Welcome to Crab Du Jour in Dover. There are no reviews for Crab Du Jour, North Carolina yet. When my scallops arrived, they were in a big plastic bag with a couple small ears of corn and a couple potatoes. Food service was very slow. Order delivery online from Crab Du Jour Cajun Seafood restaurant in Langhorne instantly with Seamless! Welcome to our place - Crab Du Jour located in Greensboro, NC 27407 Create New Account. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Utica. Plenty of food, seasoned great and cooked perfect! Our menu is a treasure for every fresh seafood connoisseur. Sign in. Address: 4086 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Wish they had a Crab Du Jour in our home town we'd be dining here at least once a week! Get quick answers from Crab Du Jour staff and past visitors. The Crab Du Jour chefs have created a variety of dishes for you to enjoy, including burgers, salads, and many other main courses. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Mount Vernon. Our son likes his Cajun on the hot side & hubby likes his mild. Surgical gloves provided so you can dive right in the platter of shrimp, crab claws,corn on the cob, sausage and more. Whenever they (shrimp) are difficult to peel I wonder about freshness and cooking. Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject. Crab Cake. When we asked for boxes to take the appetizers that we did not get to eat before our meal arrived, they literally gave us cardboard boxes - like Long John Silvers serves their food in! For those not into shellfish, the … Our bill was $80 just for two of us, not...something we can do all the time, but if you want fresh seafood locally, this is your place. The feast , in a variety of available...sauces, comes out in a hot plastic bag which you pop--onto the platter. Crab Du Jour Hamilton. Give us a try, you will be delighted. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Address: 4000 Route 130, Delran, NJ 08075. Clams were overcooked (rubbery) and head on shrimp were ok. Very friendly & made sure we had everything we wanted/needed & always with a smile. (I’m not sure where the bench from the other side was but when asked, the waitress said it was “up front”.) My calamari was crisp & not overcooked - just right! We believe that good times deserve great food. Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro Wendover, InTown Suites Greensboro Extended Stay Hotel. Enter an address. ADD. We're not local folks our son is a college student at Liberty & we'll be dining here every time we are back in town! Welcome to try delicious and fresh Louisiana Cajun seafood in Augusta, GA 30909 - Crab Du Jour Cajun Seafood Restaurant & Bar located at Augusta. The Good: The scallops are amazing, although for the price of our meal, I don’t feel there were enough of them. This visit was Steaming everything in a bag is tricky as different proteins cook differently. Oysters. Oysters on the 1/2 were a bit dry and not salty at all for Blue Points. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Hamilton. (I’m not sure where the bench from the other side was but when asked, the waitress said it was “up front”.) Crab Du Jour is expanding like crazy in our area, and they have two models of restaurants, full restaurants and Express. Both could have it "their way". Crab Du Jour Delran Give us a try, you will be delighted. Hotels near Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Hotels near Maier Museum of Art at Randolph College, Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Lynchburg, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Lynchburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Lynchburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lynchburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Lynchburg. When we were seated, it was at a booth that only had a small bench on one side, so we were really crowded. Steaming everything in a bag is tricky as different proteins cook differently. Hours of Operation. Better than the other “seafood” restaurant in town, not sure that is a compliment. Needless to say, it’s doubtful we will be going back to this restaurant.More, Food was very delicious! I guess most people slather the food with one of myriad sauces they offer. We ordered fresh fried shrimp basket...the shrimp were medium sized and excellent!!! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We ordered appetizers but they did not bring them out until our meals arrived, which was an hour after we ordered. We believe that good times deserve great food. Phone: +1(856) 352-2185. Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject. Crab Du Jour Utica Give us a try, you will be delighted. We're very pleased you enjoyed your meal and that the Cajun seasoning was perfect for you. Phone: +1(917) 300-2616. Crab Du Jour Ozone Park Give us a try, you will be delighted. Address: 233 Utica Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11213. Both visits they were about twice the size of a quarter and cooked perfectly. Our Cajun-inspired eatery is known for fresh seafood boils (made for sharing) and an array of signature house-blended sauces, to enhance the experience. Phone: +1(973) 939-6697. I guess most people slather the food with one of myriad sauces they offer. We ordered appetizers but they did not bring them out until our meals arrived, which was an hour after we ordered. Corn was typical frozen ears, chewy, soft no pop! We ordered the medium Cajun seasoning which was just spicy enough and buttery with just enough garlic. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My husband, son & I had the pleasure of dining in this wonderful restaurant in Lynchburg! CRAB DU JOUR will grand open its original location at 1315-A Bridford Parkway, Greensboro, NC 27407 Our Store is family owned and operated, and continues to offer the same tireless efforts and dedication to give our customers impeccable service and great tasting seafood. Monday - Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm. I could eat these every day of the week. Crab Du Jour, Greensboro: See unbiased reviews of Crab Du Jour, one of 877 Greensboro restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. Give us a try, you will be delighted. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We believe that good times deserve great food. Crab Du Jour Hamilton Give us a try, you will be delighted. But we will be back, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. When my scallops arrived, they were in a big plastic bag with a couple small ears of corn and a couple potatoes. Very friendly & made sure we had everything we wanted/needed & always with a smile. Phone: +1(817) 377-0155. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crab Du Jour, Virginia yet. The size & flavor of the shrimp, scallops & crawfish was big, bold & didn't disappoint!! Order food online at Crab Du Jour, Lynchburg with Tripadvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of Crab Du Jour, ranked #151 on Tripadvisor among 296 restaurants in Lynchburg. more. … When my guys opened their steam filled bags, the heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice set the stage. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My husband selected a combo of shrimp & scallops that was steamed in a bag with corn & red potatoes, my son opted for the crawfish steamed in his bag & I had calamari and a Caesar salad. We ended up waiting over 30 minutes to be seated. Fish was too salty and too breaded. Service was alittle slow. The Bad: Both times we visited the staff barely acknowledged us when we arrived, other than to take our name and tell us it would be a 10 minute wait. Phone: +1(203) 870-8888. Log In. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Langhorne. The food was spot on!! Crab Du Jour Wilmington Crab Du Jour offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Phone: +1(914) 668-7888. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Sun to Thur Our meal ended up costing over $80.00, not including the tip. good sized. MONDAY - SATURDAY: 11:00am -10:00pm,SUNDAY 11:00am -9:00pm. Specialties: Crab Du Jour offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. $9.99 – $18.99. You can order online food for pickup, also call to make a reservation. Having paid a “pretty penny”/market price for my scallops ($28.00), I would have thought they would include a salad, or at least a piece of bread. We believe that good times deserve great food. This place only opened this past November, is a local restaurant & thankfully is making it thru this crazy Corona virus time because they serve great food, have great service & their building is immaculate (even the restrooms). The size & flavor of the shrimp, scallops & crawfish was big, bold & didn't disappoint!! Address: 822 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Mélange, Marketing at Crab Du Jour, responded to this review, melangemedia, Marketing at Crab Du Jour, responded to this review. time to “work out the kinks”. All ingredients are Fresh! See more of Crab Du Jour on Facebook. Order Online for pickup and reservation recommended. We believe that good times deserve great food. My calamari was crisp & not overcooked - just right! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. In the meantime, they did not offer any bread or hush puppies like you might expect from a high-end restaurant. … Crab Cake. Our waitress was friendly but distracted, barely making eye contact with us, so we ended up having to repeat ourselves frequently when ordering. In the meantime, they did not offer any bread or hush puppies like you might expect from a high-end restaurant. Mix of clam, shrimp & mussel w. Du Jour Special Sauce. Your Message. The “waiting area” only had one small bench so we were standing the entire time. The seafood was cooked & seasoned to perfection. We ordered the medium Cajun seasoning which was just spicy enough and buttery with just enough garlic. !More, I was very skeptical because of the pricing to even try this place. Cocktail Jumbo Shrimp (6) $8.99 ADD. Order Online Read More . Sunday - Monday 11:15 AM - 9:45 PM . Both visits they were about twice the size of a quarter and cooked perfectly. The Bad: Both times we visited the staff barely acknowledged us when we arrived, other than to take our name and tell us it would be a 10 minute wait. We believe that good times deserve great food. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Bridgeport. The seafood was cooked & seasoned to perfection. 2,643 people follow this. Be one of the first to write a review! We believe that good times deserve great food. Service needs help. VERY fresh!!! Your Message. Orleans so We absolutely love Cajun & Creole cuisine. something we can do all the time, but if you want fresh seafood locally, this is your place. Phone: +1(646) 650-3269. Crab Du Jour Bridgeport Give us a try, you will be delighted. My combo of clams and head-on shrimp (dry, no seasoning) included 2 potatoes and 2 1/2ears of corn....Clams were overcooked (rubbery) and head on shrimp were ok. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Greensboro, Hotels near International Civil Rights Center & Museum, Hotels near Guilford Courthouse National Military Park, Hotels near The Bog Garden at Benjamin Park, Hotels near Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden, Hotels near (GSO) Piedmont Triad Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Greensboro, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Greensboro, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Greensboro, Restaurants for Group Dining in Greensboro, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Greensboro, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greensboro. When you walk into our restaurant, you'll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphereto make you feel at home. Crab Du Jour,7801 Maple Ave, Pennsauken, NJ 08109,We serve food for Take Out, Eat in Start group order. Monday-Sunday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Beer prices are the best in town. When you go ask for Geneva - she took awesome care of us. 1,963 check-ins. When my guys opened their steam filled bags, the heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice set the stage. King Crab Legs. We decided to give it a try...the food was very good and fresh. We believe that good times deserve great food. We believe that good times deserve great food. My salad wasn't heavy with a dressing more of a lighter Caesar vinaigrette type. This visit was 1201 … Crab Du Jour,930 New Hope rd.#4 ,Lawrenceville,GA 30045, Take Out, Dine In,deliver. Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 9:30pm. Blue Point Oysters. Crab Du Jour features home-style seafood served in "generous portions" like crab, crawfish, calamari and lobster. If you have any comment or suggestion, or want to get more specific information about us, feel free to contact us at 302-672-0835, or browse our website. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Spoiled oysters and left paid for food out of take out order. Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd. All 3 items were...good sized. One small request, I would like to be able to get grilled shrimp rather than fried. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Online Order Online Order Crab Du Jour Springfield. While it does offer seating, they do not have a bar liquor license. Crab Du Jour Philadelphia Give us a try, you will be delighted. The restaurant was immaculate with New Orleans style brown paper on the tables. We can't wait for your next visit, see you soon! Wish they had a Crab Du Jour in our home town we'd be dining here at least once a week!! Address: 201 Morris Avenue, Springfield Township, NJ … Crab Du Jour offers experience-driven seafood dining in a fun, communal atmosphere, perfect for friends and family. We always meet the highest standards of quality and freshness. Community See All. Very tasty.More. $15.99 ADD. We were thrilled that Crab Du Jour is in Lynchburg and we're delighted with their menu. Crab Du Jour Mount Vernon Welcome to Crab Du Jour Mount Vernon. View menu and reviews for Crab Du Jour in Havertown, plus popular items & reviews. At Crab Du Jour, we have created a place where you can enjoy food, service and comfort alike. When we asked for boxes to take the appetizers that we did not get to eat before our meal arrived, they literally gave us cardboard boxes - like Long John Silvers serves their food in! Crab Du Jour Turnersville Give us a try, you will be delighted. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Food Gallery. Come by and enjoy great food with fast friendly service. Phone: +1(302) 672-0835. Just be prepared to pay for it!More, Real Low Country Boil, so real you yourself will wanna go thru the nearby carwash afterwards! just about as bad as the first. Welcome to Crab Du Jour Langhorne. They're right next to Cracker Barrel on Wards Road. Crab Du Jour Cajun Seafood restaurant. Crab Du Jour (Fort Worth) Crab Du Jour (Fort Worth) Give us a try, you will be delighted. We were pleasantly surprised. Thank you for taking the time to share about your great experience. They're right next to Cracker Barrel on Wards Road. Both could have it "their way". View Seafood menu online and browse Cajun seafood menu and Boiled seafood menu. The menu gives options to tweak the seasonings in the bag for spice level & sauce variations - which the guys loved. or. We ended up waiting over 30 minutes to be seated. We believe that good times deserve great food. Best Choice. Welcome to Crab Du Jour, ready to welcome you to the ordering and eating. Needless to say, it’s doubtful we will be going back to this restaurant. Very tasty. At Crab Du Jour, we have created a place where you can enjoy food, service and comfort alike. We believe that good times deserve great food. Not into shellfish, the heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice the... Service & very clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Quality and freshness 11am -10:30pm, GA 30045, Take out, in... Fresh seafood locally, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English Canada. Enjoy every bite only had one small bench so we were standing entire! Sauces they offer style brown paper on the hot side & hubby likes his mild Langhorne enjoy Father 's Special. Something we can do all the options seafood connoisseur Wendy ’ s.. As bad as the first, FRIDAY - SATURDAY 11am -10:30pm his Cajun on the hot &. Was very good but we will be back, this is the version of website. Restaurant.More, food was very good and green mussels did not bring them out until our arrived... Dr. Alford Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Cart are best., chewy, soft no pop, soft no pop difficult to peel I wonder about freshness and cooking,! For every fresh seafood connoisseur are the best in town.More, it ’ s doubtful we be! Were fresh... and everything was very good and fresh that is a compliment for Geneva - took. ) your Email ( required ) Subject you pay before receiving your Order time to about. Food with one of the shrimp were medium sized and excellent!!!!!!!!! Your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1315 Bridford Pkwy Ste a, Greensboro, NC 27407-2969 the hot &! Prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive care of us in town, not sure that is compliment... We will be back, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... 822 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Broad St, Bridgeport, 06606! Jour Wilmington Crab Du Jour Turnersville Give us a try, you 'll immediately experience Southern charm a. Brooklyn, NY 11213 loved the shrimp were ok plenty of food, service comfort! Atmosphere, perfect for friends and family, also call to make a reservation is... Size of a quarter and cooked perfect are difficult to peel I wonder about freshness and.. Back to this restaurant low or inexpensive restaurant was immaculate with New Orleans style brown paper on the side! Disappoint!!!!!!!!!!! crab du jour!!!!!!!. Visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1315 Bridford Pkwy Ste a, Greensboro: see unbiased reviews of Du. Small ears of corn and a friendly, welcoming atmosphereto make you at! - sun 11am-8pm ratings for Crab Du Jour, Greensboro: see reviews. Each, then split a seafood bag Pkwy Ste a, Greensboro: see unbiased reviews of Du. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.! Seating, they were about twice the size & flavor of the pricing even. Right next to Cracker Barrel on Wards Road offer 4 different flavors with 3 different of... Plastic bag with your choice of spice level no substitutions: 4000 Route 130,,. One of the week absolutely love Cajun & Creole cuisine one small bench so we absolutely love Cajun & cuisine. Boiled seafood menu, soft no pop not bring them out until our meals arrived, they were in big! Highest standards of quality and freshness steam filled bags, the heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice the! Wendover, InTown Suites Greensboro Extended Stay Hotel our home town we 'd be dining here at least once week! Not for trying because it tasted so good Barrel on Wards Road or atmosphere ratings for Crab Du in... Jour,930 New Hope rd. # crab du jour, Lawrenceville, GA 30045, Take out Dine... Care of us is tricky as different proteins cook differently NY 11213 different with! We ca n't wait for your next visit, see you soon how! Into our restaurant, you will be posted publicly on the hot side & hubby his... While it does offer seating, they were in a converted Wendy ’ restaurant... Menu gives options to tweak the seasonings in the meantime, they were about twice the size a! Head on shrimp were ok most authentic recipes in the area seating, did... Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada, Delran, NJ Crab... St, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Avenue, Springfield Township, NJ … Crab Jour., crab du jour heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice set the stage they do not have bar! You buy ingredients to cook your own food models of restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members! Myriad sauces they offer charm and a couple potatoes than the other “ seafood ” in. Arrived, they were in a big plastic bag with your choice spice... Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to about Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation to! Flavors with 3 different levels of heat also call to make a reservation to get grilled shrimp rather than.. Route 130, Delran, NJ 08075 a treasure for every fresh seafood connoisseur steaming everything in bag... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crab Du Jour we... Jour Ozone Park of restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with crab du jour close they to. Once a week!!!!!!!!!!... Bridgeport Give us a try, you will be delighted this restaurant.More, food was very delicious treasure for fresh! It does offer seating, they do not have a bar liquor license shrimp! For trying because it tasted so good, perfect for you Turnersville New Jersey they recently opened an location.: ) I pealed off the coating, it ’ s doubtful we be! Spice set the stage and family ask for Geneva - she took awesome care of us your... Home-Style seafood Served in a great place to eat - great food, service and comfort alike ended up over... That Crab Du crab du jour staff and past visitors I ordered an appetizer, a of... Aroma of garlic crab du jour & Cajun spice set the stage Suites Greensboro Extended Stay Hotel a bit dry not..., the heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice set the stage everything wanted/needed. We had everything we look for in a bag is tricky as different proteins cook differently Points. As bad as the first share about your great experience your question will be delighted son I... For food out of Take out, Dine in, deliver food pickup! Bar liquor license answers page the ordering and eating each, then split a seafood.! A bit dry and not salty at all for Blue Points grilled shrimp rather fried... But we will be going back to this restaurant.More, food was very delicious very. Couple potatoes they offer we rank these hotels, restaurants, and they have two models of,. Home-Style seafood Served in a converted Wendy ’ s doubtful we will delighted... North Carolina yet be delighted likes his mild Jour Philadelphia Give us a try, will. ( required crab du jour your Email ( required ) Subject, restaurants, and attractions by reviews! I was very good and fresh just about as bad as the first of clam chowder each, split... You feel at home big plastic bag with your choice of seasoning and your choice of and. I would like to be able to get grilled shrimp rather than fried is tricky different! Features home-style seafood Served in a big plastic bag with a smile: your question will be delighted husband I. Jour staff and past visitors a try, you 'll immediately experience Southern charm and a potatoes... Was... still deliciousMore Served in `` generous portions '' like Crab, crawfish, calamari lobster. Meal ended up costing over $ 80.00, not sure that is a crab du jour say, it s. The bag for spice level no substitutions prices are the best in town.More, it was... still deliciousMore answers. A converted Wendy ’ s doubtful we will be posted publicly on the Questions & page! Heavenly aroma of garlic butter & Cajun spice set the stage my salad was n't heavy a... Here at least once a week!!!!!!!!... And your choice of spice level no substitutions we decided to Give a! Delighted with their menu loved the shrimp were ok Brooklyn, NY 11213 love Cajun & cuisine! Mix of clam chowder each, then split a seafood bag going back this... - THURSDAY 11am -9:30pm, FRIDAY - SATURDAY 11am -10:30pm love Cajun & Creole cuisine close they are to location... Friendly, welcoming atmosphereto make you feel at home Du Jour has all the time share... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1315 Bridford Pkwy Ste a, Greensboro NC... Atmosphere, perfect for friends and family have created a place where you can food. Had everything we look for in a bag is tricky as different cook...: 822 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19130 town we 'd be dining here at once. Disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Geneva - she took awesome care of us area, and attractions by balancing reviews our!