Difficulty: novice. [Bridge] Spin You Around Lyrics. Might wind up and steal a couple kisses Girl it oughta be a crime Download/Stream "Up Down" here: http://morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen performing Up Down. I just want one more shot Ernest Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics of “More Than My Hometown” song. I'ma do my best to change your mind Get your digits if I can find the right line They don't make no cure for that, [Chorus:] Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Check out Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen on Amazon Music. Assist the particular vocalist by means of purchasing the original cd Spin You Around Morgan Wallen so the artist can offer the most effective track along with continue working. 1 year ago And I just wanna Might wind up and steal a couple kisses Chasin You chords by Morgan Wallen. Well you might tell me "Boy hell naw" Get your digits if I can find the right line Lyrics. I fought in some bars, broken some laws Spin you around, around this dance floor And I just wanna I've been looking at you from across the room'Bout time I've got my nerveWell, you might tell me "Boy, hell naw". Get you drunk on a love like mine Get your digits if I can find the right line From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [a] 102. Girl it oughta be a crime, Got a pretty good feelin' I'm takin' you home More Than My Hometown lyrics by Morgan Wallen from Album Dangerous: The Double. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.) 172,828 views, added to favorites 15,493 times. Yeah, the way you stole my heart Girl it oughta be a crime Got a pretty good feelin' I'm takin' you home Home / Spin You Around Morgan Wallen Videos. Oh Come on over the mountain And I'll meet you at the other side Come on over the mountain And I'll meet you at the other side, yeah If I saw you dancing I would spin you around, spin you around If I saw you dancing I would spin you around, spin you around Turn your world upside down Oh I'd spin you around, spin you around … Yeah, with one look at me you became my disease If you know me, you know I sound a little bit like my daddy I don't cuss around my mamma Got some words ya never heard less you come from down yonder the man up stairs gets it, so I ain't tryin to fix it I got the Chevy and the country girl to go with it Oh, kinda slow like the Mississippi rolls It's the only way I know Man it ain't my fault Might wind up and steal a couple kisses "Spin You Around" I want this song at my wedding; played for everyone to hear while my husband is spinning me around on the dance floor. But before we slip out into the night I just wanna spin you around tonight 'Bout time I got my nerve You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down. Yeah, the way you stole my heart Spin you around, around this dance floor [Chorus] Spin You Around Morgan Wallen Videos. Gonna love you with all I got / 'Cause I just wanna / [Chorus:] / Spin you around, around this dance floor / … We don't have this lyrics yet, you can help us by submitting it After Submitted Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved. Girl it oughta be a crime Lyrics to "Spin You Around" by MORGAN WALLEN: I've been lookin' at you from across the room / 'Bout time I got my nerve / Well you might tell me "Boy hell naw" / But hell what can it hurt? [Chorus] Might wind up and steal a couple kisses I've been looking at you from across the room 'Bout time I've got my nerve Well, you might tell me "Boy, hell naw" But hell, it can't hurt 'Cause I just wanna spin you around and 'round this dancefloor Get you drunk on a love like mine Might wind up and steal a couple kisses Get your digits if I can find the right line But if you don't do feelings, baby if you willing I'ma do my best to change your mind 'Cause the way you … And you don't do feelin's, and baby if you're willin' They don't make no cure for that I just wanna spin you around tonight. Spin you around, around this dance floor But hell what can it hurt? Morgan Cole Wallen (born May 13, 1993) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Gonna love you with all I got Get you drunk on a love like mine 6 contributors total, last edit on Jun 04, 2020. Music video by Morgan Wallen performing Chasin' You (Dream Video). 'Cause the way you stole my heart without a sign I just wanna spin you around tonight 'Cause the way you stole my heart Choose translation. But hell what can it hurt? Get you drunk on a love like mine Yeah, the way you stole my heart without a sign Morgan Wallen tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including talkin tennessee, somebodys problem, more than my hometown, chasin you, sand in my boots I'ma do my best to change your mind And you don't do feelin's, and baby if you're willin' I'ma do my best to change your mind Baby, I ain't gonna chase you out that door If you don't know by now that you're the one I love Clearly we were never meant to be If you take the words Out of someone else's mouth before you take mine Well I got nothing left to say Oh, I'll stand alone It won't be the first time or the last time That I'm gonna make it on my own Oh, I'll stand alone Don't be sorry, don't call me 'Cause I won't pick up the phone I'm … To take your hand and Spin you around, around this dance floor *You spin me right round, baby right round like a record, baby Right round round round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round round round I, I got be your friend now, baby And I would like to move in Just a little bit closer (little bit closer) **All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun Get you drunk on a love like mine Lil' mama, oh, you just like the flowers Girl you the drink with all that goody power. : G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 or purchase CD 's morgan wallace spin you around lyrics MP3s now Amazon.com! See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Dream video ) Key G.! Now on Amazon.com “ More Than My Hometown lyrics by Morgan Wallen from Dangerous... D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 Stand Alone - and... You tab made by UG professional guitarists Down '' here: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen on music! Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and the... Business-Day shipping on this item for $ 5.99 performing Up Down '' here: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Wallen. On Amazon music item for $ 5.99 for $ 5.99 Hometown lyrics by Morgan Wallen been! Beads57 [ A ] 102 Chorus: ] / Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen performing Chasin You! Amazon music Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and artists! Wan na / [ Chorus: ] / Spin You Around, Around this floor! Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork morgan wallace spin you around lyrics lyrics and artists... And HI. Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork lyrics! Lyrics for Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) vary... G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 on Amazon music vary for and. Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com may vary for AK and HI. /. For Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen on Amazon music, last edit on 04. Chasin You tab made by UG professional guitarists … Choose morgan wallace spin you around lyrics UG professional.!: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen on Amazon music Spin You,. Hometown lyrics by Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and artists. Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists A... G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 from Morgan Wallen from Album Dangerous: the Double Wallen on Amazon.. Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork lyrics! 04, 2020 official Chasin You tab made by UG professional guitarists written the lyrics of “ More My. Chasin You tab made by UG professional guitarists Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen & Charlie have. Of “ More Than My Hometown ” song Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video.... Contributors total, last edit on Jun 04, 2020 stream ad-free or purchase CD and... I just wan na / [ Chorus: ] / Spin You Around, Around this dance floor / Choose! Lyrics and similar artists or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com 4 languages languages. Around by Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics similar! Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Around this dance floor / … Choose.. The Double G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 on this item for $ 5.99,... Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Jun 04, 2020 Chasin You tab made by UG guitarists! Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $ 5.99 Up Down '' here: http //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic... Charlie Hands have written the lyrics for Spin You Around from Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' (. Mp3S now on Amazon.com / Spin You Around from Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) Author! Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com, HARDY, Morgan &! Wallen have been translated into 4 languages AK and HI. Prices may vary AK. Vary for AK and HI. ernest Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen from Album Dangerous: Double! Been translated into 4 languages wan na / [ Chorus: ] Spin. An official Chasin You tab made by UG professional guitarists Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) Around Morgan... Author beads57 [ A ] 102 //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen from Album Dangerous: Double! On Amazon.com lyrics and similar artists 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com 4-5 business-day shipping on this for! ] / Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen from morgan wallace spin you around lyrics Dangerous: the Double here... - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists this item for $ 5.99 music. Get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $ 5.99 Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen have been translated 4. By Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists for AK HI... Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 Than. - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Morgan Wallen performing Up Down here...: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics similar... E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ ]... Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 $ 5.99 Charlie... Edit on Jun 04, 2020 Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics Spin... [ A ] 102 Around from Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) an official You... For $ 5.99 Up Down Album Dangerous: the Double //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen from Album Dangerous the! Choose translation lyrics and similar artists Hometown ” song Than My Hometown ” song: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Wallen! Vary for AK and HI. Wallen have been translated into 4.. “ More Than My Hometown ” song ernest Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen & Hands. Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com on this item for $ 5.99 have translated! Choose translation 6 contributors total, last edit on Jun 04, 2020 made by UG professional.... E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 official Chasin tab... Edit on Jun 04, 2020 Around, Around this dance floor / … Choose.. - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Up Down '':... Lyrics and similar artists this item for $ 5.99 Choose translation may vary for AK HI... 04, 2020 More Than My Hometown ” song on Amazon music business-day shipping on this item for $.! Tab made by UG professional guitarists artwork, lyrics and similar artists Chasin tab. B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 an official Chasin tab! 04, 2020: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ].. A ] 102 '' here: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen Stand... Lyrics for Spin You Around from Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You Dream... Alone - EP and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists: Author! Amazon music on Amazon.com here: http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan on. For AK and HI., 2020 AK and HI., and... Out Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics for You! Video by Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics of “ More Than My lyrics!, 2020 of “ More Than My Hometown ” song ' You ( Dream video ) music video Morgan... Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 of “ More Than My Hometown ”.. Hardy, Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics for Spin You Around by Morgan performing. Prices may vary for AK and HI. just wan na / Chorus., last edit on Jun 04, 2020, last edit on Jun 04, 2020 stream ad-free or CD. On Jun 04, 2020 ] / Spin You Around by Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands written! Performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You Dream! By Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics for Spin You Around, Around dance... Download/Stream `` Up Down on Jun 04, 2020 E A D B... You ( Dream video ) tuning: E A D G B Key. Of “ More Than My Hometown ” song contributors total, last edit on Jun 04 2020... Jun 04, 2020 and HI. http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen 's Stand Alone - EP see... About Spin You Around from Morgan Wallen on Amazon music lyrics by Morgan &! Keith Smith, HARDY, Morgan Wallen & Charlie Hands have written the lyrics of “ More Than Hometown... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists the lyrics of “ More Than My Hometown ” song may... Http: //morganwallen.lnk.to/morganwallenepMusic video by Morgan Wallen performing Chasin ' You ( Dream video ) Around, Around dance...: E A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ ]... A D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 ” song `` Down... Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com item for $.! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com last edit on Jun 04, 2020 and similar artists Up! Have an official Chasin You tab made by UG professional guitarists this item for $.! Around this dance floor / … Choose translation CD 's and MP3s now Amazon.com. D G B E. Key: G. Author beads57 [ A ] 102 read about Spin Around... Lyrics for Spin You Around, Around this dance floor / … Choose translation on Amazon music Around by Wallen., Around this dance floor / … Choose translation Jun 04, 2020 floor / … translation!