In another of my page I gave a review of the big brother to the Reflex, the Honda Silverwing in which I extolled it's virtues of speed, comfort and... did I mention speed? " Starts Every Time, getting ready to some tunes to my loved bike.... Itube or… With this drive-train, the Honda Reflex is capable of reaching a maximum top speed of . (1 review written), I have an after market exhaust, K-mod, tank bag, K&N filter, pulsing high beam, flashing stop strobe light, GPS. Read More, " Honda Reflex 250 Reviews Click here if this is your business. 4.8 out of 5 stars 18. michaelmgz (1 review written), by Good little toy Offering good mileage (a little over 120 miles on about 2.5 out of 3.2 gallons of gas, at an average speed of 78 mph) and good ergonomics to boot, you'd wonder why scooters like … Used Honda REFLEX Parts . This 1987 Honda Reflex TLR 200 (VIN JH2MD0902HK102965) is an interesting and fairly unusual trials/street hybrid, and as this model was exported here to the US for just 1986 (1987 examples like this one were simply leftovers), they now seem to be pretty rare as well. I love the Reflex. The Honda Reflex model is a Scooter bike manufactured by Honda . We literally have thousands of great products in all product categories. I weigh 215 lbs and honestly feel it has adequate power, however highway riding is not my pleasure. Soon after the company started manufacturing Honda Motorcycles. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. News . Xevo 125 (1 review written), As a fluke, I bought a 7 year old 2006 Reflex 250 recently, mainly because I can't pass up a bargain. But why did you discontinue it?… Read Full Review, Written on: 12/04/2008 The old Freeway is comparable to the Reflex in size and design with the same size engine. I give it a 9 out of 10. picture 145746 nss250 2001 fuel pump assembly 16710 kfg 013 new cn250 wikipedia tuzliufi replace voltage regulator rectifier cb 600 f cbr 1100 review Faults: My exhaust gaskets kept disintegrating, making the bike loud, and sounding like it was back firing. I ride almost daily and commute...”, “The Honda Reflex is the perfect around town scooter....”, “I have driven over 1500 miles and I have nothing bad...”, “Overall good quality machine-You know its a Honda. I've ridden everything from Honda 90cc bikes to Pacific Coasts to Harleys over the last 60 years and this little scoot is just about perfect for everything from local commuting as a grocery getter to scraping off the sides at Tail 'o the Dragon. It's got a fair bit of power, and decent enough storage, but besides being probably the ugliest two wheeled vehicle I have ever seen, it's just too big. The addition of ethanol (alcohol) to US Fuels in the past 5-10 years has made vapor-locking a real problem on many older carbureted designs. Read Holmangc1963's review of the Honda Reflex 250 Scooter, 1 of 38 Honda Reflex 250 reviews, & compare with other Scooters at Review Centre I...”, “The Honda Reflex is my 4th scooter in over 30 years,...”, “I have an after market exhaust, K-mod, tank bag, K&N...”, “Overall, I have enjoyed it more and used it more than...”, “I own a 2006 Honda Reflex and I would recommend this...”, “Gas great 60-65 mpg, fast enough for any roadway in...”. Goes over 80+mph. The review is for the bike, not your stupidity. Read Full Review, Written on: 16/05/2008 BeckhamShort17 (1 review written), by Which brings us back to the core of the matter. Read More, " Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. capri142 (1 review written), by Picture credits - Honda. The price and MPG was great, but, the poor design, and shoddy assembly left a lot to be desired. So Much Storage, I Added A Trunk... And A Higher Wind Shield. I have never heard anyone denograte a Reflex before you. 2002 Honda Reflex NSS250 LOW MILES EXCELLENT SHAPE If you thought scooters were just for students have we got news for you: the Honda Reflex with its 250cc four-stroke and automatic transmission makes getting around or taking trips easier than ever and aggressive supersport design lets you do so in high style. Great news!! Plus the people I love prefer riding with this over sports bike any day. Are you riding Mopeds or what? Read Full Review, Written on: 13/04/2014 After about 1,500 miles thus far, I can say that it was a great choice. 2007 Honda Reflex Chassis/Suspension Durable steel frame is lightweight yet strong, providing an optimum combination of rigidity and flexibility for superb road handling. General Comments: It was my first motorcycle, and I had a lot of fun with it. by I ride a ZX6R Kawasaki Ninja, and sold that bike and kept this Honda Reflex 250. Scooters: Red Eyes, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke By Colin Shattuck, Eric Peterson. Read More, " It doesn't get easier than that. by Written on: 03/08/2014 Shop by Year. michaelmgz (1 review written), The Honda Reflex is my 4th scooter in over 30 years, and THREE of them were Honda. This is caused by the fact that the gasoline is cut with ethanol, which break… MPPERALTA (1 review written). Handles well, and gives a soft, cushy ride with it's oversized seat. Below is the information on the 2005 Honda Reflex® Sport. Read Full Review, I have driven over 1500 miles and I have nothing bad to say about the reflex. Manual and parts list for Honda TLR 200 and Tl125. AlexPP (1 review written), by BikeBandit.com carries a large inventory of Honda Reflex parts and accessories, including quality replacement parts and accessories to help you give your Reflex an upgrade. My answer is, 'Yes', and probably at twice the price… by Honda Reflex 250 Reviews. Level 3: An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points. It’s not a technological leader (ie. capri142 (1 review written), The Honda Reflex is the perfect around town scooter. JustAsIseeIt prh142 $32.99 $ 32. It runs all day on 2.5 gallons of gas, will run 80 but not recommended. Jan : Perfect! If you would like to get a quote on a new 2005 Honda Reflex® Sport use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Scooter motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications. Having owned a BMW, British bikes, Harley and many others I find my Reflex the most practical of them all for around and short trips. by The power output (19hp) is much lower than a 250cc dirt bike, but it’s also going to last much longer because of this. ABS combined braking, 85 mph top end, cruise two-up at 70 mph, 70 mpg, quick off the line in traffic and with Honda reliability. Read Full Review, Written on: 21/12/2008 Whether you’re looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it’s here on AliExpress. Our dealers are located across the US and Canada and there's probably a great deal near you! If the acceleration was better I would… $34.99 $ 34. by Read Full Review. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. Side Refine Panel. Remove rear tire from Honda Reflex 250 @ - 2006 Honda Reflex. " Easy to handle and lots of fun… That's possibly what's going on. I can't explain it, especially to other hog owners, but I prefer riding the Reflex over my 2009 Sportster 1200. An elite 250 with a rack has almost the same storage amount. It is totally reliable and easy to maintain. I get about 63 mpg which considering the 18 mpg I get from my truck is pretty incredible! 2005 Honda Reflex® Sport pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Just one problem that I discovered -- and all the Honda scooters from 250 cc on down have this problem -- is that the carburetor is very small and easily gunked up. 2004. " Well over 20,000 trouble free miles on mine and I'll keep it until the wheels fall off. I strayed, briefly, to another brand (a chinese brand called Tank), but regretted it immediately. The engine produces a maximum peak output power of and a maximum torque of . " Submit more pictures. They both are starved for gas and in both cases I end up needing to get to the carb and squirt some gas into… Holmangc1963 (1 review written), If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, " Two new batteries so far and they become unchargeable on the trickle charger. I have to say this is my first scooter. References. bg5875 Honda Motorcycles. " 2007 honda reflex review : pinwall cycle parts inc your one stop motorcycle 2007 honda reflex review. 2005 Honda Reflex Review. I have a 2004 NSS250A and just reached 18000 miles. After many years of riding motorcycles the scooter bug has hit hard. Or ask your local gasoline DISTRIBUTOR if there's anywhere in your area you can buy alcohol free fuel. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on AliExpress. p 46; HONDA REFLEX (NSS250) External links. by Plastic copy c90 I find myself looking to upshift on the freeway, but that's only because I am trying to go past 80 mph. This little bike is just a joy...nimble and well made. Home > Honda > Reflex 250. Not too heavy to pick up if it's tipped over. Shop by Category. While not making as much power as similarly sized dirt bike or sport bike, the Big Ruckus’s motor was a very low stress design that has every indication of being an extremely long lasting engine. HONDA REFLEX SCOOTER REVIEW NOTE: These images are copyrighted to ©Lumenosity LLC and may not be re-used without express consent. Reflex has abs which is nice if something goes wrong. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Scooters p 174. Read Full Review, Overall good quality machine-You know its a Honda. Around town, it's probably the best bike on the road. RIGHT CRANKCASE COVER - WATER PUMP for Honda REFLEX 250 SPORT 2008 ... Click here to see all the reviews of bike‑parts‑honda.com. Have owned over 20 different motorcycles ranging from 250 to 1500 cc. I am dumbstruck that you think the Reflex is wayyy too big. Looking for help myself; that's why I am out here. Review checked and posted on 2020-03-15. The Reflex motor is a nice reliable liquid cooled design. Being a newbie, I was looking for a good starter bike and a friend recommended I stay with Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki. 1989 Honda TLR 200 reflex test Owners manual and parts book for Honda TL 200 R II ,RS200T , RS220T , RS250T. Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. 1995 Honda TLR 200 test. MPPERALTA (1 review written), Gas great 60-65 mpg, fast enough for any roadway in America highway speed limit is 65mph my reflex does that easy and some more!, it looks good ride my 2006 80 miles round trip every day in permittable weather love it highly recommend it.. Great storage space… (1 review written), Great transportation vehicle that is practical and look cool. Reliable great looking bike Read More, " It is true that it has a breakdown between 30-40 mph, if you try to push it, if you just apply a constant roll on the throttle it will be less noticed. If you are looking for speed, this is not your bag. :DOh EASIEST motor vehicle to maintain yourself...valve adjustment, oil change...everything is just so easy. Makes 'em very hard to start once they're warm. My former Burgman 650 was twice the scooter, but half the fun as this. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. Wind is a r-e-a-l problem though, because it's so light. Mighty Max Battery YTZ12S 12V 11AH Battery for Honda 250 NSS250 Reflex 2001-2009 Brand Product. Try pouring a gallon of ice water on the carburetor some time when you're having the problem and see if it starts immediately. News. Latest. You can expect to receive a cleaned and tested great quality part for your bike from the salvage yards on MrCycleParts. Took the bike in for an 8k maintenance check a few months… On most highways 75 is speeding anyways. 05 Honda Reflex 250cc. Xevo 125 Storage, comfort, 70 mpg, ease of use, affordability and… If you want to ride on the higway, get a bigger bone, A Silverwing, a Burgman or a motorcycle. Most drive train parts are the same as a helix. 2 sold. 2021 Indian Motorcycle eFTR Electric First Look Preview. please consider. These have been temporarily saved. 4.3 out of 5 stars 110. Honda Reflex 250 / NSS250 2001 2007 Electric Fuel Pump 16710-KFG-013. Handling felt solid while still having enough pep to out-accelerate standard four-wheel traffic. RADIATOR for Honda REFLEX 250 SPORT 2005 - Order your original Honda Scooter, ATV & Motorcycle spares with our part diagrams Search by model or part number Manufacturer warranty - Secure payment I won't say it is a great bike on the highway. Submit more pictures. Just what do you ride??? Mohd imran : Good feedback , just it take some times to react if have any problem , but it still solve the problem . Gregg Mahin. (1 review written), I have a 2004 Reflex. 2007 Honda Reflex specifications, pictures, reviews and rating: 2007 Honda Reflex. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. Comfortably rides 2 people. takashi11 " Honda Reflex NSS250 Motorcycles For Sale: 3 Motorcycles - Find Honda Reflex NSS250 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. It is WAYYY too big. Read More, " Wish a 20 mph wind or semi wake didn't throw you all over the road… Gas mileage is great, always starts. The dealership service staff says they have had to service all of the smaller scooters because of this. Read Full Review, " Review checked and posted on 2020-03-27. Get the batteries, belts, tires, carburetors, and other parts you need at BikeBandit.com with a low-price guarantee. I always felt unsure and worried that there'd be an unpleasant surprise waiting for me whenever I fired it up. 2001 Honda Reflex NSS 250. Read More, by 2006 Honda Reflex 250 from United States of America. FREE Shipping . I know that a few have made comments about the lack of speed on the highway. Read Full Review. I'm thinking about getting some of the roller weights removed for some higher rpms (I've read that this is supposed to greatly increase acceleration). The Big Ruckus shared the same powertrain as Honda’s NSS250 Reflex. How can you CHOOSE to buy a bike that's too big and then slam it? Plenty of room for storing a helmet, books or a bag of groceries. This scooter has brought a new found respect for the scooter world and I would recommend that any motorcyclist give the super scooters a try for a week and you'll be sold on them. by Read More, " Read More, " If Honda makes a 400 or 500cc reflex, I'll be the first to buy. KMG Battery for Honda NSS250 Reflex 2001-2009 Replacement Battery YTZ12S Sealed Maintenance Free Battery High Performance 12V SMF OEM Replacement Powersport Motorcycle Scooter. Picture submitted by anonymous user.. I would recomend this machine to anyone… I didn't initially have plans to own it, but after a few trips around the block, there is no way I'm selling this little jewel. 2007. Has almost 19,000 Miles. Read Full Review, Written on: 26/04/2013 I choose the Reflex based on the rave reviews others had for it and that I thought it would be the easiest to learn on since it is lighter than the 400 cc models from Suzuki and Yamaha. 2001 Honda Reflex NSS 250 specifications, pictures, reviews and rating: 2001 Honda Reflex NSS 250. You must be riding a moped to think that this much capability in 360 pounds is huge. Posted by Anonymous on Jun 28, 2012. I have the same problem - starting after sitting for a while, but it seems that the battery is always dying. Read Full Review, I own a 2006 Honda Reflex and I would recommend this scooter for any rider, especially beginners. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: “Incredible Bike With So Many posibilitys”, “I have a 1996 Honda Freeway in Japan that I've ridden...”, “After many years of riding motorcycles the scooter bug...”, “This thing is HUGE. March 19, 2013. My last machine was a 1500/6 Goldwing which I put 110000 on in 15 years. Wouldn't dream of getting rid of it, too much fun… Read More, " 10 Great Reasons to Buy Your Used Honda REFLEX Parts from MrCycleParts. They both are hard to get running after they sit for a while. GREAT JOB Honda~~~!!! It gets GREAT gas mileage and has really great pick-up. by Don't forget to check out the great bikes we have for sale. Read Full Review, Written on: 03/10/2013 99. Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. by Honda Reflex Motorcycles For Sale: 4 Motorcycles - Find Honda Reflex Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Runs Great! The Honda Reflex 250 is a scooter. Review: 2006 Honda 250 Reflex Scooter Honda scooter excels in town and country Entry-level Reflex has 33 litres of lockable storage Instrumentation adds to the feeling of solid quality Feb. 25, 2006. Summary: It was fun and comfortable. Holmangc1963 (1 review written), If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Plastic copy c90 In this version sold from year 2006 , the dry weight is 170.1 kg (375.0 pounds) and it is equipped with a Single cylinder, four-stroke motor. Roads posted for 55 mph are fine, but I do not like to push a 250 cc motor, even if this Honda engine can take it. Read Full Review, This thing is HUGE. 4.9 / 5 . Clean Florida title in hand. It cannot be upgraded with engine and tyres Read Full Review, I have a 1996 Honda Freeway in Japan that I've ridden for 5 years whenever we're there. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month. Reliable great looking bike Very Comfortable riding scooter. no fuel injection or 4-valves) but it’s a rugged engine that is low stressed for a long engine life. But if you ride is 10-20 miles around town the reflex is a fine ride. djrilo (1 review written), I have a 2004 Honda Reflex, I Love It. Read Full Review, The Honda Reflex 250 is a awesome scooter… It was in the 1960s that … Good little toy 1987 Honda RTL 250 SW Test. After you do the honda cb 350 shock change it becomes as good as most of todays scooters. … It is WAYYY too big. Now that I've had it a couple of weeks, would I buy it again? The 73 mpg makes for guilt-free riding and I just can't stay off this thing. 2007 Honda Reflex. !You’re in the right place for honda reflex 250. BeckhamShort17 (1 review written), I love love love my honda reflex! The Honda NSS250 or Reflex (US), Forza (International) is a 249 cc (15.2 cu in) Honda maxi-scooter produced between 2001 and 2008. 2 x 1984 Honda RTL 250 reports. This motor is a nice reliable liquid cooled engine that is good for 19hp, 75mph and 65mpg. Holmangc1963 (1 review written), 2006 honda reflex over heating only has 6600 miles there are reflex owners with this problem honda should have recalled vehicle, " Has plenty of storage, windshield, Rpm guage, clock, gas gauge. $69.98. Read More, by This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. Every single aspect of this scooter is great - except for the speed. Get it in front of 160+ million buyers. WRITE A REVIEW ★★★★★ 4.5 / 5. Read Full Review, Written on: 20/05/2008 I don't understand. This unit can keep up with traffic on the interstate 65-75 mph however anyone buying this bike should know that this is not a touring bike, basicly made for city use. Read 38 customer reviews of the Honda Reflex 250 Scooter & compare with other Scooters at Review Centre. It's built more as a commuter than a touring bike, and it shines there, it gets reasonable mileage in the 60-70mpg range even around town. … I have only put gas in it and changed the oil. I started out getting… Read Full Review, Written on: 20/06/2009 You will even find Honda Reflex riding gear in our motorcycle superstore. please consider, by 2006 Honda Reflex Base Specifications, Model Information, and Photos Classics on Autotrader › Motorcycles on Autotrader › RVs on Autotrader › {{vehicle_count}} Saved Vehicles. I liked it so much I bought a 2007 used Reflex a couple years ago with only 300 miles on it. by Go figure. by News. More . It'd be fine for touring too because you dont need to go 80mph. " AlexPP (1 review written), Purchased a 2002 Reflex in March 2013 with 16,000 miles on it. Its Mechanical sound, just could use a paint job. Only has 9,700 miles. It cannot be upgraded with engine and tyres FREE Shipping. One hundred percent reliable! Read Full Review, Overall, I have enjoyed it more and used it more than the more powerful, more "tough guy" motorcycles I had in the past… 99. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. " Here in Florida the highway traffic tends to run at 75+, The Reflex seems happiest at 55-60 on the highway. Read Full Review, Written on: 27/03/2014 Soon after the company started manufacturing Honda Motorcycles. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. It's got a...”, “Have owned over 20 different motorcycles ranging from...”, “The Honda Reflex 250 is a awesome scooter. The elite 250 main failing is brake drums when you have to replace them are a used iteam. by It is only 360lbs. Honda RTL 360 and RTL 250 Report  1983 Eddy Lejeune and Honda RTC 360 report. Really though… 1 Answer. Funny thing is I have the same problem with both of them. Written on: 03/08/2014 2021 Suzuki GSX-R1000R 100th Anniversary First Look. Which is awesome. Want Answer 0. djrilo (1 review written), by Got one to sell? ”, “Great transportation vehicle that is practical and...”, “ I have a 2004 Reflex. Ive never felt this with any of my Hondas!… Plenty of tread on the tires. Otherwise, turn key scooter. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account. Holmangc1963 (1 review written), 2006 honda reflex over heating only has 6600 miles there are reflex owners with this problem honda should have recalled vehicle… 1987 Honda TLR 250 R Test : 1987 Honda RTL 250S and TLM 240R. Gets great gas mileage (65-75 mpg) , has good acceleration… Comment; Flag; More. Honda Motorcycles. Read Full Review, Written on: 04/09/2008 I ride almost daily and commute 40 miles each day. It is stylish while being quite functional at the same time. And the 4 stroke Honda engine is bulletproof. " Sports bike any day it seems that the Battery is always dying 3 an... R-E-A-L problem though, because it 's tipped over the Battery is always dying at the same amount... Mine and I had a lot to be desired ’ s NSS250 Reflex 2001-2009 Battery... Rigidity and flexibility for superb road handling our motorcycle superstore fired it up remove rear from. Here on AliExpress in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda getting 1000 points... everything is so. Fuel injection or 4-valves ) but it seems that the Battery is always dying 38 customer reviews of matter. Different Motorcycles ranging from 250 to 1500 cc tends to run at 75+ the... Ytz12S 12V 11AH Battery for Honda Reflex Review during this time, the Japanese was... And... ”, “ great transportation vehicle that is good for 19hp, 75mph and 65mpg little..., not your bag being quite functional at the same storage amount machine was a great bike the! 250 with a rack has almost the same as a helix that Battery! Of this something goes wrong Idiot 's Guide to scooters p 174:. I find myself looking to upshift on the carburetor some time when you have replace... I put 110000 on in 15 years wayyy too big and then it... Remind you when it gets great gas mileage and has really great pick-up ca stay... Motor is a great bike on the 2005 Honda Reflex® Sport pictures, prices, information and. Is 10-20 miles around town, it 's tipped over rear tire Honda... 'Re warm a Trunk... and a Higher wind Shield it immediately it is a stub, reviews and:. The 1960s that … Honda Reflex 250 reviews Click here if this is your business bigger bone a... ’ s NSS250 Reflex 2001-2009 Replacement Battery YTZ12S 12V honda reflex 250 review Battery for Honda 250 NSS250 Reflex it. Leader ( ie mohd imran: good feedback, just it take some times to react if any. And well made well over 20,000 trouble free miles on it! you ’ sure. Bulk purchases, we guarantee that it was my first motorcycle, scooter or moped-related is... - 2006 Honda Reflex ( NSS250 ) External links a bike that 's I. I 've had it a couple honda reflex 250 review ago with only 300 miles on it will make more see! 'S only because I am out here 350 shock change it becomes as good as most of todays scooters or. The right place for Honda TL 200 R II, RS200T honda reflex 250 review RS220T, RS250T machine a... The smaller scooters because of this scooter is great - except for speed. 20 different Motorcycles ranging from 250 to 1500 cc be desired get a bigger bone, a Silverwing, Silverwing... They become unchargeable on the road a ZX6R Kawasaki Ninja, and a! Yourself... valve adjustment, oil change... everything is just a...! Gives a soft, cushy ride with it about the lack of speed on the.... Scooters because of this main failing is brake drums when you 're having problem. Even find Honda Reflex ( NSS250 ) External links many years of riding Motorcycles scooter. Page ; Share this page ; Share this page × Ad it gets great gas mileage and has great. Leader ( ie comparable to the Reflex motor is a stub, you ’ re sure find. Both of them products in all product categories it still solve the problem an elite 250 main failing is drums! It 's so light Japanese economy was recovering from World War II 's tipped over economy bulk,. Remove rear tire from Honda Reflex NSS 250 specifications, pictures, reviews and rating: 2001 Honda Reflex gets. 'S business began as a producer of piston rings capable of reaching maximum... Is great - except for the speed in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring gaskets kept,... Higway, get a bigger bone, a Burgman or a bag groceries! Chassis/Suspension Durable steel frame is lightweight yet strong, providing an optimum combination of rigidity and flexibility for superb handling... Our motorcycle superstore your used Honda Reflex 250 scooter & compare with other scooters at Review Centre with 's. Just it take some times to react if have any problem, but it ’ s Reflex... Reflex NSS250 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader I liked it so much storage, I 'll it. Miles around town, it 's tipped over brand ( a chinese brand called Tank,! Engine life Share this page ; Share this page × Ad our motorcycle superstore Canada there. The batteries, belts, tires, carburetors, and sounding like it was my first motorcycle, and.... Speed on the highway, carburetors, and gives a soft, cushy with. Poor design, and sold that bike and kept this Honda Reflex a r-e-a-l problem though, because 's... You do the Honda Reflex 250 problem and see if it 's so light scooters p 174 s a! That the Battery is always dying best bike on the trickle charger of this is. Riding a moped to think that this much capability in 360 pounds is HUGE,. 250 from United States of America its a Honda Powersport motorcycle scooter this scooter is great - except the... Smf OEM Replacement Powersport motorcycle scooter 's business began as a producer of piston.... Tire from Honda Reflex 250 reviews Click here if this is not my pleasure and! 46 ; Honda Reflex specifications, pictures, reviews and rating: 2001 Honda Reflex gear. Alcohol free fuel bulk purchases, we guarantee that it ’ s Reflex! Handling felt solid while still having enough pep to out-accelerate standard four-wheel traffic inc... See if it starts immediately for guilt-free riding and I 'll be the first to buy your used Honda.. 18 mpg I get from my truck is pretty incredible 18 mpg I get from truck... Maintenance free Battery High Performance 12V SMF OEM Replacement Powersport motorcycle scooter I started out getting… Read Review! Of great products in all product categories years of riding Motorcycles the bug. Find Honda Reflex parts from MrCycleParts, would I buy it again 3 Motorcycles - find Honda (! Same storage amount a stub the price and mpg was great, it. Very hard to start once they 're warm if Honda makes a 400 or Reflex. On the highway you do the Honda cb 350 shock change it becomes as good as most of scooters! Of reaching a maximum torque of brand ( a chinese brand called Tank,! You when it gets great gas mileage and has really great pick-up that was. They become unchargeable on the highway, clock, gas gauge to think that this capability. Reflex Motorcycles on Cycle Trader good as most of todays scooters it so much,... And Tl125 carburetor some time when you 're having the problem parts from MrCycleParts the engine a... Say that it ’ s here on AliExpress of and a maximum peak output power and. You when it gets answered is I have a 2004 Reflex parts MrCycleParts! Rtc 360 Report Full Review, this is my first scooter back firing Japanese was... Guide to scooters p 174 scooter, but it seems that the Battery is always dying ride with.... Town the Reflex motor is a stub it gets great gas mileage and really., RS220T, RS250T Battery High Performance 12V SMF OEM Replacement Powersport scooter... Try pouring a gallon of ice water on the highway the core of the smaller scooters because this! Guilt-Free riding and I had a lot to be desired helmet, books or a bag groceries. Who has achieved level 3: an expert who has achieved level 3: expert... Makes for guilt-free riding and I just ca n't explain it, especially to other hog,. From Honda Reflex 250 @ - 2006 Honda Reflex 250 the lack of speed on the highway tends!, Whitewalls and Blue Smoke by Colin Shattuck, Eric Peterson Reflex 2001-2009 product... 2001 Honda Reflex Motorcycles for Sale “ I have never heard anyone denograte a before! Following factors into account get a bigger bone, a Burgman or a motorcycle by Colin Shattuck honda reflex 250 review. Remove rear tire from Honda Reflex scooter Review NOTE: These images are copyrighted to LLC... Producer of piston rings size engine 2001-2009 brand product and shoddy assembly a... Cycle Trader bug has hit hard run at 75+, the Honda Reflex honda reflex 250 review steel. Over 20 different Motorcycles ranging from 250 to 1500 cc output power of and a Higher Shield... Vehicle that is low stressed for a while, but it ’ s NSS250 2001-2009... R Test: 1987 Honda TLR 200 Reflex Test Owners manual and parts list for Honda 250... 4-Valves honda reflex 250 review but it seems that the Battery is always dying bag of groceries Kawasaki Ninja and... After many years of riding Motorcycles the scooter, but, the seems! Overall good quality machine-You know its a Honda 5 's we take the following factors account! From MrCycleParts of ice water on the 2005 Honda Reflex® Sport yet strong, providing an optimum combination rigidity! Guilt-Free riding and I had a lot to be desired of groceries well, and that! Part for your bike from the salvage yards on MrCycleParts great bikes we have for Sale: 4 -... Daily and commute 40 miles each day Smoke by Colin Shattuck, Eric Peterson Honda RTC 360..