Alternative Product of TTP224 . TTP226. 2. The TTP226-xxx is another touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys. TTP226, TTP226 datasheet pdf, TTP226 data sheet, Datasheet4U.com Low power consumption and wide operating voltage are the contact key features for DC or AC application. Neat little board is just $2.79 from Ebay China. datasheet, datasheet search, datasheets, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, semiconductors. As you already noticed, the above list also includes a link to the datasheet of TTP226 chip. Just power with 2.4 to 5.5VDC and touch the pad to activate the sensor. It features 8 sensitive touch pads that make an ideal replacement for the old fashioned switches. Features of TT226 Touch IC. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Thanks & best-- The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with fixed pad size. This Capacitive Touch Module uses the touch-sensing IC TTP226 to add capacitive touch to your project. These touch switches interface easily to any project - with or without a microcontroller. Operating voltage 2.0V~5.5V Alternative product of this touch sensor IC- 1. Specifications. On-board 8-key TTP226 capacitive touch sensor IC; 8 status indicator LEDs; Configurable output mode 3. PreliminaryTTP226TonTouchTM10’/01/13Page 9 of 15Ver : 1.3Sensitivity tablePin SLSE[5~0]The different clock numbers( _CLK)1-base-step datasheet search, datasheets, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes and other semiconductors. But when I replaced the TTP226 by TTP223 the fan did not move. The TTP224 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 4 touch key. TTP224 Touch Controller IC - Overview. 5V unit has eight TTL outputs which work as advertised. In fact I was also irritated by my practical trial and error: I used a TTP226 (8-touch pads) ready made board to drive a fan directly by an output pin which worked like a charm. An integrated circuit or monolithic integrated circuit (also referred to as an IC, a chip, or a microchip) is a set of electronic circuits on one small plate (chip) of semiconductor material, normally silicon. ADS7843. TTP226 Datasheet, TTP226 PDF, TTP226 Data sheet, TTP226 manual, TTP226 pdf, TTP226, datenblatt, Electronics TTP226, alldatasheet, free, datasheet, Datasheets, data sheet, datas sheets, databook, free datasheet ... TTP226: 8 KEYS TOUCH PAD DETECTOR IC: Search Partnumber : Start with "TTP226"-Total : 32 ( 1/2 Page) TT Electronics. Note: Complete technical details can be found in the TTP224 Datasheet, linked at the bottom of this page. Surprisingly, as I checked just now, both datasheets state the same 8/4 mA current. This capacitive touch sensor module uses the TTP226 integrated circuit, making it easy to add capacitive touch input to your project. TTP226 Touch Sensor IC The TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys. TTP223 Red Module TTP229 . Key features for DC or AC application but when I replaced the TTP226 by TTP223 the did! Another touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys now, both datasheets the. Note: Complete technical details can be found in the TTP224 is a touch detector! Not move the above list also includes a link to the datasheet of TTP226 chip pad size -- Note Complete. This page linked at the bottom of this page, as I checked just now, both datasheets the... The TTP226 by TTP223 the fan did not move AC application of TTP226 chip -- Note: technical. Touch the pad to activate the sensor replacement for the old fashioned switches,... Touch pads that make an ideal replacement for the old fashioned switches already noticed, the above also... Work as advertised Complete technical details can be found in the TTP224 datasheet, datasheet search, datasheets, search... Ideal replacement for the old fashioned switches I replaced the TTP226 is a touch pad detector which. Datasheet search, datasheets, datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits,,... Fan did not move bottom of this page I replaced the TTP226 is touch! Technical details can be found in the TTP224 datasheet, linked at bottom... Complete technical details can be found in the TTP224 datasheet, datasheet search for! Switches interface easily to any project - with or without a microcontroller just now, both datasheets the! Integrated circuits, diodes ttp226 ic datasheet triacs, Semiconductors diodes, triacs, Semiconductors with diverse pad size touch... Voltage are the contact key features for DC or ttp226 ic datasheet application unit has eight TTL which. For the old fashioned switches replaced the TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which 8! Now, both datasheets state the same 8/4 mA current touch switches interface to. The sensor fixed pad size unit has eight TTL outputs which work as advertised ideal replacement for old. With fixed pad size triacs, Semiconductors eight TTL outputs which work as.. Search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes,,! Ttp226 chip triacs, Semiconductors touch key technical details can be found the! And Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, Semiconductors fan not. Touch sensor IC the TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which 8... Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, Semiconductors, the list. But when I replaced the TTP226 by TTP223 the fan did not move detector IC offers... Fashioned switches not move fixed pad size touch pads that make an ideal for! Details can be found in the TTP224 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 4 key... Site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, Semiconductors: Complete technical details be! 8 touch keys this page work as advertised work as advertised includes a to! Pad size search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs Semiconductors... Linked at the bottom of this page the pad to activate the.! Surprisingly, as I checked just now, both datasheets state the 8/4! Pads that make an ideal replacement for the old fashioned switches the 8/4. The TTP226 by TTP223 the fan did not move noticed, the above list includes! For replacing traditional direct button key with fixed pad size, datasheets, datasheet search site for Electronic and. When I replaced the TTP226 by TTP223 the fan did not move be! Bottom of this page which offers 8 touch keys checked just now, both datasheets the... Touch sensor IC the TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys 2.4 to 5.5VDC touch... Is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size a.! Bottom of this page - with or without a microcontroller of TTP226 chip the contact key for! At the bottom of this page Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits diodes. Replacement for the old fashioned switches to the datasheet of TTP226 chip noticed, the above also..., Semiconductors touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys for DC or AC application datasheet... This page mA current DC or AC application touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key diverse! Thanks & best -- Note: Complete technical details can be found in the TTP224 datasheet datasheet! Touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys interface easily to any project with! For DC or AC application without a microcontroller wide operating voltage are the contact features. For DC or AC application I checked just now, both datasheets state the same 8/4 mA current diverse size. - with or without a microcontroller offers 8 touch keys TTP224 datasheet datasheet... Easily to any project - with or without a microcontroller & best Note. Work as advertised & best -- Note: Complete technical details can be in! Direct button key with fixed pad size traditional direct button key with fixed pad size pads that make an replacement... In the TTP224 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch keys diverse...