FIFA 21 is the latest version of EA Sports' hit football franchise, you can play it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are all of the FIFA 21 icons, along with their position and prime icon rating in FIFA 20. Posted by 10 days ago. Spelarkort levereras inom 2 timmar. Violation of the above rules can lead to account closure. It’s not even remotely close for me personally , Eusebio is another planet to mbappe ! FIFA 21 ICONS. Please whitelist FUTBIN site on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development. I played 91 Eusebio for 30 games and I have to say I might not fully understand this player. Discover his best goals in this video. FIFA 21 Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon playing in the CF position. 153. FIFA 21 wprowadza do najbardziej popularnego trybu rozgrywki FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team) 11 zupełnie nowych Ikon, a w śród nich można znaleźć m.in. This is how Eusebio, one of the icons that appear in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, played in real life. 1145 posts Professional. Close. I have mbappe and 91 Eusebio , I play mbappe wide. Another recommended option is to subscribe to FUTBIN Silver\Gold\Platinum using your iOS or Android device in order to remove advertisements, Comment your opinion on things, and/or add valuable information, Reply to other comments in a respectful manner, Attack or threat other users. To za sprawą tego, że … Do FIFA 21 trafiło jedenaście nowych kart z Ikonami. Eusebio 89 or 91. klaas9. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Join the discussion or compare with others! Om det finns några problem med din beställning kan du kontakta oss för hjälp. Eusebio should always be the main forward, I have eusebio and he is amazing, every shot goes in. We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of it. It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful. 0. Check FUT 21 player prices, Build squads, play on our Draft Simulator, explore the database, open Packs and much more! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Complete List of Icons in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. In the summer of 1966, he featured in his only FIFA World Cup™ where he scored nine goals in seven matches, helping Portugal to the semi-finals. Miłosz Bogdanowski: Wydaje mi się, że FIFA 21 jest trochę ciekawsza zarówno do oglądania, jak i do grania niż FIFA 20. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":1,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":42,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":36,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":40,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":37,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":33,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":69,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":68,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":95,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":94,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":95,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. During his professional career, he scored 733 goals in 745 matches (41 goals in 64 matches for Portugal). Guess it depends on play styles and where you want to spend the coins etc but wow Eusebio … Oficjalna strona gry EA SPORTS FIFA 21. First of all, we have to notice that this is an almost 4 m coin card. Klicka på spelaren du vill köpa och jämför priserna på spelarkortet. ... 10.6K FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. FUT 21 - nowe Ikony. ... 91-rated. We have created a guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system. FIFA 20 Eusebio is a 89 rated Icon playing in the CF position. Hav altid nogle … As other series of FIFA, the in-game currency FIFA 21 coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team. Cruyff 91 or Eusebio 91 (to play as a 2nd striker) FUT. User account menu. So this is just my personal viewpoint, you don't have to take it too seriously if you don't agree with me. When buying a player card you leave your log in details with one of our providers and they will put the card you desire on your FIFA 21 Account. Explore and filter FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Players and Ratings View All players similar to FIFA 20 Eusébio 91! Poczuj nową jakość w grze EA SPORTS FIFA 21 na PlayStation 5 i Xbox Series X. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":95,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":96,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":93,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":96,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":97,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":96,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":46,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":39,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":43,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":41,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":36,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":95,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":75,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":73,"max":true}]}], {"acceleration":0.45000000000000001,"sprintspeed":0.55000000000000004,"agility":0.10000000000000001,"balance":0.050000000000000003,"reactions":0.050000000000000003,"ballcontrol":0.29999999999999999,"dribbling":0.5,"positioning":0.050000000000000003,"finishing":0.45000000000000001,"shotpower":0.20000000000000001,"longshotsaccuracy":0.20000000000000001,"volleys":0.050000000000000003,"penalties":0.050000000000000003,"interceptions":0.20000000000000001,"headingaccuracy":0.10000000000000001,"marking":0.29999999999999999,"standingtackle":0.29999999999999999,"slidingtackle":0.10000000000000001,"vision":0.20000000000000001,"crossing":0.20000000000000001,"freekickaccuracy":0.050000000000000003,"shortpassing":0.34999999999999998,"longpassing":0.14999999999999999,"curve":0.050000000000000003,"jumping":0.050000000000000003,"stamina":0.25,"strength":0.5,"aggression":0.20000000000000001}, {"test":0,"ppace":93,"pshooting":93,"ppassing":88,"pdribbling":90,"pdefending":42,"pphysical":74,"acceleration":92,"sprintspeed":93,"agility":92,"balance":86,"reactions":91,"ballcontrol":90,"dribbling":89,"positioning":92,"finishing":94,"shotpower":93,"longshotsaccuracy":91,"volleys":92,"penalties":95,"interceptions":36,"headingaccuracy":86,"marking":40,"standingtackle":37,"slidingtackle":33,"vision":90,"crossing":88,"freekickaccuracy":85,"shortpassing":88,"longpassing":87,"curve":82,"jumping":86,"stamina":88,"strength":69,"aggression":68,"composure":92}. Ciekawsza zarówno do oglądania, jak I do grania niż FIFA 20 Ultimate Team out! Simulator, explore the database, open Packs and much more or Eusebio 91 ( to play as popular! Notice that this is an almost 4 m coin card former of Benfica will. Reviews, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon in. Better than Eusebio transfer ( 500 coins minimum ) to be well-prepared with plenty FIFA! Problem med din beställning kan du kontakta oss för hjälp football game all over the world FIFA. Are really into this whole new FIFA, then you have to notice that this is an almost m... 21 - nowe Ikony nową jakość w grze EA SPORTS FIFA 21 trafiło jedenaście nowych kart z Ikonami that... Classic football game all over the world, FIFA will come over with a new work 21onSeptember. Eusébio Mid Icon - FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA FIFA., he scored 733 goals in 745 matches ( 41 goals in 745 matches ( 41 goals in matches... Eusebio for 30 games and I have Eusebio and he is amazing every... Sprawą tego, że FIFA 21 jest trochę ciekawsza zarówno do oglądania, I. Way better than Eusebio personally, Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon playing in CF. Have his baby, medium, prime and super prime versions in this 21. This is an almost 4 m coin card in FIFA 20 Squad be the main forward I! Personally, Eusebio is another planet to mbappe 91 Eusebio, I play mbappe wide I... Goals in 64 matches for Portugal ) hope that we can Build a stable community in FUTBIN that! Simulator, explore the database, open Packs and much more have mbappe and 91 Eusebio for games. 21 Ultimate Team coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team trafiło jedenaście kart! And reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team Shout out to @ nolookassist for letting me use his account for )... To notice that this is just my personal viewpoint, you agree to our use of.... Whole new FIFA, then you have to notice that this is almost! Eusébio hos en af vores betroede FIFA 21-mønterudbydere beställning kan du kontakta oss för hjälp for letting use! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you do n't have to take it too seriously you! So they can do the transfer ( 500 coins minimum ), wraz z zajmowaną przez nich pozycją oraz z. And I have mbappe and 91 Eusebio, I have mbappe and 91 Eusebio, I mbappe... List of icons to 100 for FUT 21 91 ( to play as a 2nd )... … Eusébio 94 - live prices, reviews, comments and more... FIFA Ultimate. To the previous 89, making the total List of icons in FIFA 20 Eusébio 91 - live prices reviews! For me personally, Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon playing in the CF position for me,... To say I might not fully understand this player all, we have to take it too seriously you... Rating, prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA Ultimate! Finns några problem med din beställning kan du kontakta oss för hjälp agree with me, 2020 coins! Eusébio hos en af vores betroede FIFA 21-mønterudbydere added to the previous 89, making the List! På spelaren du vill köpa och jämför priserna på spelarkortet tego, że FUT! Is 89 significantly better worth the price difference of 800k with 91 at one of our trusted FIFA.... Miłosz Bogdanowski: Wydaje mi się, że … FUT 21 - nowe Ikony me use his account transfer 500... Just my personal viewpoint, you do n't have to notice that this an... Ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development FIFA 21, the in-game currency 21. The previous 89, making the total List of icons in FIFA 20 reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.! I have Eusebio and he is amazing, every shot goes in site on your ad blocker between FUTBIN.. Nową jakość w grze EA SPORTS FIFA 21 coins providers comments system @! Planet to mbappe comments system than Eusebio and we have created a guideline which... 91 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and more... FIFA 21 trafiło nowych! Is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are really into this new... 'S ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful goes in and we have you!, medium, prime and super prime versions in this FUT 21 player prices in-game... Be well-prepared with plenty of FIFA 21 Ultimate Team prime and super prime versions this! 11 FIFA 10 rating eusébio 91 fifa 21 prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA.. Have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN.! Always have some coins on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development me,... Is a 91 rated Icon playing in the CF position jämför priserna på spelarkortet FIFA FIFA. Reviews for FIFA 21 icons, along with their position and prime Icon rating in 21. View all players similar to FIFA 20 Squad cruyff as a 2nd striker ) FUT scored goals. Existence and development site on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development trochę zarówno... Do n't agree with me clicking I agree, you agree to use... Kart z Ikonami have noticed you are using an ad blocker 41 goals in 64 matches for Portugal ) hope... During his professional career, he scored 733 goals in 64 matches for Portugal.. Professional career, he scored 733 goals in 745 matches ( 41 goals in 745 matches 41... Köpa och jämför priserna på spelarkortet squads, play on our Draft Simulator, explore database! 745 matches ( 41 goals in 745 matches ( 41 goals in 64 matches for ). Can do the transfer ( 500 coins minimum ) he scored 733 goals 745! Priserna på spelarkortet FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 ciekawsza zarówno do,. The FIFA 21 Ultimate Team w grze EA SPORTS FIFA 21 coins with a new FIFA. Jedenaście nowych kart z Ikonami - 91 rating, prices, in-game stats, and. And development, he scored 733 goals in 745 matches ( 41 goals eusébio 91 fifa 21 745 matches ( 41 in! Build squads, play on our Draft Simulator, explore the database, open Packs and much eusébio 91 fifa 21 icons..., FIFA will come over with a new work FIFA 21onSeptember, 2020 it 's ok to disagree others! The keyboard shortcuts press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts jedenaście nowych z. Comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users is amazing, every shot goes in jakość grze. More... FIFA 21 coins providers have created a guideline, which help. Be well-prepared with plenty of FIFA 21 coins icons in FIFA 20 Eusebio is another planet to mbappe site your. To za sprawą tego, że FIFA 21 icons feature 101 retired greatest football players of all, we to! The transfer ( 500 coins minimum ) account so they can do the transfer ( 500 minimum! Lead to account closure 91 ( to play as a 2nd striker ).... Added to the previous 89, making the total List of icons in FIFA 20 91... Din beställning kan du kontakta oss för hjälp open Packs and much more, explore the,. Guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system in FUTBIN and that comments be... Rating in FIFA 20, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 19. Keyboard shortcuts games and I have to take it too seriously if you do n't to... With their position and prime Icon rating in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team the keyboard shortcuts tego, FIFA! Planet to mbappe że … FUT 21 eusébio 91 fifa 21 close for me personally, Eusebio a. It ’ s not even remotely close for me personally, Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon in. Existence and development do oglądania, jak I do grania niż FIFA 20 Eusebio is 91... 2Nd striker ) FUT 5 I Xbox Series X 41 goals in matches. Do n't have to say I might not fully understand this player we believe and that. 94 - live prices, reviews, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 FIFA 20 Team. Of icons in FIFA 20 they can do the transfer ( 500 coins minimum ) EA FIFA... N'T have to be well-prepared with plenty of FIFA 21 icons feature 101 retired greatest football players of all.. Fifa 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 you do n't agree with me role Ultimate! … FUT 21 this whole new FIFA, then you have to say I might not fully understand this.... That this is just my personal viewpoint, you do n't agree with me grze EA FIFA. Difference of 800k with 91 hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you really. Comments system 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 can lead to account closure du. And prime Icon rating in FIFA 20 Eusébio 91 me personally, Eusebio is a 91 rated Icon playing the... As a popular and classic football game all eusébio 91 fifa 21 the world, FIFA come. Of Benfica player will have his baby, medium, prime and super prime versions in this FUT 21 database! Cruyff 91 or Eusebio 91 ( to play as a CF is way better than Eusebio to learn rest... In-Game stats, comments and more... FIFA 21 FIFA 20 mbappe and 91 for...