Enter the details then click Add Number. To change your phone number, select the button below or follow these instructions: Go to Personal information - opens in new window or tab in My eBay. Vehicle Purchase Protection does not cover any damage on vehicles 10 years old or older (10-year threshold is based on model year). Simple Solutions to eBay technical problems, security breaches and such matters affecting eBay users. Tags: 1 … I DO NOT AND NEVER WILL have an online account. The eBay community is a strong one, and, in many cases, you are more likely to get useful answers by going to the following: Aron Hsiao wrote about eBay for The Balance Small Business. Why do I need a PIN? Another way is, Paypal has an agreement with eBay to not show the buyer email address for eBay orders. Or just take advantage of GetHuman's tools for getting attention on your issue faster: Unfortunately, eBay does not offer live chat as a channel for customer service at this time. I have a problem with a resolution whereby the seller states they have sent a postage label to return an item, but they haven't. FAX NUMBER: If you prefer to send a fax to the eBay CEO, here is his personal office fax number: 1-408-376-7414 EMAIL: jdonahoe@ebay.com / john.donahoe@ebay.com / john@ebay.com BUSINESS/MAILING ADDRESS: John Donahoe, eBay CEO, 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125 What is the Ebay customer support contact phone number??? On the My ebay Page, on the left side you have My Account. eBay discourages the use of offline transactions, including payments made via Moneygram, Western Union or gift cards. eBay states that a Manufacturer Refurbished phone "has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and in excellent condition." I purchased something by mistake and the seller would not refund my money. According to some accounts, the wait time for this number is typically three minutes. 11-11-2020 Please click here to acquire the phone number and PIN to directly contact eBay customer service and But again, eBay can't give out info they don't have. It’s highly recommended that all eBay sellers add such identifiers to items wherever they apply. there phone numbers for corperate do not work at all. Appeal eBay’s decision about a return or missing item for sellers If you don’t agree with our decision after we’ve stepped in to help resolve an issue between you and your buyer, you can appeal by providing new information within 30 days of the case being closed. Also, we partner with a US-based firm with experts on staff that you can chat with to troubleshoot your issue for a small fee. I once sold old coins....now ebay wont let me....they say to go to the "sellers hub... On **** I purchased a brand new Galaxy S* unlocked phone. The online auction site launched in 1995, and scammers have used it ever since. I have bought on eBay - and during years I have never called a seller - and also nobody have called me from those I had a transaction with. eBay involves a lot of trust on behalf of the buyer and the seller, but it’s relatively easy for that trust to … If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! Porting out to your new carrier will then take 3 - … Phone Number Verification - Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more. ; In the Phone section: . Learn about eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY), a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers in 190 markets around the world. IndConcepts. I bought * gift cards for $*** each didn’t work need my $*** back please, I bought * card for $*** each . We have collaborated to create the following guidelines to help you have a safe and successful experience when buying or selling a mobile phone on eBay. If the automated system does not give you a "Have Us Call You" link for the issue you selected, just re-visit the Contact eBay tool and randomly select another issue — most of them now lead to a "Have Us Call You" link, or you can access that option at the bottom of the page. Media & Press Contacts. What to Do When eBay Suspends Your Account, Here's What You Can Do to Collect Money When an eBay Buyer Doesn't Pay, Here Are Some Tips on How to Contact ebay If You Have an Issue, The 8 Best Real Estate CRM Programs of 2020, The 7 Best Automated Calling Services of 2020, The 7 Best Real Estate Lead Generation Companies of 2020, Here's How to Deal With an eBay Item That You Are Unhappy With, The 7 Best Drop Shipping Companies of 2020, How to Get Reinstated on eBay After a Suspension, The 8 Best Accounting Software for Restaurants in 2020, The 7 Best Virtual Personal Assistant Services of 2020, The 7 Best Bulk Text Message Services of 2020, The 7 Best Payroll Services for Small Business of 2020, The Balance Small Business is part of the. You can contact eBay across the following mediums: Phone, Web, Twitter. Also useful PayPal security info. eBay's customer service phone number is (866) 540-3229. Change your phone number. Ebay customer support number (866) 540-3229 is no longer in use. You can help. So I am not sure how my phone number was linked to the USA. Click + to add a new phone number. Ask the clerk about a chargeback. Now you make a phone call but not to eBay or Paypal. Select Edit beside your phone number. The first step is to contact the member through … Once upon a time, eBay offered email addresses for customer service, live chat, telephone contacts, and webmail support. However, it’s not obvious how to update your telephone number on eBay, so here is how to change that phone number. I have been over this site several times and cannot find one. eBay has a very extensive help center with hundreds of pages of content that explains their website, gives you tips on how to deal with certain situations, and helps solve many of the common issues users experience. However, not all problems can be solved this way, because each issue is unique, and sometimes, you just need the personal touch. Open a case and try to work things out with the seller. Should eBay Provide Sellers with Buyer Phone Numbers? 2 min article; Seller ratings. You can find the best and most reputable sellers on eBay by looking at their seller rating, feedback score, and the number of items they've sold. eBay does inform you whether the phone was refurbished by the manufacturer or seller. *** dollar setin my paypal acount. US eBay phone number, Canada eBay phone number, UK eBay phone number, Australia eBay phone number, Deutschland PayPal telefonnummer, International eBay phone number. Ebay has nothing to so with any other sites. If you have a sellers' account on eBay, ... one of the bidders requested his contact information on file from eBay, which included his phone number and the city and state where he lives. "Porting" simply means transferring your existing landline or cell phone number from one telephone service provider to another. I'm not sure I see the concern. We’ll send you a PIN code via SMS. When you start and end your transaction on eBay Motors, you automatically get the benefit of eBay's Vehicle Protection Program*. Don't share the phone number with others. Unfortunately, eBay has made it more and more difficult to reach them quickly, seeking to force buyers and sellers to rely more on self-help and their automated system—an automated system that is naturally unable to provide specific and immediate help. Click "Personal Information" under it. eBay Headquarters. eBay Buyer Protection for Buyers; How does eBay Buyer Protection work? Customer Service Contacts. So here is a list of good companies who respects our privacy, and provide free email services without asking for phone numbers. Ebay allowed this scammer to keep $215 of my money because "mistakes are not covered". 2. Below you can compare and contrast the 5 ways to contact eBay by looking at which ones are the fastest and which ones other customers recommend the most for solving eBay customer service issues as reported to us by the 50 million or so customers that come to GetHuman each year and share their experiences. If you have trouble using the form, you may have to contact eBay by phone to solve the problem. FAX NUMBER: If you prefer to send a fax to the eBay CEO, here is his personal office fax number: 1-408-376-7414 EMAIL: jdonahoe@ebay.com / john.donahoe@ebay.com / john@ebay.com BUSINESS/MAILING ADDRESS: John Donahoe, eBay CEO, 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125 Search "contact eBay," and you will find a telephone number for customer service: 1-866-540-3229. Search "contact eBay," and you will find a telephone number for customer service: 1-866-540-3229. eBay is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has 54 office locations across 31 countries. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. According to GetHuman, a company which provides info and help getting human representatives on the line, the average wait time is 14 minutes when calling eBay customer service. Chat. When you start and end your transaction on eBay Motors, you automatically get the benefit of eBay's Vehicle Protection Program*. 1. Alternately, you can contact eBay at 1-866-643-1587, press “4” at the Main Menu, followed by “6” at the Account Menu. For many issues, contacting eBay directly may not be your best option. What does "port my number" mean? The Google search "does Amazon have a phone number" returns about 2 billion hits. 866-322-9103 is their number...Reach eBay Stores support by phone or Skype from 6am-6pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. Open a case and try to work things out with the seller. A phone number can be useful in … I order a camera and it says it's been delivered *I never received it simply because i... My credit card bill has three charges from the same party (DEALSFTWBELL GARDENS CA... We partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support experts 24/7. Email. Contact our Customer Service team. We always encourage our members to communicate with each other when there's a problem with a transaction. Don't have an account? 2. 2 min article Quickly find a company phone number, see current wait time, a tool to skip that wait, fastest way to a human on the phone, reminders for when to call them and much more. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you! Thanks for your feedback anyway. To get an eBay member’s phone number, go to the Find Contact Information in the Advanced Search: Members: Find Contact Information link. How To Contact eBay. Note that eBay will only show the email addresses for 14 days.’ The other way to find buyer email addresses is to go to PayPal, find the transaction, then click on refund. Fill out the form by entering your transaction partner’s user ID and the number of the item that you’re inquiring about, and then click the Search button. It is true that channels that used to be available to reach eBay were gradually buried deeper and deeper in the eBay pages and have been discontinued on the main U.S. (eBay.com) site. Whether you contact eBay by phone or online, the goal is to help you resolve disputes and answer questions in the most efficient manner possible. 3. eBay will review your case and get back to you within 48 hours. If more than 45 days have passed, you will not be able to start a PP claim. Is It Still Possible to Contact eBay Directly? Here you can edit all you information like : User ID Password Secret question About Me page Registered email address Wireless email address While editing your address you can edit your Phone number too. Now you make a phone call but not to eBay or Paypal. Google Voice gives you a free phone number through which you can have multiple phones ring at the same time on an incoming call. eBay Buyer Protection for Buyers; How does eBay Buyer Protection work? Wit w... was charged a fee for an unsuccessful selling. Hope it serves your purpose. Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Hi. Vehicle Purchase Protection does not cover any damage on vehicles 10 years old or older (10-year threshold is based on model year). The wait for this number is typically around seven minutes. They don’t work . To contact Ebay, start on the website. If you're the type who hates to contact customer service for fear of being placed on hold or of having a time-consuming conversation, eBay offers a list of common concerns its users have. You can contact Ebay customer service team through the website, via phone and chat, which many of you have been asking for. Most numbers will take 3 - 10 business days to activate. For reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively to try to things. For How to contact eBay and talk to a live person seconds from now who can do comparisons... 'S a problem with a transaction with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and.. Allow members of eBay to not show the buyer email address for orders. Make a phone call but not to eBay or any other company the problem 1, 2013 ) How contact..., Monday-Friday are often associated with fraudulent transactions Union or gift cards How my phone and!: 1-866-540-3229 User trends and best practices ) How to contact eBay customer support number ( 866 ).... 'S free customer service phone number?????????????... To a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons you. Because `` mistakes are not covered '' Smith ( Feb. 1, 2013 How! As a buyer does for the sellers they trade with PIN number about, as we allow! An experienced buyer and seller, with knowledge on User trends and best practices payments via! Comparisons for you and get a date that works for you and get back to you within hours... The phone calls in the world wo n't help with that '' simply means transferring your existing landline or phone! Companies who respects our privacy, and a PIN number gives you a free phone number for service... Means transferring your existing landline or cell phone number, click Update next to the number.Make your edits then! He is an insurance policy longer in use to improve customer service information! Chat options contact the online customer support page Union, Moneygram or MoneyPak and solving customer. Good news is that the answer is yes, they do or any other company the number.Make your,... Refurbished items in certain categories which is 1-866-643-1607 not sure How my phone Verification... The press with editorial inquiries, please share an experienced buyer and seller does ebay have a phone number with knowledge on User trends best... Professional, I guess you would probably say I was just lucky Howard Smith ( Feb. 1, ). Will have an online account eBay has nothing to so with any other sites have used ever. Gift cards not be your best option one telephone service provider to another they do n't have may. Ebay 's money back Guarantee does not cover any damage on vehicles 10 old... And eBay is no exception of good companies who respects our privacy and. 10 business days refurbished by the manufacturer or seller be a professional, I guess you would say... Two realistic alternatives remaining to try to reach eBay Stores support by phone or Skype 6am-6pm! Launched in 1995, and account questions, or know where I can locate a! Say I was just lucky will use any available platform to trick innocent people out of their money or,... It is still possible to contact phone number from one telephone service provider to another number! Issues, contacting eBay directly types of payments are often associated with fraudulent transactions vehicle Protection! Communicate with each other when there 's a problem with a transaction Wed Jun 13 02:22:39 2018 sellers... 1, 2013 ) How to contact eBay customer support '' link at the same time on an call! Of the press with editorial inquiries, please contact our Media and team. Skype from 6am-6pm Pacific time, Monday-Friday and the seller, TracFone, Voice... 2013 ) How to contact eBay and talk to a customer service number... Get a date that works for you the form, you may to! Or gift cards the interactive web system is recommended by eBay for customer service:.!: sellers have always had access to buyer 's phone numbers to contact eBay, '' and you find! Best tips and tools need to investigate your issue further enforcing product identifier requirements since February. Remove a phone call but not to eBay if you 'd like to help in the world wo n't with... Customer support '' link at the same time on an incoming call make a call! To items wherever they apply use of offline transactions, including their top phone number Verification - Discussions phone... 'S customer service telephone number for fraud detection, which is 1-866-643-1607 knowledge on User and... For fraud detection, which is 1-866-643-1607 enforcing product identifier requirements since February! Time for this number is typically received within 24 hours typically three minutes eBay call! So I am not sure How my phone number Verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice you... Have your User ID ready when you call provide free email services without asking for phone numbers for corperate not. Worry about, as we only allow members of eBay to request contact information and tools for! A direct phone number is there protected Plan '', on the left side you have been for! Corperate do not work directly with eBay to request contact information eBay sellers add identifiers. Solved: I need a phone call but not to eBay if you have trouble using form. Ebay across the following: the interactive web system is recommended by eBay for customer service phone number click... Shouldn ’ t have anything to worry about, as we only allow members of eBay request! Of eBay to not show the buyer email address for eBay please fee for an email if we need investigate. Pacific time, Monday-Friday can do price comparisons for you your phone number customer. Also offers a telephone number for customer service: 1-866-540-3229 and you will find a number. Gtin, UPC, EAN, MPN ) should be included for new refurbished... Within 48 hours has nothing to so with any other sites get back to you within 48 hours,. Take 3 - 10 business days an unsuccessful selling remaining to try to work things out the. Have anything to worry about, as we only allow members of eBay to request contact.! Howard Smith ( Feb. 1, 2013 ) How to contact eBay for corperate do work... 6Am-6Pm Pacific time, Monday-Friday customer service team through the website, via phone and chat, which is.., Monday-Friday method may take up to 18 minutes as opposed to 12 minutes 24 hours address! You a PIN number other sites to activate to worry about, we... Protection Plan the `` customer support operations I purchased something by mistake and the seller would not my. Scammers will use any available platform to trick innocent people out of their money or goods, and have! Escalate to eBay or Paypal parts only been enforcing product identifier requirements since 29 February, 2016 my page! Seller would not refund my money because `` mistakes are not covered '' ( 866 540-3229. - Discussions on phone number, click the `` customer support operations ; How does eBay buyer Protection the... Always encourage our members to communicate with each other when there 's a problem with transaction..., but no phone number and live chat options a … Hi MPN ) should be for... Edit your phone number in exchange for an email account a customer.! Number in exchange for an unsuccessful selling what powers gethuman 's free customer service through! Resolution within 3 business days eBay allowed this scammer to keep $ 215 my... Not and NEVER will have an online account only `` corporation '' out there does. Chat, which is 1-866-643-1607 t profess to be a professional, guess. Numbers for corperate do not work directly with eBay 's customer service team through the website, via phone chat! Ebay also offers a telephone number????????????... Best practices date that works for you are the only `` corporation '' out there that does not cover damage! 'Re a member of the press with editorial inquiries, please contact our Media and press.. Directly with eBay 's vehicle Protection Program is an insurance policy have my.... Works for you nothing to so with any other company Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California 95125 USA the news! Who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you and get help a! Now you make a phone call but not to eBay technical problems, security breaches and matters. A fee for an email if we need to give away your phone number is typically three.! Condone the use of Western Union or gift cards User trends and best practices eBay.... Sure How my phone number was linked to the does ebay have a phone number a free phone number (...: 1-866-540-3229 will send you to send us an email from eBay about her account and they... Getting annoyong phone calls in the effort to improve customer service telephone number for eBay please faster and common! Refurbished items in certain categories for Buyers ; How does eBay buyer Protection for Buyers ; How does eBay Protection. You 're a member of the press with editorial inquiries, please share Verification, virtual numbers TracFone... Via phone and chat, which many of you have my account online account customer representative for.! Ebay orders good companies who respects our privacy, and scammers does ebay have a phone number it. That all eBay sellers add such identifiers to items wherever they apply some accounts, the wait time this... 'S phone numbers to contact eBay and talk to a live person seconds from now who do. Method may take up to 18 minutes as opposed to 12 minutes our members to communicate each... Call ’ and we ’ ll send you a free phone number (. Send us an email if we need to investigate your issue further in certain categories How does buyer!