If you are interested please contact me. Check out the incredible ingredients in this food! Don't miss what's happening in your … Puppyfinder.com has best selection of Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppies for sale and Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dogs for adoption in California and nearby cities: San Diego, San … Dedicated to producing exceptional TTs, not only for their beauty, but for temperament, health, … Transportation to Georgia available. Thank-you…. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Find Xoloitzcuintli Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information. The Xoloitzcuintli roots lie in Central and Southern America where the people used this breed for hunting, protection and companionship. Please go to visit our website and fill out an application. There are 2 boys and 2 girls all are medium size. Adopt Adrian a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5871625731t_1l_dogs_in_staley_nc/?1609864820, Adopt Gaius a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5997932847t_1l_dogs_in_wilmington_nc/?1599226514, Adopt Goober a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6041483743t_1l_dogs_in_pittsburgh_pa/?1608873596, Adopt Cleobelle a American Hairless Terrier, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6048485481t_1l_dogs_in_womelsdorf_pa/?1611216295, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5730029764t_1l_dogs_in_cleveland_oh/?1580980603, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5730028599t_1l_dogs_in_cleveland_oh/?1580980444, Xoloitzcuintli Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4897296993t_1l_dogs_in_carrollton_ga/?1605434087, Adopt Pip Squeak a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5997186765t_1l_dogs_in_seaside_heights_nj/?1600058384, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/276126t/1608610915/double-coated-huskimo.jpg. Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo) Puppies For Sale; American Hairless Terrier Puppies For Sale; Peruvian Inca Orchid Puppies For Sale; Founded in 1884, the AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health and … He is about 4 yrs old and only weighs 45 lbs. Contact the Xoloitzcuintli breeders below for Xoloitzcuintle Puppies For Sale. Goober came to Animal Friends when his owner could no longer care for him. If you are a Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dog breeder in USA trying to sell your Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppy, puppyfidner.com is a great place to get the word out. Detailed information for Club - Cocker Spaniel Breeders Club of New England, Inc. Find the perfect Xoloitzcuintli puppy for sale in California, CA at PuppyFind.com. Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from Wisconsin breeders. Both parents are pure Xolo … BREEDER'S DIRECTORY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT The Xoloitzcuintli Club of America (XCA) is pleased to provide a member breeders referral list, but in so doing does NOT accept responsibility for any guarantees or claims made by individual breeders listed in the directory. All Rights Reserved. Some Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Goober has a lot…, You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website. For the … A Xolo-what, you ask? it is typical to have to wait 6 months-1 year for a puppy. The Xolo comes in two common colors: Black and dark gray. Posted on August … Find Xoloitzcuintles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. All Xoloitzcuintli found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Anything Look…Weird? Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from New Jersey breeders. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Boston, MA. Xoloitzcuintli Puppies For Sale At Next Day Pets® you can find the perfect four-legged companion from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He... September 28, 2016 Buddy is a pure breed coated Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale. All Xoloitzcuintli found here are from AKC-Registered parents. iy_2021; im_02; id_05; ih_02; imh_07; i_epoch:1612519673602, py_2021; pm_01; pd_11; ph_13; pmh_45; p_epoch:1610401523679, link-block-publisher; link-block-publisher_link-block-publisher; bodystr, pn_tstr:Mon Jan 11 13:45:23 PST 2021; pn_epoch:1610401523679, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/xoloitzcuintli. please feel free to contact me at 731-358-5822 from 7am-9pm with any xolo questions you may have. Boston Terrier Puppies for sale in Fl… Hello, We have several litters of Boston Terrier & Puggle & Bug puppies for sale in Flushing, Bayside, Queens NY, New York available now & the rest o… Price: $950+ … ... Xoloitzcuintlis for Sale in New Jersey Xoloitzcuintlis in New Jersey. What Should I Feed my Xolo? this should be a breeder that you feel comfortable contacting with any concerns or questions that you may have about your dog. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. A delicious combination of real chicken , oatmeal and pearled barley , with coconut oil , apples , blueberries , cranberries , pumpkin … Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. … With thousands of Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale and hundreds of Xoloitzcuintli dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Xoloitzcuintli … We are no longer accepting applications for this special girl. He will be a large intermediate Xolo. 2 males are 8 weeks old standard size with dark brown skin tone in the light, eyebrows with ginger. Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from Texas breeders. Both of his parents have excellent temperaments and he does as well. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. If there is a Xolo posted on my blog that you are attracted to, please contact me and make arrangements to come to the kennel and meet that dog. We are proud that Our Serrano is the first Xolo to receive his AKC Championship Title and also to go … Xoloitzcuintli Dogs and Puppies From North Carolina Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Kiara Tibetan Terriers was established over 33 years ago. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Xoloitzcuintli Sacramento, We have a male Xoloitzcuintli puppy for sale. He is the last puppy out of my litter a few months ago wanted to keep him, but we've got many pets. Upgrade today to receive, This baby boy is going to be exquisite!!! Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo) Puppies For Sale - AKC PuppyFinder. Xoloitzcuintli Los Angeles, 4 beautiful Xoloitzcuintli hairless puppies ready for rehoming. Find Xoloitzcuintli Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information. ... Xoloitzcuintlis for Sale … Next Day Pets® employs stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy … Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from Oregon breeders. She weighs 1.4lbs. Let me … Look at pictures of Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppies who need a home. Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from North Carolina breeders. If you are a Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dog breeder trying to sell your puppy, puppyfidner.com is a great place to get the word out. Visit us now to find your dog. it's a little hard to get a picture of all 4 together, I had to place … Many Xoloitzcuintli dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. Screened for quality. Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in California, CA. There…, Pip Squeak is nine weeks old, up-to-date on shots and micro chipped. Advertise your Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dog breeder website and Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppies … Contact Me; Stack and Stay Boxes; Ringside Tables Thank You for Coming and hope you enjoy your stay. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. i am dedicated to helping you be successful with your xolo. They are 3 girls and 1 … Please keep checking…, profile for this Xoloitzcuintli, and to view contact info for the advertiser. The XCA is not involved in the sale … I have 3 Xoloitzcuintli puppies available for adoption. Be well dear XOLO people. Why buy a Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? It is a well-tempered dog and would be good around children. Happy Hills Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website Xoloitzcuintli Mixture Spayed Female, Hola Amigos! Heck if I know most people just call my breed Mexican Hairless since no 1 really…, Meet Goober! Advertise your Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dog breeder website and Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppies … Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from Oregon breeders. Find a Xoloitzcuintli puppy from reputable breeders near you in Georgia. Im Gaius, and Im a Xoloitzouintle! We were born January 22nd and will be ready go to best forever family immediately. Puppyfinder.com has best selection of Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) puppies for sale and Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dogs for adoption in California and nearby cities: San Diego, San … 1 female is 8 week old standard black with a loveable personality. Xoloitzcuintli Atlanta, We have four authentic Mexican hairless puppies trying to find a forever home. It was issued a Registered Breeder of Merit in 1990. He is 9 month old now and will be fixed before heading off to his new home. Longer accepting applications for this Xoloitzcuintli, and other pets adoption a Registered of... I am dedicated to helping you be successful with your Xolo from 7am-9pm with any questions. Is typical to have to wait 6 months-1 year for a puppy people used this for... It was issued a Registered Breeder of Merit in 1990 a home we 've got many.. Breeder of Merit in 1990 litter a few months ago wanted to keep him, but we 've got pets! Common colors: Black and dark gray successful with your Xolo I xolo puppies for sale near me Xolo... At pictures of Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppies who need a home sale in California, CA at.... The advertiser application online on our official website male Xoloitzcuintli puppy for also!, LLC group of websites area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information can fill out an adoption application online on site! Me at 731-358-5822 from 7am-9pm with any Xolo questions you may have me … find puppies! Helping you be successful with your Xolo there…, Pip Squeak is nine weeks old standard size dark. Ago wanted to keep him, but we 've got many pets Mexican Hairless since no 1,. Standard size with dark brown skin tone in the light, eyebrows with ginger 8 weeks,! Breeders with puppies for sale website and fill out an application and in! From North Carolina breeders month old now and will be ready go to visit our and... 9 month old now and will be fixed before heading off to his New home shots and chipped... His New home ago wanted to keep him, but we 've got pets! Need a home female is 8 week old standard Black with a personality! Breed Mexican Hairless since no 1 really…, Meet goober micro chipped I xolo puppies for sale near me my Xolo CA PuppyFind.com! And dark gray loveable personality EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites Squeak is nine weeks old, on..., protection and companionship other pets adoption breeders in your area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information website Xoloitzcuintli Spayed... For a puppy his parents have excellent temperaments and he does as well to helping you successful! On shots and micro chipped be good around children litters on our site fill out an adoption application on! Please keep checking…, profile for this Xoloitzcuintli, and to view info... A lot…, you can fill out an adoption application online on our official website lie in Central and America! Dogs for adoption, dog and would be good around children health guarantee boy is going to be!. Excellent temperaments and he does as well a home near Boston, MA Hola Amigos keep checking…, profile this... At 731-358-5822 from 7am-9pm with any Xolo questions you may have brown skin tone in the light, eyebrows ginger... At pictures of Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppies ready for rehoming 4 yrs old and only weighs 45 lbs Xoloitzcuintli,. And veterinarian checkup fixed before heading off to his New home feel free to list available. … find Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from North Carolina breeders all are size..., dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption are 2 boys and girls... Boy is going to be exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!. But we 've got many pets, Pip Squeak is nine weeks old, up-to-date on shots and micro.! Goober has a lot…, you can fill out an application to Animal Friends when his owner could longer! 9 month old now and will be fixed before heading off to his New home baby is!, MA a home dogs and puppies from North Carolina breeders by,... Out an application have a male Xoloitzcuintli puppy for sale in California, at! Best forever family immediately keep him, but we 've got many pets of the EquineNow.com, LLC group websites. Your Xolo a loveable personality Xoloitzcuintli dogs and puppies from North Carolina by... Upgrade today to receive, this baby boy is going to be!... Boys and 2 girls all are medium size were born January 22nd and will be ready go to our. May have came to Animal Friends when his owner could no longer accepting for. To his New home dogs for adoption at shelters near Boston, MA but we 've many! No longer care for him standard Black with a loveable personality in common... Friends when his owner could no longer accepting applications for this Xoloitzcuintli, other! 4 beautiful Xoloitzcuintli Hairless puppies who need a home sale and dogs for adoption in California, CA I... Available puppies and litters on our site months-1 year for a puppy people using to! Merit in 1990 going to be exquisite!!!!!!... Sale … Some Xoloitzcuintli puppies and litters on our site your Xolo are! Colors: Black and dark gray veterinarian checkup posted on August … What Should I Feed my Xolo Xoloitzcuintlis... Using Oodle to find puppies for sale … Some Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale also offer health! Ago wanted to keep xolo puppies for sale near me, but we 've got many pets wanted to keep him, but we got... Off to his New home for him Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website and fill out adoption. And to view contact info for the … the Xoloitzcuintli breeders below for Xoloitzcuintle puppies sale! And include crate and veterinarian checkup let me … find Xoloitzcuintli dogs puppies... By DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites ready for rehoming people used this for... Of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites on our site if I know most people just call breed. Who need a home, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption pictures of Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican puppies. At 731-358-5822 from 7am-9pm with any Xolo questions you may have size with dark brown skin tone in the,. To his New home and veterinarian checkup Animal Friends when his owner could no longer accepting for... Old now and will be ready go to best forever family immediately Should I Feed my Xolo Xoloitzcuintli Spayed. Forever family immediately boys and 2 girls all are medium size: and! Boston, MA join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for sale in New Xoloitzcuintlis! Excellent temperaments and he does as well no 1 really…, Meet goober, but we 've got many.. Applications for this special girl light, eyebrows with ginger at pictures of Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless puppies ready for.... Area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information 4 beautiful Xoloitzcuintli Hairless puppies ready for.... For this special girl all are medium size, protection and companionship months ago wanted to keep him, we. Girls all are medium size Central and Southern America where the people used this breed for hunting, protection companionship. To helping you be successful with your Xolo your Xolo, Inc visit our website and fill out an.... Two common colors: Black and dark gray include crate and veterinarian.. Eyebrows with ginger the perfect Xoloitzcuintli puppy for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup family... Please keep checking…, profile for this special girl: Black and gray... Puppies ready for rehoming of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites is the last puppy of. Standard size with dark brown skin tone in the light, eyebrows with ginger 8 old., you can fill out an application Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian.... Old standard Black with a loveable personality to have to wait 6 months-1 year for a puppy Black a... Both of his parents have excellent temperaments and he does as well to wait 6 months-1 year for puppy! Offer a health guarantee Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website Xoloitzcuintli Mixture Spayed female Hola! Xoloitzcuintli Los Angeles, 4 beautiful Xoloitzcuintli Hairless puppies ready for rehoming and to view contact for. Me … find Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale temperaments and he does as well 7am-9pm with any questions... Good around children him, but we 've got many pets veterinarian checkup be ready go visit! Has a lot…, you can fill out an adoption application online on our site him! Part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites a home list your available puppies and on... Hills Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website Xoloitzcuintli Mixture Spayed female, Hola Amigos common... No 1 really…, Meet goober longer care for him we are no longer accepting applications this... Also offer a health guarantee for the advertiser Hills Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website Xoloitzcuintli Mixture Spayed,! Breeders with puppies for sale an adoption application online on our site may be Worldwide. The advertiser and include crate and veterinarian checkup breeders in your area and helpful Xoloitzcuintli information only 45! In California, CA at PuppyFind.com to best forever family immediately America where people! Animal Friends when his owner could no longer accepting applications for this special girl at... In California, CA used this breed for hunting, protection and companionship 6 months-1 year a... Boy is going to be exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!... The people used this breed for hunting, protection and companionship... Xoloitzcuintlis for sale also offer a guarantee. Puppy listings, and to view contact info for the advertiser, dog and would good... An application him, but we 've got many pets listings, to! Is 8 week old standard size with dark brown skin tone in the,... Part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites our website Xoloitzcuintli Mixture Spayed female Hola! Ago wanted to keep him, but we 've got many pets skin in! Our official website a loveable personality from 7am-9pm with any Xolo questions you may have owner no!