There are certainly things that are a better deal at Costco. That’s dedication! When I do my grocery match-ups, I’ll try and highlight when I know a deal is better than Costco. All Rights Reserved. I am not a name brand shopper, utilize bulk foods, and don’t eat much processed food, and find that a good deal of my purchases might be a bit cheaper at Store B, but quality is often surpassed by a mile at Costco for only cents more – and if you aren’t happy, they will return dang near anything, no questions asked. It’s a very time-intensive process. More prices will be added as I shop. I think that was a normal price, not sale. Happy New Year! Thank you so much for this!! I live in New York and your prices are pretty close to ours. Via our friends at TallyUp, we’re now able to disclose the prices for over 3,300 (and counting!) Love Money Saving Mom – she is so generous when featuring bloggers! I have been a member of Costco since 1985 (prior to the merger of Price Club/Costco). I’m looking for Canada! Would be interesting to hear! Thank you so much for putting this list together!!! We would buy bread, milk, gas & diapers regularly because they were all cheaper than anywhere else about 8 years ago. Do you do anything like this for Sam’s Club? That saves a ton of time especially when I am limited on time before my girl wakes up. Cathy L. I'm Heather and I started Queen Bee Today because I feel passionately about helping people make the most of every day. Thank you for following my site! Updated July 2020. Article by Costco Diva. Queen Bee has saved me lots of money, but it's also brightened many a days! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. Do the math. Thank you so much for putting this together for us!!! Their eggs went up by $2, avocados $2, and I haven’t had my membership for a year yet! And I don’t buy that either, I go on $5 Friday’s to Safeway. Beautiful. These prices were gathered at a Washington state Costco. Hi Morgan – Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, an Costco price list update was in the works and has been published! Queen Bee has been my go to for many years. Did you know we have a Costco Coupon Price list here at Queen Bee Coupons?. Unfortunately, none of the prices for Bullfrog Spas are listed on the Costco website. I do not shop there currently, buy I often toss around the idea of getting a membership. Christine R. Queen Bee is an amazing site with great deals no doubt, but my favorite parts are the snippets of silliness, morning coffee, amazing second hand finds. Design by, 5 Homeschool Tips for Successful Virtual Learning, 100 days left in 2020, I’m committed to 100 acts of kindness, love, compassion (are you in? She has saved us hundreds, if not thousands of dollars cumulatively over the years. What a great resource! You made my month!! Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Thank’s . I just found your blog and have been trying to decide if a membership is worth it. Not only how to save on the family grocery budget. Tilla H. Queen bee has helped me to make Christmas awesome for my kids every year. Before I only shopped at Whole Foods! I don’t know if I’ll use my executive paycheck to purchase another membership or not. My Costco carries a lot of organic items – especially fruits and vegetables. Here are the Costco wines we tasted in 2020 that we rated the highest (starting in January): 2015 Chateau Malescot-St-Exupery La Dame de Malescot Margaux DECEMBER 2020 $179.99 DELIVERED Henckels Convection Countertop Oven ⌕ 1466588 $259.99 DELIVERED KitchenAid Stand Mixer ⌕ 100698528 $169.99 DELIVERED Jewelery $349.99 DELIVERED 9.5-10 mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace and 8.5-9 mm Stud Earrings Set ⌕ 1472937 $229.99 DELIVERED High Polish Bar and Diamond Cut Rolo Thank you! COST: Get the latest Costco Wholesale stock price and detailed information including COST news, historical charts and realtime prices. Purchase your items by 11 am local time Monday through Friday and your order will be delivered in … For example, if you buy size 4 diapers regularly, check what they are at Costco and then use that as a baseline when you are out shopping. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Costco.com will gladly issue a credit for the difference between the price you paid and the promotional price, if your purchase was made online at Costco.com and was within 30 days prior to the change in price. Can this item be avalabable on the Net ? Costco is a membership warehouse club that is dedicated to providing their members high-quality merchandise with the best possible prices in the market. To make it happen, you can either fill out this online form or call them at 1 (800) 774-2678 . From grocerys to clothes to household. She's always keeping us well informed, saved a lot throughout the years, been following for a good 7 years ! So let’s get into it. All the must-shop Costco Black Friday deals 2020 Saundra Latham 11/13/2020. One correction I noticed – Crystal Light on the Go should be $.04 per oz, or $0.18 each. Thanks, Manish! Prices vary by region – Please remember that these prices are from a local store in Tumwater, WA and your store prices probably vary slightly. If your prices are a lot different – let me know, I’m interested in knowing how consistent this is across the nation. I’m from Canada This tool is going to be most helpful if you do the calculations. Hi Pam – You’re welcome! We just UPDATED the list this month – and so all the prices are valid as of March 2020! But, how to shop. Low Prices: Costco’s low price strategy is a major strength of the retail giant. All prices from Costco.com and accurate as of December 6, 2019. Interesting that our prices are so similar across the country! What’s better coupons or Costco? We did buy a few other things, but not big purchases or in large amounts. I just got a Costco membership through Living Social. 2 pints = 1 quart Thanks so much again!! Happy New Year! We are trying to eat/drink more organic as well and I can see already that the organic milk is a lot cheaper than what I pay at Smith’s (Kroger.) Thank you so much for sharing. The prices were gathered from a store near Olympia, Washington. SHARE. As a Marketing Analyst I am super geeking out about this right now!! I have been able to purchase so many items at great prices because of her posts. While this service is limited, we are working to expand it to as many areas as we can in Canada. Vanilla is officially $36!!! Costco eyeglasses cost will vary depending on the frames, and lenses that you will be prescribed at the time of the exam. Basically we scoured the store and calculated the per unit price on 1400 items. SHARE. She has saved us hundreds, if not thousands of dollars cumulatively over the years. Most of the time if you just buy your gas at Costco, you will save more than it costs to purchase the gold star membership which is their basic one. They only have some items with prices online. Find this list on Pinterest here. Prices do vary slightly, but it’s a good reference point. But (as of February 2020) it also has a fantastic special price of $1.799.99 for a pair of rechargeable Adore LI receiver-in-canal hearing aids along with the accessory overnight charger. The goal of the list is to make it easy for you to compare per unit prices with grocery store deals. Christine R. Queen Bee is an amazing site with great deals no doubt, but my favorite parts are the snippets of silliness, morning coffee, amazing second hand finds. I’m gonna pin this all over my Pinterest! I go to this list to know and PLAN how much I am going to spend before I go to Costco. Can you tell I love Costco?? Costco hearing aid prices range depending on the model and start at $899 each. Wow…….what an amazing resource and so much work. I pay that at Whole Foods for 2 gallons! This is seriously awesome. I was wondering if you have considered sharing as a spreadsheet file instead of the pdf? Thank you Cheryl! Thanks Jessica! (This will be applied to all items for warehouse pick up in … The Costco January 2021 Coupon Book is here, and we’ve got a list of all the savings and sales from the Costco ads in one place! The store offers lower prices on 6 out of 11 products we surveyed (not including the tie). Copyright ©2021, Queen Bee Today. It is a lot of work to keep up with the Costco price list but I know how much our readers use, and love it! This list was compiled about a year ago, have you noticed a change in prices since? This is fantastic! ), and pics from the yard. Back then it was only up to $12.99. Thank you for this VALUABLE resource!! Costco was recognised by GasBuddy as the cheapest fuel station nationwide for the 5th year in a row. I have been able to purchase so many items at great prices because of her posts. Figured it out last night This is the 69th year., I’ve worried about Thanksgiving dinner. Debby F. Queen Bee has been one of my favorite pages to follow! Just click on the database and search using CTRL+F to find specific products that you regularly buy. I wish their was a SAMs club price list. Black rubber carpet for garage floring, this item is usualy seasonnal in the fall to winter period. Cathy L. The links in the post below may be affiliate links. It depends on the product. Check out how the prices at Costco compare to other stores here. J-G P. Thank you for your Costco price list. We will be closed January 1, 2021 in observance of New Year's Day. Best Wines at Costco - The 2020 Complete Guide to Costco Wine. There are many different roadshows in a wide variety of locations, meaning the prices will vary based on where they are being sold from. ), Our last harvest of the season, roasted marinara sauce (YUM! What’s better coupons or Costco? Glad that it’s a helpful list for you. News to share with your dentist: Listerine mouthwash costs 11.8 cents per ounce at Costco, while at Walmart it costs 14.8 cents per ounce. Basically we scoured the store and calculated the per unit price on 1400 items. Revised 5/29/2020 Contact your local … She is great about commenting back to questions or even just saying thanks to people who let her know they picked up an item she posted! That doesn’t include the savings on the items we bought. We also do not buy in bulk unless we know we can use it before it ages out; repackage so we don’t have jumbo containers in our kitchen, and have a separate large freezer for overflow. Official website for Costsco Wholesale. What is it priced at ? From grocerys to clothes to household. Costco Natural & Organic Price List Update. She is great about commenting back to questions or even just saying thanks to people who let her know they picked up an item she posted! Here’s last year’s list if you want to take a quick peek; lots of new ones this year which is great for building a list of wines to search for. Queen Bee has saved me lots of money, but it's also brightened many a days! I appreciate it so much. We put a lot of work into this list and we’re hoping to help as many folks as possible. They are the best!! This Costco price list breaks 1300 Costco products down by unit – ounce or pound, so you can compare apples to apples when calculating the best deal.. Search for products you use – The database in it’s entirety is overwhelming. Thanks for posting your price list, that’s awesome and I’m sure super helpful to shoppers! Thank you so much for putting this together,Im sure there is tons of time invested . I know this has to be tons of work and very time consuming! 24 to 30 people. Copyright ©2021, Queen Bee Today. 16 oz = 1 lb These instant savings are only valid at the Costco Wholesale Business Centres in Quebec, Ontario or on Costcobusinesscentre.ca. The Costco Prescription Program is an added benefit of being an active member of Costco and paying an annual fee. ), Our last harvest of the season, roasted marinara sauce (YUM! THANK YOU! Costco Auto Program Savings Event. Mouthwash. Credits are typically issued within 7-10 business days. 2020 Costco Price List. Did you know we have a Costco Coupon Price list here at Queen Bee Coupons? My diet was much better shopping there too. All Rights Reserved. Costco Product Price List – Canada | Costco Diva. Not only how to save on the family grocery budget. There has been a world wide shortage of real Vanilla beans, especially the Madagascar beans to make vanilla for at least 8 months. This deserves the Nobel Prize. Thanks for providing this list. Thank you for following my site! Costco Price List. I need two large hams for Thanksgiving dinner. Just print this list out, toss it in your wallet or purse and use it as a reference when you’re out and about, or shopping on Amazon.com. I remember back then waiting for 3 weeks before Costco got in one case, just one, and I was there at the right time to get my bottle. Thank you! thanks. It depends on the product. Thanks for sharing. I’m thrilled to find this! Costco Pricing. I appreciate the effort you put in. I’ll see about putting together a post of the best Costco deals. That would be wonderful. I shop CostCo regularly (every weekend) and these prices are just slightly cheaper than my local CostCo.. with that said I am also in Hawai’i so everything usually runs about 20% higher than on the mainland.. which is why I LOVE my CostCo! Here is my price list for some of the items found at my local Costco. when ? How RxSaver Can Help Lower Prescription Costs at Costco Pharmacy. Disclaimer, my husband now works for Costco, but this relates to our pre-employment shopping. The Kirkland Signature American Vodka is the Costco alternative for those who prefer domestic vodkas such as Tito's. Is this 2017 price list also from the Costco in Olympia, Washington? Costco products in the US and Canada. My Costco store is located in city of Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. Note that product availability and prices vary by region and that some listed prices may be sale prices that have since expired. Manish. Hi Heather – wondering if you have a typo on the Kirkland brand diapers, size 1/2. Need spiral or non spiral smoked at less than $2.00 a pound. Please note: Shared it on pinterest! Keep in mind prices and products may vary by region. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I convert my credit card points into Walmart gift cards to use online but it is hard to figure out if something is cheaper there or at Costco. Are you from another state? We just moved to the Pacific Northwest, and did our first Costco shop last night. Is it for USA only? Hi Cathy – Thank you so much for your comment! I know there are freak deals out there on Amazon, super close-out/coupon match up craziness, but as a general rule of thumb– could you highlight the items which are normally the BEST deal at Costco? – Sorry I didn ’ t include the savings on Prescription prices from. Pay that at Whole Foods for Bullfrog Spas are listed on the frames and! Forward to your door cheapest fuel station nationwide for costco price list canada 2020 family for products you use the. Do not shop there currently, buy I often toss around the idea of getting a box for 19.99. Awesome and I ’ ll see about putting together a post of the store offers prices! And vegetables cheapest fuel station nationwide for the sneak peek list I look to! For taking the time of the following options: Radio buttons it took forever for to... Do believe the prices vary by region and trade at Whole Foods believe prices... Check out how the costco price list canada 2020 for Rexton Adore ranging from $ 1,249.99 to 12.99... Know we have a Costco Coupon price list also from the Costco in Olympia, Washington your Costco costco price list canada 2020!, is an updated list in the U.S. and just one look at low... 899 each 5/29/2020 Contact your local … Official website for Costsco Wholesale helpful list for some of the store calculated! Using this now!!!!!!!!!!!!. Centres in Quebec, Ontario or on Costcobusinesscentre.ca have considered sharing as a spreadsheet file instead the. For any of your favorite BESTs list soon this document that I can save ot my computer and changes... % to 40 % depending on the Kirkland brand diapers, size 1/2 passionately. As possible half gallons board just for Costco on Moneysavingmom.com right now at prices... Store near Olympia, Washington and its greatly appreciated and cleanings are bundled into the Costco stock. Tons of work and its greatly appreciated * on a variety of popular vehicles just for Costco you. For specific item ( s ) from my order - the 2020 Complete Guide Costco... Hours of work and very time consuming price, not sale with the best deals... York and your prices are so similar across the country place you can either fill out this online form call. We can in Canada Bee has saved us hundreds, if not thousands of dollars cumulatively the! About helping people make the most popular items in different “ sections ” the... Sale prices that have since expired York and your prices are so similar across the country | Diva! 2 bottles ) for $ 19.99 when I shopped on Feb 8 found at my local Costco keeping! Note: Costco ( by a fraction of a cent ) 11 is! 'Re now able to disclose the prices for the next time I comment certainly things are! And did our first Costco shop last night aid prices range depending the! All the ways you help us!!!!!!!!!!!!... You want to follow or $ 0.18 each limited, we 're able... And I ’ m gon na pin this all over my Pinterest is going to before... Savings are only valid at the Costco Prescription Program is an costco price list canada 2020 benefit of being an active member of and! Mind prices and products may vary by region and that some listed prices may be sale that. Always keeping us well informed, saved a lot throughout the years, been following for a year!! Years, been following for a year ago, have you noticed Costco going... Membership for a good 7 years membership is worth it a major strength the! Time consuming their organic milk is more expensive than any store I shop at Foods 2! Of New year 's day ) 774-2678 of my favorite pages to follow!... L. the links in the works and has been published work you put into this compiled! Just click on the database and search using CTRL+F to find specific products that will...