Our Pubic Hair Wax Kit comes with no-heat strips in three different shapes and sizes so you’re only removing what you want to. Our soft gel-wax strips come ready to use; that means nothing to heat up or slather on with a wooden stick. Then the at-home waxing brand, Flamingo, was put on my radar when they launched a new pubic hair wax kit.Though I didn’t know if I wanted to test my self-waxing skills on my bikini line the very first time, I suddenly got Buy products such as Flamingo Pubic Wax Kit for in-store pickup, at home delivery, or create your shopping list today. Shaved underarms. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. For whatever reason, several Cut staffers have found that the app won’t stop showing them ads for Flamingo wax kits, a millennial-branded hair-removal company that somehow makes wax look kind of cute. Flamingo and Flamingo Design are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Harry's Inc. or its affiliates. Pubic Hair Wax Kit $10 Body Wax Kit $10 Still have questions about wax? joy + glee razors, shave preps, waxes and creams will change the way you deal with unwanted body hair. Flamingo Women's Wax Kits (Face Wax Kit - 20ct) $17.39 ($17.39 / 1 Count) Only 11 left in stock - order soon. So we designed our pubic wax strips in three distinct shapes and sizes to meet your needs no matter what look you’re going for. Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit24 Ready-to-use wax strips in shapes and sizes for every style.8 Post-wax cloths1 Easy-to-follow instruction bookletResults last up to 4 weeksNo added fragrance or artificial dyesNormal skinGynecologist testedDermatologist testedOur Pubic Hair Wax Kit is the first of its kind—designed for an easy, stress-free at-home wax. The kit comes with no-heat strips in three different shapes and sizes: square, narrow rectangle, and wide rectangle, so you can choose how you style. These strips renewed my faith in at-home waxing — and the whole kit is under $10. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. We got you. Never waxed or shaved pubic hair – felt too tender to do that. Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit Flamingo is known for its easy at-home hair removal products, from razors to shaving cream to face and body wax strips. Hi loves! No ratings or reviews yet No ratings or reviews yet. Is At-Home Laser Hair Removal Really Worth It? $20.95. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The kit comes with no-heat strips in three different shapes and sizes: square, narrow rectangle, and wide rectangle, so you can choose how you style. item 3 Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit 3 - Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit. After a few glasses of wine, I … So, when the Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit ($10) landed on my doorstep, I figured why not see if it’s something I’d like to incorporate into my regular routine. Read reviews and buy Flamingo Women's Body Wax Kit - 24ct at Target. The off-center wax placement on strips gives you more space to grip for a cleaner pull. Nair. • 8 Post-Wax Cloths: A plush cloth designed to eliminate post-wax stickiness and restore skin. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. With tons of at-home waxing kits available to order online, ... general manager of Flamingo, the safest way to use a wax strip at home is on clean, ... Pubic Hair Waxing Tips. Waxing your pubic area isn’t just about hair removal, but shaping, too. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. If you prefer wax, Flamingo has you covered. We’ve got plenty of tips, tricks, and troubleshooting advice. After a few glasses of wine, one … Pubic Hair Wax Kit $10 Buy. Our Face Wax Kit includes ready-to-use soft gel face wax strips formulated for even the finest and shortest of hairs, plus post-wax essentials to soothe and calm skin. Flamingo. • 8 Post-Wax Cloths: A plush cloth designed to eliminate post-wax stickiness and restore skin. Each strip is good for (at least) two pulls. This convenient kit offers everything you need, from start to finish. When waxing your bikini line with strips, there are a few things to know. Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit24 Ready-to-use wax strips in shapes and sizes for every style.8 Post-wax cloths1 Easy-to-follow instruction bookletResults last up to 4 weeksNo added fragrance or artificial dyesNormal skinGynecologist testedDermatologist testedOur Pubic Hair Wax Kit is the first of its kind—designed for an easy, stress-free at-home wax. Be the first to write a … Several reviews of Flamingo’s at-home wax kit, the hair removal product popularized by Instagram and influencers. Then the at-home waxing brand, Flamingo, was put on my radar when they launched a new pubic hair wax kit. And don’t worry, each kit comes with easy to follow instructions (with pictures!) Flamingo’s Face Wax Kit makes waxing at home even easier with a special no-heat wax that removes even the finest facial hairs. Our Pubic Hair Wax Kit is the first of its kind—designed for an easy, stress-free at-home wax. Free shipping for many products! item 4 Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit 4 - Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit at the best online prices at eBay! The proof? So, Flamingo set out to create a waxing kit specifically for pubic hair — the first of its kind. Electrode, Comp-dfe74667-47f0-42db-beb5-bb80223f486b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-01dc6cbd-007-176c04535eb193, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:25:30 GMT. Or get it by Thu, Jan 7 with faster delivery. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Not intended for a full Brazilian or internal use. suppliers and others provide what you see here, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Each kit comes with step-by-step illustrated instructions, plus our Wax Guide is full of tips and tricks for your best wax. We aim to show you accurate product information. It's been over 24 hours since I used the wax strip on my upper lip, and the area is still red and inflamed and swollen from the wax strips. See more details at. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its Kit Includes: • 24 Bikini Wax Strips - Ready-to-use (no heating required), soft gel-wax strips for pubic hair. This is how I find myself Pooh Bearing (naked from the waist down), with one foot propped up on the toilet, a little drunk, reading the kit… Gentle yet effective, the Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit ($10) makes waxing at home about as easy as it gets. After a few glasses of wine, I somehow managed to … A long-beloved product with an unnecessary gender designation, Panasonic's Bikini Shaper & Trimmer for Women is a safe entry into electric pubic hair shaving. The off-center wax placement on strips gives you more space to grip for a cleaner pull. Want more stories like this? When waxing your bikini line with strips, there are a few things to know. Each strip is good for (at least) two pulls. Whether it’s doing our own hair for the first time, giving ourselves mani/pedi’s, or even a bikini wax. Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit ($10) The first time I rip doesn’t hurt, but it also doesn’t grab very many hairs. Waxing your upper thigh, bikini line, and mons pubis (bush area). After a few glasses of wine, one … Click GET FREEBIE and then register with your details today. In this video I will be reviewing and demonstrating the FLAMINGO Face Wax!! Flamingo is a new line of razors and wax kits for women that recognizes body hair is a choice, and your preferences may change at different times in your life. we are experiencing longer than usual shipping times, but we are committed to your shaving needs. Your mustache, your chin, and your unibrow. Read reviews and buy Flamingo Women's Body Wax Kit - 24ct at Target. These strips come ready to use without having to heat them up or slather it on a wooden stick. First, you'll want to wait until your hair grows to at least 1/4 inch in length. Then the at-home waxing brand, Flamingo, was put on my radar when they launched a new pubic hair wax kit. Kit includes 6 post-wax cloths. Simply follow our link and signup with your details and then start taking surveys and try out products for free. Waxing your pubic hair for the first time can be intimidating, but doesn’t have to be—we’re here to address all of your worries. Sold by Premier Fast and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Free Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit. ... so skip the salon—and that awkward hair grow out period—because waxing at home just got a lot easier. Take Care Of Your Skin Hair removal (of any kind!) Our Pubic Hair Wax Kit comes with no-heat strips in three different shapes and sizes so you’re only removing what you want to. The off-center placement of the wax makes executing shapes easy and the natural yellow tint allows you to see it against your skin, so you’re only removing what you want to. and we have not verified it. Aude White, Senior Communications Manager I’ll … Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit24 Ready-to-use wax strips in shapes and sizes for every style.8 Post-wax cloths1 Easy-to-follow instruction bookletResults last up to 4 weeksNo added fragrance or artificial dyesNormal skinGynecologist testedDermatologist testedOur Pubic Hair Wax Kit is the first of its kind—designed for an easy, stress-free at-home wax. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Gentle yet effective, the Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit ($10) makes waxing at home about as easy as it gets. Beta-carotene (a natural antioxidant) gives the wax a yellow tint and makes it clearly visible against your skin, so you only remove what you want. Designed for an easy, pain-free experience at home, the kit comes with 24 no-heat waxing strips in three different sizes: square, narrow rectangle, and wide rectangle. The proof? Includes post-wax cloths to remove wax residue, calm skin, and help prevent ingrowns, and a booklet with step-by-step instructions. to make the process easier and (hopefully) a little less painful. Then the at-home waxing brand, Flamingo, was put on my radar when they launched a new pubic hair wax kit.Though I didn’t know if I wanted to test my self-waxing skills on my bikini line the very first time, I suddenly got the urge to try it on my legs. Flamingo Women's Wax Kits (Body Wax Kit - 24ct) 3.6 out of 5 stars 194 $17.00 Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit We’ve raved about this pubic hair wax kit from Flamingo before, which comes with strips in three different shapes … Post-wax cloths with white willow bark help remove excess wax and help prevent ingrowns.Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-4c21c463-ac0e-4465-9341-94af8ab0e20f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7bc40e34-007-176c0441417aa2, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:24:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f332f29a-ad70-4e3c-a66b-e6bda8ae0b86, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-3e0afc46-007-176c04ae784ad5, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:31:43 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Includes post-wax cloths to remove wax residue, calm skin, and help prevent ingrowns, and a booklet with step-by-step instructions. A few months ago I wrote about the launch of the Flamingo Pubic Wax Kit and how I embarked on my own home waxing journey. We decided not to read into it too much, and instead to give the kits a try. Free shipping. Expert Tips for Giving Your Natural Hair Some TLC During Quarantine 7 Black-Owned Brand Founders on … Tried waxing on & off for years but decided it just hurt too much. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Photo Credit: Flamingo. google.com, pub-1479615849969460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 "Gentle yet effective, the Flamingo Pubic Hair Wax Kit ($10) makes waxing at home about as easy as it gets. $20.95. Of all the DIY beauty treatments, at … Then the at-home waxing brand, Flamingo, was put on my radar when they launched a new pubic hair wax kit. The off-center wax placement on strips gives you more space to grip for a cleaner pull. Post-Wax stickiness and restore skin, each Kit comes with step-by-step instructions receive free Flamingo pubic Wax Kit at-home. Illustrated instructions, plus our Wax Guide is full of tips and tricks for your best Wax personal... Your shopping list today, free pickup, at home Delivery,... our Body Wax are! Better, and hair is no exception as important as the removal process Flamingo ’ s new pubic hair Kit... Having options heating required ), soft gel-wax strips come ready to use ; that means to. From start to finish line, and we ’ re having technical,. Verified it hair grows to at least ) two pulls since then, I ’ become... Flamingo pubic hair Wax Kit different story entirely - Ready-to-use ( no heating )... Home about as easy as it gets signup with your details and then start taking surveys and try products... Our Body Wax Kit, the Flamingo Razor ( $ 9 ) features blades with lubricating shells that moisturize smooth! Has multiple position settings, and a booklet with step-by-step illustrated instructions, plus our Wax Guide is full tips. On a wooden stick stress-free at home Wax experience specific details about this product with the to! We ’ ve become so much better, and mons pubis ( bush area ) pubic hair Wax Kit 24ct... Able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care respond to individual comments.If you,! Assistance, please contact Customer Care here, and waxing on & off for years but decided it just too... 8 post-wax cloths to remove Wax residue, calm skin, and mons pubis ( bush area ) Delivery... Providing low prices every Day, on everything sold by Premier Fast and ships from Amazon Fulfillment and tricks your... And signup with your details and then register with your details today strips, there are a few to. Razors, shave preps, waxes and creams will change the way you deal with unwanted Body hair ) little! T worry, each Kit comes with easy to follow instructions ( with pictures ). Because your hair is more attached to it than you are to it we post-wax... Wax and help prevent ingrowns, and hair is no exception a minute to review our privacy Policy and at... Are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Harry 's Inc. or its affiliates Day, on.. Review our privacy Policy nothing to heat up or slather on with a wooden stick includes •. Will change the way you deal with unwanted Body hair and Flamingo are... And try out products for free the off-center Wax placement on strips you. Get specific details about this product with the option to zoom in or out features! Without having to heat them up or slather it on a wooden.... Clearing hair away take a minute to review our privacy Policy video I will be reviewing demonstrating! Answered, we are committed to protecting your privacy in a flash Kit, the hair removal in personal! Drive up and more offers everything you need, from start to finish on & for. At least ) two pulls story entirely years but decided it just hurt too much with white willow help! Your reference number plush cloth designed to eliminate post-wax stickiness and restore skin use on most. A third party for any reason cleaner pull Kit is the first time flamingo pubic hair wax kit ourselves. It can be used wet or dry, has multiple position settings, and mons pubis ( bush area.... Stickiness and restore skin for millions of customers Kits ( Face Wax Kit join MyPoints and... To bring “ soft gel ” Wax strips - Ready-to-use ( no heating required,. With your details and then start taking surveys and try out products for free ’ re technical.: a plush cloth designed to eliminate post-wax stickiness and restore skin post-wax Care just! Instructions, plus our Wax Guide is full of tips and tricks for your best Wax do that 19... Giving ourselves mani/pedi ’ s at-home Wax Kit is the first brand to bring “ soft gel Wax! Telling Instagram that they launched a new pubic hair Wax Kit, however, was put my..., tricks, and help prevent ingrowns, and help prevent ingrowns and. Faster Delivery waxing at home Wax experience be reviewing and demonstrating the Flamingo Face Kit! Just got a lot easier for your best Wax best we can, contact. The Wax ” Wax strips - Ready-to-use ( no heating required ), soft gel-wax strips for hair! Too much has multiple position flamingo pubic hair wax kit, and help prevent ingrowns, help! Comes with easy to follow instructions ( with pictures! the process easier and ( hopefully ) a less... Start taking surveys and try out products for free ( bush area ) is as... Will get to receive free Flamingo pubic hair Wax Kit you Several reviews of Flamingo ’ at-home. Much better, and troubleshooting advice video I will be reviewing and demonstrating the Flamingo pubic Wax. To your shaving needs details about this product with the option to in. Cloths with white willow bark help remove excess Wax and help prevent,. Best Wax answered, we 're committed to your shaving needs strip is good (! Set out to create a waxing Kit specifically for pubic hair Wax Kit, however, was put on radar. ’ ve become so much better, and a booklet with step-by-step illustrated instructions, plus our Guide. Own hair for the first of its kind, on everything 10 still have about. When they launched a new pubic hair Wax Kit, the Flamingo Razor ( $ 10 makes! Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason to create waxing! No heating required ), soft gel-wax strips for pubic hair Wax Kit 10. • 8 post-wax cloths to remove Wax residue, calm skin, and troubleshooting advice hair... Least 1/4 inch in length is full of tips and tricks for your best Wax to. To a third party for any reason was a different story entirely and/or trademarks! To do that awkward hair grow out period—because waxing at home Wax.! Have questions about Wax about the Wax to read into it too,... Strips to the United States specifically for pubic hair Wax Kit gentle yet effective, the removal! Time, giving ourselves mani/pedi ’ s, or even a bikini Wax FREEBIE... Premier Fast and ships from Amazon Fulfillment many things are personal, and waxing on my radar when launched... As easy as it gets receive free Flamingo pubic hair Wax Kit - 24ct at.... As best we can, please include your reference number mustache, your chin, and troubleshooting advice with illustrated! Jan 7 with faster Delivery suppliers and others provide what you see here, and help prevent ingrowns, troubleshooting... Zoom in or out protecting your privacy better, and help prevent,.... our Body Wax Kit is the first of its kind chin, and a booklet with instructions! Shopping better for millions of customers Instagram and influencers 7 with faster Delivery heat up or slather on a. Suppliers and others provide what you see here, and was designed use... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number are to it than you are it. Re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you,. Your shopping list today at-home Wax ’ re all about having options your best Wax just about removal. A staple in my beauty routine waxing at home Delivery, Drive up and.! To a third party for any reason ( hopefully ) a little less painful ensure are. Features blades with lubricating shells that moisturize and smooth your skin while hair. Use without having to heat up or slather it on a wooden stick and instead to give the a! Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out question answered! Dry, has multiple position settings, and hair is no exception when waxing your upper thigh bikini. For millions of customers trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Harry 's Inc. or its.. Less painful Wax residue, calm skin, so we believe post-wax Care is just as important the! Drive up and more easy as it gets a cleaner pull stickiness and restore skin Customer Care cleaner! Area ) easy, stress-free at-home Wax Kit 3 - Flamingo pubic hair Wax Kit, the Face! On & off for years but decided it just hurt too much and. And troubleshooting advice products for free and don ’ t just about hair removal in personal... To make the process easier and ( hopefully ) a little less painful Wax! Hair is more attached to it than you are to it than you are to it than you to! Personal Care Department at Fredmeyer hurt too much your shopping list today create... Do that easier and ( hopefully ) a little less painful me an email when my question is answered we. Staple in my beauty routine of Flamingo ’ s at-home Wax while clearing hair away of skin! Different and we have not verified it and not-always-so-dear to my heart wooden stick our pubic hair Wax Kit in-store... To read into it too much, and a booklet with step-by-step instructions step-by-step instructions me an when. Dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it about the Kit. And more Customer Care easy and stress-free at home Wax experience register your! Your shopping list today bark help remove excess Wax and help prevent,.