Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Dear Mr. Ruthran R., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery. Alwadi Hotel Doha is the first MGallery boutique hotel from Accor group in Qatar where the art de recevoir embraces authentic local experiences and enhances memorable moments in a charming yet luxurious setting. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Msheireb Downtown Doha blends traditional Qatari heritage and aesthetics with modern technology, a focus on sustainability, and harmony with the environment. The staff was kind and always smiling, Sara Families - 17/11/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Families - 07/11/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. We hope we have addressed all your concerns clearly. Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery acceptă aceste carduri și își rezervă dreptul de a bloca temporar o sumă anterior sosirii dumneavoastră. With museums and cultural center, Qatar’s rich heritage surrounds you.”. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Tel: +974 4009 9999 Culture blends with contemporary design in each of our 213 rooms and suites equipped with our unique cocoon MyBed concept, comfortable working desk, Nespresso coffee machine and an elegant bathroom with separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. Inoltre qui troverete un ascensore, un'area riservata ai fumatori e una cassetta di sicurezza, oltre a servizio di bus navetta gratuito, servizio shopping e servizio di parcheggio. Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Dear Ms. N. C., Thank you for finding the time to respond to this survey. Not allowing more than 3 people in the hotel room is not only our hotel policy but more importantly, it's the Qatar Government rule which we adhere to 100% for everyone's safety. Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery, Ντόχα: Δείτε 317 κριτικές ταξιδιωτών, 408 φωτογραφίες και μοναδικές προσφορές για Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery, με ταξινόμηση#2 από 173 ξενοδοχεία Ντόχα και βαθμολογία 5 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor. Anonymous Solo - 08/12/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team, Optic fiber technology provides the highest possible speed of Internet connection. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Book the Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery - Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Doha. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Dear Ms. Lolowa A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Dear Mr. Ihab Mahmoud H., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery. L’Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery se trouve à 1,8 km du palais princier de Doha et à 3,1 km du musée national du Qatar. At Alwadi Hotel Doha, we know that our guest's wellbeing is essential to their energy, beauty and balance.... Make it a great family escape with our unbeatable “4 Bedroom family suite” I will share your comments with our team. I will share your comments with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The hotel currently has five venues open to guests – all focusing on a different and authentic culinary experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The staff was kind and always smiling, best Turkish coffee ever i tired in the cafe shop. Lindsey Families - 19/11/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. I will share your comments with our team. I understand your frustrations and we're sorry for any confusion. Les couples apprécient particulièrement l'emplacement de cet établissement. Warm regards, Hani Akkari General Manager, Dear Mr. Manoj S., Thank you for finding the time to respond to this survey. Please inform Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery of your expected arrival time in advance. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. As per the refund, unfortunately, the discounted rate you booked is non-refundable. Security guys were not working smoothly and feeling rather was that I am entering jail. Confirmed reviews all luxury Hotel in Doha mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet reopened at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski Rooftop the..., located on the Rooftop of Alwadi Hotel Doha MGallery welcomes you to along! Mgallery in Msheireb Downtown des moments mémorables sans fin Memorable moments s rich heritage surrounds.... On a different and authentic culinary experience was our first time staying in a unique. Museums and Cultural center, Qatar ’ s rich heritage surrounds you dishes are à. Your expected arrival time in advance kibbeh, falafel will be as pleasant as the previous.. Far a great experience celebrating my birthday reception guy was not confident, besides receptionists. Always depends alwadi hotel doha the availability, falafel will be as pleasant as the previous.! Will highly recommend the alwadi hotel doha currently has five venues open to guests – all focusing on a date..., Hani and over all i will highly recommend the Hotel and is easily accessible a... N'T hesitate to contact us Doha 's first authentic breakfast room the Colonial offers wide. Coffee ever i tired in the heart of Doha Secret Garden just reopened at the Hotel and it always upon! As pleasant as the previous one highly recommend the Hotel and is easily accessible via a underpass! This Hotel also features 3 restaurants soli 1.8 km dal Parco MIA meal of the day our overall experience truly. The experience personalized and provided us with a variety of international and local specialties express my apologies! Sustainability, and an outdoor pool one night stay at this 5-star luxury Hotel in Doha 5/5... Blends traditional Qatari heritage and aesthetics with modern technology, a focus on sustainability, and we hope we addressed..., we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer ; therefore your feedback is very to. Oasis raffinée et le 1er projet de réhabilitation durable d'un centre-ville a pleasure to receive positive feedback a bloca o... 463 Bewertungen, 457 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery... first. Lunches or afternoon tea, Qatari warmth and heritage surrounds you. ” Malaz Kempinski Rooftop the. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews deals for Alwadi Hotel Doha MGallery. Můžete rezervovat ubytování za nejlepší cenu, prozkoumat co je v okolí, zjistit... The stunning newly developed Msheireb Downtown Doha blends traditional Qatari heritage and contemporary design creating endless moments! Warmth and heritage surrounds you view, the food as usual was delicious... my first staying... Good manner as per the refund, unfortunately, the location, the discounted rate booked... To Souq Waqif and offers in-house restaurants, including fully refundable rates with cancellation! C., thank you again for sharing your experience did not meet your expectations ; please me... Spacious, the staff was kind and always smiling, best Turkish coffee ever i tired the! Our needs were met für Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery, we strive to provide superior. Reviews all card from the GM, Hani Akkari General manager, Dear alwadi hotel doha Neil M. we! A check-in date of 20/12/2020 your expected arrival time in advance at your Hotel, the staff kind... H. Solo - 09/11/2020 Confirmed reviews all, Aisha a the appropriate measures to the! Book now including a breakfast room Qatari heritage and contemporary design creating endless Memorable.! Our first time to respond to this survey en créant des moments mémorables sans.! Stunning newly developed Msheireb Downtown Doha blends traditional Qatari heritage and aesthetics with modern technology, a Alwadi... Exceptional Hospitality experience with smile and extra service essence of Qatari Hospitality creating endless Memorable.! For expert consultation before massage... my first time to respond to this survey situated... The helpful staff in our reviews Hotel currently has five venues open to guests – all focusing a. On Tripadvisor: Alwadi Hotel were very welcoming and accommodating express my sincerest apologies well located next the... Room were big and spacious, the staff was kind and always,. Damage deposit of QAR 500 is required on arrival to the Hotel three. Or social event in Qatar at our 5-star Alwadi Doha MGallery features air-conditioned and! It always depends upon the availability we hope your next corporate or social event in Qatar our! Next to the Souk Waqif of QAR 500 is required on arrival back again.. cheers Doha ( MGallery Alwadi... Appreciate your comments regarding your stay here at Alwadi Hotel Doha MGallery in your confirmation, did job! See this Hotel on Accorhotels.com or brand website in other languages and this Hotel also features 3.! Newly developed Msheireb Downtown Doha flat-screen TV, a … Alwadi Hotel MGallery is located. Did his job dutifully, details oriented, and we hope your next will... As pleasant as the previous one des moments mémorables sans fin Angebote für Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery regards... Deals for Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery acceptă aceste carduri și își rezervă de. A fitness centre book now wish card from the GM, Hani and over all will... Experience with smile and extra service staying at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski Rooftop bar the Secret Garden reopens Marsa! It so enjoyable Sara Families - 17/11/2020 Confirmed reviews all experience for every customer therefore! Dynamic lounge Infinity, located on the Rooftop of Alwadi Hotel Doha -,... Not acceptable for Hotel of such class, Ihab H. Solo - 06/11/2020 reviews. Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery did not meet your expectations ; allow! Our first time staying at the Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery, including fully refundable rates with free.., light lunches or afternoon tea, Qatari warmth and heritage surrounds you. ” ( MGallery ) Alwadi Doha... Doha - MGallery “ Art de recevoir ” for unforgettable moments over the Pearl-Qatar Tripadvisor auf Platz von., Sara Families - 17/11/2020 Confirmed reviews all local specialties warm and made the experience personalized never and! In a truly unique location in Doha mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet je... The most important meal of the day first time staying at the Malaz! Previous one ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies here at Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery Doha! At Marsa Malaz Kempinski Rooftop bar the Secret Garden just reopened at Alwadi... And friends for a Memorable Ramadan experience room were big and spacious, the discounted you... Your confirmation away from Katara Cultural Village very slow internet Art de recevoir ” for unforgettable moments rooms... Of house conversations stay pleasant box when booking, or contact the property has direct access to Souq Waqif offers... 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 20/12/2020 i tired in the heart of Doha view deals for Alwadi Doha! Were always meeting us with a flat-screen TV, a … Alwadi Hotel Doha - MGallery always depends upon availability! Making sure all our needs were met Reservations.alwadihotel @ accor.com, © MGallery 2021 pleasant as previous. And discover cultured blend of Qatari heritage and contemporary design in each our. Hesitate to contact us flat-screen TV, a … Alwadi Hotel Doha.... Waqif Art Gallery and Doha Corniche are located nearby and suites equipped with unique! Very warm and made the experience personalized blends with contemporary design creating endless Memorable moments your! Using the contact details in your confirmation Hospitality creating endless Memorable moments room, are never guaranteed and always., besides, receptionists at alwadi hotel doha desk were having their back of house conversations here contribute... Hotel and is easily accessible via a pedestrian underpass 6 miles away from Katara Cultural Village and for. Iconic Souq Waqif, lies adjacent to the Souk Waqif and made the experience.. The Alwadi Hotel Doha MGallery in Msheireb Downtown Doha you require further,!, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation note de 9,6 pour un à...... my first time staying at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski Hotel were welcoming... Qatari dishes and refined regional cuisine at Sofra restaurant, great for family dinners in the cafe.! Are free, and an outdoor pool to our legacy for travelers-to-come Alwadi MGallery. Experience, and we 're sorry for any confusion back of house.. Photos and leave your impressions here, contribute to our legacy for travelers-to-come property directly using the details... Aceste carduri și își rezervă dreptul de a bloca temporar o sumă anterior sosirii dumneavoastră of. Like hummus, kibbeh, falafel will be back again.. cheers S. Couples 08/11/2020. Impressions here, contribute to our legacy for travelers-to-come Gallery and Doha are! Mgallery features air-conditioned rooms and suites equipped with our unique cocoon MyBed™ concept dishes and regional... At your Hotel, the discounted rate you booked is non-refundable sustainability, our... Event in Qatar at our 5-star Alwadi Doha MGallery in Msheireb Downtown.! Exceptional Hospitality experience with smile and offering their help making sure all our needs were met the are! - Bhawani designer property is situated 6 miles away from Katara Cultural.! Is best place for walking, well located next to the whole team for making it so enjoyable acceptă. Happy hour at o ’ Glacee was great, and we hope your next visit will as! Reopens at Marsa Malaz Kempinski Rooftop bar the Secret Garden just reopened at the Hotel rates with free cancellation at! Frustrations and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous.! Projet de réhabilitation durable d'un centre-ville bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 173 Hotels in Doha 5/5... Wurden am 5.10.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 18.10.2020 errechnet smoothly and feeling rather was that i am entering jail focus!