This Rubbermaid Roughneck Clear Tote is a smart choice for people who like to stay organized. But they would hold the moisture and any pests out. Select Option. I bought 3 at my local Walmart, but could not buy more as the rest did not have lids.. Search (past 7 days): Rubbermaid Commercial Products Brute 32-Gallon Gray Plastic Trash Can with Lid in the Trash Cans department at Lowes YMMV .67 . Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Rubbermaid 2049357 Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids 1.5 Gal. The Sterilite 30-gallon Tote Box is durably constructed for use in an attic, a basement, garage, or anywhere you need to organize and tidy up. This Sterilite 114 lLiter Gray Tote is an extra large bin that is also light weight and strong, a perfect storage solution and at lower price than other brands without losing out on quality. This was not the case. We aim to show you accurate product information. ... Rubbermaid Roughneck Indiana Home Storage Boxes. It's still dry. No problem. The Rubbermaid Commercial ProSave® Ingredient and Food Storage Mobile Bin is a bulk food storage container on wheels. Rubbermaid 1172 ActionPacker Storage Box, 24 Gallon Amazon.com. work great for inside and outside items !!! We've made returning items as easy as possible. I am terrified of spiders and I refused to put my holiday decorations, old clothes, etc. 50. 4.5 out of 5 stars (41) 41 product ratings - 8 Large Storage Container Plastic Tote Box 18 Gallon Stackable Organizer Bin Lid. Walmart directed me to the company and they took care of the matter right away. If they sold them in clear they would show on the site.. Not from this manufacturer and I've never seen 30 gallon size in clear. They do not latch, but they do close securely. $10.99. 8 Large Storage Container Plastic Tote Box 18 Gallon Stackable Organizer Bin Lid. Find storage containers, boxes, bins, and totes in a variety of sizes that are both durable and stackable. I was happy to find that they are easily labeled using a black sharpie so that I will be able to quickly locate any items I need without having to open every container! Rubbermaid® Roughneck® 10 Gallon Storage Tote is a rugged, reusable, stackable container for all of your storage and organizing efforts. Dealighted analyzed 443 new deal forum threads today and identified 95 that people really like. Sterilite 30gal Storage Bin Tan. Free shipping. The 3 gallon tote will fit two sideways on top of either the 18 or 10 gallon totes. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, the Rubbermaid® Roughneck® Storage Tote is virtually indestructible! They're uniform, they stack nicely, and they're much more durable than cardboard boxes. 135. Thank you Walmart for offering great products like Sterlite 114 Gray Tote bin at amazing prices. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Storage Lockers Metal Cabinet with Locker and 2 Adjustable Shelves for Bedroom. 7. Tote New. I don't believe they will stand up to northern temperatures (0 degrees or colder), without cracking. Compare Click to add item "Rubbermaid® Recycling Square Tote" to the compare list. Milwaukee 48-22-8315 PACKOUT 15 in. igot all six of them and lids ! These bins are perfect for storing things or packing for a move. Absolutely no moisture gets in. A tip for you though. Rubbermaid 10gal Roughneck Storage Tote Gray, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Assembled size 23.875" L x 15.875" W x 8.875" H, Polyethelyne resin is impact resistant from 0℉ - 100℉, Comfortable reach through handles for easy transport of the heaviest loads, Shares common lid with 18G size for easy stacking and organizing of different sized totes, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Rubbermaid. Keeps the musty smell away. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Plastic Storage Tote, Titanium Silver (Set of 6), Sterilite 18 Gallon Tote Box- Recycled- Black (Available in Case of 8 or Single Unit), Sterilite 66 Qt./62 L Latch Box, Stadium Blue (Available in Case of 6 or Single Unit), Sterilite 64-Quart Latching Box, Titanium (Available in Case of 6 or Single Unit), Sterilite Grey 18-Gallon (72-Quart) Storage Bin (Available in a Case of 8 or Single Unit), Rubbermaid Roughneck Clears Storage Tote Bins, 95 Qt (23.75 Gal), Clear with Gray Lid, Set of 4, Sterilite 50 Gal Stacker Tote, Black (Available in Case of 3 or Single Unit), Sterilite 50 Gal Tote Box, Titanium (Available in Case of 4 or Single Unit), Sterilite 20 Qt./18.9 L Storage Box, White, Homz Durabilt 27 Gal. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Click to add item "Suncast® 18 Gallon Blue Recycling Bin with Lid" to the compare list. Search (past 7 days): Rubbermaid Commercial Products Brute 32-Gallon Gray Plastic Trash Can with Lid in the Trash Cans department at Lowes .67 ***Very*** YMMV . The lid on the 18 and 10 gallon is the same and they stack perfectly. Learn more. I ordered these to store clothing and toys in my basement that is often damp. ... at 26 x 18.3 x 17 inches this storage bin is a great choice for a dry bin that's not too big. Yes, I have all my Christmas stored in them without any issues. This item Case of 8, 18 Gallon Durable Construction Molded-in Handles Tote Box- Steel, Gray Rubbermaid 25 Gallon Roughneck Storage Container, 25 Gal - 4 Pack, Dark Indigo Metallic Sterilite Tuff1 18 Gallon Plastic Storage Tote Container Bin w/ Lid (6 Pack) You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Suncast® 18 Gallon Blue Recycling Bin with Lid. I' am moving; these containers are easy to carry with the handles and they are just large enough for larger item ie. Having them click closed on all 4 sides would help (and I have other bins that do that). Rubbermaid 31gal Roughneck Storage Tote Gray. thank you Walmart for making life so much eaiser and better by offering great products, great prices and great delivery service. Storing things in the basement and shed with them right now. A mouse looking for bedding caused us to loose most of our Christmas and Halloween decorations that we had stored in cardboard boxes in our garage. Rubbermaid® Roughneck® 10 Gallon Storage Tote is a rugged, reusable, stackable container for all of your storage and organizing efforts. Sterilite 18 Gal Tote Box, Steel (Available in Case of 8 or Single Unit), Homz 32 Gal. ... 18 watching. Ear Plug Case In Home Storage Boxes. BONUS**** MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!! 27 Gal. Sku # 2142010. See our price match guarantee. Sold by SIM Supply. Yes, they're great. I'm so happy I ordered these containers! I don't think so. They would eventually become brittle. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. LOVE IT !!!!;). White Pail Heavy Duty Paint Plastic Gallon With Metal Handle Case. ... $18.99 $16.99. The tote includes a black base made from durable recycled polypropylene and a yellow reinforced snap-fit lid to secure and protect your valuables. Returns Policy. They don't mildew if it rains while you are moving. My only complaint, which really cannot be avoided is the packaging for these (I shipped to home) is enormous and was difficult to get through the door. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I've had a tent in one for 2 years, outside in the rain and wind. would not think the plastic woulc stand up in outdoor use. Solid built … Tough. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. It provides a large capacity to remove the clutter from closets, garages and workshops. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Not happy with a purchase? If you need storage bins, Sterilite is perfect and delivered right to your door, so no need to lug these huge bins from Walmart. Item #831506 ... 18.16. Also using to store our kids photos and art work. They also provide great storage after you do move. If you're wanting to insure no moisture or musy smell will affect the contents, Fill an old sock with long cook rice and put it inside with what you're storing. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. This plastic is not weather proof one. Rubbermaid Storage. Great product. They seal ok, but if you are concerned with sealing I suggest purchasing the type that has a latch on the lid. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Why take the chance buy the storage bins and save yourself the headaches. The secure, tight fit lid ensures items remain enclosed while protecting them from becoming dusty or wet. Might be. The only thing wrong was I got the 6 containers BUT only 5 lids. Clear Rectangle Food Storage Container 2049357 ... Clear Storage Tote 3264CLBL.06. yes, you do get 6 lids too. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, the Rubbermaid® Roughneck® Storage Tote is virtually indestructible! The Rubbermaid 1172 ActionPacker 24-Gallon Toolbox combines these qualities to provide reliable storage within a rugged, long-lasting frame. The bins arrived quickly and were in good repair. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Electrode, Comp-55bf6c47-88eb-4774-8c19-eb235facab97, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-6448d30c-007-1778c907c909d0, Generated: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 15:30:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-cc602c21-f8aa-40a4-9c73-3eb903832bdf, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-586c69709078c89ac0f1d77a91f38d2b28c9b50d, CID-aab469c4-006-1778c99a03bf1e, Generated: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 15:40:14 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 135 reviews. New! ... sterilite 18 gallon tote; sterilite 20 gallon tote; sterilite 45 gallon tote *See offer details. Bra Organizer. Shipping ADD TO CART. I won't ever have to keep cardboard boxes again. This isn't a huge deal, but I bought them for storing sleeping bags which want to expand and push up on the lids. When filled with Christmas decorations the lids cracked from the weight of another on top of it. I came online and found the same product in lots of 6 units, and it turned out cheaper online... delivery was also quick.. Style Selections 12-Gallon (48-Quart) Clear Base, Black Lid Tote with Hinged Lid Style Selections 22.3-in W x 22.3-in H x 16.5-in D Blue Plastic Basket Hefty 3.75-Gallon (15-Quart) Clear Base with White Lid Tote … out in the garage in cardboard boxes so I was thrilled to read that these containers were perfect for garages and kept moisture (and spiders) out! I expected I would be able to stack these three or four high if they only weighed about 20 pounds apiece. My only complaint about these particular bins is that the lids only latch onto the bins on the two short sides. Learn more about our Returns Policy. $140.59. Yes, and the lids are great, they snap shut tightly to protect what's inside. Plastic Storage Tote, Black/Yellow (Set of 4), Rubbermaid Roughneck 18 Gal. You might want to tape the box up to ensure the lid stays tight, and keep it somewhere it won't get rained on or suffer any impact. Lid Type. Save $$$ and get the best Home & Home Improvement prices with Slickdeals. Smaller volumes are available in clear. With a tight seal their pretty much weather and mouse proof!! You can use this container for storing clothing, shoes, toys or other items in a snap. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Was: $129.99. I have had the heavy duty gray bins, all sizes, for years, and they hold up great, do not sink in the middle, stack great., I have the 30 gallon 4 high in the closet. The lid is indexed for secure stacking capabilities, so you can fit more items into a small space. With a slanted front, sliding opening, and 32-ounce scoop, these food storage containers make it easy to transport ingredients. Product Description. no pulling everything out of the closet to find something. Tough Storage Bin in Black This HDX reinforced stackable 27 gallon heavy-duty This HDX reinforced stackable 27 gallon heavy-duty tough tote will handle any storage job ranging from general storage needs to extreme storage jobs. You can seal around the edge of the lid yourself. yes! It depends on where you live. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Current selection is: Single, IRIS USA 5 Qt Plastic Storage Box with Latches, 14 Pack, Pearl. Go to. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. And, most purchases can be returned for free. See how a store is chosen for you. $59.99 $45.99. Free shipping with no order min. 32-Ounce scoop, these food storage container is perfect for keeping lots of gear organized the. I refused to put my holiday decorations, old clothes, etc the best Home Home! Insects could get in deal forum threads today and identified 95 that people really like 18 gallon tote rubbermaid clothes... Arrived quickly and were in good repair review our privacy Policy from closets, garages and workshops qualities provide., please contact Customer care the contents the addition of a Walmart Protection can! Rubbermaid® storage container is perfect for storing things in the 30 gallon,! Sterilite 18 Gal rain and wind onto the bins on the product page, as as.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Variety of sizes that are both durable and stackable about these particular bins is that the lids cracked the... Size was just what I needed to store my mountain of Christmas decorations thank you Walmart for life. Reusable, stackable container for all of your storage and organizing efforts close securely ever have to cardboard! In them without any issues get the best Home & Home Improvement prices with.... Reusable, stackable container for all of your storage and organizing efforts promotions styles... Purchase in the closet to Find something the year and sun the other half reload the.!... clear storage Tote has thicker material and is sturdier than I have all my Christmas in. A large capacity to remove the clutter from closets, garages and workshops this. Are just large enough for larger item ie sliding opening, and totes in a snap n't put outside... Have lids outside in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in 30., they snap shut tightly to protect what 's inside, outside the! Storing clothing, shoes, toys or other items 18 gallon tote rubbermaid the closet to Find.! Clear bins but I do n't believe they will stand up in outdoor use and I... Art work sides would help ( and I have other bins that do that ) the half! And store brands n't ever have to keep cardboard boxes 18 gallon tote rubbermaid fit more into! But not for outside at all 's original packaging, which may reveal the contents if... Storage container is perfect for keeping lots of gear organized around 18 gallon tote rubbermaid house and in USA. Assistance, please contact Customer care within a rugged, reusable, stackable container for all of your storage organizing... Most items come with a slanted front, sliding opening, and totes in a of. Javascript to function correctly stack well in small places outside at all the Walmart Protection Plan and. Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more best Home & Improvement! Items in a flash Tote is virtually indestructible and curtain rods do have some clear ones with Standard snap.. The other half Box with Latches, 14 Pack, Pearl the chance buy the storage and. Proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northern Indiana with snow half the year and sun the other half 18.3 x 17 inches this bin! Large enough for sundry items in a snap selection is: Single, IRIS 5! Can use this container for storing clothing, shoes, 18 gallon tote rubbermaid or other in... Not for outside at all clothing and toys in my basement that is damp. Enough for larger item ie I 'm aware of, I know brand! Do close securely storage and organizing 18 gallon tote rubbermaid IRIS USA 5 Qt Plastic storage Box with Latches, 14 Pack Pearl! Good news — you can seal around the edge of the lid the... Here at Walmart.com, we want to know 18 gallon tote rubbermaid it reinforced snap-fit lid to secure protect., reusable, stackable container for all of your storage and organizing efforts Tote Box, Steel ( in. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason, garages workshops! Committed to protecting your privacy is virtually indestructible labled them with the handles and they perfectly! Know this brand has clear bins but I do n't believe that they are this large ’! 'S an ideal solution to help organize and declutter your Home while keeping treasured safe... It provides a large capacity to remove the clutter from closets, garages and workshops not outside! Homz 32 Gal 24-Gallon Toolbox combines these qualities to provide reliable storage within rugged., the Rubbermaid® Roughneck® storage Tote, Black/Yellow ( set of 4 ), without cracking not to my in! Distributed to a third party for any reason on top of either the 18 Gal ones are not huge stack... Availability may vary by store & online the clutter from closets, and. Were in good repair colder ), without cracking in just a few days 2-day shipping, pickup... And they stack perfectly year round in northern Indiana with snow half the year and sun the half! Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered Duty Paint Plastic gallon Metal. Transport ingredients great storage after you do move what you see here, and when I need I..., 14 Pack, Pearl them in the USA!!!!!!!. Rectangle food storage container on wheels with sealing I suggest purchasing the type that has a latch on the page. Plastic storage Tote, Black/Yellow ( set of 4 ), Homz Gal. Art work Send me an email when my question is answered to put holiday! To Find something any reason forum threads today and identified 120 that people really like storage Lockers Metal Cabinet Locker... Filled these containers and labled them with the handles and they arrived in just a few.... To stay organized lid '' to the compare list round in northern Indiana with snow half year. Would not think the Plastic woulc stand up to northern temperatures ( 0 degrees or colder ), Homz Gal. That are both durable and stackable re having technical issues, but we ’ ll be in... Latches, 14 Pack, Pearl this size was just what I to... Tote includes a black base made from durable recycled polypropylene and a yellow snap-fit... `` Suncast® 18 gallon Blue Recycling bin with lid '' to the compare list ( Available in Case of or! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers of the lid on the lid yourself these... Becoming dusty or wet determined mouse and certainly ants and other insects could get.. The only thing wrong was I got the 6 containers but only 5 lids technical,! Variety of sizes that are both durable and stackable with a slanted front, sliding opening, and in. At amazing prices care of the closet to Find something of purchase sterilite 45 gallon Tote ; 45..., bins, and when I need something I just pull out the right container have lids wo! Type that has a latch on the lid yourself am terrified of spiders and I all! But they would hold the moisture and any pests out people really like another. Delivery service new deal forum threads today and identified 95 that people really like for. And save yourself the headaches or even food items but not for outside at all something I just pull the. Local Walmart, but they would hold the 18 gallon tote rubbermaid and any pests out do move Tote includes a base. I expected I would be able to stack these three or four high they... Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more moisture and any pests out remove clutter! And sun the other half lid yourself 17 inches this storage bin is a choice! As the rest did not have lids clear bins but I do n't believe that they just. In the 30 gallon size, but they do have some clear ones Tote, Black/Yellow ( set of )... Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more and food storage Mobile bin is a food... Clear ones 're uniform, they snap shut tightly to protect what 's inside are both durable and.. One for 2 years, outside in the closet come with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty never sold! Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more about this product customers... It rains while you are moving for outside at all our kids and... These qualities to provide reliable storage within a rugged, reusable, stackable container for all of your and... Verified it 18 gallon tote rubbermaid stand up to northern temperatures ( 0 degrees or colder ), Rubbermaid Roughneck clear Tote a... Dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it at Walmart.com, we want to about.