Palazzo Versace Luxury Hotels feature waterfront settings, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. For those who love to stay sun-kissed, enjoy access to our Central & west outdoor pools with a Day Pass at Palazzo Versace Dubai. ... robes and extra towels, were provided quickly upon request. See photos and read reviews for the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab Emirates. Nestled in the east wing of the Palazzo Versace hotel, facing…. It also has employees who deal with customers…. Is parking offered on site at Palazzo Versace Dubai? Please see our partners for more details. Now $174 (Was $̶2̶7̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Palazzo Versace Dubai, Dubai. We provide towels, water and fabulous service. Great thanks to the staff and especially to John for taking a good care of us throughout the whole day! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I took a six week long 'ME' time starting at Palazzo Versace .Beside Versace, I stayed at Mandarin oriental ,Ceasar's blue water, Habtoor palace, Curio by Hilton, Address, Five Palm and Waldorf Astoria Palm. Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. No wonder my dad calls it his new home in Dubai. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Brunch and pool - See 1,385 traveller reviews, 2,116 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Sorry, neither pets and nor service animals are allowed. Palazzo Versace Dubai just may be one of the most striking spots in the city. Although it is plush 5* my review is 3* due to, Very luxurious, excellent service, great decor. Palazzo Versace Dubai: La piscina ,Saturday pool brunch - See 1,527 traveler reviews, 2,240 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. We are genuinely sorry that your experience was not what you wanted it to be. Is there a charge for using the, ... with the entertainer discount - included access to the, A slightly disappointing anticipated return. Yes, there are 3 outdoor pools and a children's pool. Visited previously October 2019 and had amazing luxury family holiday so we decided to return for 4 nights in the run up to Christmas. The table was beautifully decorated and Mohamad (Manager at…, Such a good time in Versace. Take advantage of our special romantic package, the perfect option for a romantic getaway or your honeymoon, and create… Immerse yourself in an indulgent escape at Palazzo Versace Dubai. This voucher entitles you to your own sun bed and food and beverage … Townhouse For Sale In Palazzo Versace, Culture Village, Dubai. 305.7k Followers, 83 Following, 819 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Palazzo Versace Dubai (@palazzoversacedubai) The hotel is extremely clean and safe with meticulous attention to details…, Hotel Versace in Dubai is one of the best hotels in the Emirate of Dubai, as it is characterized by its views and its strategic location in the Emirates of Dubai. Once again, thank you for posting such a fabulous review. Is there a charge for using the, Do you provide complimentary water around the. I’ll never forget my experience in lobby Mosaico Lounge with glass of golden cappuccino and live opera singer performance. A few minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and less than 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa & Downtown Dubai. Dear Laura, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Palazzo Versace Dubai. Kind regards, Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager, Dear moo916, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about Palazzo Versace Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back again in the near future. Yes, there are 3 outdoor pools and a children's pool. I was in Dubai on contract. We really appreciate your feedback and it was good to understand what wowed you and what could be improved. Located at Jaddaf Waterfront, Palazzo Versace Dubai is nestled on the shores of the historic … We really appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to know that were so many special parts to your experience. Rest assured, we will work harder in ensuring that all our guests feel valued, have an incredible experience and lasting memories. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Main pool - See 1,485 traveller reviews, 2,219 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai. My Partner and I came to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday, what a treat. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Capri Pool - See 1,374 traveler reviews, 2,099 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. Each of our dining venues is designed to provide a curated experience with eight delightfully contrasting yet Versace-themed restaurants and bars that grace the hotel. Kind regards, Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager. let me start by saying, Dubai, the county saturated with Cream of the crop when it comes to luxury hotels, Palazzo Versace … See what our guests say about Palazzo Versace Dubai. I booked the afternoon tea celebration package for my friends birthday (4 of us in total) - the service and quality of food was exceptional! Then…, We had the most amazing day at Palazzo Versace! Guests have pool access from 8 AM to 8:30 PM. Kind regards, Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Are pets allowed at Palazzo Versace Dubai? This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Response from Palazzo Versace Dubai, Other at Palazzo Versace Dubai, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Hello, Rest assured the team will keep striving to deliver the unique and memorable experience that we promise to all our guests. We value all feedback; the positive motivates us and the improvement supports discussion and action where appropriate, so thank you. Although it is plush 5* my review is 3* due to, Dear CathySimms, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Palazzo Versace Dubai. What are the check-in and check-out times at Palazzo Versace Dubai? Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. Is there a pool at Palazzo Versace Dubai? We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you once again to our hotel. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Palazoo Versace Pool - See 1,524 traveler reviews, 2,238 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. See photos and read reviews for the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab Emirates. Close. Plan an escape to one of Dubai’s most sought after luxury destinations and take advantage of these unique experiences we’ve created to suit any type of holiday you have in mind. Our guest’s complete satisfaction is our main aim at Palazzo Versace Dubai and it is very rewarding for us to know this was achieved during your stay with us. Immerse yourself in an indulgent escape at Palazzo Versace Dubai.… Immerse yourself in an indulgent escape at Palazzo Versace Dubai. After finishing my contract my Dad advised me not to rush home and spend some 'ME' time at the finest hotels in Dubai, knowing that once i get home to Toronto i will have to quarantine for 14 days. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. Its not often that I am reminded of the beauty behind immaculate five star service, but here we were not only swept off our feet but we were made to feel like royalty. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly…, Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Located in Jaddaf Waterfront, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. Our primary focus every day is team engagement. Palazzo Versace Dubai is 3.9 mi (7-min drive) away from the Dubai Intl. Your feedback was read out in our morning management meeting, as well as being shared with our greater team. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We continue to invest in our amazing team by providing motivating and inspiring training programs and keeping them engaged through meaningful recognition. We value your continued patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to the hotel in the near future. Does Palazzo Versace Dubai have a pool? The swish pool club at the fancy hotel is now offering free access to everyone on week days. Palazzo Versace Dubai features 3 outdoor pools and a children's pool. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. Your kind words about Mohamed will be shared with him. This review was long over due. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai. Book a suite facing the pool! He will certainly be happy to know that his efforts are so well appreciated. Kind regards, Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager, We stayed here in a club suite as a Christmas treat. We were delighted to know that the experience you had here was truly special and worthy of 7-stars. See photos and read reviews for the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab Emirates. Dear mrlondonlifestyled, Thank you for choosing Palazzo Versace Dubai to celebrate such special occasions and for sharing such a detailed and complimentary review of your stay here. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers. Featuring…. Let me know if we can assist you with anything else, Your comments have been shared with our greater team and they really made our day. I am using my Dad's account as he is TripAdvisor level six contributor.my goal is to reach out to as many travelers as possible with my review. Your feedback is very detailed and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your views. We were also happy to know that the service delivery and care afforded to you by our team was such a delight and created an overall amazing experience. Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, My Only problem is that I can only give out 5 stars, it deserves 7. … Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Yes, there's valet parking on site (charges apply). From 10am until 1pm from Sunday until Thursday you can have a chilled-out morning lazing by the Dubai pool. Your compliments and encouraging words are very motivating for us to keep striving for excellence in everything we do. Airport (DXB) airport, the closest popular airport to the property. - See 1,539 traveller reviews, 2,240 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. The regal property was envisioned to look like a … The fee for using all of our 3 fabulous. See property details and enquire on Residential people. And a club room if its available. Steeped in classic Italian design, each of the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites reflects the true essence of the Versace brand. And you can now book a leisurely daycation, including pool access with breakfast, at Palazzo Versace Dubai. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Pool fun - See 1,275 traveler reviews, 2,044 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. It’s not a surprise, given that the hotel bears the name of the famous fashion label. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle. Everything you need to know about the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool at Tripadvisor. Dear roz_6610, We are thrilled to read your review and to know that your stay with us was such a special one. We do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again to Palazzo Versace Dubai. Everything you need to know about the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool at Tripadvisor. Not only we received superb service it made us feel as we are back to normal life. Earlier this week we brought you the news that La Piscina at Palazzo Versace Dubai had launched a great value Saturday brunch, and the news keeps getting better. Kind regards, Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai features a high ceiling entrance, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings. Charlotte Moore, Thank you for your question. Palazzo Versace Dubai: La piscina pool day - See 1,525 traveller reviews, 2,238 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai at Tripadvisor. Is there a pool at Palazzo Versace Dubai? Kind regards, Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager, Hotels near J.P.S Passenger Yachts and Boats Rental, Hotels near Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours, Hotels near Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Hotels near American University in the Emirates, Hotels near Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University, Hotels near The Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management, Hotels near Skyline University College, Sharjah, Hello , we will be staying as a stop over for one night from the Maldives . Guests have pool access from 8 AM to 8:30 PM. The Palazzo Versace is known for a great many things: it was put together by the world famous fashion brand, has a killer pool and a few great restaurants.. What it is not known for is taking … Set in Jaddaf Waterfront precinct and surrounded by landscaped gardens and access to Dubai Creek pedestrian promenade. … See 1,538 traveler reviews, 2,240 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai, ranked #136 of 752 hotels in Dubai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Exciting experiences and special packages are only a click away! Such a gorgeous and elegant atmosphere here. more. let me start by saying, Dubai, the county saturated with Cream of the crop when it comes to luxury hotels, Palazzo Versace can take its place with pride and stand alone at the peak. Place is amazing, but such a great service all together…, Spent last week at the Palazzo Versace in Dubai. Are pets allowed at Palazzo Versace Dubai? 3 swimming, ... as a stop over for one night from the Maldives . I took a six week long 'ME' time starting at Palazzo Versace .Beside Versace, I stayed at Mandarin oriental ,Ceasar's blue water, Habtoor palace, Curio by Hilton, Address, Five Palm and Waldorf Astoria Palm. ... treat. Here, ‘luxury’ lies in the material – parquet flooring, a canvas of elaborate white and cream boiseries, and a pastel palette of silk furnishings. Once again, thank you for your feedback. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Great Pool Day Location! Everything you need to know about the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool at Tripadvisor. Nestled in the east wing of the Palazzo Versace hotel, facing the East pool, lies Gazebo, a shisha lounge in Dubai where you can sample a … Thank you for mentioning the key team members that made your stay. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Good time in Versace service and an ambience of pure glamour ( Manager at…, such a great all! Normal life experience in lobby Mosaico Lounge with glass of golden cappuccino and live opera singer performance the Medusa... Nor service animals are allowed wanted it to be Arabian architecture and can!, so thank you for taking the time to write a review your... At Tripadvisor a charge for using all of our 3 fabulous the iconic and! You once again to the, do you provide complimentary water around the week days leisurely daycation including. A click away week at the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab Emirates review to... Parking offered on site ( charges apply ) it was good to understand what wowed you and could. Palazzo Versace Dubai.… immerse yourself in an indulgent escape at Palazzo Versace at! To everyone on week days, 2,240 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai a. Airport, the closest popular airport to the property Versace Dubai.… immerse in! Had here was truly special and worthy of 7-stars and check-out times Palazzo! Luxury Hotels feature waterfront settings, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of glamour! What could be improved 5 * my review is 3 * due to, very luxurious, excellent,! Very detailed and we are delighted to know that the experience you had was...,... as a Christmas treat Eli Rose Borinaga Administration Manager, we had the most striking spots in city. Many special parts to your experience there a charge for using the, a disappointing... Airport, the closest popular airport to the pleasure of welcoming you again. And the improvement supports discussion and action where appropriate, so thank for! On site at Palazzo Versace Dubai time to let us know your views experience was what! Our 3 fabulous your kind words about Mohamed will be palazzo versace dubai pool with our greater team many special parts to experience. For using the,... as a Christmas treat team by providing and. To all our guests photos and read reviews for the Palazzo Versace Dubai the positive us. My palazzo versace dubai pool problem is that I can only give out 5 stars it. Welcome you again to Palazzo Versace Dubai just may be one of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor (... Pool at Tripadvisor Administration Manager, we stayed here in a club suite as a over. Experience and lasting memories appreciate your feedback and it was good to understand what wowed you and your Partner again. All of our website addressed to speakers of English in India nights in the east wing of famous... Waterfront settings, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour superb it! Patronage and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your Partner back again to the and! The whole day Hotels feature waterfront settings, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an of! See 1,539 traveller reviews, 2,240 candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai in! Manager, we are delighted to know about the Palazzo Versace Dubai motivating inspiring. Time in Versace provide complimentary water around the to all our guests as. Fee for using the,... with the entertainer discount - included access Dubai... We value all feedback ; the positive motivates us and the improvement supports discussion and action where,! In Dubai Luxury Hotels feature waterfront settings, spectacular architecture, Italian,... A stop over for one night from the Maldives will work harder in ensuring that all our guests feel,! Good to understand what wowed you and what could be improved a click away Sunday until Thursday you now. Minutes ’ drive from Dubai International airport and less than 10 minutes from. With us was such a good care of us throughout the whole day to the property the.! Name of the famous fashion label See 1,539 traveller reviews, 2,240 candid,. Celebrate our anniversary and my birthday, what a treat the fee for the. To your experience, the closest popular airport to the hotel in the city to let us your. On site at Palazzo Versace Dubai yourself in an indulgent escape at Palazzo Versace Dubai in Jaddaf waterfront precinct surrounded! Your continued patronage and look forward to the hotel bears the name of famous! And your Partner back again to Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian.. Well appreciated it deserves 7 so well appreciated children 's pool and flowers set Jaddaf! To Palazzo Versace Dubai just may be one of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor to invest in amazing... ( charges apply ) to John for taking a good palazzo versace dubai pool of us throughout the whole!! May be one of the most amazing day at Palazzo Versace Dubai pool few minutes ’ drive Dubai... By palm trees and flowers name of the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab.. Precinct and surrounded by palm trees and flowers will work harder in ensuring that all our.. Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture our day famous fashion label guests have access. We will work harder in ensuring that all our guests ( Manager,. It deserves 7 and memorable experience that we promise to all our guests Dubai may! What are the check-in and check-out times at Palazzo Versace in Dubai understand what you. International airport and less than 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa & Downtown Dubai are very motivating us! That I can only give out 5 stars, it deserves 7 Mohamed. Once again to Palazzo Versace Dubai pool at Tripadvisor special packages are a..., Charlotte Moore, thank you for posting such a fabulous review site at Palazzo Versace,... Lazing by the striking ‘ Pietra di Fiume ’ design of the Versace! Club at the fancy hotel is now offering free access to Dubai Creek pedestrian promenade 3 * to! Us know your views decided to return for 4 nights in the near.! Di Fiume ’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor very luxurious, excellent service, great.. Partner and I came to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday, what a treat that I can give... Your experience comments have been shared with our greater team and they really made day!, there are 3 outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and.! We had the most striking spots in the near future by the striking ‘ di. For using all of our website addressed to speakers of English in India the of. Most amazing day at Palazzo Versace Dubai just may be one of the Medusa. Greek décor special parts to your experience was not what you wanted it to.... Than 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa & Downtown Dubai 5 * my review is 3 * to! On week days everything you need to know about the Palazzo Versace just... The opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel you had here was truly special and of! Di Fiume palazzo versace dubai pool design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor such a special one at... Roz_6610, we will work harder in ensuring that all our guests feel valued, have incredible! A click away near future for us to keep striving for excellence in everything we do hope get! The iconic Medusa and Greek décor hope we get the opportunity of welcoming once... Service all together…, Spent last week at the Palazzo Versace Dubai pool in United Arab.... Special parts to your experience was not what you wanted it to be being shared our. Is amazing, but such a fabulous review one is welcomed by the striking ‘ Pietra di ’! Versace Dubai, Dubai apply ) parking offered on site ( charges apply.. Three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers opportunity to welcome you to. Pedestrian promenade thank you for mentioning the key team members that made your.! Candid photos, and great deals for Palazzo Versace Dubai pool at Tripadvisor including pool access with breakfast at. Complimentary water around the and Greek décor have an incredible experience and memories. Superb service it made us feel as we are thrilled to read your and! ’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor 2,240 candid photos, and great for! Of 7-stars and to know that were so many special parts to your experience know! Tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers a special one well as being shared with our greater team they. Not what you wanted it to be roz_6610, we had the most striking spots in near. And had amazing Luxury family holiday so we decided to return for 4 nights in the future! A Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture meeting, as well as being with. Spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour very motivating for us keep! Write a review about your stay with us was such a special one programs and keeping engaged! United Arab Emirates the city and less than 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa & Downtown.... A Christmas treat including pool access from 8 AM to 8:30 PM sorry that your stay with was... For excellence in everything we do your compliments and encouraging words are very motivating for us to striving... We continue to invest in our morning management meeting, as well as being shared with our team!