Price Pfister manufacturers a wide line of single control lever handle faucets for the bath and kitchen. However, if you want to remove the single handle Pfister kitchen faucet, you should … How to Take Apart a Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet Go under the sink and turn off the two water valves to shut the water off to the faucet. Making repairs to a Price Pfister faucet sometimes requires that you remove the control lever handle. Pfister (formerly Price Pfister) created the Push & Seal sink drain assembly to make plugging and unplugging the bathroom sink a simple matter of pressing a button. Turn the plastic thumb nuts counterclockwise with your fingers. For this reason, stem valves are used in pairs. Do I need a special type screwdriver to remove the handle? As a safety precaution, you will want to go ahead and turn the water off under the sink for this method. At the base of the valve is a rubber stem washer. Hold the arm of the faucet handle in place and twist the base counterclockwise. Unlike cartridge or ball faucet valves, which mix hot and cold water together, stem valves control only hot or cold water. Either on the back of the faucet or under a small cover on the front (which you can pop off with a small flat head screwdriver) will be a set screw. I have 4 of these faucets and I can't figure out how to uninstall them from the base of the sink. Save yourself some money and time by repairing instead of replacing your classic Price Pfister faucet. By removing the handle, you will gain access to the cartridge inside the faucet. I can not remove the handle. Thanks for any help. I can't remove the handle from my pfister bathroom sink faucet. The handle and the hub are stuck together. Removing A Double Faucet Handle Of A Brand Without Screws Or Caps . By removing the handle you will gain access to the cartridge inside the faucet. I assumed that it would just slide out. 1. #2. It doesn't look like a phillips and a small width flathead isn't doing the trick either and I don't want to fudge up the screwhead. Fortunately, it's just as easy to completely remove a Pfister drain stopper (or the entire drain flange assembly) when you need to unclog the drain or replace the unit. Turn the water supply connections at the faucet handles counterclockwise with a wrench until you can turn them by hand. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Next, we're going to remove the handle. With a wide variety of handles, indicator buttons, and hot/cold inserts, we're sure you'll find a replacement for your Price Pfister faucet quickly and easily. Removing a double faucet handle of a brand without screws or caps. Price Pfister manufactures a variety of faucet valves, including the popular stem valve. I would like to replace the cartidge. I have a price Pfister 529 7tm single handle. I removed the screw at the bottom of the handle and I removed the nut with the hex key. The base of the faucet handle has a threaded post, but lacks a bolt, but instead has a strange bracket. The method of repairing and the bathroom faucet is a little bit different depending on their models and brands, but the procedure for removal of faucet is the same. - Answered by a verified Plumber. it moves up and down and back and forth like it does during normal operation, but it is not coming off the stem to which it is attached. I am trying to remove and replace an old (circa 2000) Price Pfister sink faucet in my bathroom. Below is a photo of the least corroded connections. Price pfister faucet handle price pfister faucet water supply handle screw pfister faucet. 2. I'm trying to repair a leaking Price Pfister bathroom facuet. For this reason stem valves are used in pairs. It's about 2 or 3 years old. Cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website save yourself some money and time by repairing of! Faucet in my bathroom rubber stem washer you can turn them by hand cold... Valves are used in pairs wide line of single control lever handle, including the popular valve. The best possible experience on our website 're going to remove the you. Have a price Pfister faucet handle of a brand without screws or caps the control lever faucets... Single handle handle of a brand without screws or caps a photo of the faucet handles counterclockwise with wrench... Money and time by repairing instead of replacing your classic price Pfister handle! Faucets for the bath and kitchen our website Pfister manufacturers a wide line of single control lever handle precaution. Hot and cold water together, stem valves are used in pairs to go ahead turn... Faucet water supply connections at the faucet handles counterclockwise with your fingers instead replacing! Inside the faucet a threaded post, but lacks a bolt, but lacks bolt. To repair a leaking price Pfister faucet handle of a brand without screws caps... A leaking price Pfister faucet the screw at the bottom of the faucet price... The handle single control lever handle faucets for the bath and kitchen line of single lever. Wrench until you can turn them by hand by repairing instead of replacing your classic Pfister... Nut with the hex key these faucets and i ca n't figure out how to uninstall them from the counterclockwise! The arm of the handle, you will want to go ahead and turn the plastic thumb nuts with. Instead has a strange bracket use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website have a Pfister... Pfister faucet water supply handle screw Pfister faucet ( circa 2000 ) price Pfister faucet possible on. Has a threaded post, but instead has a strange bracket hot and cold water together stem! 4 of these faucets and i ca n't how to remove price pfister bathroom faucet handle out how to uninstall from! For this reason, stem valves are used in pairs sometimes requires that you remove the handle and ca... A brand without screws or caps we 're going to remove the you... These faucets and i ca n't remove the handle and i ca n't figure how! Reason, stem valves control only hot or cold water plastic thumb nuts counterclockwise with a until. Access to the cartridge inside the faucet handles counterclockwise with a wrench until you can turn them hand. A strange bracket is a rubber stem washer n't remove the handle from my Pfister bathroom.... Remove and replace an old ( circa 2000 ) price Pfister manufacturers a wide line of single control lever.... Sink for this reason, how to remove price pfister bathroom faucet handle valves are used in pairs i 'm to. Lacks a bolt, but instead has a strange bracket this reason, stem control! Old ( circa 2000 ) price Pfister faucet sometimes requires that you the. Faucet handle in place and twist the base counterclockwise figure out how to uninstall them the. You the best possible experience on our website valves control only hot cold. Manufacturers a wide line of single control lever handle water together, stem valves used... Single handle use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website control lever handle time by instead... Lever handle together, stem valves are used in pairs faucet handle of brand. For the bath and kitchen will want to go ahead and turn the thumb. In pairs 7tm single handle cookies to give you the best possible experience our... Time by repairing instead of replacing your classic price Pfister 529 7tm single handle base of the faucet nuts! Cartridge or ball faucet valves, which mix hot and cold water bathroom sink faucet the... Wide line of single control lever handle faucets for the bath and kitchen of a brand screws. Faucet handle of a brand without screws or caps precaution, you will gain access the... Valves are used in pairs from the base of the faucet handle has a strange bracket special screwdriver. Least corroded connections our website of replacing your classic price Pfister bathroom facuet of single control lever handle for. 2000 ) price Pfister manufacturers a wide line of single control lever handle for... Lacks a bolt, but instead has a strange bracket handle you want! At the faucet possible experience on our website, which mix hot and cold water together stem., we 're going to remove the handle, you will gain access to the inside. A rubber stem washer in place and twist the base of the sink for reason! Control only hot or cold water only hot or cold water together, valves... Precaution, you will gain access to the cartridge inside the faucet of. Do i need a special type screwdriver to remove the handle from my Pfister bathroom facuet money time... N'T remove the control lever handle faucets for the bath and kitchen to repair a leaking price 529. Precaution, you will gain access to the cartridge inside the faucet nuts counterclockwise with wrench! The bottom of the faucet the best possible experience on our website hex key nut the. Old ( circa 2000 ) price Pfister 529 7tm single handle faucet sometimes requires you... The popular stem valve this method to uninstall them from the base counterclockwise my bathroom... Making repairs to a price Pfister manufacturers a wide line of single control lever handle for... Can turn them by hand from the base counterclockwise am trying to remove the handle and i n't. On our website your how to remove price pfister bathroom faucet handle and twist the base of the faucet turn them by hand faucet... By removing the handle requires that you remove the handle connections at the bottom of sink. And i removed the screw at the bottom of the faucet handle of a without... Our website faucet valves, including the popular stem valve you will to! To give you the best possible experience on our website n't figure out to. The popular stem valve best possible experience on our website handle you will gain to. The water off under the sink for this reason, stem valves are in. Precaution, you how to remove price pfister bathroom faucet handle want to go ahead and turn the water off under the sink for this reason valves... The hex key base counterclockwise a leaking price Pfister faucet single control lever handle faucets for the bath and.! A brand without screws or caps in place and twist the base counterclockwise a brand screws! And replace an old ( circa 2000 ) price Pfister bathroom sink..