for easier portability. Any FX air gun owner will tell you; we all adore the match-grade trigger. Connecting pieces between the pressure cylinder and the breech minimize weight, inefficiencies and chance leaks. Accuracy, 75 yd groupings are tigger than the 25 yd groupings of the other gun. The FX Dreamline is the first fully modular airgun system in the world. I love the magazine, the safety, the stock, the trigger and the gauges. Airbuks / 153 Views / 18-12-2020 . This Dreamline barrel sticks out there the full length of the barrel with no support, that is ridiculous. 1 star (6 votes) (2 votes) (1 vote) FX Dreamline, Dream-Pup . All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. This prevents my Dreamline’s cylinder from pressure damage. SE-168 67 … Competitively priced and with such a responsive trigger, the Dreamline is a rifle more air-gunners should experience. What a piece of kit! A very consistent AMP regulator, the incredibly light trigger, and STX barrel combine to offer this accuracy. This forms part of the FX Dreamline experience since I can try different pellets to get the most out of my air rifle. When I work the side lever cock handle, I find it smoother than the earlier streamline. I find the AMP to provide precise and accurate performance due to its construction and durability. Airbuks / 150 Views / 25-12-2020 . Design of pellet probe is very impressive, the new mag design with the removing cover is very sweet. This gives me a very clean break. My other rifle is a Hatsan Hercules Bully (10+lbs.) FX carbon fiber air tank valve leak repair . FX Streamline Synthetic .25 Caliber. It is very light weight, just as advertised, a little over 6 lbs. This, and the long air reservoir, explains the huge shots-per-fill count. Things I would have changed: The barrel should be tied to the air chamber underneath it to give it some stability. The modular design allows the rifle to change to any of the Dreamline configurations. In.30 caliber, the FX delivers a superb 14 shots, while in .25, you can expect 16 shots. I can hardly wait to take out this match-winning accuracy to 100 yards and see what it can do. We begin with the heart of the machine, the main valve and breech block. An Adjustable Match Precision or AMP regulator gives me the flexibility to adjust pressure externally without depressurizing the air gun. I had my FX Dreamline Lite for about 3 months now and must have shot about 4 tins of pellets through it without any rifle issues, the issues I had was down to the person pulling the trigger. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! The trigger and cocking mechanism is exceptional as well as accuracy and design. Available in .177, .22,.25, and .30 calibers, this compact introduction to the Dreamline is truly an extraordinary air gun. hit me up with an email in the contact form if you have any questions. The rifle arrived in a box that had been opened. What others should know: I would would wait until they get this gun finished before buying one. FX could not explain what was going on and told me they would ship me a moderator which they did do. While the smooth twist barrel system of this air rifle is shrouded, it’s slender and doesn’t suppress much of the report. With cleaning I get 1 1/2" groupings at 50 yards. Achat FX DREAMLINE SUPPORT DE BARIL par 34.95 eur. The walnut stock is gorgeous but not as select as my Air Arms 510. 36 years old, been hunting and fishing my entire life – love the outdoors, family, and all kinds of hunting and fishing! FX .22 Dreamline Saber Tactical Chassis Pre-charged Pneumatic Air Rifle (R/H) - New Hello everyone! This is unbelievable that they would put out a lengthy barrel with no support whatsoever. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. Create an online review   and share your thoughts with other customers. This is an upgraded FX Streamline version that weighs 6 pounds. An excellent teardown rifle, I can adjust the DreamLite by removing the stock with a swift turn of the knob. Item comes in various specifications. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. Accuracy of the FX Smooth Twist barrel is outstanding and the gun is not pellet-picky. The FX Dreamline Lite is a new look model unlike other FX rifles from the past. What others should know: Ordered this rifle in December. 2 star 1 star (3 votes) (2 votes) (1 vote) FX Dreamline Classic. There is a dust cover on the probe that keeps dirt and debris from clogging the opening. These included DreamLite, DreamPup, and DreamClassic. Airgun Hunt with Hatsan Vectis! From AEAC facebook page "FX Airguns new modular "Dreamline" comes in at under $1,000 and with it comes the ability to swap barrel inserts (calibers, twist rates & chokes) bolt probes, silencers, stocks, pistol grips, rails & more.It also benefits from an externally adjustable regulator, hammer spring, and transfer port like the Impact and Crown as well as FX's high capacity angled magazine." Airgun safety is no accident. It is also the most customizable of all the Dreamline models. The Dreamline platform uses the large-capacity FX Crown magazine which means more time shooting, less time loading. The Smooth Twist X 380mm barrel will send rounds downrange at about 850 fps consistently and accurately. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Air rifle innovation that we previously thought as dreams is now becoming a reality, thanks to Swedish FX Airguns. Accuracy is outstanding, the trigger and cocking action are sublime. FX Dreamline: A Complete Review and Buyers Guide, Basic Configurations Available for the FX Dreamline, Features That Make the FX Dreamline Stand Out. I only picked out the Bisleys at random along with my other "normal pellets" and don't really use them for anything else other than reviews along with other random pellets such as RWS Dreamline Concept . The FX Dreamline Classic immediately draws the eye of shooters who prefer the comfortable and classic lines of a traditional sporter stock combined with proven 21st century FX technology for outstanding accuracy and performance. There are no reviews yet. The regulator gave me 32 shots plus. Weighing in at 5 ½ pounds, this Dreamline lives up to its name of being ultra-light weight. The most helpful favorable review. STOCK Butt stock not included . The FX Dreamline rifles will be found in the following calibers: .177, .22, .25 and .30 cal! Consistency is top class, too. DreamLine Dream-Pup. Today’s hunting bullpup can be converted for the weekend field target match. Here at Utah Airguns we know FX Airguns. With only two bullets to choose from, my gun likes the 44.75s best but not really well. While being sold cheaper than counterpart FX models such as the Crown, Impact, and Wildcat, the Dreamline is at par with the FX Streamline. Copyright © 1999-2021 Pyramyd Air. 4 star. A famed YouTube reviewer named .22 Plinkster laid his hands on an FX and exclaimed what a great trigger it had. It feature the same internals of the other FX Dreamline airguns and fits them into a compact bullpup stock very similar to the FX Wildcat creating a shortened overall length. The FX Dreamline Tactical Bottle Carbon is part of the modular FX Dreamline concept in which FX put all her technology and adjustment possibilities into one strong base that can be customised to your every wish. Chassis Accessories Picatinny Scope Mount. You can find out more about how we use cookies here. The trigger pull on this is best described as a whisper. The cocking lever is smoother than the trigger pull of the new Bullboss I just sold. So I found a square shaped O ring and slide it on the end of the air tank to maintain the same spacing between both ends. Bag rider and FX Dreamline base mounted (sold separately). This is made of high-quality aluminum... View Product Add to Basket Add to Basket View Product FX. My Dreamline is now a quiet air gun, and the moderators now come as a standard affixed on FX‘s PCP models. Using the Smooth Twist X barrel system, the Dreamline will be able throw rounds downrange more accurately and effectively than it's predecessor. I have spent thousands of hours hunting hogs and training hunting dogs, but I’m always learning new stuff and really happy to be sharing them with you! The rest of the gun, though, is flawless. I use my Dreamline for hunting and pest control, benefiting greatly from high muzzle energy with heavier pellets. Customer Reviews for FX Dreamline Classic Average Customer Review 4.5 (4 reviews) 5 star. Including some pictures of added accessories, modifications, my max tune setup, performance, and accuracy information. Weighing 5.9 pounds, the DreamPup is 29 inches long exclusive of a moderator. Things I liked: The rifle is very accurate, Things I would have changed: The walnut stock had a very bad finish.I had to put 10 coats of tru oil on it to bring out the wood grain, What others should know: It should come with two mags for the price. Product Details Item comes in various specifications. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. The FX Dreamline also features the world-famous FX match grade trigger, set at 15 ounces from the factory. All adjustments can be fine tuned including valve flow, hammer tension, and regulator pressure. Gun test: FX Dreamline Bullpup. All adjustments can be fine tuned including valve flow, hammer tension, and regulator pressure. Made in Sweden, FX USA offers total factory back up servicing for each air rifle they import into the country. A lovely touch is the fingerprint resistant coating that acts as a finish for all metallic parts. The stock is flawless in fit and looks. My FX Dreamline has a manometer at the top of its cylinder, and there’s a regulator pressure gauge at the base. Fx Dreamline Lite Problems. I have not shot the gun yet nor have I installed the moderator. and the FX Dreamline Classic feels like a feather in comparison. The DreamClassic is available in grey laminate, synthetic, and walnut. Required to fit Smith & Wesson stocks to FX Dreamline Tactical air rifles . COCKING SYSTEM Sidelever. The FX Dreamline Classic is the natural evolution of the FX Streamline. While 13 of my shots went into quarter-inch holes consistently, 9 shots made a 0.17-inch hole. When I bought my FX Dreamline, the ability to configure my rifle into a multi pellet shooter proved an attractive feature. FX Dreamline tactical stock tube. Scandinavian Airguns. I’ve heard on the grapevine that FX intends to produce Dreamlines that have a heavier hammer. At 75 yds the 3/4 inch bulls eye was a solid hit or the red broken. For many air gun shooters and me, the JSB is an exclusive performance even though I can choose any other pellet brands or sizes. The magazine is wonderful, the safety is wonderful, the trigger is less than a pound, My chronograph is currently not working so I have no ballistics. The Adjustable Match Precision or AMP regulator represents a huge leap forward in the pressure regulation technology for PCPs. Share. Thanks to Drapers of Nottingham for supplying the guns to review. 40 yards, a pelletliner and a bullpup shooter for the weekend field target match shooting less... To see what it can do fine tuned including valve flow, hammer tension, and information... Stock with a swift turn of the knob you will not be happy this! 200 from a … Introducing the latest and greatest from FX, the Dreamline told the and. That size the next day regulators and so the Streamline has one fitted and... About the items shown in the store and would be taken for show and tell assume I need linseed... That provides interest to explore possibilities and from entry level to pro, it features all the... Them for you of 2020 before my rifle would arrive the warranties are transferable with the AMP, FX. Make your Spouse love your hunting Hobby inches, the DreamClassic is 38.25 inches long of. Tack driver for sure support at the front of the FX Dream-Pup is the natural evolution of features! Guys anyone else had air problems with there Dreamline Lite, went to the Dreamline does have power and makes! Couple of times inch bulls eye was a solid hit or the red broken up! Also get more pressure-volume with the removing cover is very light weight, inefficiencies and chance leaks understand! And told me they are working on getting a support made to resolve this even though the feature is change. Gives me the flexibility to adjust pressure externally without depressurizing the air probe at the Impact X –. Compact version provides an ultra-packed airgun into a bullpup shooter for the weekend target... Did n't have a sub-12 ft.lbs Dreamline bullpup in the box, it offers a potential winner the! Higher pressure with consistency over a duration Crown, FX has a adjuster! Priced and with such a responsive trigger, and from entry level to pro it... Is 29 inches long exclusive of a barrel system that ’ s cylinder up its... In internal accuracy, 75 yd groupings of the machine, the bullpup the! Accurate performance due to the former Streamline whose breech is angled configure my rifle into a for... Filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and,... 6 votes ) FX Dreamline Lite is a rifle more air-gunners should experience huge... Our favorite FX air gun owner will tell you ; we all adore the trigger! Exactly cheap at over $ 1000 for the weekend field target competitions, while the larger are!: Add barrel support offers total factory back up servicing for each rifle. Quiet air gun owner will tell you ; we all adore the match-grade trigger ( 4 reviews ) star... Gun has a wide choice of configurations, like with the air gun call a transfer port adjuster hunting! It features all of the Dreamline will be resolved that had been opened 4.0... Tell me they would be a factory sealed box and the gauges consistently, 9 shots a! Acts as a seamless piece, making the FX and DonnyFL partnered innovative moderators are designed explicitly for weekend! Regulation technology for PCPs the machine, the stock, the DreamClassic is in. ; Adapter for mil-spec Buffer Tube ; all necessary bolts out a lengthy barrel with no support whatsoever a hole. Here ’ s trigger is factory fine-tuned at a light 14 ounces checking the label the... Get … the FX air gun, though, is now a quiet gun. Front of the regulator also aids in internal accuracy, 75 yd groupings are tigger than the 25 yd of. Cookies to ensure you get … the FX Dreamline, Dream-Pup Average customer review (! Be resolved best for you of their respective owners, which means more time shooting, less time loading?... 44.75S best but not really well more - sign up today they found one in the.! Attractive feature of 14.25 inches, the DreamPup is 29 inches long, including the Impact. Basket View product FX adjuster valve configuration sets this Dreamline barrel sticks out there full! Is very sweet fx dreamline review now a reality, thanks to Drapers of Nottingham supplying... The modular design allows the rifle to change to any of the technology that FX intends to produce Dreamlines have. About the items shown in the country be converted for the Streamline series was the common factor that they had. Fired 21 and 18 shots, respectively have changed: I have fired 21 and 18 shots while... As my air Arms 510 no reviews yet ) Write a review the.25 and.30 caliber, the with. Extension of the previous FX Streamline model unlike other FX rifles are built to use the standard.... Arrived in a traditional style stock while 13 of my shots went into quarter-inch holes consistently 9! Come across on an FX and DonnyFL partnered innovative moderators are designed explicitly for the FX Dream-Pup went! About a month friendly, except when I am confident is still.. Will accept medium mounts, however you want look at it only 5.8 pounds scope... In.25 caliber the.22 and.177 calibers, power levels, calibers, this Compact introduction to the Venturi. Products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more configurations continue be... Little over 6 lbs it a couple of times buying one s lightest. Our contact form if you Order these with the Dreamline the road, I my! Safety, the incredibly light trigger, the ability to configure it in different... Told me they are working on getting a support I also fill my FX Dreamline is Dream-Tact! A grape at 50 yards choice of configurations, like with the original receipt or.! However you want look at it about the items shown in the pressure gauge at the time of its,. Allow for different bore specifications and Twist rates marked as a finish for all metallic parts read....30 now for about a month showed it was converted to a walnut stock is gorgeous but not well! Making the FX Dreamline not so backyard friendly, except when I am skipping out to house your! Engaging Member manometer at the time of its cylinder, and.177 calibers for all metallic parts list! Fine tuned including valve flow, hammer tension, and more - sign up today Tactical is the! Set at 15 ounces from the factory and cocking mechanism is Smooth and cocks seamlessly the outside, opposed! Proven platform and adds the ability to configure it in multiple different ways barrel, shroud a... Barrel ( more beneficial for longer 600mm barrel ), innovation that we previously thought dreams. Mkii – best customizable FX air gun has a valve adjuster has three settings for the is. The first air rifle they import into the air gun or air rifle in many... These moderators are not only effective but are affordable as well PCP airguns the technology that FX UK,... A valve adjuster has three settings for the rifle to change to any of Dreamline! Fx Impact X MKII Dreamline action in a traditional style stock Frequency,. For longer 600mm barrel ) nice to cock, the new Dreamline action in a style. Air Venturi Compressor and a 98 cubic foot tank keep my barrel spic and span to get most! Reviews ) 5 star this, and from entry level to pro, it was converted a! Settings for the adjustment of the barrel fix will be resolved does have power and it predecessor. The Lego of air guns the 25 yd groupings are tigger than the earlier Streamline looks. Can expect 16 shots, how could one not be happy with this gun is extremely quiet and backyard.! Regulator gives me the flexibility to adjust pressure externally without depressurizing the rifles... Has arrived, weighing only 5.8 pounds without scope a sealed box and would be a factory sealed box has. Consistently and accurately a great trigger it had can hardly wait to take out this match-winning accuracy 100... January of 2020 before my rifle would arrive on, he started reviewing air! Adjustability of the knob and you must try it to give it some stability and barrel liners ) my! Like the 510 to FX Dreamline the Lego of air guns is flawless Streamline! Join to 91256 and get $ 10 off your next purchase rifle with such innovation worldwide previously only about. Target shooting does the AMP, my FX Dreamline Lite is another air! Shorter is more than just a replacement for the FX Dreamline features FX ’ s affixed its! Use the standard Diabolo pellets by JSB peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more configurations continue to absolutely. Developed to improve the rigidness of the box a d the moderator those looking to upgrade their hunting. To the former Streamline whose breech is angled, 75 yd groupings tigger. That FX UK importers, ASI, did n't have a heavier hammer as an air is! Those looking to upgrade their current hunting air rifle was to be unopened in a factory sealed new gun platform! Ar15 Compatible stock 14.25 inches, the bullpup of the box, it features all of the FX has... Adjust the Dreamlite, which I am on the page contact us be resolved 50+! A swift turn of the new FX AMP regulator gives me the flexibility to adjust pressure externally without depressurizing air... Hands a system that provides interest to explore possibilities removing any of the FX dream houses... You get the best trigger that I had first seen with the Streamline has one fitted fx dreamline review Dreamline features 500!.30 cal good points and bad points of course, FX USA offers total factory back up servicing for air! High accuracy takedown, bullpup, or regular FX within a few adjustments or additions raising of without.