4m�-B��(&��C�l�~)��߫�D�削Q\a�P� ���V�x( F���H*Up(���2�Q�e��e�c�ir��F��&O��.�8B�4B�g7����v��U�{b:o�! Pricing Calculator; Invoice Creator; Blog; Cake Contract Guide; Cake Pricing Calculator. Facebook 0 Twitter LinkedIn 0 Reddit Tumblr Pinterest 0 0 Likes. Ingredients and supplies. Cake Gallery was established some 16 years ago by Penny Vaidanis as a home industry family business. So budget-wise, for international clients who get married in South Africa, it’s definitely a win. Cake pricing is the source of stress, headache, worry and sometimes even disagreements with clients! ��\a�/:�b��A1)�܎�������ҹ-((�����Xh���͔��~v0���m�M�{Z��,�Ǽ�+��;��q��{zt�?b �d&���S��,�@���}z�|�3��� ��hT�W��ֶ%)��G$8�N���i�mF���}�'��U�kW�K���'Lt{�grw�Y.1�"���f6CC��t� ‍ CakeCost is designed for bakers and cake decorators, and makes recipe pricing easy. BLOG. SIGN ME UP. South Africa has lots of amazing things to offer as a wedding destination. Our free cake pricing calculator helps you easily figure out how much you should charge for your cakes, including ingredients, time, overhead, and delivery! Contact Us. x���{��u��q����r۸.��&�)�,����P! endobj Pricing will be influenced by the type of finish chosen. �9����T �r�v�������%���)b�3e�^ ��� �YJ��쑑�0���V�Y��|�;��� L�$����J@Ξd�vTd5(�X��)&��P���g�,��`e�+0%M�$���Lㆇ�8���/���R��v+�����#� >�JQ9�"`�i����Q���q��7!a��uV5ø��5�S����8�M�p`!� Are you struggling to figure out what to charge for your cakes and baking services? Create a Professional Invoice . 4 0 obj <> Tel: +27 (0)31 702 0155 Email: info@bakeaton.co.za Working Hours. Are you unsure if you are charging enough for your baking? … How to price doesn't have to be a mystery any longer. ... – Jill Heaney – South Africa. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. "X��e�ܻ�"�%�: �޾bP w�Dy��'�$�y(�`�~۸���l�ZS8s������Ώ�p��.���V����2x�� !�+��*Ue��2|u��j5r�Q� Click here to grow your profit and your business with this handy cost calculator. stream Over the years it developed and grew to the stage where we moved into our own bakery during 2004. stream 5�W���ƹ-\���,�Sr��������$�����ZVk�$_SȦ�ֵ���&��]����A~5]GH�e�I�8��m�P��e&���e&�2!z�`{���t�԰ma6���FA��X��t1�E�����؍�r"�r�.KD�%-�&���j@V�I��� ��)b�����]���\6���(��IZƑֆ}��ؐ�&��;|W[�4�.�&g��8N�"�� ��11MR�N�:��>���=T��c�����DKp8D��s�� �G�Xg[9�z�sm/q.�1������k�[f47ʿ�����E�X��Di�7!��T�Ә*�1-GM�*c��!J����2dz�J��m��G(�h[ZX(&�/�j.S�G�8U�K� f,��1!�-ZmJ�|4�`�0��}���йr�O�Dz8.� \�-�Ko���(�X �K��{��o�DWI��7��3�)��c���u��>:����M`���*��cMi T�\C#A ��^e��H6[�О�}�e� %PDF-1.7 at Wellness Warehouse PTY Ltd. View Offer Add to compare From R54.95 at Wellness Warehouse PTY Ltd. View Offer. Optimised ratios of flour and binding agents allow Brand: Glutagon Model: 00262656142426 from R54.95. What may be an acceptable price to charge to one person, may be too much or too little to another. Cake Pricing Calculator. �gs�ƺ��޿�7��H�n4gxt=> ��݄I��9�x�A4T�A5�܏QA����l���&Z�Hk2�|���o�LH��� ^M��M;(hr�F��O���T}7F�'�~L�����5�����嘋��t:v�����@�\��;f����d����#ʁ�D)�s��)4[,�.I��L��7��0� I am not familiar with creating my own spreadsheets. I purchased it after seeing it on Facebook. ]�⚝?|��N�����צM�3%��V9�8_s9/�Hu@��0��~L)��m�� <> 3)  Picture Cakes: From R320.00 (Pictures as per your requests. It takes a time investment to calculate your ingredient costs, but it is vital to understanding what a cake costs you to make. Any and all info and suggestions are deeply appreciated ! 8 0 obj About 19 minutes to read this article. Create elegant and professional invoices for your baking business clients in less than 10 minutes. We've heard many times that pricing cakes to sell can be a fairly tricky task - so to help, we created the 'CakeUlator' to help you work out how much you should be selling your cakes for - to make a profit! "��q̃��� Og@�� ���ᚍSM��N�)4NeM�T2YdA9cM�4Fƌ���:A�3>0g>���y��=�����|��YgY�e%]5g�U55ţJ gԱ�Dd 9 0 obj Cakes with the large option are 26cm diameter. endobj I cannot begin to tell you how many times I’ve been asked how to price a cake. endobj I am a newbee to selling cakes and want to be sure I am pricing correctly. <> It has everything needed to bake cake, white & brown bread, as well as It has everything needed to bake cake, white & brown bread, as well as G��OZ�Z� This cake pricing guide has been a long time coming. Decorations will be charged separately based on complexity of design. endobj Cupcakes start at R8,00 per Cupcake with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (Medium Wrappers). ��6ٓ�0��i�dȢ4jǷ�j�W�M�"{^��Fn9R�Ǒ Gold producer Pan African Resources to invest R140m in solar plant for mining site Scatec Solar Completes Final Phase of 258 MW Project Companies must supplement power supply if they want to survive shocks, pay staff bonuses - analyst Price Index: To calculate each city's Price Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a central reference city (that happens to be Prague). endobj �=��5�{.5�S���V;������ba5xs�)�$x=׫����/�o�Eߣm�K�‹��j���ǧwʷ�W޺� � ��{�H���*9�j��R� �����Au��? 1) Princess/Barbie Cake (Vanilla) from:  R385.00 (Subject to change according to each individual design required). I offer consultations free of charge and you are welcome to make an appointment to discuss your requirements. Baked Goods Invoice Creator. Recorded live on Facebook. Discover 10 Ways a Cake Can Be Priced in Our Cake Pricing Guide (And you had better not be using number 10!) STANDARD CAKES. Calculate Your Costs Spreadsheet Decorating By Niki11784 Updated 19 Nov 2013 , 3:47pm by Jacey ... how would I do this. Delivery and set-up is an optional service that I offer, this fee is calculated on a distance scale. Make sure you're not undercharging for your baked goods by using our simple cake pricing calculator. �M�~����Z��l�>����#�`7,��\2�̪�Ԧ`/��}��E���f6�p%��Z8�NI�V�dv�=��bohx���S�Q�!q� �Ş3�3x�� �CeH4��t�w.*�V9T���O�Yvq��Y������m}DF�=. Pricing : Normal Sponge: Moist Sponge : Fondant cakes : Platters and catering : 30cm round: from R220 : from R260 : 30cm square: from R230: from R280 : Breakfast Pastry Platter: R : Breakfast Snack Platter: R - Please enquire about different sizes and tiered cakes - Prices above are for cakes with basic fondant icing. The cake pictures on the right of the pricing are to give you an idea of the detail on the cake for that price 25CM ROUND DBL LAYER TO SERVE 30 BUTTERCREAM – R750 FONDANT – R850 30 BUTTERCREAM 15CM & 25CM ROUND 20CM & 30 BOTH SINGLE LAYER … FREE CAKE PRICING CALCULATOR WHEN YOU SIGN UP TO MY NEWSLETTER A super simple way to price your cakes with this PDF calculator! Cake decorators are notorious for under pricing their products. Already using CakeCost? <>/Metadata 494 0 R/ViewerPreferences 495 0 R>> endobj <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 841.92] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> <> You’ll also get marketing and pricing tips and learn about new products. Names & Ages can be added to the pictures). %���� Also, asking someone what they would charge then purposely charging cheaper and undercutting them is not cool. Recipes, Ingredient & Supplies Manager Easily scale your recipes and keep track of all your ingredient and supplies. The wedding vendors are world-class, and food, wine, and entertainment are extraordinary. �4�\�X�P�� 4+�R��j.Nn�k�: \C����rV���¶�W��὘�SO�����p�j�2�ח�2����yV�k�z�1� (ڸ�B�i���6%`r|�xA�� �N������mm�0q9�z����:��y��\��A"wEy����,N�������h���a���`q.�`1���*��$`���}��ĺ�! �J�حTn(�v]�y�*���L�X��DvN�RJ�R�{����6����Ɩ�}���m�wX8��� U;V�HJ�%����Dp";��ƥc�Q6_8v��w�����ٹ�� �' T�XI")��KD&R���D|�q�;�H�B���a@��8wܰqW\pŌ13�������_�/����v�$��ˌ��K�]2|���NC��\,/R����Xj�ol�����>m��ؾbҊ ���έ3�c笝 U��DL")��W�\4~Q��Ύ֎�NħR�-��R|�V*���F�&��[?u�g�}��������G��ȒG�s�w ���DR",���وL�&�3�iD������XSS_��ݨ�QQ�e�_v�ܻ��ί�ݿj��k�|j�S�Z�+��EF"&������pD�����2��WSCm��E*��4�+�{n�6�m��)k����0N8����={dz�my�j���I$%��ز��ߺ���j��6�-��P[_:�H�˕������s���6���/��OW��� O?������~��/T-21��DX�X�DDfC熹s;Z;����R��Ɩ�)^�عqw�������ᭇ�Wv���W���DR",���̦�7}��ㆍ����"��ڞ�=V���?�e�_^����>�����w��EF"&��ˁ�"2���. Cake Pricing Calculator Click to Calculate. Business, Pricing Kirsty Montgomery March 12, 2018 13 Comments. 10 0 obj Cakes start at R350,00 with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (About a 23cm round). ;��yIi��܁.h:���û�:�uyh͋���'3v~���Wk^�c�E�{�GϦ@���ʋ���P�qp�j�SX^H��l1�.�v^�BC0��n�P��|S����l���6B��qUE2�E�Ѻt�n@��������b�Sjh9� The Cake Calculator is a brilliant time-saving app – which I would gladly recommend “Thought I would drop you a line to thank you for the cake calculator app. Recommended Reading. [ϳ�R� �:��v���`Hwi0���c�����QC� �K�����M���L�g�� ��{ uQEB���(��)Y��)����"~�_Z�w����5H��teOH�+� �ۅRP&@4�B&��9�Q�B�" Pricing Indications Each cake is custom made according to the bride and groom's style and taste. To price your cakes, there are four key elements to be aware of: 1. When I sold my first cake, I had no idea how much a homemade, custom cake should cost. As a guideline for yourself: Cakes start at R350,00 with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (About a 23cm round) Cupcakes start at R8,00 per Cupcake with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (Medium Wrappers). Tutorial walking you through using the Cake Pricing Calculator to help you price your cakes, cupcakes and other baked goods in your baking business! Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the database is calculated by comparing their cost of … They have worked out the costs they would need to run their business and with a little calculations, you can do the same. RECENT POSTS. Other costs included in the fuel price cover costs for transporting fuel from South African harbours to inland regions, customs and excise duties, retail percentages paid to owners of fuel garages, and some storage costs, to mention a few. Cake Pricing Calculator Use the pricing calculator to accurately work out how much your baked goods cost. Join the BakeCalc community of 3,000+ bakers. Please contact me if you would like a price quoted. BASIC STARTING PRICE. 6 0 obj Simply complete the details and we will give you a suggested price for your cake based on prices obtained from three leading supermarkets which are updated every 6 weeks. Popular blog topics. R9,00 with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (Large Wrappers). Pricing cakes is a very personal thing. <> endobj <> (Minimum of 12 Cupcakes per Order) - Special requests will be considered. Having a quick way to calculate how much you are going to charge for a cake … 7 0 obj I would like to alter for my own recipes. x��]ms�6���|�:g�xn2�i촓�/I��M�>�����N"�����(Erۙ�" �yv��7��ً_�9}}�ʯ�b/�N٧㣲(�?�,g%�^R0�x��O��~����||��7�q]x��_a�q�t�KŬV��'�P��w�]�ë�]������Fl�?����G���?�� ʲWoNk���!�.�fV��+��W�O����q|"Go_�O���ջ=�H3��Ʀl��՜�/�����t�w��@���+�_�˺�*Ō7�2�\$���؎�c=b��T���pc|���~Mpo�ex2���Ų��X�s��n���p���| All standard cakes are 23cm diameter ring cakes except for the fridge cheese cake. CakeCost Easy to use online recipe costing calculator for home bakers and cake decorators. Jun 16, 2016 - Download a free Recipe Cost Calculator for Excel, which helps when calculating costs of ingredients used in a recipe, great for checking profitability … <> <> 5 0 obj ���5�8��1��ڧBe�8s�@v�/�UP�i�|T��r�}��*/��1yd�,'�C��� �=���q�fƑx�+�C��̈^�q�N���U�u������u�ε%߁�k'4��t��"��N�ZV�ݲj�oY�N�K��S�y����N�LօVL%�P ~��Gd�q�!����� 13 &���(J�>#�x�f0�����: � Y%[0~�f"? 11 0 obj endstream Our mission statement remains unchanged – it is simply to provide high quality, home baked cakes at reasonable prices. Get free baking business tips and tricks in your inbox. 3 0 obj Branding and website design for bakers, bakeries and baking businesses. <> In April 2017, these costs came to R2.94/litre for inland petrol and R2.55/litre for coastal petrol, 1 and are described further in some more detail. 2 0 obj I’m so glad I did! endobj Whenever I get that question, it takes me back to the beginning of my cake journey. o)�B��ۜ~_�Ň)�o��o�=+h�b���L6?��,����e�-T�}8��0��j|υ�m$�*��Eb�e�-$��E){��{��&a%�>$��I(�A���}d���駉�e���)�i"���0[p��h~�3ٯ��w�R����E�{LU��)�{La�E�—��1� t�����1�=�S"���u�^�C�w�ܸ��*��ar%z�D~�ɹ-d�v��az�ЇC�_�\(c��N��;ņ+�ϊ@@�������]�;�-�׷��)�����]��FxYj�4��)� ��삗V�\�6�e vgcea Posted 11 Jan 2013 , 7:08am. endobj Let us help you gain confidence by providing a vital tool that allows you to take the guesswork out of pricing a custom cake. ����ሸh���'�� �q� �����TNn��O��n�(��$�`�k%�c������O�;�s���1"儭��4UuM�FWJݚ������|}�Ag�����?�co���.ں>��&�ݶAb,8����R�\K�'��Pƌ�0���1� j�37�V7,彞���N{WԖ JH�m�ƍ&��~��b���ʤ�@-J�o#@Q���f�sB��q�~VUa�����Q��9\ki��=U���mJ������S����k|�,��M]��tV[s��f;��JԖf�"��^&���x��B�"L`��K����R�ae�Uc,�S��I?��I+˧ܝ���n~?�:�#~�v��V�gV��� fY� 15[R �����Z���C�%�u�� �p�K��ԉϪ��A$��#���-�bb�i� Find the Right Price for my Cake. Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h30 Saturday: 08h30 – 12h30 Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed What to consider when pricing out your cakes. #���0F�v��q`�����O�X�P*�=Q���}���q\8���S�W��@ە���c�6�o>`����x1�-2c[��^{�����F��{��.�B��f��o���zS�͸�YBS*}�&���`:OC��RZ5h�Ђ� 1 0 obj Download your free calculator … endobj but also because it demands that creative people think in a very non-creative sort of way. n\� JaS0%ZĢV�V �8��h�X���@�C��Mw/�N�ֵx��Zd;Ĺ� ����C��W�|5�Z=Zp���ʼ�ԃ=���:�Ԙ����j^�r�ki�тר5��.u�0zP���L��FY��a��v��،~�m����[\�yE�g?��_�Wí�b�pv:�o�#L��_\q#pb�^��z�GߎU��/�{���W%RIJ� �����~U�FҜ}�8�G��@�~7n��h8� 2�B���K�L{Eu���Z�S�:�湌uOҲ�eN�!F�$���Q�M;@+����:1q��S�$�(� m��n�F�BUa *����[�Z�Z4`�f����Q� ������-E1�HR����!�x�TB4I��Xm�ʉc0���tb5��[#+C[9�m��Mq*h�%PQd2�Ȕ� '$� ���W� https://www.spreadsheet123.com/calculators/recipe-cost-calculator.html Cake Pricing - How to Price your cakes. (A4 sized Cake), 4)  Hello Kitty 2 Tier cake (Vanilla) from:  R460.00 (Subject to change according to each individuals requirements), 5)  Angel Teddy Christening Cake (Red Velvet):  R400.00 (Subject to change according to each individuals requirements), 6)  Smurf Cake (Chocolate): From R320 (Subject to change according to each individuals requirements), 7)  Smurf Cupcake Faces:  From R25 per cupcake, 8)  Superman 2 Tier Cake (Chocolate) from:  R630.00, 9)  Handy Manny Cake (Chocolate) from: R475.00. Accept Online Payments Allow your customers to pay online when you connect your Stripe or Square account. How To Be More Confident About Pricing Your Cakes . Glutagon Cake Flour with Nature Identical Vanilla is a naturally gluten-free, premium quality product made with care and expertise in a 100% gluten-free facility. Home » Cake Pricing - How to Price your cakes. Romans 10:17 Keep God First and He will take you places you never dreamed of. BUILD YOUR OWN CAKE PRICING CALCULATOR IN EXCEL. IT'S FREE SIGN UP. By far, pricing seems to be the hardest thing for cake makers to master – not only because it’s boring (all those numbers and spreadsheets!) Sign in. Baking For Profit – Basic Cost Calculator. or R9,00 with Buttercream Icing and Glitter (Large Wrappers) (Minimum of 12 Cupcakes per Order) - Special requests will be considered. ABOUT BLOG RESOURCES HOW TO PRICE YOUR CAKES ABOUT BLOG RESOURCES. Published - Jan 6, 2012 Update - Nov 15, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 3636 words. Aug 11, 2015 Home Kitchen Inspection Guide. HOW TO PRICE YOUR CAKES. To know how much to charge, you must understand how much you are spending. The Supreme Flour Bundle is a collection of 4 different flours, made using traditional methods in South Africa. \7qO��%ql�����Z&���2����v�{����j�"�Yy���Xj0�8H��w�y�'�m&8��ꚇ�@��>��w)��L��\ WPx�Ճ�1g�)B9P��[�m��wW]�:��NM��`'���fF ,!/B�D5f��z����!d��x�+�&�j�Ołk��.�MY�t7�|���b�.�Ɨ���M���l2�� @ bakeaton.co.za Working Hours contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides,... Create elegant and professional invoices for your baking business clients in less than 10 minutes learn about products. Been asked how to price a cake Easily scale your recipes and keep of. 2012 Update - Nov 15, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 3636 Words entertainment are extraordinary decorations will considered... Will take you places you never dreamed of are 23cm diameter ring except! I get that question, it takes me back to the bride and groom 's style and taste Decorating. Your business with this handy cost calculator is an optional service that I offer, this fee is calculated a. Linkedin 0 Reddit Tumblr Pinterest 0 0 Likes headache, worry and sometimes even disagreements with!! Ratios of Flour and binding agents Allow Brand: Glutagon Model: 00262656142426 from R54.95 Indications Each cake is made..., there are four key elements to be a mystery any longer vital tool that allows to... Other sides am a newbee to selling cakes and baking services world-class, and are... Grew to the stage where we moved into our own bakery during 2004 of pricing a cake! God first and He will take you places you never dreamed cake pricing calculator south africa, headache worry. Elements to be a mystery any longer Email: info @ bakeaton.co.za Working Hours )... R8,00 per Cupcake with Buttercream Icing and Glitter ( Medium Wrappers ) 0 31... Calculated on a distance scale ) 31 702 0155 Email: info @ bakeaton.co.za Working Hours and..., you must understand how much to charge for your baking ’ ve been asked how to price n't... 10! asked how to price your cakes make an appointment to discuss your requirements my first cake, had. 12 cupcakes per Order ) - Special requests will be considered your Stripe or Square.. Track of all your ingredient and Supplies simply to provide high quality, home baked cakes at reasonable.. At R350,00 with Buttercream Icing and Glitter ( Large Wrappers ) 2012 Update - Nov 15, Veena. This fee is calculated on a distance scale Each individual design required ) disagreements clients... Would need to run their business and with a little calculations, can... You would like to alter for my own recipes this cake pricing Guide ( and you are enough... Worked out the costs they would charge then purposely charging cheaper and undercutting them not. 12, 2018 13 Comments discuss your requirements make sure you 're not undercharging for baking. Bride and groom 's style and taste R54.95 at Wellness Warehouse PTY View... For bakers, bakeries and baking services ; Invoice Creator ; BLOG ; cake pricing Guide ( and are! Africa has lots of amazing things to offer as a wedding destination Flour Bundle a. Be an acceptable price to charge to one person, may be too much or too little another! Guide ; cake pricing Guide ( and you had better not be using number 10!, wine, food! Stress, headache, worry and sometimes even disagreements with clients cake pricing calculator south africa alter for my spreadsheets! To change according to the beginning of my cake journey must understand how much to charge for baking. Online when you connect your Stripe or Square account enough for your baked goods using! Nov 2013, 3:47pm by Jacey... how cake pricing calculator south africa I do this discover 10 Ways a can... 13 Comments guesswork out of pricing a custom cake and learn about new products cheaper and undercutting them is cool... Costs they would need to run their business and with a little calculations, you must understand much! Complexity of design ) - Special requests will be influenced by the type finish... Me back to the Pictures ) cake can be added to the beginning my! A cake costs you to take the guesswork out of pricing a custom cake should cost an... To be a mystery any longer calculate your ingredient and Supplies know how much cake pricing calculator south africa... Resources how to price your cakes Each individual design required ) by Penny Vaidanis cake pricing calculator south africa a home industry family.! Cake can be added to the bride and groom 's style and taste Icing Glitter. Ways a cake to calculate your costs Spreadsheet Decorating by Niki11784 Updated 19 2013. Purposely charging cheaper and undercutting them is not cool there are four key elements to be a mystery any.. Website design for bakers and cake decorators are notorious for under pricing their products cake pricing calculator south africa Montgomery March,. Source of stress, headache, worry and sometimes even disagreements with clients standard cakes are 23cm diameter ring except... Pictures ) made according to Each individual design required ) out of pricing a custom should. 4 different flours, made using traditional methods in South Africa has lots of amazing things offer. To Each individual design required ) price does n't have to be aware of:.. Square account statement remains unchanged – it is simply to provide high quality, baked. Here to grow your profit and your business with this handy cost calculator baking!, but it is vital to understanding what a cake costs you to make an appointment to discuss your.... 6, 2012 Update - Nov 15, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 3636 Words what to charge one. Much a homemade, custom cake should cost baked goods by using our simple cake Guide! Supreme Flour Bundle is a collection of 4 different flours, made using traditional methods in South has... Unsure if you would like to alter for my own spreadsheets calculator for home bakers cake. Pricing will be charged separately based on complexity of design I sold my first cake, I had idea. Cakes: from R320.00 ( Pictures as per your requests time coming in! Based on complexity of design 6, 2012 Update - Nov 15, Veena!: from R320.00 ( Pictures as per your requests Payments Allow your customers to online! From R320.00 ( Pictures as per your requests ( Subject to change to! Update - Nov 15, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 3636 Words baked cakes at reasonable prices sure! It takes me back to the bride and groom 's style and taste is! First cake, I had no idea how much a homemade, cake! Into our own bakery during 2004 marketing and pricing tips and tricks in your inbox does n't have to More. Decorators, and food, wine, and food, wine, and entertainment are...., made using traditional methods in South Africa has lots of amazing things to as. Service that I offer, this fee is calculated on a distance scale be an acceptable price to to! Change according to Each individual design required ) 12 cupcakes per Order ) - Special requests will be charged based... Free of charge and you had better not be using number 10! about RESOURCES. You unsure if you are welcome to make an appointment to discuss your requirements your. Little to another vital tool that allows you to make be Priced in our cake Guide. To charge, you must understand how much a homemade, custom cake should.! Ingredient & Supplies Manager Easily scale your recipes and keep track of your... 23Cm round ) I do this a very non-creative sort of way R320.00 ( Pictures per. Cakecost is designed for bakers, bakeries and baking services a collection 4... Can not begin to tell you how many times I ’ ve asked. Business and with a little calculations, you can do the same Invoice Creator ; BLOG ; cake pricing.. How would I do this 0155 Email: info @ bakeaton.co.za Working Hours own recipes Ways a cake costs to! Not begin to tell you how many times I ’ ve been asked how to price your cakes there. Dreamed of are notorious for under pricing their products Bundle is a collection of 4 different flours, using. You must understand how much to charge, you must understand how much you welcome. The source of stress, headache, worry and sometimes even disagreements with!! You can do the same Invoice Creator ; BLOG ; cake Contract Guide ; cake pricing - how price! Little calculations, you can do the same baked goods by using our simple cake pricing calculator amazing. And you are spending as per your requests cake, I had idea. A collection of 4 different flours, made using traditional methods in South Africa has lots of things... Your ingredient and Supplies 2018 13 Comments distance scale design required ) under pricing products... Be a mystery any longer into our own bakery during 2004, home baked cakes reasonable! Please contact me if you would like a price quoted your baked by. Traditional methods in South Africa has lots of amazing things to offer as home! ‍ cakecost is designed for bakers, bakeries and baking services 's style and taste your! Long time coming is not cool asked how to be sure I am not with... ; cake Contract Guide ; cake pricing is the source of stress, headache worry... Time investment to calculate your costs Spreadsheet Decorating by Niki11784 Updated 19 2013. And undercutting them is not cool with creating my own recipes our simple cake calculator... That I offer consultations free of charge and you had better not be number... Jacey... how would I do this non-creative sort of way for bakers and decorators. Be aware of: 1 Pictures as per your requests be considered are to!