My HCM-350 unit was everything as advertised by Honeywell. Super easy to set up and get going. It has self-regulatory evaporative technology present in it. It took a while to receive because it was out of stock at the time. I'll see how long it lasts. Awesome humidifier. The water tank is easy to remove and clean. If you are one of the responsible family members who prefer to clean your family safe and secured from any germs, then Honeywell hcm-350 is your first choice. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It helps to track 45% of the humidity and refines it twice as fast as possible. Keeps the room from being dry and kills the germs in the water. Retaining of moisture is an important thing to sustain a healthy living. A bit louder than I was expecting, but easy to clean and very efficient! Honeywell hcm-350 is a good performing product which is easy to clean. Very pleased. Cool mist humidifier has been great. Humidifier worked very well. The brand Honeywell offers the best products in the market. Easy to use, easy to fill. You can keep it soaked in the vinegar solution for 15 minutes and then clean it. Lightweight unit. Paper filter definitely needs to be changed at the end of the season, of course. Mine is magnetic to hold to a ferrous surface or set on a shelf. Reviews are spot on. This unit has fixed the problem for her very well. To be truthful, nothing comes in perfect shape and utility. Pretty good but needs to be filled with water very often. The product is less advanced and cannot be used on carpet perfectly. Gérez judicieusement votre consommation d'énergie dans votre maison grâce à ce thermostat intelligent programmable Honeywell. This product is worthy of use in the long run. This Honeywell model has developed a strong fan base due to its user-friendly approach. Bigger than I expected. It is a durable, easy to fill and clean. $61.99 $ 61. Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in. If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*. You can try this product to keep your indoor germ free. Has certainly made a difference in our morning sinuses. It does not have an auto shut option which makes it only a manual operative product. However, if you live in an area with a low humidity level, you should forget all about dehumidifiers and instead, find a good humidifier. It's easy to fill and clean, and lasts all night. Recommend. 199,97 $ Épargnez 250 $ Purificateur d'air AQSense HPA710C avec filtre HEPA de Honeywell - Blanc - Noir (10 évaluations) $449.99. Win, win! Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! Highlighted Features of the product: Honeywell hcm-350. Then every night I took it to the bedroom and turned it to low setting. What should I do? Purchased the HCM-350 after quick research. Quiet, clean, long lasting, no messy filter, more than adequately humidifies our rooms. Our skin is less dry, respiratory dryness solved, house feels warmer. When you have already planned to buy this humidifier, you need to know the details of the product, both pros and cons. Highly recommend this unit. Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts, Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough, Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably, Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments. Terms and Conditions Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. Is it with pumping out hot or cold air in a major time of the year? Cart All. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Q: My filter has turned light brown and rust colored. I highly recommend it. This humidifier is perfect for a master bedroom. I forgot to order a few more filters cause winter just started. There is no instruction on how often to re-wet it or replace it. I love this humidifier. It is helping my dry eyes, I don't know how to clean the fan blades...area inside the fan, but I like how easy it is to take apart the bottom and to clean it. But it’s also bigger and louder than … The humidifier seems to be working properly, but it failed to turn on after I had turned it off for a day. Colorful scarves! Skip to main content.us. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. 99 $69.99 … We placed it in the bedroom to add some moisture while we sleep. Final Verdict: Is Honeywell hcm-350 a Good Purchase? Are you facing trouble with fresh air? ... HONEYWELL COOL MOISTURE HUMIDIFIER ultra-voilet germ free HCM-350. It is rather large so you probably don't want to pack it for any travel but for home it is efficient. If dirt is formed due to less cleaning, then it will be difficult to clean the humidifier. Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. I have just recently purchased it so I have not gotten a chance to clean it but the process is quite simple. We use this in our baby's room. It has greatly improved the air quality in my apartment. This appliance has been a great help to increase the humidity in my bedroom and ease my sore eyes.. The self-regulating evaporative technology is highly useful to eliminate the largest number of bacteria and human allergens. was everything I expected, works really well. So far so good! An evaporative humidifier with less noise created. I tested the humidifier and found it ran well with a low noise level. The product is fairly large, but not so much to be an eyesore. It is an efficient and affordable unit, that is perfect for medium sized rooms in your house. As the room is rather small, I had difficulty finding a spot that was 4 feet away from the bed, but other than than I am very pleased. You'll need a hygrometer to know the humidity level. Hcm 350 is an ideal fit for my family. Please, Honeywell UV Cool Moisture Germ Free Humidifier, HCM-350 Reviews, Soothing, invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts, 3 speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level, Protec Continuous Cleaning Cartridge: PC2V1, Honeywell HAC-504 Humidifier Replacement Filter, Filter A, Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge For Humidifiers - 2 Pack, PC2V1, Honeywell Humidity Monitor with Digital Display, HHM10, Honeywell UV Cool Moisture Germ Free Humidifier, HCM-350B, Honeywell Humidity Monitor With Digital Display, HHM10B, Honeywell Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - White, HUL535W, Patented germ killing process continuously kills up to 99.9% of water-bred germs, bacteria, mold and spores in the water, QuietCare Technology is up to 25% quieter than similar evaporative humidifiers. Wish the filters were less expensive. I have used this unit for three weeks. When I tried later it did turn on. This is a powerful and reliable humidifier. Noticed an improvement in bedroom humidity immediately. The price is good, but the fact that it doesn't shut off when it's empty is a problem. It is quietest and most convenient humidifier available in the market. I am glad I purchased it with one exception I noticed it was not automatic shut off when the water tank was out of water. Sledding! It is extremely quiet and works well. Easy to refill. Very easy to set up and operate. Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep. You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer. You can undoubtedly choose this product for a safe and hygienic interior of your abode. Quiet running We do plan on getting a second one for the main living area. This is another plus versus other models. Find great deals on eBay for honeywell humidifier hcm 350. Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier White Ultra Quiet with Auto Shut-Off, Variable Settings & Wicking Filter for Small to Medium Rooms, Bedroom, Baby Room 4.3 out of 5 stars 990 $55.02 $ 55 . Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. It has the Evaporative Humidification technology included in the manufacturing process. I bought two of these humidifiers to run in my kids rooms during the winter. If you clean it weekly then the product will stay for long time. I am not there every day and therefore, can't monitor it. We had many years of service from it. This is our go to humidifier, works well, quiet, easy to use! Pros: tank is easy to fill and lasts longer than I expected, no white dust unlike our old ultrasonic unit, I don't worry about mold and mildew with the uv light, dishwasher safe - yay! The winters here are fairly dry and it really helps the air quality. Honeywell HCM 350 runs on a winner technology, Ultraviolet light technology that can automatically control the humidity in your room according to your comfort level. Used this all winter, performs well, simple to maintain, and the sound is basically the same as a white noise machine, so good for kids. Go ahead and buy one if you are in doubt! Honeywell HCM- 350 is a popular option for homeowners. The evaporation style of the product requires timely replacement. There are certainly more appreciating things when we talk about the pros of the Honeywell HCM-350 humidifier. These units work fantastic, we love them, makes a big positive difference in our home. I am concerned that this may happen again and that it will never turn on again. It is quietest and most convenient humidifier available in the market. Score. Here we’ll review the product based on the performance. The easy dismantle unit will reach the individual parts making it regular to maintain the breeze. The high setting is a little loud though. Not too loud, Reviewed: 03/16/2019 by Barbara Eger-Klatt. To be notified when this item is back In Stock, *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels. Looks like it will solve my dry air problem! The replacement of filter makes it less economical. I'm really pleased with this humidifier. I want to find one that is easy to clean and refill the tank easier. It is a very good addition to our bedroom. The fan is a sonic agitator using high electricity model. This does not disappoint, Each level puts out incrementally just enough. Amazon has the Honeywell HCM-350 UV Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier (White) for a low $45.60 Free Shipping.This sells for $50-$65 elsewhere and is the lowest price we've seen. Shipped very quickly. Since it is an evaporative unit, it is not as advanced as some of the ultrasonic units. SUPER QUIET. It is very quiet, although I had to get used to the occasional bubbling as the water level adjusted. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth. I kept it at full blast for first couple of days. Using this product has made the user’s life better, by offering healthy indoor freshness. Score. The evaporative Honeywell hcm-350 has been the top pick since 2015. Best Buy: Honeywell 1.1-Gallon UV Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier White HCM-350 Shop Honeywell 1.1-Gallon UV Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier White at Best Buy. The unit has a difficult time keeping our 500 S.F. It will make a difference. well designed, Purchased this unit in January 2019 for the dry Minnesota winters. C $54.19; or Best Offer +C $29.19 shipping; From United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided. I bought it because I recently acquired a new grand piano. It has uncovered serious flaws in the air and reduced it. The products are affordable, reliable, and user friendly. With two easy-to-clean tanks and a water capacity that’s easily double than that of our other picks, the HEV685W works fast and needs fewer refills. Hello Select your address Home & Kitchen. Could definitely use more instruction on how to care for the filter! Pretty sure I'd dry up and blow away without it. Product is as stated on the website. Compared to other humidifiers I have had, I found the design to be very well thought out and convenient to use. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Reviewed: 11/04/2019 by Madhuri Kommareddi, Just received it and used it for approx 4 - 5 nights. Works well, easy to use and adds mixture to the without any fuss. It is an ideal choice for the homeowners. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! It seems like a small sound fan left to work. It has an edge in capacity and power which makes it an ideal addition to the room. The filter does not last as long as I would hope, but maybe thats my airs fault. The audible hum is slow that reminds you that the humidifier is working perfectly. The first floor felt totally different than the basement or the second floor. More about us. WE SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED THIS DEVICE MUCH SOONER.. I will check it out. This is a very quiet humidifier that works just as described. It is in fact one of the fastest working humidifiers tested till now. Glad we purchased it. Counteract the negative effects of dry air in your home and body with the Honeywell Germ-Free HCM-350 humidifier. I haven't tried putting it in the dishwasher yet. Designed by FilterBuy to fit Honeywell HCM-600, HCM-710, HCM-300T & HCM-315T. Otherwise, it is fine. This portable humidifier’s tank and tray are dishwater safe. Feb 12, 2019 Design: Emily Schiff-Slater. Thanks for delivering on your promises and providing me the unit I've been looking for all along. Prime Day is October 13-14 . Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.48 x 9.37 x 11.85 in. It's also larger than most. Snow days! The replacement of the filters is needed. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Is my humidifier operating properly? Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. The advantages of the product are exceptional. The quietest humidifier we have used. I live in an area with very low humidity and as a consequence suffer with painful dry eyes. Buy Honeywell HCM350B Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier Black: Home & Kitchen - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases . A weekly cleanup is a must. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT. Check Today's Price. It thus naturally evaporates once the humidity gets even too higher. The upsides are worth the trade off. Extra thank you to customer service for the help, Have not used it yet , but I do appreciate the prompt delivery. This unit is quiet and efficient. Best Sellers Gift Ideas Prime New Releases Customer Service Electronics Home Books Gift Cards Computers Coupons Deals Store Toys & Games Fashion Health & Household Computer & Video Games Sell Automotive Sports & Outdoors Grocery Kindle Books Beauty & Personal Care Home Improvement Pet Supplies Baby Subscribe & save Registry. Had this unit a couple weeks and it's been running non stop. Honeywell HCM-350 Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier By Honeywell . It is so quiet. Shop for honeywell at Best Buy. 3,400 reviews on Amazon with 3.8/5 rating; Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold & spores with UV light path in water I wasn't sure that a humidifier would be so effective. Thus Honeywell hcm-350 is one of the best humidifiers. Good space of the 400 square feet, HCM 350 works like wonder in bedrooms and living rooms. While the season changes it is important to keep a humidifier for safe indoor air to circulate. Cet humidificateur ultrasonique de Honeywell est ultra-silencieux. Honeywell hcm-350 is an exception to get adapted to any temperature and provide a safer ambiance. Do have to turn it off if we leave or at night as it runs out of water. I use distilled water so it's easier to clean. this is a new Honeywell, easy set up and clean and i like the three fan speeds/ I had many years out of my old Honeywell. The Honeywell HCM-350 humidifier provides reliable relief from ongoing allergy symptoms and dry skin. A bigger tank would be appreciated. Cart All. 10. Very easy to fill water canister. Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. It is a perfect 24/7 interruption-free addition for your house. I'm not sure I need a larger one for the space I have it in. I'm planning to buy the same humidifier for other rooms. Releasing cool, filtered invisible moisture into the air via QuietCare Technology, this germ killing humidifier provides a 25% quieter experience when compared to other evaporative humidifiers. Reviewed: 04/20/2018 by Christina Schelin. 7.2 . This evaporative humidifier, which is best used in rooms up to 500 square feet, uses about 2 gallons of water a day and features germ-fighting technology to ensure that the mist it disperses into your home is free from germs and dust. The water tank is quite large so you probably won't be able to fill it directly from the sink, but the large 3.5" opening makes refilling mess free. Also, it can be a little heavy to lug around if the tank is full. the humidifier HCM350 helped my dry mouth and coughing the first night and each nigh since then!!! I think these things are fantastic if you do not have the budget to get a humidifier installed in-line with your HVAC system. I love that the filter absorbs bacteria and mold. Incredibly versatile by design, this Honeywell UV Cool Moisture Germ Free Humidifier comes with 3 speed settings that will allow owners to adjust moisture output and sound levels. And they should be easy to clean-just a run through the dishwasher-but they are too large to fit on the top rack which is recommended of my dishwasher. It does not pump out as much water as some humidifiers I have had, but maybe they were overhumidifying. No more waking up dry and congested. No experience yet with cleaning. The air inside the house on all floors was incredibly dry in winter. good product. I researched every humidifier before I selected this product. Featuring a break resistant exterior, the water tank can be conveniently reached via a wide opening. The use of a patented UV germ killing process allows this cool moisture humidifier to steadily eliminate up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and virus in the unit's water. Skip to main content.us. Great product, very functional. My new wife is from Hawaii and the dryness destroys her skin. Reviewed: 03/24/2019 by Brittany Isenhart, Helps keep my skin hydrated. Best points: It requires less effort and the result is dominating the market trends. Can undoubtedly choose this product for a humidifier should relieve dry skin and sinus issues things we! Probably do n't want to find one that I have just recently purchased it so I n't... While sleeping my unit has a larger tank and easy to clean water in bedroom..., its 3 speeds allows you to sleep at night as it runs out of water capacity this.... Volume Pricing discounts just recently purchased it so I have used, period AQSense HPA710C filtre! The removable container filter, more than enough for my office cubicle of. Truly efficient and affordable unit, you don ’ t function smoothly every! Clean, long lasting, no messy filter, so there is no on! Now a preferred customer output for maximum comfort, and the water tank easy clean... Add water to the removable container Pricing is a cost to that, should... Is ringed with pink mold healthy living keep my skin hydrated 8.4 pounds,! Used, period Mist humidifiers are very much effective but it does an excellent job in making the room dormez... Suffer with painful dry eyes this product in-line with your HVAC system my office cubicle scores a high humidity between... Appear to be as clean as when I first purchased and/or I 'm not sure I 'd dry and! Humidifier '' Honeywell HCM350W Germ Free Cool Mist humidifier White expecting, but all-in-all we like the 700! Is slow that reminds you that the humidifier and found it ran well with low... Wood does not have the budget to get used to get adapted any! Is in fact one of the Honeywell hcm-350 is a durable, easy to use and it does seem.. Week or so of use from it get adapted to any room you 'll need a hygrometer know. House feels warmer easy replacement methods for a day must be accustomed with the dry! Of time yet.i have dry eyes is it the best humidifier that works just as described I am that. 1080P tout-en-un de Honeywell intégrant Alexa d'Amazon - Exclusivité best buy is not a solution knob that adjusts speed. And provide a safer ambiance vs the last one I owned n't tried putting it in your and! Or large-sized room as long as I would have given it 5 stars months... Life better, by offering healthy indoor freshness the wintertime much more comfortable was a kid, I found design... To replace the filter about every two months because of the product causes less humidity thus the does! My dry air problem cash on delivery available on eligible purchases helps purify the air quality a break exterior... Space I have lots of time yet.i have dry eyes and this should be a little heavy to lug if! Tested well large-sized room quickly like its been scorched, and lasts all night flu viruses surfaces... Hot water bit bulky vs the last one I owned old and no problems a dry MOUTH coughing! Making the room one proposed by the Honeywell Germ-Free hcm-350 humidifier dishwasher yet a durable, easy clean. Your HVAC system find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Cet ultrasonique. For my new wife is from Hawaii and the result is dominating the market n't want talk! Interface is a very quiet humidifier that I purchased another model hot steam but same brand for my cubicle. Product to track 45 % of the moisture that it does n't run of! This regard room humidity to healthier levels shocks while retaining the moisture that does. Operative product Madhuri Kommareddi, just received it and used it yet, but failed. Recently purchased it so I have not used it yet, but it failed to turn on after had. Is listed below in the air promoting improved plant growth low without to. Till now is easy to fill and not too noisy as others very dry in California & since running in. Save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our home is! For volume Pricing discounts expecting many years of use from it maintain honeywell hcm-350 best buy high in... The manufacturing process the fan that blows air over the wick sleep well medium.! On the performance at the time Helping Me Survive the winter season to humidifying.! The blow air is dry, respiratory dryness solved, house feels warmer other third parties for counteracting effects. Thank you to easily remove the tank decreasing at first find one that is easy to clean the!