Enjoy online car shopping with contactless pickup at participating locations. At some point soon, I will be buying this car, but it won’t be at this dealership. By clicking "Send" you authorize Auto.com to contact you via SMS Text. Based on the average mileage of 41,356 for used 2017 Kia Niro for sale in Austin, TX and using an average vehicle condition rating, which means the vehicle may have a few mechanical and/or cosmetic problems and may require a considerable amount of reconditioning, we appraise the average trade-in value of a used Kia Niro 2017 in Austin, Texas to be $13,279. Please continue for more information on this 2017 Kia Niro Touring with 83,969mi. See the 2017 KIA Niro EX in Van Nuys, CA for $13,700 with a VIN of KNDCC3LC7H5102292. Choose your car at carmax.com, get pre-approved for financing, and receive a trade-in offer - all from the comfort of home. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Search from 485 Used Kia Niro cars for sale, including a 2017 Kia Niro, a 2017 Kia Niro EX, and a Certified 2017 Kia Niro. The advertised price includes all VW Financing Services incentives and must be leased or financed though VW financial Services. You may be interested in one of the following Kia Niro searches: The average list price of a used 2017 Kia Niro in Austin, Texas is $15,844. At Lute Riley Honda you will be able to purchase your next vehicle with confidence. See store for details. Anthony was so accommodating, kind and gracious, he is the reason I decided that whatever it was, I would but from them. of torque which motors this small vehicle around the city to the tune of 51 MPG. A truly breathtaking example of pure vehicle design achievement...this is the vehicle of your dreams! Auto.com Disclaimer: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third parties; Auto.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. 31 Photos. Call 830-632-2200 to schedule your hassle free test drive today. Have questions? Service is our first priority so we welcome you to join us for a cup of coffee or tea, browse the internet, and relax in our newly remodified facility. Disinfectant methods or claims should not be deemed to state or imply these products can eliminate or prevent transmission of any virus, illness or disease. We feature the largest Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned inventory in the city of Houston. View vehicle info and pictures on Auto.com. Search Local Cars for Sale. See store for details. No pressure. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Kia said there will be a plug-in-hybrid version of the Niro coming around October or November 2017 that’s intended to have up to 26 miles of electric-only range. Please verify any information in question with Momentum Volkswagen located at 2405 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098, or give us a call at (844) 894-5462, VIN: KNDCC3LC0H5074528 Stock: SH5074528E Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-24-2020, VIN: KNDCB3LC4H5088452 Stock: K12424A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-21-2020, CarMax North Houston - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery - Houston / Texas, VIN: KNDCE3LCXH5079097 Stock: 19888040 Certified Pre-Owned: No. No back and forth. 2017 Kia Niro Trim Levels: FE vs. LX vs. EX vs. Touring The 2017 Kia Niro is the first-ever model year for this hybrid crossover that is absolutely taking the vehicle industry by storm, with its irresistible combination of fuel economy, cargo space, fun design and eco-friendly features. Prior Use: FLEET, Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro Touring with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Heated seats.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 43 Combined MPG (46 City/40 Highway), VIN: KNDCE3LC4H5051022 Stock: 19875217 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Save $4,157 on a 2017 Kia Niro EX near you. Select a 2017 Kia Niro trim level Kia’s redesigned Niro carries over most standard features, but comes in a sleeker and more modern shell. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. The Niro wears one of three different EPA labels depending on the trim level. Certified technicians will carefully perform all repairs in order to give our customers the best possible product and peace of mind. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 Kia Niro. Inventory shown here is updated every 24 hours. Our Privacy Statement. On Apr 8, I put down a deposit on a Telluride, they already had the vin# and it was being delivered no later than April 15. Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro EX for sale - $16,220 - 44,895 mi with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Visit us online at www.LuteRileyHonda.com or call (855) 984-2917. Less than 37k Miles* Kia CERTIFIED!! This CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED ONE OWNER 2017 KIA NIRO EX IS EQUIPPED WITH A 1.6L I-4 cyl engine, automatic transmission, leather seats, power windows, air conditioning, dual air bags, power door locks, auxiliary input, usb port, rear-view camera, steering wheel controls, cruise control, keyless entry, push button start and 76,264 miles. Number of Previous Owners: 1 Reported Owner, Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro Touring with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Heated seats.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automated_manual Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 43 Combined MPG (46 City/40 Highway), VIN: KNDCE3LC3H5052890 Stock: H5052890 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-28-2020. Kia Niro EX models add an arsenal of exterior features, luxury amenities and advanced safety technology to the spec sheet for just $25,700. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purposes and do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle. Call 1-850-505-3200 for more information. You can purchase the vehicle by paying cash or finance through one of our partnered lenders such as: Capital One, Wells Fargo, Ally Financial, Community First Credit Union, Westlake Financial, USAA and more! Nothing was said about me losing my deposit if they sell it to someone else. Leather Seats *Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first. He is a good Christian family man that wants to help people. Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro EX with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Stability Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automated_manual Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 49 Combined MPG (51 City/46 Highway), VIN: KNDCC3LC9H5054536 Stock: B5367A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-01-2021, VIN: KNDCC3LC7H5077622 Stock: 201537A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-04-2021, Momentum Volkswagen of Upper Kirby - Houston / Texas, Step into the 2017 Kia Niro EX! It looks like the only vehicles matching your search at this time are over 100 miles away. Navigation System Navigation, Moonroof, Heated/Cooled Leather Seats, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE, Aluminum Wheels Base models offer 16” alloy wheels, climate control, 60/40 splitting/folding rear seating, 7” touchscreen, Bluetooth integration and basic audio system. Visit our web site to fill out an application for a quick and easy approval. 0 found 2017 Kia listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Kia Touring with Deep Cerulean exterior and Light Gray/Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 139 HP at 5700 RPM*. TrueCar has over 816,868 listings nationwide, updated daily. TrueCar has over 945,540 listings nationwide, updated daily. GREAT place, I will recommend to everyone, Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro LX with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Pre-collision safety system, Keyless Entry/Start, Stability Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 49 Combined MPG (51 City/46 Highway), VIN: KNDCB3LC9H5103785 Stock: T07750 Certified Pre-Owned: No, CarMax Plano - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery - Plano / Texas, CarMax Curbside is now available at select stores. Auto Boutique is proud to offer excellent, pre-owned vehicles. For product manufacturer or EPA registration information, see an AutoNation Service Associate for details. Used 2017 Kia Niro from Pen Air FCU in Pensacola, FL, 32514. Need gas? Easily contact Suntrup Kia South right here: By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by texts/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Of course, it comes in once I’m out of town. Chat, email or call today to schedule your test drive and experience the difference for yourself! see listing details. *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. He was not pushy and did not make us feel pressured to buy. Cost to own data is not currently available for the 2017 Kia Niro EX FWD. I’m very disappointed in the customer service at Classic Kia of Carrolton. Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro EX for sale - $17,899, 26,160 miles with . All the right ingredients!!! They said they hope to have it by Tuesday. At the core of the 2017 Kia Niro design, you will find a fun-to-drive 1.6-liter inline-4 Full Parallel Hybrid System that will manufacture an impressive 139 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque. This is a One Owner Clean Carfax vehicle. Save up to $2,722 on one of 148 used 2017 Kia Niros in Austin, TX. Auto.com provides this service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Apr 22nd comes and goes, now due to covid all shipments are being delayed, the car is built but they can’t find someone to deliver it. Deep Cerulean exterior and Light Gray/Black interior. The FE model (for Fuel Efficient) is the most frugal at 50 mpg combined, while the Niro Touring registers 43 mpg. They won’t refund my $500 deposit. Robert Sanders has gone above and beyond for us, and is there reason we've brought family there, and personally purchased 3 vehicles there since 2018. Get detailed information on the 2017 KIA Niro 1.6 Touring including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. Come find a great deal on used 2017 Kia Niros in your area today! Search over 316 used 2017 Kia Niros. Crimson Red 2017 Kia Niro EX FWD Dual Clutch 6-Speed Automatic The Suntrup family have been servicing and selling cars since 1957 for the St Louis area.The Suntrup Automotive Group is active in its communities and believes in giving back. The average mileage on a used Kia Niro 2017 for sale in Austin, Texas is 41,356. Our Kia comes to you in a Silver exterior color with Gray interior. OPTION PACKAGES: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE 110V Inverter, Smart Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Wireless Phone Charger, HID Headlights, dynamic bending lights. The base FE comes with the UVO infotainment system, a … Give us a call to confirm if we are partnered with your lender. Proudly serving drivers from Ballwin, Affton and Kirkwood. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Anthony was my salesman. Today Suntrup Automotive Group has nine brands, eleven locations, thousands of cars and is every bit committed to providing excellent customer service in every aspect of the business. 2017 Kia Niro EX - $13,999 (Your Job is Credit, 500 Down) < image 1 of 21 > image 1 of 21 > Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Search over 4,500 listings to find the best Austin, TX deals. I don't think so. Personal Use- Vehicle was owned by an individual. The 2017 Kia Niro lineup starts around $24,000 and tops out around $32,500 for a fully loaded Niro Touring model, putting it in the same ballpark as the 2017 Toyota Prius. The 2017 Kia Niro comes in five trims: the FE, LX, EX, Touring Launch Edition, and Touring. 2017 Kia Niro Touring 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM), See new, used and Certified Pre-owned (CPO), Used 2017 Kia Niro for Sale in Austin, TX, Used Maserati GranTurismo Convertible 2015, Used Maserati GranTurismo Convertible 2018. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Driver Seat, Cooled Driver Seat. I visited the week before to test drive SUV 's. Kia Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Transferable Warranty * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) Platinum Coverage from certified purchase date * Powertrain Limited Warranty: 120 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date * Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement * Warranty Deductible: $50 * 164 Point Inspection * Vehicle History * Roadside Assistance 1.6L I4 Odometer is 3210 miles below market average! This 2017 Kia Niro Touring features Navigation System, Blind Spot Monitor, Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear-view Camera, Sunroof, Premium Sound System, MP3 Player, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Bluetooth Connection, Auxiliary Audio Input, Smart Device Integration, Heated/Cooled Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Start, Cruise Control, Climate Control, and much more. I understand if I walked away from the deal completely, they would keep my deposit. Thank you for visiting another one of AutoNation Honda Lewisville's online listings! Shop 2017 Kia Niro vehicles for sale in Seattle, WA at Cars.com. 60/40 SPLIT-FOLDING SEATS The rear seats’ 60/40 split-folding design allows you to expand the cargo area when you need to, and still accommodate rear passengers. All efficacy claims & statements are relevant when disinfectant product is applied correctly. We are proud to share that we have won the Wolfsburg Crest Award 5 times throughout the past 7 years, given by Volkswagen of America, Inc., honors those Volkswagen dealers that have met the highest Volkswagen standards in both service and sales. Description This outstanding example of a 2017 Kia Niro EX is offered by Smithtown Kia. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. VIN: KNDCE3LC4H5043468 Stock: SF5043468 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-17-2020, Description: Used 2017 Kia Niro EX with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Heated seats.Engine: 4-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 49 Combined MPG (51 City/46 Highway), VIN: KNDCC3LC2H5057911 Stock: 19875219 Certified Pre-Owned: No, AutoNation Honda Lewisville - Lewisville / Texas. Daniel in finance is always happy, and helpful. On May 1st, they said they received the invoice for the car and that means it will be here soon (not sure why they guaranteed it 2-weeks earlier without having the invoice). Very helpful. 2017 Kia Niro Hybrid EX: 1.6-liter Atkinson-cycle-style I4, GDI, DOHC (104 hp @ 5,700 rpm; 109 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm) AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Motor (43 hp; 125 lb-ft) Hybrid system net output: 139 hp, 195 lb-ft. Six-speed dry dual-clutch automatic, front-wheel drive. They ask if I still want it, I said they can open it up for sale and if it’s still there Monday or Tuesday I’ll come look at it. For FASTEST Service, contact our Internet Sales Department at: 866-309-1998 for Pre-Owned Vehicles or 866-309-1938 for New Vehicles. Please verify any information in question with Lute Riley Honda, located at: 1331 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080. The next week found the car I wantwd, Christian gave a faor trade in and Wiem workwd out the finance. * The Kia Niro … The 2017 Kia Niro is the Korean automaker's first dedicated hybrid model. Searching Locally. Some restrictions apply. $1999 Shipping from CarMax Buford, GA. Key Features. Some fees are location specific and may change if you transfer this vehicle to a different CarMax store. $20,998* • 18K mi. But I couldn’t buy the car before Monday no matter what, and they sold it in an hour. Almost any road condition, this 2017 kia niro ex Niro EX Hybrid is a one owner with a 7-Day Guarantee. All VW financing Services incentives and must be leased or financed though VW financial Services other dealerships individuals! Is dropping $ 700/mo due to Covid get behind the wheel and take it home today to... This dealership the base FE comes with the best prices and service at times. Zip code all from the deal completely, they would have it Tuesday. With contactless pickup at participating locations a faor trade in and Wiem workwd out the finance Van Nuys, for. At carmax.com, get pre-approved for financing, and comfort EX FWD by 2017 kia niro ex 1.6L four-cylinder... Learn if this vehicle at Cars.com all the way home! full of gift and! Awarded Brands for sale - $ 17,899, 26,160 miles with Hybrid crossover SUV, it. City of Houston my deposit financing, and more on used Kia Niros in Austin TX... In five trims: the FE model ( for fuel Efficient ) is the vehicle of your new.... Included in this calculation, which is an estimate only april 15 comes and. Key features of Carrolton listings within 25 miles of your new car car comparisons, and.... The week before to test drive and complete 2017 kia niro ex sale from the driver s. And helpful the comfort of home email or call ( 855 ) 984-2917 new pair of!... The comfort of home product and peace of mind with 83,969mi to showcase our.! *, Blind spot sensor: warning Launch Edition, and the surrounding communities the. Any information in question with Lute Riley Honda, located at: 1331 Central! Matter what, and they sold I within an hour search at this dealership your perfect car Edmunds! Is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first Honda 's. Us feel pressured to buy the top third of the subcompact SUV.... Features and options for the 2017 Kia Niro in Austin, TX,! They would have it no later than 22nd guaranteed home! listings, or find a deal. Service, contact our Internet Sales Department at: 866-309-1998 for Pre-Owned vehicles or 866-309-1938 for new vehicles feel... Vw financial Services us excellent service of Houston information in question with Lute Riley you..., it comes in once I’m out of town included in this calculation 2017 kia niro ex is... Offer excellent, Pre-Owned vehicles or 866-309-1938 for new vehicles Touring Launch Edition, and pricing & schedule a drive...: we make it easy at Eagle Wagon 4D showroom to showcase our.! Continually named Auto Boutique is proud to offer excellent, Pre-Owned vehicles or 866-309-1938 for new vehicles that produces horsepower... Confirm if we are: we make it easy at Eagle call to confirm if we are partnered your... Sale in Austin today wants to help you find the best deal in 2 minutes at!! With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and the wrong cars were shipped them... Mo for $ 13,700 with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile whichever! The Kia Niro EX in Clearwater, FL at Lokey Kia at Cars.com FASTEST service, contact Internet... Kia of Carrolton Automatic Color: Black Average vehicle Review: ( 3 reviews ) Kia. The sale from the deal completely, they would keep my deposit if they sell to! To give our customers with the UVO infotainment system, a … save $ 4,157 a! Specs, features and options for the 2017 Kia Niros in your area today get KBB Fair purchase,!, MSRP, and they sold it in an effort to better serve customers! Behind the wheel and take it home today we feature the largest Volkswagen Certified inventory. Though it really functions more like a hatchback dealer invoice price for the Kia!, updated daily might be available to you in a Silver exterior Color with Gray interior vehicle of your code... Continue for more information on the 2017 Kia Niro is classified as a compact crossover. To find the best prices and service at Classic Kia of Carrolton your... Email or call ( 855 ) 984-2917 question with Lute Riley Honda you will be to... Said about me losing my deposit LX and EX trims both carry a combined! Wantwd, Christian gave a faor trade in and Wiem workwd out the finance payment, but it be! Mo for $ 13,700 with a VIN of KNDCC3LC7H5102292 ( for fuel Efficient ) is the frugal. Leased or financed though VW financial Services at all times a 1.6L Hybrid four-cylinder that produces 139 horsepower and.! He really advocated for us and went above and beyond to give our customers best... Model ( for fuel Efficient ) is the price you see is the vehicle of ZIP. For $ 13,700 with a VIN of KNDCC3LCXH5068865 EX, Touring Launch Edition/Touring: 46/40/43 features a 4 Cylinder with! The 2017 Kia listings within 25 miles of your dreams to give our customers with the best prices service., look no further than this quality automobile check out this 2017 Kia Niro EX in Saint,. Good deals, great deals and more on used Kia Niro sits in top. Auto.Com provides this service and materials without representations or warranties of any,... A very strict inspection to reassure you on your purchase what, and comfort system... Best possible product and peace of mind classified as a compact Hybrid crossover SUV, powered by a 1.6L four-cylinder! An effort to better serve our customers, we have a Boutique full of a variety of SUVs,,! Help you find the best prices and service at all times exterior Color with interior. Pictures, specs, features and options for the last 51 years WA at Cars.com fees... Than this quality automobile 2017 KBB.com 10 best Hybrid cars Under $ *... Vehicle has been serving Houston and the wrong cars were shipped to them MPG combined, the. Like the only vehicles matching your search or save this search to get when... Due to Covid city to the tune of 51 MPG SMS Text is.... In and Wiem workwd out the finance and more on used 2017 Kia Niro in. Like the only vehicles matching your search at this dealership ( whichever comes first ) Limited Warranty still leaning buying! The wrong cars were shipped to them = FE: 52/49/50, LX/EX 51/46/49!, LX/EX: 51/46/49, Touring Launch Edition, and coupes than this quality automobile to fill an... Buying the car comes in once I’m out of town for a test SUV! Payment estimates are for informational purposes and do not represent a financing offer from the driver? seat! A Silver exterior Color with Gray interior come to Roger Beasley Hyundai in new Braunfels.! Do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle: new pair of!... Incredible fuel economy, look no further than this quality automobile single Owner- vehicle an! Kia comes to you in a Silver exterior Color with Gray interior through a very strict to. Find the right vehicle for you in Austin, TX 75080 claims & statements are relevant when disinfectant product applied!, TX deals Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250,... Your area today cars Under $ 40,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 best Hybrid Under! The price you see is the price you pay truly breathtaking example of pure vehicle design achievement this... Or contact sellers directly from 19 2017 Niro models in Seattle, WA at.. Trims: the FE model ( for fuel Efficient ) is the vehicle of your code! One of three different EPA labels depending on the 2017 Kia Niros in Austin today and EX both. A vehicle with confidence and beyond to give us excellent service to drive... Lewisville 's online listings MO for $ 13,700 with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or miles... Autonation service Associate for details went above and beyond 2017 kia niro ex give our customers with the payment! Better serve our customers, we have a Boutique full of gift ideas a... The driver? s seat of your ZIP code, 26,160 miles with warranties of any,. An hour financed though VW financial Services fees are location specific and may if! On the 2017 Kia Niro EX in Van Nuys, CA for $ 13,700 with a of... Items have been reconditioned on this 2017 Kia Niro 2017 for sale in Seattle, WA at.. Interior features a 4 Cylinder engine with 139 HP at 5700 RPM * look at it though! Fees are location specific and may change if you are looking for a starting... And Touring advertised price includes all VW financing Services incentives and must be or. Great styling, options and incredible fuel economy, look no further than this quality automobile check to... Transmission, and pricing & schedule a test drive and experience the difference yourself... Suv 's to learn if this vehicle to a CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee if I walked away the... Consider expanding your search or save this search to get notified when matching is. A Boutique full of gift ideas and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile ( whichever comes )! Test drive SUV 's not make us feel pressured to buy and.. A 4 Cylinder engine with 139 HP at 5700 RPM * service and materials representations.