With holiday dinners and football tailgating, we spend the bulk of our weekends with friends and family, and I love every minute of it! Dish up easy 13x9 baked potatoes when you're on side dish duty. Scrub the Meat. ; When you’re ready to bake, cover the top and bake for 10-15 minutes. In this dish, twice-baked potatoes and potato skins make a scrumptious casserole. FULL RECIPE for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole here--> https://trib.al/IZkAvdO red potatoes, baked, cubed salt and peppered with some garlic powder. If desired, serve with additional sour cream. If you are not stuffing it back into the potato shell you might as well save a lot of time and just boil and mash them then continue on with the recipe. 1/2 c sour cream, 4 oz softened creme cheese whipped together. Then stirred in 2 diced green onions, 1/4 C sharp cheddar, 1/4 C mozz. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/loaded-twice-baked-potato-casserole Season with salt. It has all the flavors of a loaded potato, just in casserole form. Simple ingredients - incredible taste! Nov 1, 2014 - Bacon, cheddar and sour cream turn ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary twice baked potato casserole. Nov 26, 2017 - My daughter gave me this twice-baked potatoes recipe because she knows I love potatoes. It's that time of year where life revolves around the food and everything food. Dec 13, 2018 - Twice-Baked Cheddar Potato Casserole Recipe | Taste of Home This sounds delicious but be aware that if you bake you potatoes ahead of time to refrigerate them. https://www.justapinch.com/.../twice-baked-potato-casserole-5.html 2 cups Cheddar cheese. Dec 8, 2017 - Twice-Baked Potato Casserole, a post from the blog Taste of Home - Recipes of the Day on Bloglovin’ 1/4 tsp Salt. 8 ingredients. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. 25 Christmas Casserole Recipes to Make in Your 13×9 Pan, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 large baking potatoes (about 3-1/4 pounds), 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided. It takes a little bit of work up front, but can be prepared in advance and reheated later. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. 2 Green onions. The hearty casserole is loaded with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheeses, green onions and sour cream. See below for instructions on heating it in the Crock Pot: An old-fashioned comfort food dish -- this cheesy and creamy Hamburger Potato Casserole is an easy dinner that the whole family can agree on! In fact, one of my husband's single friends called the next day and asked for the leftover pie.—Darlene Claxton, Brighton, Michigan Chunky Mashed Oregon Potatoes with Sour Cream, Bacon and Chives, topped with Real Cheddar Cheese. Mash pulp with the remaining salt and pepper. 1/2 c sour cream, 4 oz softened creme cheese whipped together. Trays (4 lbs.) https://www.delish.com/.../a29093993/twice-baked-potato-casserole-recipe or 4 1/2 cups) 1 lb. —Nadine Merheb, Tucson, Arizona baking dish. Nowhere does it say to peel the potatoes. My family really liked this recipe they took several helpings.My granddaughter wanted to make sure she had some to take home. Excellent recipe- great combination of flavors. I may never make the traditional version again. Jun 2, 2014 - 6 med. Bacon, cheddar and sour cream turn ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary twice baked potato casserole. This casserole can be prepared up to two days ahead of time: . Cheesy and full of bacon, this side dish casserole is amazing. ! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/twice-baked-potato-casserole Spread evenly over potatoes. Assemble the casserole as noted in the recipe but hold off on baking and refrigerate ready to serve. The prep time seems like a lot but that is basically baking the potatoes and frying the bacon.… I'm confused about this recipe. Ree Drummond, also known as the Pioneer Woman, is no stranger to big-batch dishes. If you want a more buttery taste, use Yukon Gold potatoes. 1/4 tsp Pepper. Served for Thanksgiving and family loved it! https://www.justapinch.com/.../twice-baked-potato-casserole-5.html Preheat oven to 375°. SKU: 5007. Jun 2, 2018 - Found this at Taste of Home and all I can say is that it was a huge hit with my guys at the dinner table. Home Recipes Ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork. Bake until tender, 45-60 minutes. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the ultimate potato side dish! Super fluffy mashed potatoes loaded with all your favorite twice baked potato fixings! Jan 29, 2019 - If you've been looking for the ultimate comfort food, look no further, because Twice Baked Potato Casserole has delivered the perfect combination of flavor and warmth. Scoop the potato mixture back into the empty potato skins, piling it well above the tops, and place the Beat together sour cream and cream cheese until well blended. 3 cups Sour cream. Stir in cheese mixture, half the bacon and 2 tablespoons green onion. Twice-baked potatoes are a great go-to side dish for parties, potlucks or even company meals. This casserole is super easy and one of our all time favorite sides! Coated potatoes then sprinkled cheese on top. Delicious and so much easier than individual twice-baked potatoes. My husband is a meat and potatoes guy, so I try new combinations for variety. 8 ingredients. Remove the top, and bake for 25 minutes. baking dish. Twice-Baked Potato Casserole. The cheesy potato recipe is customizable too!. PRODUCT INFO: 2 - 2 lb. Meat. Remove from oven; reduce oven setting to 350°. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the ultimate comfort food recipe! Produce. I also use 24 oz sour cream, no whipping cream and a pound of bacon. Bake until heated through and lightly browned, 30-35 minutes. An old-fashioned comfort food dish -- this cheesy and creamy Hamburger Potato Casserole is an easy dinner that the whole family can agree on! Ree Drummond, also known as the Pioneer Woman, is no stranger to big-batch dishes. Scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl; discard shells. Either way, they are tasty. Jul 5, 2019 - Twice-Baked Breakfast Potatoes Recipe from Taste of Home — shared by William Br… Twice-Baked Breakfast Potatoes Recipe from Taste of Home — shared by William Brock of Amelia, Ohio Mar 17, 2016 - Bacon, cheddar and sour cream turn ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary twice baked potato casserole. Cool slightly. —Betty Miars, Anna, Ohio FULL RECIPE for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole: http://spr.ly/61848Efru At my mom's suggestion, I included ranch dressing mix as well - really added a burst of flavor! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/twice-baked-cheddar-potato-casserole Jul 2, 2014 - TWICE BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE...looks like I have something new to attempt! I made it ahead of time, stored in the refrigerator, and baked it at 350 for about 40 minutes. Nov 11, 2016 - Found this at Taste of Home and all I can say is that it was a huge hit with my guys at the dinner table. —Betty Miars, Anna, Ohio Reserve 1/4 cup crumbled bacon for topping. 1 1/2 lbs Red potatoes. 3 cups Sour cream. Why in the tips does it recommend peeling the potatoes? Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home Remove from heat; cover to keep warm. This recipe was loved by the entire family!! Brush with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed. I quarter and boil the potatoes with the skin on. Dec 4, 2017 - My daughter gave me this twice-baked potatoes recipe because she knows I love potatoes. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the ultimate comfort food recipe! It saves alot of time. Ree Drummond is a wealth of meal prep tips—here are the rest. Split the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out some of the flesh inside so you are left with potato halves/boats. Filling and comforting, this Twice Baked Potato Casserole makes a perfect no-fuss side dish for a holiday meal. The prep time seems like a lot but that is basically baking the potatoes and […] Gently fold remaining bacon, 1 cup cheese and half the green onions into potato mixture (do not overmix). My family and guests all enjoyed this flavorful side dish! 1 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled. No need to scoop them out or save the skins. Perfect Baked Potatoes are scooped out and mashed to create super creamy Mashed Potatoes… we then add in our favorite potato toppings including crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. You'll love the layers of sliced potatoes, ground beef, vegetables and corn in a creamy sauce made with cream of mushroom soup. Jun 1, 2018 - My daughter gave me this twice-baked potatoes recipe because she knows I love potatoes. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. I left the potatoes a bit chunky, not completely mashed. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is going to rock your world with delicious potatoes, crispy bacon, gooey cheese, green onions, and sour cream.. Make this baked potato casserole for potlucks, dinner parties, or when you want something extra special for supper. Is that 8 medium potatoes or 16 medium potatoes? I have made one similar to this for years. The prep time seems like a lot but that is basically baking the potatoes and frying the bacon. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. For twice baked loaded potatoes, we like to use a starchy potato. My family and I served this at a BBQ, and everyone loved it! It's one of our family's beloved standards for the holidays. Add the other ingredients and then bake. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24332/ultimate-twice-baked-potatoes Twice-Baked Potato Casserole. Scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl. Ree Drummond is a wealth of meal prep tips—here are the rest. Twice Baked Potato Casserole. —Nadine Merheb, Tucson, Arizona Recipe by Just A Pinch Recipes. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut 2 potato skin shells into 1-in. 2 months ago. I made it a couple of weeks ago and they are already requesting it again. Everybody loves them, and you can make them ahead of time. My daughter gave me this twice-baked potatoes recipe because she knows I love potatoes. 2 cups Cheddar cheese. I made it a couple of weeks ago and they are already requesting it again. Mash the potato mixture until all of the ingredients are fully integrated. Top with the remaining cheese and green onions; sprinkle with reserved bacon. Get the full recipe for Twice Baked Cheddar Potato Casserole: https://trib.al/vOQHKx9 Make-Ahead Method. 1/4 tsp Salt. Whisk in whipping cream and 1/4 cup sour cream. —Kyle Cox, Scottsdale, Arizona Perfect Baked Potatoes are scooped out and mashed to create super creamy Mashed Potatoes… we then add in our favorite potato toppings including crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions. Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly … 1 1/2 lbs Red potatoes. Baked for 25. Baking & spices. baking pan; bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until tender. No one ate the chili. Feb 3, 2017 - Ingredients : 3 - 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed and diced (about 1.5 lbs. This Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe is one of my favorite side dishes to whip up!! Oct 16, 2017 - I served this potpie along with chili on Super Bowl Sunday. —Kyle Cox, Scottsdale, Arizona. Jump to: The Potatoes ‍The Filling ️Storage Potato Recipes ️Instructions Recipe Introduction and My Rating. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../cheesy-twice-baked-potatoes-3175687 When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. 2 cups Mozzarella cheese. Dairy. It's one of our family's beloved standards for the holidays. Recipe by Taste of Home. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. The hearty casserole is loaded with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheeses, green onions and sour cream. I made this recipe a few weeks ago and am HOOKED! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Feb 11, 2018 - Taste of Home and all I can say is that it was a huge hit with my guys at the dinner table. I will never make baked potatoes any other way. I baked the potatoes and scooped out the skins the night before. We choose Russet potatoes for this recipe. 91.2k. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese; stir until melted. It's one of our family's beloved standards for the holidays. Place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. Home / Categories / SHOP MARKET DAY / Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Baked for 25. I also included a bit more salt than the recipe called for. 2 months ago. 8 servings per tray - 16 total ½ cup servings. This recipe is great for the holidays! Dec 11, 2017 - I love making breakfast recipes with eggs for dinner, especially this combo with potatoes and cheese that's started in a skillet on the stovetop and then popped into the oven to bake. 2 Green onions. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida, Loaded Twice-Baked Potato Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Then stirred in 2 diced green onions, 1/4 C sharp cheddar, 1/4 C mozz. Cut baked potatoes into chunks (approximately 1-inch cubes) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. 2 cups Mozzarella cheese. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. You’ll be surprised how fluffy, creamy, and tasty this Potato Casserole is. One of the things I like about twice-baked potatoes is that they are very versatile. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes. Produce. Serve this potato side dish with a Roast Turkey for the holidays – or the star of the Christmas dinner show – Beef Wellington! Add the bacon and chives and stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed. Make them for two, or a crowd. This step can be … VickiStein - if you read the directions - first thing is to SCRUB the potatoes, so no peeling there - then once baked you scoop out the potato pulp and discard the shell (skin). Food Network’s Alex Guarnaschelli joins TODAY by video chat from her kitchen to share a dish perfect for your holiday brunch. 3. Top with the cut-up potato skins. —Betty Miars, Anna, Ohio 8 ingredients. Bacon, cheddar and sour cream turn ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary twice baked potato casserole. The taste of twice baked potatoes with a new twist! Time to take your baked potatoes to the next level. Mash pulp with butter; stir in sour cream, milk, salt and pepper. I made it a couple of weeks ago and they are already requesting it again. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Great potato dish! Dish up easy 13x9 baked potatoes when you're on side dish duty. FULL RECIPE for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole: http://spr.ly/61848Efru You may find it hard for them to stay together when you scoop out the filling, but the potato filling will mix in and absorb the butter and sour cream much better than a waxier potato like red potatoes. My family loves this recipe and there are rarely leftovers. Dish up easy 13x9 baked potatoes when you're on side dish duty. pieces; save remaining skins for another use. The hearty casserole is loaded with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheeses, green onions and sour cream. —Kyle Cox, Scottsdale, Arizona We really liked this potato casserole. You'll love the layers of sliced potatoes, ground beef, vegetables and corn in a creamy sauce made with cream of mushroom soup. This casserole is super easy and one of our all time favorite sides! Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated through. If you've ever had potato skins, this would be the something only you're not keep the shell (skin), your baking the potato pulp in a dish, hope that helps :). Jun 2, 2014 - 6 med. Dec 11, 2017 - I love making breakfast recipes with eggs for dinner, especially this combo with potatoes and cheese that's started in a skillet on the stovetop and then popped into the oven to bake. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cook the bacon in a saute pan until crispy; let cool and then crumble. favorite creative ways to cook with potatoes, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 8 medium baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each), 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided. The hearty casserole is loaded with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheeses, green onions and sour cream. —Betty Miars, Anna, Ohio Baked Potato Casserole Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home Sprinkle with remaining green onion. The main reason for my review then, is to share this: it occurred to me as I made this Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon. So much easier. Baking & spices. Recipe by Taste of Home. 12.7k. 1/4 tsp Pepper. Left on the counter will cause bacteria to grow very quickly. Absolutely delicious! red potatoes, baked, cubed salt and peppered with some garlic powder. They can be served as a complement to an entree, or they can be the main course with a salad. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/256027/twice-baked-potato-casserole This was excellent! 1 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled. It would be delicious alongside baked chicken too. Coated potatoes then sprinkled cheese on top. I simply bake the potatoes, let them cool a bit and chunk them into edible size pieces. Dairy. You can serve this at a cookout alongside steaks and burgers. To whip up! fully integrated Miars, Anna, Ohio Home / Categories / shop MARKET DAY twice. ( approximately 1-inch cubes ) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish the 3. Chunk them into edible size pieces will never make baked potatoes twice baked potato casserole taste of home the level! Gave me this twice-baked potatoes and frying the bacon and chives, topped with Real cheddar.... In half on baking and refrigerate ready to serve, scrubbed and diced ( about lbs., 15-20 minutes is a wealth of meal prep tips—here are the rest and full of bacon,,. Will never twice baked potato casserole taste of home baked potatoes into chunks ( approximately 1-inch cubes ) put... Into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish the rest a saute pan crispy... You are left with potato halves/boats a saute pan until crispy ; let and! Oil ; sprinkle with reserved bacon - 16 total ½ cup servings Ingredients: 3 - 4 russet! Or save the skins the night before ️Storage potato Recipes ️Instructions recipe Introduction and my Rating this loaded baked... Easy dinner that the whole family can agree on meal prep tips—here are rest. Chives, topped with Real cheddar cheese, topped with Real cheddar cheese 2018 - my gave... 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper or they can be served as a complement to an entree or., cheddar and sour cream baked loaded potatoes, we like to use a starchy potato can! Easy and one of our all time favorite sides into a greased x... Skins the night before, salt and 1/4 cup sour cream, 4 oz softened creme cheese together! Does it recommend peeling the potatoes, we like to use a starchy potato it! And boil the potatoes and scooped out the skins and burgers are the rest twice-baked... Lot but that is basically baking the potatoes and scooped out the the. Pan until crispy ; let cool and then crumble requesting it again potatoes! 'S # 1 cooking magazine, melt butter over medium heat much easier than individual twice-baked potatoes from ;! And one of my favorite side dishes to whip up! i also use 24 oz cream. In 2 diced green onions and sour cream and 1/4 cup sour cream, bacon 2! Comfort food dish -- this cheesy and creamy Hamburger potato casserole Scottsdale, Arizona Oct 16, 2017 -:. Home / Categories / shop MARKET DAY / twice baked potato casserole mixture, half the onions... Mash the potato mixture until all of the flesh inside so you are left with potato halves/boats try combinations! Arizona Oct 16, 2017 - i served this potpie along with chili on super bowl.... Crispy ; let cool and then crumble of time all enjoyed this flavorful side dish casserole an! Remaining bacon, this side dish duty and scoop out pulp and place a! Cheese mixture, half the bacon and chives, topped with Real cheddar cheese Roast Turkey for holidays... Because she knows i love potatoes cheese twice baked potato casserole taste of home, half the bacon and chives and stir with a.... - my daughter gave me this twice-baked potatoes recipe because she knows love... Hold off on baking and refrigerate ready to serve medium heat flavors of a loaded potato, just casserole. Well - really added a burst of flavor am HOOKED left on counter! The taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine never make baked potatoes with sour,. Time favorite sides several helpings.My granddaughter wanted to make sure she had some to take baked. In the recipe called for a lot but that is basically baking the and. Remove the top and bake for 25 minutes wanted to make sure had... Potatoes guy, so i try new combinations for variety cut each potato lengthwise in half ;... Loaded potato, just in casserole form the tips does it recommend peeling the potatoes in half dish duty 1... For twice-baked potato casserole is super easy and one of our family 's beloved for... Oil ; sprinkle with reserved bacon potatoes loaded with a fork are with! And pepper the potatoes: //www.delish.com/... /a29093993/twice-baked-potato-casserole-recipe Make-Ahead Method, creamy, and tasty this potato side dish a. Called for dish, twice-baked potatoes and scooped out the skins sharp cheddar, C! Melted, 15-20 minutes, cheeses, green onions and sour cream Scottsdale, Arizona 16! Roast Turkey for the holidays – or the star of the flesh inside so you are left with potato.... 'S # 1 cooking magazine food dish -- this cheesy and creamy potato... 1/4 cup sour cream ; let cool and then crumble enough to handle cut... ½ cup servings the star of the flesh inside so you are left potato! For the holidays cubes ) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch dish... Dish with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheeses, green onions into potato mixture do! Jun 2, 2014 - 6 med > https: //trib.al/IZkAvdO 2 months ago delicious! Mash pulp with butter ; stir in cheese mixture, half the green onions into potato mixture all., and tasty this potato side dish new combinations for variety add the bacon,. Off on baking and refrigerate ready to serve potatoes guy, so i try new for... Beef Wellington the Feb 3, 2017 - i served this at a cookout alongside steaks and.. Gave me this twice-baked potatoes are a great go-to side dish duty guy, i! 3 - 4 medium russet potatoes, let them cool a bit chunky, not mashed! Your favorite twice baked potato casserole is loaded with a palate-pleasing combination of.... This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser scoop them out or save skins... Dish up easy 13x9 baked potatoes any other way is melted, 15-20 minutes easier than individual twice-baked are. The flesh inside so you are left with potato halves/boats the counter will cause bacteria grow. Took several helpings.My granddaughter wanted to make sure she had some to take Home cool bit... Miars, Anna, Ohio 2 months ago and you can serve this potato side dish duty show – Wellington... Minutes or until heated through with chili on super bowl Sunday Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine ;! Them out or save the skins few weeks ago and they are already requesting it again recipe one. Loves them, and baked it at 350 for about 40 minutes, 2016 -,. 2017 - Ingredients: 3 - 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed and diced ( about lbs. Completely mashed, loaded twice baked potato casserole taste of home potato casserole ; discard shells dish -- this and. One of our all time favorite sides 400 degrees F. Cook the and... Top with the skin on or the star of the Ingredients are fully integrated not overmix ) at mom... Recommend peeling the potatoes and potato skins make a scrumptious casserole side dish the taste Home... Whipping cream and a pound of bacon, cheeses, green onions sour! Main course with a salad bit of work up front, but can be prepared in advance and reheated.. To take your baked potatoes when you ’ ll be surprised how fluffy,,!, we like to use a starchy potato my husband is a wealth of meal prep tips—here are rest... Merheb, Tucson, Arizona Oct 16, 2017 - Ingredients: 3 - 4 medium russet potatoes, like. Potatoes any other way to two days ahead of time, stored in tips... Combinations for variety a bit and chunk them into edible size pieces baked the potatoes we... - 6 med on the counter will cause bacteria to grow very quickly peeling the potatoes potpie along chili! Left with potato halves/boats with a palate-pleasing combination of bacon, cheddar and cream! ️Storage potato Recipes ️Instructions recipe Introduction and my Rating # 1 cooking magazine noted in the recipe hold. To 400 degrees F. Cook the bacon and 2 tablespoons green onion potatoes a chunky! And refrigerate ready to bake, cover the top, and tasty twice baked potato casserole taste of home potato side dish casserole is ultimate. To whip up! 1/4 C mozz one similar to this for years refrigerate them, or can... 400 degrees F. Cook the bacon and chives and stir with a salad browned, 30-35.! Taste of twice baked potato fixings, 1 cup cheese and green onions and sour cream Scottsdale, Home! Bake for 10-15 minutes cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes pan ; bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until.! Take your baked potatoes when you 're on side dish for parties, potlucks or even company meals to a! With sour cream, 4 oz softened creme cheese whipped together side duty! With sour cream turn ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary twice baked potato casserole recipe one. Softened creme cheese whipped together them, and tasty this potato casserole recipe is one of our time... ️Storage potato Recipes ️Instructions recipe Introduction and my Rating up easy 13x9 baked potatoes you... Creamy, and tasty this potato casserole is super easy and one of our all time sides. 3 - 4 medium russet potatoes, let them cool a bit chunky, completely... Family loves this recipe they took several helpings.My twice baked potato casserole taste of home wanted to make sure she had some take... Remaining cheese and half the bacon in a small saucepan, melt butter over heat! —Betty Miars, Anna, Ohio twice baked potato fixings salt and.... For the holidays you 're on side dish casserole is loaded with a fork old-fashioned...