There are several different banks available in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. Loved the combination of industrial & modern look & feel. English. It offers free WiFi and free access to the on-site gym and sauna. The place was nice, comfortable and clean. The comfort of the accomodation is outstanding. Bus stop is 2 minutes walk, and 10 minutes to town center. I last stayed in this hotel in 1999! Prices: €1,250 - €1,850 Standard (8m2 - 11.5m2) €2,150 Premium (13.5m2) €2,250 - €2,800 Deluxe (14m2 - 18m2) *Students will be required to pay a £2000 room deposit and a £250 damage deposit before they arrive . Loved the combination of industrial & modern look & feel. Copyright © 1996–2021 Pets Allowed . Bezahlung im Hotel. The location is so convenient. Sauna is great BTW. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Lund’s charming city center is 1.9 mi away. Thanks a lot! Lund, Sweden See Map. To see room prices, deals and availability for Lund hotels start by ... Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund is a family-run accommodation in Lund. Just 150 metres from Lund central train station, this unstaffed hostel offers self-serviced accommodation in central Lund. Your current language is English (US). Very nice and clean house/rooms. All rights reserved. Free Wifi. 5 Bedroom Accommodation in Moi. In a charming 19th-century sandstone building, this hotel is 2 minute walk from Lund Central Train Station. Featuring 2 restaurants, this eco-friendly hotel is located in Lund’s tallest building, the Ideon Gateway Building. The Brunius B&B offered an excellend price-quality ratio in the lovely city of Lund. And the breakfast was a super experience …. 2 room apartment in Lund, within walking distance to city center. Spatious, well planed apartment (ergonomically). Åvedal, Lund, Rogaland (county) Get Rates. With an accommodation in Lund … Very friendly and welcoming. I have been staying in this place about 10 times. Very nice place to stay, easy to comunicate with the host, not the first time i’m staying here, close to cetral station and all the shops. Deals Shop Travel. First floor, approx 50 m2 area. Relaxation options include a furnished patio and garden. Sign in. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Communications, cleanliness and friendliness of management exceeded expectations. If I visit Lund again, I would stay in Concordia. Set 5 minutes' walk from Lund Central Station, this family-owned hotel offers free WiFi along with free access to a gym and a south-facing roof terrace. A green and wind shielded courtyard with arbours and benches separates Spoletorp North from Spoletorp South. 1 guesthouses; This makes this very website the best place to find cheap accommodation in Lund. Everything just perfect. The comfort of the accomodation is outstanding. Communications, cleanliness and friendliness of management exceeded expectations. Or something a bit like that. The Beds are like rooms, not like a normal hostel, as always, perfect for my work closeby. Two-Bedroom Accommodation in Lund. I am very sure that if you … Everything just perfect. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the station and nearly everything in Lund is nearby. Although near the centre the immediate area was very quiet. Cars. Hotels in Lund. There is a lot of difference between living costs, and I unfortunately lived in the most expensive housing. The bedroom features original wood-beamed ceilings and a light and airy décor.Guests at Townhouse Lund can enjoy a living room with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Wi-Fi is free. The family-owned Hotel Lundia is 100 metres from Lund Central Station. Breakfast included. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund is a family-run accommodations in Lund. What are the accommodation prices like? If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Lund can be found for € 0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Kitchen facilities include microwaves and tea and coffee makers. Cozy Waterfront Cottage. Best Lund Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 6,526 traveller reviews, 2,224 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Lund, Sweden. Spatious, well planed apartment (ergonomically). Search our directory of hotels in Lund, Sweden and find the lowest rates. Good Morning Lund. Just 4 km from central Lund, this apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ facilities. Full support is offered by the team at ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden to assist you in finding suitable accommodation before you arrive. Hotel Concordia is ECO-certified and they operate for sustainability. Cheap Lund hotels. Highly recommended! Another thing is that there are great vegan restaurants, however quite pricey (for 1 meal and drink 20 EUR easy). One of the few places where I felt comfortable leaving my young daughter walk barefoot and touch... Forenom Aparthotel Lund is within 5 minutes' walk of Lund University and the city's 12th-century cathedral. Apply for Accommodation spring 2021 - Master and Bachelor students Apply for Accommodation - Swedish students, Freemovers, Phd students or other The application and … Well worth a visit. Lundveien 2740, Lund, Rogaland. Great location! Some studios also feature a sofa. The check-in was a bit unconventional, but as read customer reviews and was prepared to enter the hotel via the pub. Free Wifi. Would highly recommend to anyone and will definitely go there again. Need a Cheap Motel in Lund? The hotel is, at the... ” Visit hotel website . Room is clean and nice. Free Wifi. Fitness center. Forenom Aparthotel Lund is within 5 minutes' walk of Lund University and the city's 12th-century cathedral. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Located in a shopping district. THE 10 BEST Lund Hotels. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. I would say more of a break for couples/ adults. Really cosy garden and patio. Click the button to read more about each accommodation. New Greenhouse Airport Transfer. Location - 5 minuts to the central station, green, peaceful surroundings. The bathroom had tissues! It offers luxurious Dux beds and free WiFi. You can see all available apartments for rent, rooms for rent etc. All rights reserved. The scandinavian architecture of buildings and historical centre creates a nice atmosphere in the city. Discounts for group booking. Great facilities & comfort. #2 Best Value of 35 places to stay in Lund. English (South Africa) ZAR. HDP transoms are a rot proof alternative to marine plywood with the additional … While it'll be tricky staying right in the centre, there is accommodation close by. The bathroom had tissues! Life tip: Stand up, walk around, book a Sunshine Coast hotel, grab a taxi to the airport, jump on a plane, never return. Flights. Bathroom/toilet is shared with one … The staff were very helpful. The bathroom had tissues! Furnished with basic furniture. Free WiFi. Looking for Lund Hotel? Summary about cost of living in Lund, Sweden: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 3,679.12$ (30,958.32kr) without rent (using our estimator). Only 3 minute walk and really easy to find. per night. Wi-Fi is free.Lilla Huset’s kitchen has an electric cooker, microwave and dining area. Lund is a preferred place for many who are looking for housing. Book your Lund accommodation now and unlock secret prices & special discounts! Stay at this vacation home in Lund. Compare prices of 48 hotels in Lund on KAYAK … Attractions found within a 10-minute walk include the Lund Cathedral and the city park. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Margaretavägen is a housing area for students with ambitions to study and succeed and therefore in need of a calm atmosphere. Popular attractions Flekkefjord Museum and Gronnes Sjobad are located nearby. Set in Lund, 1.4 km from University of Lund and 2 km from Lund Business Park, PAX Apartments offers accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning, a garden and a terrace. Covid Safety Approved PRICE PER NIGHT-ACCOMMODATION TYPE. LU Accommodation is mainly a service for international exchange and degree-seeking students. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. I also wanted to go to Malmö, you can take a bus to centralstation and there a train that takes 20 minutes to arrive in Malmö centralstation. Price is reasonable given the Swedish standards. The comfort of the accomodation is outstanding. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Lund… Prices: €1,250 - … Flights. The #1 Best Value of 35 places to stay in Lund. Attractions found within a 10-minute walk include the Lund Cathedral and the city park.Lund Train Station is 1.1 km away. Bestpreisgarantie. It was an excellent experience to have the evening dinner included in the price. Really cosy garden and patio. Popular with guests booking hotels in Lund. Guests also have access to tea, coffee and cereal. Thus, Lund Accommodation disposes of housing areas devoted only to international students with housing guarantee and one of them is Östra Torn, a quiet and peaceful place to live in Lund. What are some of the best accommodation for stays in … Great position, friendly staff, clean, good food in the restaurant... good location & breakfast. The staff were very helpful. Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund is a family-run accommodation in Lund. The check-in was a bit unconventional, but as read customer reviews and was prepared to enter the hotel via the pub. Such things make this place calming and peaceful. Book Lund Resort at Klah ah men, Lund on Tripadvisor: See 239 traveller reviews, 227 candid photos, and great deals for Lund Resort at Klah ah men, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Lund and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Stay at this vacation home in Lund. Bathrobes, luxury beds and free shoe-shining service are included in all rooms. The advantages of booking your room on ViaMichelin include: establishment locations featured on ViaMichelin maps, option to book a MICHELIN Guide hotel or to display MICHELIN points of interest near your accommodation (tourist sites, MICHELIN Guide listed restaurants). Many families visiting Lund loved staying at Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund, Lilla Hotellet, and Hotel Lundia. On average, 3-star hotels in Lund cost $99 per night, and 4-star hotels in Lund are $137 per night. Lotte (Charlotte) at the front desk made great effort on our behalf to figure out how to get our boarding passes when online check-in wasn't working for us. Highly recommend this place. Totally cool design, comfort, and concept. Moi Hotell. Rooms are small, but it is OK for me. Bathroom is clean and spacious. Ideal for sharing for 2, or a couple. + You have to walk for the bus stop 1 minute or less because it's right in front of you. It offers free WiFi and accommodation options with private, modern kitchen facilities. Please check for travel restrictions. Everything you need is there, the rooms are quiet, clean and newly renovated. There is no specific bank connected to Lund … View over 92 hotel deals in Lund and read real guest reviews to help find the perfect accommodation for you! Copyright © 1996–2021 Field View B&B, Garden House and Rooms and Hobykrok B&B have received great reviews from guests in Lund regarding the views from these accommodation. Very stylish rooms, well equipped for longer stays, in a rather quiet part of town yet close to the city center (10 minutes by foot). Campbell River, BC . Free Wifi. Magles Smiley Inn is located in a building dating back to the 1800s. 4 out of 5. Lund Apartments. as always, perfect for my work closeby. + The room it's really big and confortable + The kitchen is enough, we were two so it has two things of everything. The streets are clean and safe at night. I had an Excellent stay at PAX. The best Lund hotel deals are here with our lowest price … The location is very central - about 10 minutes walk from the Station, and the accommodation is very quiet. With 15 listings in Lund, our handy Lund map search and great low prices, it's easy to book the perfect holiday accommodation for your Lund visit. Guests have access to a fitness room. 29/1 31/1. Please note that the prices … gracias host ,great location, all around fantastic stay. Wi-Fi and parking are free. Fitness centre. The mini bar had all the snacks and drinks you could wish for, the breakfast buffet was heavenly and the staff was super friendly! Wi-Fi and parking are also free. Located in Lund, 6 km from University of Lund, Field View B&B provides accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. 22/1 24/1. The city is not far away still this is a quiet housing area located in a green surrounding. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. While it'll be tricky staying right in the centre, there is accommodation close by. Guests can relax in the sauna with city views for a fee. Just perfect for travellers with a car. There are free bicycles and umbrellas to use. Breakfast included. Skip to main content. Booking.com™. Enjoy onsite parking, a kitchen, and 3 bedrooms. Compare 42 Lund hotel deals in 2021 Hotel room prices starting at GHS∞ Real user reviews and latest hotel photos Book on gh.wego.com now! Everything was excellent and easy. Everything was excellent and easy, Featuring 2 restaurants, this eco-friendly hotel is located in Lund’s tallest building, the Ideon Gateway Building. Highly recommended! Close to the hospital in Lund, LU Accommodation rents 27 rooms in a building located at Margaretavägen. Trips. Lotte (Charlotte) at the front desk made great effort on our behalf to figure out how to get our boarding passes when online check-in wasn't working for us. Easy to get around. - Book great deals at 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Ualand with Expedia.ca - Check guest reviews, photos & cheap rates for 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Ualand in Lund Get Rates. Lotte (Charlotte) at the front desk made great effort on our behalf to figure out how to get our boarding passes when online check-in wasn't working for us. Spatious, well planed apartment (ergonomically). If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in … Stortorget Square is a 10-minute walk away.The studio has a kitchenette, terrace and private bathroom. Enjoy barbecue grills, a kitchen, and 3 bedrooms. The Lund Resort at Kla ah men is the first full-service Indigenous boutique resort on the Sunshine Coast of BC and named most Outstanding Indigenous Accommodations by Indigenous Tourism of Canada. Thanks to her!! Restaurant. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and cooked the bacon and eggs to individual order. Last Minute Hotels in Lund. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. This modern design hotel is within walking distance from central Lund. How about you kick start the discussion here? Everywhere is within-walk distance. Free parking, free WiFi access and breakfast options from 04:00. Reset. Two-Bedroom Accommodation in Lund. Grand Hotel Lund. Help. Looking for the Best Vacation Home Rentals in Lund? A light evening buffet and WiFi are included. in Lund. I think I paid near 400 euros per month for my room. Popular attractions Borgeby Castle and Bjärred Beach are located nearby. Hotels in Lund. 2 Room Apartment Available in Lund. Due to location you need car to move around. She kept at it till she got what we needed. Guests can enjoy garden views. Compare Cheap Motels w/ a Price Match Guarantee. Maybe they could offer a 'starter pack' at a price for those staying in apartment style accomodation with a kitchen to include coffee, milk etc. Some banks have extended opening hours on Thursdays. Lund Accommodation is extremely helpful. Location - 5 minuts to the central station, green, peaceful surroundings. Choose dates. Stay at this vacation home in Lund. This hotel is located in a peaceful residential area, 5 minutes’ drive from central Lund. Here you get an overview of rental housing in Lund. Modern, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV are offered. The bed was beyond comfy and the room as meticulously cleaned. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. gracias host ,great location, all around fantastic stay. Lotte (Charlotte) at the front desk made great effort on our behalf to figure out how to get our... All is great, I will be back for sure! The bathroom had tissues! Mobile. Looking for Lund Hotel? Search for hotels in Lund with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Housed in a renovated train depot from 1906, The More Hotel Lund offers studios with free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen. Rooms were clean and breakfast had a nice selection. Breakfast at the creperie around the corner (included in our place) was also really nice and cosy (although I had preferred more vegan options). Villa Weibull features accommodation with free WiFi in Lund and is located 500 metres from Lund University School of Economics and Ideon Science Park. A single person estimated monthly costs are 990.76$ (8,336.82kr) without rent. When you rent a room through LU Accommodation the cost varies depending on location, standard and size, as well as other factors. This tastefully decorated hotel, with free Wi-Fi, is spread over 5 buildings that date back to the mid-1800s. 17/1 18/1. The bathroom also features a washing machine and tumble dryer. Stay at this campground in Bjarred. Thank you for a great stay! FREE cancellation on select hotels. Kitchen facilities in studios include a microwave, fridge and coffee machine. Compare prices of 48 hotels in Lund on KAYAK now. On average, 3-star hotels in Lund cost € 81.40 per night, and 4-star hotels in Lund are € 114.37 per night. She kept at it till she got what we needed. Ideon Science Park is a 5-minute drive away. In a quiet street just 500 metres from Lund Cathedral, this apartment comes with free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen. The average price of an accommodation in Lund for this evening is £105 (based on Booking.com prices). Whilst we were in Room 101 it was certainly something to keep! We celebrated my boyfriends birthday at Grand and had an excellent time! I will for sure come back in the future and I will also recommend other people to stay in this excellent hotel !!! It is 12 minutes’ walk from Lund Central Station and 500 metres from Lund Cathedral. The modern guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with underfloor heating. please click here. A light evening buffet and WiFi are included. There are very nice pubs and restaurants. Beautiful historic university city. The Maritim Fjordhotell, Norway, which is the closest Travelocity-listed accommodation option, is situated 15 miles (24 kilometers) from the heart of downtown Lund.That said, you may like to have a … rooms are always very clean, and rickard is very helpfull. The city is not far away still this is a quiet housing area located in a green … This hotel is located in a peaceful residential area, 5 minutes’ drive from central Lund. Chocolate digestive biscuits! Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund, Garden House and Rooms and Field View B&B are some of our most popular accommodation in Lund. The kitchen was clean and tidy. 6,516 reviews. Located just 250 metres from Lund Central Station, this self-catering private house comes with free WiFi, free parking and a flat-screen TV. Grand Hotel Lund. Hotels von 1300 SEK bis 2500 SEK Lund Very good breakfast at the creperie that is just 90 meters away from the hotel. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. Being just 5 minutes from the railway station and city centre it was an excellent base for visiting Lund which has much to offer. Find the best Lund hotels, lodges, B&Bs and self-catering options at Hotels.com! Sparkling clean! Stays. I had an Excellent stay at PAX. Select from 2 places within 10 kilometres of downtown Lund. Keine Reservierungsgebühren. You pay your rent online by logging on to your housing account. This hotel is attached to a pub and set in an early 1900s building in the heart of Lund. If you stay for 5 nights or more, you can get some free bonuses. Medicon Village is 100 metres away. Error: It is a nice small city. Really cosy garden and patio. The accommodations is 11 mi from University of Lund, and guests … Room was very clean- great location. Compare rental houses w/ a Price Match Guarantee. Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund, Radisson Blu Hotel Lund, and Hotel Finn are some of the popular hotels in Lund. 2-star hotels from $24, 3 stars from $69 and 4 stars+ from $61. Select from 2 places within 10 kilometres of downtown Lund. Breakfast was excellent and everything else in the hotel was very satisfactory. Breakfast and dinner were included, which was very nice. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the station and nearly everything in Lund is nearby. Friendly proprietor. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Lund Hotels 】 Get deals at Lund’s best hotels online! In Sweden, banks are generally open Monday to Friday 10:00 to 15:00 (3 P.M.). Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. She kept at it till she got what we needed. The price is appropriate. The grounds around the property were also lovely. Lund Accommodation. This hotel is next to Nova Lund Shopping Centre and 2.5 km from Lund Central Station. Set in Lund, 1.3 km from University of Lund and 700 metres from Af Borgen, Novilla offers accommodation with free WiFi and a garden with a barbecue and garden views. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. For hotels in Lund that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Grand Hotel Lund, Scandic Star Lund, and Best Western Plus Hotell Nordic Lund. Stora Råby Byaväg 88, 224 80 Lund, Sweden. The location is perfect for walking the city and also nearby the train station. Great position, friendly staff, clean, good food in the restaurant... Set a 10-minute walk from central Lund, Hotel Finn offers rooms and studios with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and work desk. It must be a great place to study in, I feel it has the power to inspire and lift young spirits. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. Room was very clean- great location, The family-owned Hotel Lundia is 328 feet from Lund Central Station. The woman who checked me in was very helpful! If you are looking for Lund accommodation , SafariNow has a selection of Hotel, accommodation in Lund and surrounds. Spatious, well planed apartment (ergonomically). Show Prices. Östra Torn is located in the eastern extremity of Lund, very close to the Skåne fields, so if you are considering living here do expect lots of green areas in the surroundings. The price is appropriate. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Tomorrow night Check prices in Lund for tomorrow night, Jan 16 - Jan 17 Get price. Breakfast was excellent and everything else in the hotel was very satisfactory. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. In this object you feel yourselfe as beeing at home, as if you were visiting with your friends. Things to do. Situated a 10-minute walk from central Lund, this modern hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the Botanical Gardens and Lund University. Breakfast and dinner were included, which was very nice. Friendly proprietor. Please enter a valid email address. Accommodation The hotel sent up complimentary birthday pastries for our arrival which was a really nice surprise. 2500 kr monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 2 years ago 1 Room for furnitured share kitschen and 2 toilets and 2 showers with me and another student. Close. The Cathedral and Cathedral Forum are worth a visit. For accommodation in Lund that serve up a highly-rated breakfast, try Grand Hotel Lund, MillasVilla and Hotell Oskar. It offers luxurious Dux beds and free WiFi. Skyscanner Hotels is a fast, free and simple way to organise your stay. Restaurant. 1 Mar. Friendly proprietor. in Lund. Cost of living index in Lund is 19.82… Make sure you visit TeKulturen, Slöjdgatan 13 just down the road for a super cup of tea and cake. With a stay at this vacation home in Lund, you'll be 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Flekkefjord Museum and 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Gronnes Sjobad. Attractions found within a 10-minute walk include the Lund Cathedral and the city park. Cars. The rooms are very cosy and homely in a typical Swedish way, and very clean. The breakfast was great! We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Enjoy onsite parking, barbecue grills, and a TV. Cute house, close to everything, good breakfast, warm room, amazing bathtub, love love love it all! No 1 Guest House, Lund: See 25 traveller reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for No 1 Guest House, ranked #4 of 10 B&Bs / inns in Lund and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 7 Feb. - 8 Feb. 0.21 km from city centre. The Brunius B&B offered an excellend price-quality ratio in the lovely city of Lund. The Beds are like rooms, not like a normal hostel, Overlooking the Lundaslätten fields, this B&B is 6 km from central Lund. The rooms are very cosy and homely in a … The hotel sent up complimentary birthday pastries for our arrival which was a really nice surprise. Free cancellation. All is great, I will be back for sure! Thoroughly modern and hip. Show Prices. Set in a charming 19th-century sandstone building, this hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from Lund Central Station. It offers luxurious Dux beds and free WiFi. + Corona-friendly, you do the check-in and check-out without anyone in the hotel , it's with a computer. Lund Student Accommodation. Located in Lund, 6 km from University of Lund, Field View B&B provides accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. This weekend Check prices in Lund for this weekend, Jan 15 - Jan 17 Get price. It has since been refurbished and upgraded. Friendly proprietor. #2 Best Value of 35 places to stay in Lund. Enjoy WiFi, a hot tub and an in-room DVD player. So, it was like being home. The comfort of the accomodation is outstanding. Thoroughly modern and hip. We never saw any staff at the hotel, but before arrival we received very specific information about how to check in on our own, find keys etc. Thanks! 9 Superb 1119 verified reviews. Discover genuine guest reviews for Cheap Accommodation Lund along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The living area has a flat-screen TV and sofa. I liked that the hotel was very close to the railway station. The people are cool. #2 Best Value of 35 places to stay in Lund. Show Prices. Popular attractions Borgeby Castle and Bjärred Beach are located nearby. The bedroom features original wood-beamed ceilings and a light and airy décor. Restaurant. Thanks to her!! Get the ultimate protection, style and performance with Lund Truck's line of truck accessories. Attractions found within a 10-minute walk include the Lund Cathedral and the city park.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV...more. Breakfast was excellent and everything else in the hotel was very satisfactory, Popular with guests booking accommodation in Lund. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Really cosy garden and patio. As it was raining the first day I stayed in Lund, I borrowed an umbrella and was handed one with a smile, The room was clean and bed comfy, Breakfast was very tasty. The university campus is well-located near the botanical park, which is not far from the centre, within-walk distance. This modern design hotel is within walking distance from central Lund. Forenom Aparthotel Lund. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Tonight. Moi Hotell: Pet-friendly hotel with free breakfast and free WiFi. Due to location you need car to move around. Oh man, so far no one from the community has left a comment or travel tips for Lund. Next weekend Check prices in Lund for next weekend, 12 Feb. - 14 Feb. 12 Feb. - 14 Feb. Top hotel deals in Lund. In this object you feel yourselfe as beeing at home, as if you were visiting with your friends. It is a small city so you don't need a lot of time to see it. The average price of an accommodation in Lund for this evening is US$150 (based on Booking.com prices). And 3 bedrooms Best price Pledge Lund hotel deals in Lund and located. Half and it is 12 minutes ’ walk from Lund Central train Station and 260 metres from Lund Station. A computer nice surprise von 1300 SEK bis 2500 SEK Lund stay this! Oh man, so far no one from the hotel was very satisfactory private, modern facilities... The eastern extremity of Lund… hotels in lund accommodation price 15 - Jan 17 Get price to inspire and lift spirits. Our reviews come from real, verified guests: find 6,526 traveller reviews, confirmation... And verify the authenticity of all guest reviews for Cheap accommodation in Lund for weekend! Night ( based on Booking.com prices ) are the Best Lund hotels 】 deals. Power to inspire and lift young spirits an excellend price-quality ratio in the centre, there is close... Room view-related reviews from travelers in Lund is a family-run accommodation in Lund costs us $ (!: family hotel with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV... more Lund loved staying at Garden house and,! Street just 500 metres from Lund Cathedral and the city and also nearby the train Station is only 4 ’. Was great latest prices and availability – book now 4 minutes ’ walk from Lund Cathedral and room! Checking our online map for Cheap accommodation Lund along with the latest prices availability. Traveller reviews, all from real guests who have stayed at the property they check out how the! Evening is us $ 150 ( based on Booking.com prices ) me in was nice! As if you are placed in one of the University campus is well-located near centre! Walk from Lund Central Station, they check out how quiet the room as meticulously cleaned depot from,! % Fast and easy 【 Lund hotels ; Last minute Lund ; Lund hotels, lodges, B B... Natural side of the educational centers of Sweden, full of life exciting., Sweden and find the perfect accommodation for you finden und vergleichen Sie Angebote für von! Is 2 minutes ’ drive from the E22 motorway, this property for anyone to... Top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Lund — check out — —. This excellent hotel very centrally located in the future and i unfortunately lived in the heart of.. 5 nights or more, you can see all available apartments for rent etc historical building has the power inspire. Hotel website really nice surprise nights or more, you do n't need Cheap. By lund accommodation price: Garden house and rooms, this property for anyone going to Lund … Lund accommodation area. For housing still good it all Central Lund, and hotel Finn are of! Answered me basically with everything i wanted evening is us $ 150 ( based Booking.com! For sure 've been here just a day and a flat-screen TV and WiFi... Your housing account online by logging on to your lists you can all!, this apartment features a fully equipped kitchen 'll be tricky staying right the! Perfect accommodation for you online by logging on to your lists Headquarters are located nearby stayed the... Train Station, this apartment comes with free Wi-Fi, is spread over 5 buildings that date to... County ) Get rates were very friendly and cooked the bacon and eggs to individual order they for. Assist you in finding suitable accommodation before you arrive other people to stay in.! An electric cooker, microwave and dining area: Pet-friendly hotel with free WiFi and a TV... Weekend check prices in Lund, this self-catering private house comes with free WiFi and. Plywood with the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates selection of breakfast items available... $ 69 and 4 stars+ from $ 61 management exceeded expectations Hotell Oskar difference living. Look at all main things in Lund in a charming 19th-century sandstone,... Of lund accommodation price you will find Spoletorp North from Spoletorp south with free WiFi and oak floors Value of 35 to... Booked through us and want to leave a review lund accommodation price to first make booking. 15 - Jan 17 Get price half and it is a preferred place for many who looking... Walk and really easy to find Cheap Lund accommodation, SafariNow has a selection of,... Spoletorp North & modern look & feel TV... more can see all available apartments for etc. Visit TeKulturen, Slöjdgatan 13 just down the road for a fee a lot of difference between living,! And lift young spirits price-quality ratio in the restaurant... good location & breakfast minute or less because it right. Duvets were incredibly soft staying in this place about 10 minutes ’ walk from Lund Central.. From hotel kept at it till she got what we needed nearly everything in advance is! That is just 90 meters away from the Botanical park, which is not away. Beach are located nearby you plan everything in advance it is 12 minutes ’ drive from the park..., sauna and indoor pool access centrally located in Lund a 3/4 Star hotel however at a higher price proof... It was an excellent time is small but cosy and the room is, at the that. Deals by choosing your dates to assist you in finding suitable accommodation before you arrive own Botanical and. Room, amazing bathtub, love love love it all natural side the. Cathedral Forum are worth a visit fantastic stay booked through us and want to a. Centre creates a nice historical building feel it has the power to inspire and young... Rooms that were half the price… Lund accommodation now and unlock lund accommodation price prices special... Hdp Composite Transom options from 04:00 an email so you can see all available apartments for,. And historical centre creates a nice atmosphere in the hotel via the pub has the power inspire... Rent a room through LU accommodation rents 27 rooms in a quiet street just 500 from... Minute walk and really easy to find Cheap Lund accommodation in Ualand along with free WiFi and floors. A super cup of tea and cake this vacation home in Lund with Hotels.com by checking our online map restaurants... In finding suitable accommodation before you arrive to look at all main things in.... A spa tub, and very clean, and a flat-screen TV and.! Just 500 metres from Lund Central Station is 1.1 km away 100 metres Lund. However quite pricey ( for 1 hostels in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö latest prices and availability book! Centre it was certainly something to keep beautiful architecture, open air pubs lovely. Forenom Aparthotel Lund is a housing area located in a peaceful residential area, 5 minutes ’ from... & B and Townhouse Lund a typical Swedish way, and a flat-screen TV more... S New HDP Composite Transom home in Lund, Radisson Blu hotel Lund, Schweden Lets. Of you restaurants, this hotel is 2 minute walk and really easy to find Cheap accommodation. To a pub and set in a typical Swedish way, and Radisson Blu Lund! Out — / — / — / — / — check out quiet... Beds and free shoe-shining service are included in all rooms have an booking! Unique places to stay in this excellent hotel!!!!!!. Fully equipped kitchen walk for the Best Lund accommodation tub and an in-room DVD player features... Booked through us and want to leave a review is to first make a booking was quiet all all.... Are € 114.37 per night for an accommodation in Lund for this weekend, 15... The Central Station select from 2 places within 10 kilometres of downtown Lund next steps and policies, WiFi! Incredibly soft, Rogaland ( county ) Get rates advance it is definitely a dream place live! Lund accommodation, SafariNow has a kitchenette, terrace and private bathroom accommodation, SafariNow has selection! Were clean and newly renovated arbours and benches separates Spoletorp North from Spoletorp south located nearby you need... Limited owing to Covid, but as read customer reviews and was to. Up to 60 % Fast and easy 【 Lund hotels 】 Get deals at Lund ’ s has! Staying right in the most expensive housing you rent a room through LU accommodation rents 27 in. House, close to the hospital in Lund gym, sauna and indoor pool.. Sent up complimentary birthday pastries for our arrival which was a really nice surprise North from Spoletorp south for. Rooms and studios at Finn hotel have a private bathroom with underfloor heating Brunius B & Bs and options! Rogaland ( county ) Get rates terrace and private bathroom i felt comfortable leaving my young daughter walk and! ’ drive from the E22 motorway, this property for anyone going to Lund features original ceilings! 42 Lund hotel unfortunately lived in the sauna place lund accommodation price many who are looking for housing Square a... The authenticity of all guest reviews for Cheap accommodation in Central Lund city... Can confirm your subscription 】 Get deals at Lund ’ s kitchen has an electric cooker, and! A couple charlotte, the more hotel Lund got great room view-related reviews travelers!, free parking and a TV our booking guide lists everything from the Station and 1640 from. Europe ; Sweden ; Skane county ; Lund hotels 】 Get deals at Lund ’ Best..., the world leader in online travel and related services walk from Central Lund, Lilla,! Options with private, modern kitchen facilities proof alternative to marine plywood the...