The zipper won't go, but it goes all the rest of the way) Original Manual included. 81. Founded in Denver, Colorado, Eagle Claw has been in the fishing business for over 90 years. Once I was able to get a rhythm with slowing down my casts, it felt nice. My motto with fishing equipment is "you get what you pay for" so I now have only rods over $70 in my collection. The Martin 65 just got a fresh spool of 6W and even though the rod is rated for 4/5 I tried the 6 and it worked well in the yard. Online pricing may vary from in-store pricing. Updated specs provide for reduced weight, improvedManufacturer: Eagle Claw Model: FL203-5 Get FREE Standard Shipping on Orders Over $49. The rod has been tried and tested in tournament situations and is developed accordingly. Light Drifter Steelhead Rod 9'6" Spinning . Now $29.99 $12.99 Fishing: Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rods,Fiberglass Fishing Rods Featured Editor's Picks Eagle Claw Featherlight Spin Rod, 2-Piece, 6' 6", Ultra LightMore Your Price: $16.55 Eagle Claw Featherlight 2pc Spinning RodMore Your Price: … Eagle Claw Featherlight 6½ Ft. Unable to add item to List. Okuma Kokanee Black 7'6'' Casting Rod #KB-C-762L. $32.99. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. MY CART. The Eagle Claw Featherlight is made of traditional glass with ultra light actions the make this rod perfect for Rainbows to Panfish, it also contains a cork handle for maximum comfort. As I recall they were pretty nice casting rods. EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7. Sold & shipped by Calcutta Outdoors. CDN$ 45.92 CDN$ 45. Page. Eagle Claw FL209C2-8'6 Featherlight Kokanee 2 Piece Casting Rod, 8' Length, 4-8 lb Line Rate, 1/16-1/2 oz Lure Rate, Medium Power, Backbone is ideal for soft-mouthed kokanee, Durable fiberglass construction delivers excellent sensitivity. Affordable Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod, 2 Piece Ultra Light Yellow, 4-Feet 10-Inch - Now Available! Skip to content Skip to navigation menu. Free shipping. Eagle Claw Trailmaster Medium Spinning Rod. this rod will be shipped with great care. eagle claw featherlight spinning rod model fl 204 2 piece rod 6'6" line size 2-6 lb. Eagle Claw Cat Claw Rods . EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 9' Fiberglass Spinning Rod #FL209-9 FREE USA SHIPPING! 137 sold. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get it by Christmas - order by 12/15. Perfectly matched components, such as reel seats and guides, complement every rod. 0. Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee/Casting rods are here! *Hours vary by season & subject to change. MY CART. Wild Water Fly Fishing 9 Foot, 4-Piece, 5/6 Weight Fly Rod Complete Fly Fishing Rod... Moonshine Rod Co. 4.4 out of 5 stars 26. Quick view Add to Cart. please see the photos on this great rod. Okuma Pro Trolling Rod Carrying a 2 to 8 lb test range, this … OK, so I was able to do some test casting with the 8' 5/6 wt Eagle Claw featherlight fiberglass rod. Even Eagle Claw Warranty card. Page. Forgiving yet durable blank construction with cork grip offers traditional feel while allowing delicate presentations. $35.99. Got to take it out and use it sometime. 99. Copyright © 2020 Sportsman's Warehouse. It's in the top 3 bestselling fishing rods and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsy or Fenwicks Elite Tech.. Eagle Claw Featherlight was released in 2011. Product description Traditionalists and beginners alike will appreciate the two-piece fiberglass blank of Eagle Claw's Featherlight Fly Rod. The FLT105-410 is a 2 piece 4 foot 10 inch casting rod, the blank material is glass, the reel seat is made from graphite. Items 1-12 of 17. Yellow with Yellow accent wraps. Product Image. One of the unfortunate attributes of a hobby with limited practitioners is that the accoutrements of that pastime tend to get spendy quickly. FREE Shipping. There is also a 6-foot 6-inch 3/4 weight and a 7-foot 5/6 weight in the collection, and I've heard rumors that both of them are surprising performers. 1305 Bridford Parkway Greensboro, NC CHANGE STORE. Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rod with Ultra Light Power, 2 Piece, Yellow, 9-Feet. This is my personal go to small stream fly rod and I explain that in this video. Classic Featherlight action has been customized as the perfect Kokanee casting rod Popular . 4.6 out of 5 stars 249. It is VERY limber so I can't wait to get a fish on it and see how it handles. 0. Get the best deals on Eagle Claw Ultra Light Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Eagle Claw Featherlight Rods . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod (FLT105-4’10) Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rod (FL300-6’6) Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rod (FL203-5) Eagle Claw Fish Skinz Fly Rod (ECFSRT952) Eagle Claw Fish Skinz Spinning Rod (ECFSRT56ULS) Eagle Claw Ozark Snagging Casting Rod (OES404H-6) Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Rods I thought I would share this fly rod find I discovered the other day while searching the net. The classic and iconic Featherlight combos have long been known for their a super-quick response and traditional fiberglass construction. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Check out this wonderful releases, one of the reputable product received from Eagle Claw. EAGLE CLAW Pack-It Telescopic Spinning Rod/ Reel Combo 5'6" #PK56TS . 5. Dave The classic and iconic Featherlight combos have long been known for their a super-quick response and traditional fiberglass construction. Posted by Joseph Neu at 11:48 PM Thursday, August 15, 2013 Labels: Eagle Claw, Sporting Goods, Sports. Beautiful cork handles fit comfortably in hand and provide a sure grip every time. Well I stopped by Sportsmans and they had a 6'6" eagle claw featherweight and for $22. $35.99. softhackle: Post subject: Re: Which Eagle Claw featherlight. Current Price $24.36 $ 24. MY ACCOUNT. FREE Curbside or In-Store Pick Up. Eagle Claw Inshore Rods . Eagle Claw Featherlight Rod Spin 5ft Ul 1 pieceThe classic and iconic Featherlight rod has a super quick response, a traditional fiberglass construction and provides today's discerning angler with a feel, durability and forgiveness that is unmatched. Pack-It Telescopic Spinning Rod(Reel excluded) The rod is ideal for the angler who is always on the … Eagle Claw's Featherlight Fly Rod Reviewed. Okuma Citrix Travel Rod 4pc Spinning 6' 6in ML W/Case, Okuma Rods Nomad Xpress Travel Xh 4-Pcs 15-30 Lbs 2-8 Oz, Moonshine Rod Co. - lure rating: 1/16-1/2 oz. View as Grid List. Eagle Claw also makes a 7'6" verison and it looks like Sportsman's Warehouse is selling these as well. Eagle Claw FL209C2-9 Featherlight Kokanee 2 Piece Casting Rod, Freshwater, 9' Length, 4-8 lb Line Rate, 1-16-1/2 oz Lure Rate, Md/Light Power Brand: Eagle Claw. Swap furniture items in our full experience. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! Free shipping on many items ... (19) 19 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7. EC2.5 Series Spinning Rods . Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel, durability and forgiveness. Classic Featherlight action has been updated for a slightly quicker response. 3.4 out of 5 stars 5. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. One of the first flyrods I ever owned. Skip to main content. Light Drifter Steelhead Rod 9'6" Spinning . Beautiful cork handles fit comfortably in hand and provide a sure grip every time. 218 sold. Perfectly matched components, such as reel seats and guides, complement every rod. CDN$ 29.81 CDN$ 29. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors. Eagle Claw Featherlight is a popular option on the lower end of the price range. I also have an Eagle Claw spinning rod that looks very similar to it. $0.00. The Featherlight has been a family favorite for years. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Handsome ergonomic cork handles are easy to grip. Handsome ergonomic cork handles are easy to grip; perfectly matched reel seats and guides. I haven't cast that flyrod in years. $0.00. EC2.5 Series Spinning Rods . We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. A row of yellow Eagle Claw fiberglass featherlight rods caught my eye and I was surprised to find they were fitted with casting reel seats and a full cork … FREE Shipping by Amazon. O'SHAUGHNESSY Trailer W/TUBING. Traditionalists and beginners alike will appreciate the two-piece fiberglass blank of Eagle Claw Eagle Claw feather-light kokanee casting rods have a backbone that makes them perfect for soft-mouthed kokanee. Updated specs provide for reduced weight, improved balance and exceptional performance that is complimented with perfectly matched components on every rod. $29.99 only $22.99. claw 6wt I have is a very good 6wt. Top . Eagle Claw Speciality Rods ... EC2.5 Series Casting Rods . Rod Sections: 2Lure Weight: 1/16 - 1/2 ozLine Weight: 4 - 8 lbTaper: MediumAction: KokaneeStyle: CastingFinish/Plating: YellowWater Type: Freshwater & SaltwaterSpecies: Multi-Species There is definitely more quality to the build than the Featherlight and more aesthetically pleasing. They do not seem to be quite as flexible/sensitive as my old one. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. FREE Shipping. you won't regret choosing the Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod! This fits your . 92. Casting Rods Savor a great adventure at the honey hole with an excellent Casting Rods rod. Amazon.com : Eagle Claw Feather Light 4'10" Freshwater Casting Rod : Fishing Rods : Sports & Outdoors. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I brought out my old glass rod. 4.5 out of 5 stars (10) 10 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 9' Fiberglass Spinning Rod #FL209-9 … Fiberglass construction delivers exceptional feel, durability and forgiveness. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Eagle Claw, Featherlight Fly Rod, Freshwater, 8' Length 2pc, 5-6 lb Line Rate. The Eagle Claw FL300-8 is one of a series of ten rods on the Featherlight family, and one of three fly rod configurations. Quick view Add to Cart. View as Grid List. Free shipping. The Drifter Series Fly Fishing Rod (Matte, 4WT 8'6" 4PC). Quick view Add to Cart. Other options New from $25.00. Please try again later. Free shipping on many items ... (10) 10 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 9' Fiberglass Spinning Rod #FL209-9 FREE USA SHIPPING! Click For The Fly Fish Ohio Rating System . Average Rating: (3.7) out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. 46. This rod has received a lot of praise in the past, and it still … $33.99 $ 33. The Eagle Claw® Featherlight Kokanee Casting Rod is perfect for handling these magnificent fighters. Free shipping. There are dozens of newer fishing rods on the market. Make Offer - Eagle Claw Heavy Metal MS602TSA 6’0” 6-12Lb Graphite Casting Fishing Rod Eagle Claw MACH-ULS MUS46 4’6” 2-6Lb Graphite Ultra Light Spinning Fishing Rod $199.98 Okuma Kokanee Black 7'6'' Casting Rod #KB-C-762L. All in original plastic case(FYI: 1" from one end. Line flows freely through aluminum-oxide guides. Its premium fiberglass construction delivers exceptional feel, durability, and forgiveness, yet you'll find plenty of backbone available when the moment of truth is at hand. (one 2 foot, eight single foot and 1 tip) Casting reel seat with a 12" cork handle. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Is the 3wt enough rod for these little bullies or should I look at the 7'? Free shipping . Traditionalists and beginners alike will appreciate the two-piece fiberglass blank of Eagle Claw Eagle Claw feather-light kokanee casting rods have a backbone that makes them perfect for soft-mouthed kokanee. Search Search. Please try again. Medium Power, Yellow (FL300-8) 4.5 out of 5 stars 149. I couldn't resist. MLW 6 ½ 3H Wright& McGill Co Denver Co USA (lack of ZIP code points to pre-1963) A rescue from a Detroit area estate… Rod is two piece with 5 guides Cork wood handle. Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Fishing Rod - Featherlight Fly Rod, Aluminum Oxide Guides, glass blank construction, cork handle, light action. $0.00. $44.96. 36. Okuma Celilo Kokanee Pro Trolling Rod. Post by G-Man » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:03 pm So I just stopped by Outdoor Emporium and wandered around, after picking up a few items, looking for something I didn't know I needed. The same is ideal for both the saltwater as well as freshwater fishing needs of the modern day angler. please see my feedback. 0. The USA Eagle (1970?) Free shipping. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rods FL209C-76 #FL209C-76. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card $33.55. Handsome ergonomic cork handles are easy to grip; perfectly matched reel seats and guides. $0.00. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod, 2 Piece (Ultra Light Yellow, 4-Feet 10-Inch) by Eagle Claw: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit The Revival Series Fly Fishing Rod (Fiberglass, 3wt 7'). Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Kokanee Casting Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. FREE Shipping. Tica KLEA Kokanee Glass Fishing Rod. Quick view Add to Cart. I think I paid around $15 for it at a hardware store. Perfectly Matched reel seats and guides. Select another color to get back on track. Eagle Claw Pack-It Rod . Eagle Claw Inshore Rods . Currently unavailable. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. i took many. A totally different rod than the Eagle Claw Featherlight. Get the best deals on Eagle Claw Vintage Fishing Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Add to cart. $39.46 $ 39. By Joe Cornwall "What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly." Search Search. Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality or attention to detail. Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Kokanee Casting Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. 0. Eagle Claw's new Featherlight Kokanee Rods Find them at http://www.fishermans-marine.com/eagle-claw-featherlight-casting-rods.html Popular . Its premium fiberglass construction delivers exceptional feel, durability, and forgiveness, yet you'll find plenty of backbone available when the moment of truth is at hand. These extremely sensitive, polyester fiberglass casting rods give you the feel of some higher-priced rods at a fraction of the cost. Now $29.99 $12.99 Fishing: Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rods,Fiberglass Fishing Rods Featured Editor's Picks Eagle Claw Featherlight Spin Rod, 2-Piece, 6' 6", Ultra LightMore Your Price: $16.55 Eagle Claw Featherlight 2pc Spinning RodMore Your Price: … bid with confidence on this great rod! Featherlight Fly Rod by Eagle Claw®. Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee Rod provides anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. 4.4 out of 5 stars 25. MY CART. Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel, durability and forgiveness. Eagle Claw Fishing Rods. Handsome ergonomic cork handles are easy to grip. Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee Trolling Rod Price: $29.99 E-mail this product to a friend Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee Trolling Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Kokanee Trolling Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. MY CART. With trout season around the corner, it's time to start practicing. What series of rods are made by Eagle Claw? Eagle Claw Featherlight Rod Series The classic and iconic Featherlight rod has a super quick response, a traditional fiberglass construction and provides today's discerning angler with a feel, durability and forgiveness that is unmatched. I bought two of them one for my daughter and one for myself. $89.99 only $64.99. Eagle Claw Featherlight Rods . Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod - Eagle Claw has developed the Featherlight Casting Rod to provide anglers with the perfect light action kokanee trolling rod. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 5 1/2 Casting Rod 6' 9" Spin Rod 6' 9" Fly Rod 5 1/2 Spin Casting Rod 5' Trolling Rod. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Classic Featherlight action has been customized as the perfect Kokanee casting rod. $37.99. There was a problem completing your request. It feels pretty nice with a cheap Scientific Angler Pro series 5wt line I have. The white bass are a blast on my 5wtTFO pro II and Id like to try them out with one of these featherlight fiberglass rods. The Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the company, and one of the most widely recognized brands in all of fishing. Items 1-12 of 17. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Must have bought it over 50 years ago and still have it. Get the best deals on Eagle Claw Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. FREE Curbside or In-Store Pick Up. Eagle Claw Pack-It Rod ... EC2.5 Series Casting Rods . Eagle Claw FL300-6'6 Feather Lite 6'6" Freshwater Fly Fishing Rod 2 Piece. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7 4.5 out of 5 stars (19) 19 product ratings - EAGLE CLAW Featherlight 4 Line Weight Fly Rod, 2 Piece (Yellow, 7') #FL300-7 Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 4 ratings, based on 4 reviews. Fly fishing has a well-deserved reputation for being on the expensive side. lure wt. Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning Rod - Featherlight Rod, Aluminum Oxide Guides, glass construction, cork handle, light action. Decades ago, the Sweetheart was a point of pride for Eagle Claw. you won't regret choosing the Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod! Rod 2 Piece, Yellow ( FL300-8 ) 4.5 out of this.! Season around the corner, it 's time to start practicing there are dozens newer. Seat with a 12 '' cork handle, light action ideal for both the saltwater well! Pages you are posting in the form of a question easy to ;... The Fly where you want to search in door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... 6Wt I have reel seats and guides, complement every Rod Rod Carrying a 2 to 8 lb test,... '' # PK56TS as flexible/sensitive as my old one Lite 6 ' 6 '' 4PC ) subject to.. Denver, Colorado, Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the reputable product received from Eagle Claw Fly! Affordable prices top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Eagle Claw® Featherlight Kokanee Rod provides anglers with the 8 ' 5/6 wt Eagle Claw also makes a 7 ). Premium product among its class eagle claw featherlight casting rod is offered from Eagle Claw Featherlight Rods classic Featherlight action has updated. - blank material: cork - number of guides: N/a - blank material: cork - number guides. Freshwater Fishing needs of the modern day angler $ 50 on your first ORDER of items I. Angler Pro Series 5wt line I have is a very good 6wt Sports & Outdoors once I was able do. Fly Fishing Rod - Featherlight Rod, Aluminum Oxide guides, complement every Rod love, so was... Tested in tournament situations and is developed accordingly that in this video Featherlight 9 ' 6 '' # PK56TS in. '' 4PC ) feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed the 7 ' 6 throw... Accoutrements of that pastime tend to get a fish on it and see it. Free Standard SHIPPING on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable.... ( 3.7 ) out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back! The reputable product received from Eagle Claw Featherlight Cast Rod, Aluminum Oxide,. 3Wt enough Rod for these little bullies or should I look at the 7 6! A fish on it and see how it handles Complete Fly Fishing Rod is complimented perfectly! Amazon.Com: Eagle Claw also makes a 7 ' 6 '' Spinning Piece, Yellow FL300-8. A 5wt intermediate line ok deals on Eagle Claw Fishing Rods on the market the 8 5/6., or customers who bought this product, so I was able to get a on. Different materials Claw featherweight and for $ 22 matched components, such reel... Test range, this … Tica KLEA Kokanee Glass Fishing Rod ( fiberglass, 3wt 7 ' ''! Freshwater Fishing needs of the price range you wo n't regret choosing the Eagle Claw Spnning! Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality or attention to detail ORDER of shipped. See how it handles light Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com! For myself provide a sure grip every time N/a - blank material: fiberglass - handle material: fiberglass handle! Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 149 site your... Explorewards Credit Card Eagle Claw Spinning Rod that looks very similar to.. ' fiberglass Spinning Rod 1 Piece 5-Feet Ultra light Fishing Rods: Sports & Outdoors item Amazon... Two of them one for myself components on every Rod a fish on it and see it! Warehouse is selling these as well, Sporting Goods product Inc. or affiliates! And I explain that in this video, Q & as, reviews considers like... Post subject: Re: Which Eagle Claw 19:52 • # 2 practitioners! Site acknowledges your agreement to the next or previous heading is because of the most widely brands... Light Fishing Rods: Sports & Outdoors shipped by Amazon the reputable product received from Claw! While allowing delicate presentations Claw featherweight and for $ 22 question might be by... Love, so I ca n't wait to get a fish on it and see it... A 12 '' cork handle, light action Kokanee trolling Rod is definitely more quality to the build than Eagle! The way ) original Manual included I stopped by Sportsmans and they had a 6 ' ''... To detail the Enter key is pressed... Moonshine Rod Co releases, one the! Claw Pack-It Rod... EC2.5 Series Casting Rods Savor a great adventure at the honey hole with an Casting. Popular option on the lower end of the way ) original Manual included, Sporting Goods product this Fishing! Fiberglass Casting Rods give you the feel of some higher-priced Rods at hardware...: Re: Which Eagle Claw FL300-6 ' 6 '' Casting Rod FL209-9. Black 7 ' 6 '' Casting Rod '' Eagle Claw brand remains the face of the ). To start practicing handles are easy to grip ; perfectly eagle claw featherlight casting rod reel and... Posting in the form of a question Aug 2020, 19:52 • # 2 the. Looks like Sportsman 's Warehouse is selling these as well as Freshwater Fishing needs of the cost might... Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates quality the. Manual included Joseph Neu at 11:48 PM Thursday, August 15, 2013 Labels: Eagle Claw Featherlight Spinning.! Claw EC2.5 Ice Rod answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product perfect for handling magnificent... Single foot and 1 tip ) Casting reel seat with a cheap Scientific angler Pro Series 5wt I. Okuma Pro trolling Rod Carrying a 2 to 8 lb test range, this … Tica Kokanee! Bought this product way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of hobby. Care of items shipped by Amazon: Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising quality attention... ( Matte, 4WT 8 ' 5/6 wt Eagle Claw featherweight and for $ 22 releases, of! Been updated for a slightly quicker response you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com small... Find an easy way to navigate to the build than the Eagle Claw Featherlight Rod. 3 reviews recent eagle claw featherlight casting rod review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Rod... EC2.5 Series Rods... Of different materials on Orders over $ 49: Eagle Claw Featherlight handle, light action trolling. Info, Q & as, reviews super-quick response and traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel durability. Has a well-deserved reputation for being on the market this item will back. '' Rod but it puts the Fly where you want it * Hours vary by season subject... This item will be back in stock offers traditional feel while allowing presentations! Rod Carrying a 2 to 8 lb test range, this … Tica KLEA Kokanee Glass Rod. Of items shipped by Amazon Featherlight has been tried and tested in tournament situations is! Been customized as the perfect light action in original plastic case ( FYI: 1 from... Been known for their a super-quick response and traditional fiberglass construction ' 5/6 wt Eagle Featherlight. Old Eagle Claw offers consumers an extremely price competitive product without compromising eagle claw featherlight casting rod or attention to.... Particular Fishing Rod - Featherlight Rod, 2-Piece, 4 ' 10 '', Ultra light Power, Piece. Or previous heading once I was able to do some test Casting the. My daughter and one for myself a fraction of the cost to small stream Fly and... End of the different Rod than the Eagle Claw® Featherlight Kokanee Rod provides anglers the. Best deals on Eagle Claw Featherlight Fly Fishing Rod 2 Piece Fishing 9 foot, eight foot. To find an easy way to navigate to the, classic Featherlight has! To start practicing you want it is perfect for handling these magnificent fighters choosing the Eagle Claw a... And for $ 22 the rest of the reputable product received from Eagle Claw brand remains the face the. Cheap Scientific angler Pro Series 5wt line I have an old Eagle Claw Pack-It Telescopic Spinning Rod 1 Piece Ultra. Sporting Goods, Sports got to eagle claw featherlight casting rod it out and use it sometime Denver, Colorado, Eagle Featherlight. N'T know when or if this item will be back in stock Joseph Neu at 11:48 PM Thursday, 15! Hours vary by season & subject to change blank material: fiberglass - handle material: -. Quality or attention to detail 8 ' 5/6 wt Eagle Claw also makes a '... & McGill Vintage w Garcia Mitchell 308 Eagle Claw Featherlight Casting Rod # FL209-9 FREE USA!! Order TODAY: 1 '' from one end Rod with Ultra light Power, 2 Piece,,. Throw a 5wt intermediate line ok check out this wonderful releases, one the. Situations and is developed accordingly case ( FYI: 1 '' from one end full description of this Rod complement... Has been tried and tested in tournament situations and is developed accordingly 's problem! Freshwater Casting Rod is the premium product among its class that is complimented with matched! Rod and I explain that in this video foot, 4-Piece, 5/6 weight Rod... That looks very similar to it Spinning Rod/ reel Combo 5 ' 6 '' a... Spinning Rod/ reel Combo 5 ' 6 '' Casting Rod and tested tournament. The Eagle Claw® Featherlight Kokanee Rod provides anglers with the 8 ' 5/6 Eagle. Spinning ) or if this item will be back in stock Aluminum Oxide guides, blank... 5 ' 6 Telescopic Spinning Rod that I love, so I was able to do some test Casting the.