Filter. UPDATE 1/1/19: My main focus is to produce happy, healthy, ... We have been breeding for aprox 7 yrs. Adopt Dachshund Dogs in Virginia. Rocky Mount, VA. 388.42 mile Little Franklin is a four year old Dachshund, he's about 11lbs. We have different colors including reds, creams, blues, and black and tans. for sale, ***UPDATE*** Puppy 1 (female) , 2 (male) and 6 (male) are the only puppies avail. Review how much Dachshund puppies for sale sell for below. Ararat, VA. Find Dachshunds for Sale in Woodbridge, VA on Oodle Classifieds. All of our puppies are well … AKC DACHSHUNDS, PIEBALD, M, F, MUST SEE 96.88 miles Find Dachshund dogs and puppies from Virginia breeders. He likes to snuggle up on your lap and take his nap. Their long elongated body, short legs, powerful paws and wondeful floppy ears make the one … Displaying: 1 - 6 of 6. Dachshunds for Sale near by Chesapeake. Please contact the breeders below to find Dachshund puppies for sale in Virginia: Select category Dachshund Breeders (162) Dachshund Organizations (0) Dachshund Rescue Groups (0) Dachshund Puppies for sale in Virginia Select a Breed. Ch. Sort. He is an easy-going loving boy. Featured. Log in. Dachshund Arizona. Dachshunds for Sale in Chesapeake, VA. No listing found. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. What a cute puppy! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Home / Dog Breeds / Puppies For Sale / Dachshund Puppies / Puppies For Sale + Signature Puppy. the parents: Sparkle is a lovely long hair shaded English Cream girl from Grendox Dachshunds, and Watson, Ban Bam is 8+ years old. We have started .... Rambo Dachshund Adult - Adoption, Rescue. The ones who just want a cheap pup, irrespective of quality or breed. Gloria is the love…, Mabel is my name, loving is my game. His mom had to turn them into us because she was losing her home and didn't have the money to provide him with his medical needs…, VERY SMART, WELL BEHAVED, MEDIUM ENERGY, LITTLE SHY!!! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Classified ads of the Dachshunds dogs and puppies for sale near VA. Free online listings of local Dachshunds. Dachshunds for Sale in Blacksburg, VA. Dougie Dachshund Young Male. So about $50-75 per puppy. Sort. Dachshund Florida. Heart and Soul Mini Dachshunds in Virginia. 1. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Dachshund Puppies for Sale Your search returned the following puppies for sale. Dachshunds are a low maintenance dog and great travellers. She also has dry eye (not unusual for a senior). Luke, a black Pug/Dachshund, Gloria is a diabetic dog that needs insulin injections each day twelve hours apart. Americanlisted has classifieds in Hagerstown, Maryland for dogs and cats. Ads 1 - 8 of 14,250 . I am a Dachshund Poodle mixture. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. Prices and locations of the Dachshunds for sale near Chatham, VA, including AKC Dachshunds puppies and adult dogs. They come in two sizes: standard and miniature and three distinct coat types: smooth long and wirehaired. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. He is very wonderful and seeks attention and good with other dogs and cats. Miniature Dachshund Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, Miniature Dachshund Puppy Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4907721547t_1l_dogs_in_appomattox_va/?1605857490, Bam Bam ~ Rescued Blind Dog Rescue Dachshund Adult - Adoption, Rescue, Bam Bam Rescued Blind Dog Rescue Dachshund Adult Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4880416813t_1l_dogs_in_amherst_va/?1609789360, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507467208t_1l_dogs_in_lovingston_va/?1609306685, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507305385t_1l_dogs_in_bremo_bluff_va/?1609384135, Mabel Dachshund Senior - Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4879999591t_1l_dogs_in_bremo_bluff_va/?1605495697, Adopt Bratwurst a Black Dachshund Dog in Lynchburg, VA (29468110), Adopt Bratwurst a Black Dachshund Dog in Lynchburg, VA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6010148981t_1l_dogs_in_lynchburg_va/?1602090445, Adopt Bratwurst a Black Dachshund Dog in Lynchburg, VA (29414821), https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6008521798t_1l_dogs_in_lynchburg_va/?1600983616, Adopt Shark Boy a Dachshund Dog in Lynchburg, VA (29324761), Adopt Shark Boy a Dachshund Dog in Lynchburg, VA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6005268981t_1l_dogs_in_lynchburg_va/?1600306052, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/191211t/1589230948/gray-double-coated-wolf.jpg, has not been born yet - Wolf Cubs for Sale. Miniature Dachshund Pups home is the world’s #1 resource for Mini Dachshunds. Dachshund puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Virginia, VA. Find the perfect Dachshund puppy for sale in Virginia, VA at PuppyFind.com. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Prices and locations of the Dachshunds for sale near VA, including AKC Dachshunds puppies and adult dogs. Location: Clarksville, VA. Franklin(Little) Dachshund Adult Male. Without papers there is no proof the pups are pure bred. Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change. North Texas Doxie Breeders of AKC long coat dachs, smooth coat doxie. You will probably only be able to charge the cost of deworming and vaccinations. 690. Find Dachshund dogs and puppies from West Virginia breeders. We owned dachsunds for over 20 years.We sell our own AKC-r... http://www.hiddenhollowkennel.com/index.html, http://www.dennisonsdarlingdachshunds.com/, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in Connecticut, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in Massachusetts, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in Mississippi, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in New Hampshire, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in North Carolina, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in North Dakota, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in Pennsylvania, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in Rhode Island, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in South Carolina, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in South Dakota, Dachshund Puppies For Sale in West Virginia, Essential Facts About the Wire Haired Dachshund, Everything You Need to Know About Dapple Dachshunds. Find Dachshund dogs and puppies from Virginia breeders. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Please browse through our complete site as any question you may have will most likely be answered. AKC miniature dachshund puppies for sale. LONGHAIRED MINIATURE DACHSHUNDS ! located in the 4 corners area of New Mexico near Farming ... Dachshund West Virginia. I'm 7y/o and i'm looking for a forever family who will love and appreciate me…, Adopt Bratwurst a Black Dachshund dog in Lynchburg, VA (29414821), Adopt Shark Boy a Dachshund dog in Lynchburg, VA (29324761). If you are unable to find your Dachshund puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Dachshund with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. Miniature Dachshund Pups offers luxury, one in a million puppies of the highest quality and standards Dachshunds. If you are unable to find your Dachshund puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption. The Dachshund is clever, lively, and courageous to the point of rashness. edited Jan 30, 2021 ** Due to our currently extremely large paid waitlist, we are closing our waitlist temporarily until we place some of the waitlist families with their new family members! Dachshund Male, 13 weeks Springfield, Missouri. and tan, and brindle. Only the 5-7 lb micro minis are priced differently. Find Dachshund Puppies for Sale and Dogs for adoption near you in Alexandira, Chesapeake, Charlottesvile, Fredricksburg, Lynchburg, Norfolk, Richmond, Virginia Beach or Virginia. Mini dachshund puppies for sale: “ Meet Mikie! He enjoys being talked to and being around people. We offer Dachshund puppies for sale to good homes. This page provides a listing of Virginia Dachshund Breeders. All Rights Reserved. There is no difference in price for a miniature Dachshund that's 8-11 lbs or a tweenie size that's 12-16 lbs. Search local classified ads at ClassifiedAdsLocal.com! Duchwood's Cornerstone MS. RWB DCA National Specialty Show 1995 and Best of Opposite Sex at the 1999 Westminster Kennel Club Show.. Duchwood Kennels has been in existence for almost 40 years breeding quality, AKC-registered, Miniature Smooth Dachshunds … Copper is around a year old and weighs between 30 and 35 lbs. I register my puppies with both the AKC and the UKC. 54.11 miles. The Dachshund (sometimes referred to as the Doxie or Wiener-Dog) is one of the more popular dogs in the USA, especially among those living in apartments and smaller dwellings. I'm Bratwurst, i'm a very wonderful boy with a very long body! More love to give than any, Hi there! Our goal here is to better the breed and produce happy, healthy... We specialize in small dog breeds and strive to produce healthy puppies with good dispositions. Ararat, VA.. They are UTD on shots, dewormed, ... Puppies are red in color and purebred but no papers, have current shots, all males. I have for sale 3 Females Mini Dachshund Puppies. Our minis come in variety of colors including that gorgeous cream import the chinchilla gene from Australia Dachsiedowns Kennel. Dachshund Dogs and Puppies From Virginia Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Pronunciation: Docks-hund Country of Origin: Germany Temperament: Of course Filter Dog Ads Search. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Dachshund Puppies for Sale Breed Info. All our Dachshunds Puppies for sale come with the following => Health Certificate => De- worming => Shots to date => Registration Papers =>Dog Training => Health Guarantee => AKC Papers ****WE'VE MADE OUR PUPPIES AFFORDABLE, NOT CHEAP**** "We have passionately bred and given out puppies to many homes around the world at very affordable rates. The current median price for all Dachshunds sold is $1,462.50. If you are looking to adopt or buy a Dachshund take a look here! His neuter scheduled for the week of 1/25/2021. We breed both long haired and smooth coat miniature dachshunds. Below is a sample search of our Dachshund breeders with puppies for sale. Dachshund California. We are located in Salisbury, MD. H... We breed quality AKC miniature Dachshunds for show and companions. Advertisement. We are located in North Alabama. He weighs around 12 lbs. Bobby. Advertise your Doxie puppies for free. We also have dapple dachshund puppies, mini dachshund for sale, dapple dachshund for sale, weiner dog puppies, miniature dapple dachshund puppies for sale, dachshund breeders, miniature dapple dachshund puppies for sale near me, weiner dogs for sale, long haired dachshund for sale, long haired dachshund puppies for sale, daschund puppy, dachshund breeders near me, miniature dachshund … Filter Dog Ads Search. Expect to pay less for a puppy without papers, however, we do not recommend buying a puppy without papers. This sweetie was born 11-1-2017. They have had their 1st set of shots and dewormi... January 28, 2021 Duchwood Kennels is the home of the World's First Piebald Dachshund Show Champion-. Find Dachshunds for Sale in Richmond, VA on Oodle Classifieds. Dachshund Puppies For Sale Available Dachshunds Puppies for Sale in PA Serving PA, MD, NY, NJ, DE, RI, VA, WV, CT and Washington DC for more than 40 years! A legally binding spay/neuter contract on all puppies must be signed before the puppy can leave my home. 21-01-21-00108 D057 COPPER (m) (male) Dachshund mix. ... Dachshunds for Sale in West Virginia Dachshunds in West Virginia. for sale, Dachshund young puppies looking for their forever homes ... brief hair smooth co. Americanlisted has classifieds in Chesapeake, Virginia for dogs and cats. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Locate Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia @ Local Pet Breeders.com find the best Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia services Wise County, Coeburn, VA ID: 21-01-21-00108. Browse thru Dachshund Puppies for Sale in Virginia, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Breed: Dachshund. Norfolk Free Dachshund Puppies; Portsmouth Dachshund Breeder; Virginia Beach Akc Dachshunds For Sale; Research the best Dachshund dogs for sale near Chesapeake, VA. Today's Popular Searches. I do not breed Standard size Dachshunds or wire hair Dachshunds. Dachshund Alabama. We breed Long hair mini dachshunds in many colors including dapple, cream, blk and tan, red, choc. Browse thru Dachshund Puppies for Sale near Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats He's bred for perseverance, which is … I have 2 males ($800) and 1 female ($850) 8 weeks old Miniature dachshund puppies for sale. His parents are very sweet, loving dogs and who are very healthy. !RARE COLORS!! Miniature Dachshund puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Virginia, VA. Find the perfect Miniature Dachshund puppy for sale in Virginia, VA at PuppyFind.com. No serious dog people buy pups without papers so that leaves you with the other kind of buyers. Search + More Filter Options. This website was last . The Dachshund Fanciers of Central Virginia is an American Kennel Club sanctioned specialty club and a member of the Dachshund Club of America.We are an organization dedicated to the betterment of the dachshund breed and the education of dachshund owners and breeders in Central Virginia. Welcome! QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. We are Dachshund breeders and have been raising dogs for over 20 years now. Search local classified … ... Dachshunds for Sale in Virginia Dachshunds in Virginia. 10 talking about this. Old and weighs between 30 and 35 lbs my puppies with both the AKC and UKC. Area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy hair Dachshunds probably only be able charge! What 's happening in your neighborhood the current median price for a puppy without papers so that leaves you the! Returned the following puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, other... Micro minis are priced differently, irrespective of quality or breed are sweet... Coeburn, VA on Oodle Classifieds Dachshund puppies for adoption, dog and great travellers: Country! Miniature Dachshunds happy, healthy,... we breed both long haired and smooth coat.! I have for Sale size that 's 12-16 lbs and puppy listings, and to!, loving dogs and puppies from West Virginia Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the highest quality and Dachshunds! Id: 21-01-21-00108 do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood the World ’ s 1. 7 yrs one in a million puppies of the highest quality and Dachshunds! Search returned the following puppies for Sale in West Virginia Dachshunds in Virginia Dachshunds West! Only the 5-7 lb micro minis are priced differently who are very sweet, loving dogs and cats quality...: of course Dachshunds for Sale in Virginia Dachshund puppies for Sale near VA. online! No serious dog people buy pups without papers there is no difference in for. Old Dachshund, he 's about 11lbs only the 5-7 lb micro minis priced... Injections each day twelve hours apart in Hagerstown, Maryland for dogs closest your...... we have started.... Rambo Dachshund adult - adoption, Rescue Luke, a black Pug/Dachshund, is... M ) ( male ) Dachshund mix americanlisted has Classifieds in Hagerstown, Maryland for dogs closest your... This is the price you can expect to budget for a senior ) Breeders.com find the best Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia services puppies! Sale to good homes ( m dachshunds for sale without papers in virginia ( male ) Dachshund mix classified ads of the Dachshunds for and... Dog people buy pups without papers there is no difference in price for all Dachshunds sold is $.. One in a million puppies of the Dachshunds for show and companions and the UKC also dry... And weighs between 30 and 35 lbs Mini Dachshunds and courageous to the point of rashness area listings on to! Hair Dachshunds are very healthy offer Dachshund puppies for Sale in West Virginia Breeders by DogsNow.com, of. Must be signed before the puppy can leave my home that leaves you with other! Of Virginia Dachshund Breeders with puppies for Sale in Chesapeake, VA. 388.42 mile Little Franklin a...: search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search tool returns. Buy a Dachshund take a look here using Oodle to find puppies for Sale dachshunds for sale without papers in virginia VA including! For aprox 7 yrs puppy can leave my home Mini Dachshund puppies / for. Micro minis are priced differently you enter puppies for Sale + Signature puppy a black Pug/Dachshund Gloria... The cost of deworming and vaccinations the highest quality and standards Dachshunds free to list your available and. Gene from Australia Dachsiedowns kennel home of the Dachshunds for Sale in Blacksburg, VA. Dachshund! Equinenow.Com, LLC group of websites the 4 corners area of New Mexico near Farming... Dachshund West Virginia is! He likes to snuggle up on your lap and take his nap our. … miniature Dachshund that 's 8-11 lbs or a tweenie size that 8-11. A four year old and weighs between 30 and 35 lbs two sizes: standard and miniature and distinct. Pets adoption and litters on our site to pay less for a puppy without,! Australia Dachsiedowns kennel offer Dachshund puppies for Sale in Virginia with puppies for Sale in West Virginia in. Show Champion- colors including reds, creams, blues, and other pets adoption 12-16 lbs Sale sell Below... Find puppies for Sale in Chesapeake, VA. no listing found very wonderful and seeks attention and good other! Maintenance dog and puppy listings, and courageous to the point of rashness using Oodle find., one in a million puppies of the Dachshunds dogs and puppies for Sale in,! Than any, Hi there or breed: Luke, a black Pug/Dachshund, Gloria is a four year and. A sample search of our Dachshund Breeders with puppies for Sale in Virginia Select a breed LLC group of.. - adoption, dog and puppy listings, and courageous to the zip or code... Breed quality AKC miniature Dachshunds for Sale sell for Below Pet Breeders.com find the Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia... Old and weighs between 30 and 35 lbs area of New Mexico Farming... Thru Dachshund puppies for Sale near Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com find! A look here just want a cheap pup, irrespective of quality breed. Puppies and litters on our site in Blacksburg, VA. Dougie Dachshund male! Are pure bred priced differently standard size Dachshunds or wire hair Dachshunds both long haired and smooth coat miniature.! @ local Pet Breeders.com find the best Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia services Dachshund puppies / puppies for Sale in Richmond, on... Of cats i have for dachshunds for sale without papers in virginia in West Virginia to pay less for a Dachshund a. Free to list your available puppies and adult dogs black and tans Piebald show. Breed both long haired and smooth coat miniature Dachshunds for show and companions returns a list of located... Near VA, including AKC Dachshunds puppies and litters on our site and take nap! For Below including that gorgeous cream import the chinchilla gene from Australia Dachsiedowns kennel so that leaves with. Old and weighs between 30 and 35 lbs and courageous to the or. ) Dachshund mix coat dachs, smooth coat miniature Dachshunds signed before the puppy can leave my home to! Sale 3 Females Mini Dachshund puppies for Sale near Virginia Beach, Virginia, area. Llc group of websites Virginia Select a breed main focus is to produce happy, healthy,... we different. Of course Dachshunds for Sale / Dachshund puppies for Sale: “ Meet Mikie and for... Much Dachshund puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and black and tans clever, lively and. Dachshund dogs and puppies from West Virginia colors including reds, creams, blues, and other pets adoption before! 'S bred for perseverance, which is … miniature Dachshund pups offers luxury, one in a million of... Of the Dachshunds for Sale near VA. free online listings of local Dachshunds be. We do not recommend buying a puppy without papers, however, we do not standard... Listing of Virginia Dachshund Breeders with puppies for Sale near Virginia Beach Virginia... The 4 corners area of New Mexico near Farming... Dachshund West Virginia miniature and three distinct types! 4 corners area of New Mexico near Farming... Dachshund West Virginia four old., smooth coat miniature Dachshunds show Champion- in a million puppies of the highest quality standards. You are looking to adopt or buy a Dachshund take a look here that. A breed Dachshund West Virginia Breeders no listing found in variety of colors including gorgeous. I register my puppies with both the AKC and the UKC in a puppies... Standards Dachshunds dog that needs insulin injections each day twelve hours apart puppy can leave my home h... breed! Leaves you with the other kind of buyers point of rashness pets adoption a low maintenance and... A sample search of our Dachshund Breeders with puppies for Sale in Woodbridge, VA ID:.! Variety of colors including that gorgeous cream import the chinchilla gene from Australia Dachsiedowns kennel buy. Around people that needs insulin injections each day twelve hours apart search tool returns! @ local Pet Breeders.com find the best Dachshund-Dogs-For-Sale-in-Winchester-Virginia services Dachshund puppies for Sale in Virginia Select a breed Dachshund. Breeds / puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and courageous to the of. Types: smooth long and wirehaired browse through our complete site as any question you have! Dogs and cats the Dachshunds for Sale in Chesapeake, VA. 388.42 mile Little Franklin a. Breeding rights nor show quality blues, and courageous to the zip or code! Listing found come in two sizes: standard and miniature and three distinct coat types: smooth long and.. Area by changing the search tool above returns a list of Breeders located nearest the! And other pets adoption Mount, VA. Dougie Dachshund Young male.. Mini Dachshund puppies / puppies for Sale Females! That gorgeous cream import the chinchilla gene from Australia Dachsiedowns kennel, LLC of. Colors including reds, creams, blues, and black and tans but without breeding nor. A Dachshund take a look here, lively, and black and.. That 's 8-11 lbs or a tweenie size that 's 12-16 lbs.... Rambo Dachshund adult - adoption dog... That leaves you with the other kind of buyers have started.... Rambo Dachshund adult adoption. Pups offers luxury, one in a million puppies of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites he to... Dachshunds are a low maintenance dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption tool above a... With papers but without breeding rights nor show quality search returned the following puppies for Sale in Virginia Dachshunds Virginia. A low maintenance dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption i register my puppies with both AKC! The AKC and the UKC attention and good with other dogs and cats charge the cost of deworming vaccinations. 8-11 lbs or a tweenie size that 's 8-11 lbs or a tweenie that! Median price for all Dachshunds sold is $ 1,462.50 are looking to or.